• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Dreamscape: Brand New Toy

Dreamscape: Brand New Toy

AUTHOR'S NOTE: The stories contained in this series are not so much chapters of one continuous storyline, but rather different circumstances build around the same concept. For that reason, they can be read in any order.

~

My dreams have always led to new perceptions of reality, and the one epiphany that came over the course of a week, two weeks ago, changed my life completely.

Whether it drew me to build one machine that could both replicate and merge copies of a person or merely allowed us both to experience one shared, reliable dreamscape where such a machine or concept is possible is irrelevant. What is relevant is that both my girlfriend and I are jealous creatures, and we have taken full advantage of such a concept.

~

As we walked out of the fetish store together, new strap-on attachment in her hands and my wallet a little lighted, she bounced in her steps.

"What has you so giddy."

"I just can't wait to try it out."

"So we'll go straight back home, skipping the rest of our errands. I expected you might want that."

We reached my car. "No, I said I CAN'T WAIT," she replied sharply, shoving me against the hood of the car. Dropping the bag, she reached around my waist, unfastening my pants and jerking both of them and my underwear down hard enough to bring them both to my ankles.

"Stay there."

"But..."

"STAY. UNDERSTAND?"

"Alright."

Jill spanked me. "What do you say, Jack?"

"Yes, Mistress. Sorry Mistress."

Her voice immediately softened. "That's better. If you're good, I'll give you a nice treat."

"Thank you Mistress, you're too generous."

"Don't discourage me." The edge in her voice started rising again.

"Yes Mistress."

"Much better."

As we bantered, she pulled out the new attachment, slipped it into the strap that she already wore just for this purpose, and lubed it up.

"Spread your cheeks."

"Yes Mistress." I complied as she grabbed my hips.

Slowly, at first placing the tip at my sphincter, then inching it into me, Jill soon had me ready, though tight, to begin thrusting. She soon but gradually picked up the pace, brushing my hands out of the way.

I moaned softly at first, but as she accelerated, I couldn't hold back. Biting into my own arm muffled my noises, but I still moaned loudly nonetheless.

By now, other patrons had stopped, watching and enjoying the display, a few even pleasuring themselves, though none stepped forward to stop us or try to join in. At least until Jayne came forward.

"Here comes your treat," Jill bent to my ear whispering.

"Thank you mistress."

Jill pulled back on my hips and my body backward until there was room for her clone, Jayne, to sit beneath me, shirt- and bra-less, and begin playing with my throbbing erection.

Jill began pounding again after Jayne slicked me up first with her saliva and then pumping with her hand. They tag-teamed slowly at first--as Jill thrust in, pulling my hips backward, my cock pulled out of Jayne's fist. They both sped up together until Jill was once again pummeling me full speed. Sporadically, Jayne would double-time her strokes, to for every anal penetration.

Soon enough, with the added stimulation, I felt my balls tighten. Jayne smiled, added more lubrication, and Jill slowed her tempo, though she still pounded into me roughly and even deeper.

"Oh god oh god oh god oh!"

Jayne leaned back, still pumping, and Jill ran one last thrust hardest and deepest of all into me as I came onto Jayne's chest. Jill reached around, taking over the milking until I was completely drained, not even precum dripping from my now wilted cock.

Jill pulled out of me completely, and I finally noticed the nectar dripping down the inside of her own legs as I slumped to the pavement.

Whether there was scattered applause or merely pounding in my ears, I couldn't tell, but Jill and her clone caught me as I fell, lowering me down from my unsteady knees to kneel on the pavement.

"If you're up to it, would you clean up your mess?" Jill asked gently.

I bent over Jayne willingly and cleaned my cum off her body carefully, licking up every rivulet from the ground to her neck.

"Good boy, Jack. Let's get those pants back on you and finish our errands, shall we?"

She helped me stand, and together they eased my pants and underwear up, and refastened them. I walked unsteadily around my car, bracing myself with one hand against the reassuringly cool metal, and climbed into the drivers' seat.

Jill pulled off the strap-on, mopping at her own mess, before settling down into the front passenger seat. Jayne sat down on top of her, remerging their bodies. She shuddered, coming again as she re-experienced all the sensations of being on bottom as well as on top, and smiled, licking her lips.

The remaining patrons and our audience finally dispersed, and we resumed our errands.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Dreamscape: Brand New Toy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds