• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Lily's Confession

Lily's Confession

After five years of marriage, my wife, Lily, found I was having an affair and then threw me out of the house. Three months of misery was more than I could bear so I went back to her and begged her to take me back. I swore I'd never so much as look at another women among other things and in the end I was allowed to move back home. She told me we would try a trial reconciliation and if it didn't work out I was back out the door. I swore to her she wouldn't be sorry and I would be the best husband in the world to her. I asked her just to slap me if I did something that displeased her and I would stop. She smiled at this and said she just might take me up on that.

That night we had sex and it was the first I'd had since Lily had found out about my indiscretion. Later, in the after-glow of sex, we cuddled and I told her how much I missed her. She made a snide remark about my 'girlfriend' not taking care of me while we were apart.

"No Lily, I swear to you I have not been with anyone since we split."

She didn't reply, so just to keep the conversation going I asked her if this was her first since the breakup. Her reply stunned me,

"No Brad, it wasn't."

Now I was mad and I began to tell her what I thought about it,

"So I've been true to you but you're sleeping with..."

Slap, it stung but the sudden noise shocked and surprised me.

"Brad you're the one who started this, you just had to go screw what's her name with no regard to our marriage or me. Once you were gone, I decided to see if I had been missing something in my life being with you. Don't even think about asking me his name, it's none of your business. He has shown me some things that I now realize was missing in our love life."

The thought of my wife sleeping with another man infuriated me but Lily was right I was the one who started cheating so I had no right to be upset with her. We lay together spooning with her back to me; I began to rub her body as I kissed her neck just as she likes it. She responded by pushing back against my ever hardening cock. I thought of her mystery boyfriend and wondered if he kissed her neck but instead of this making me angry, I found it aroused me more.

"Lily you had ever right to see other people while we were apart and I'm sorry for being an ass. To tell the truth it's kind of sexy imagining you with someone else."

I heard a low moan from her and then she turned over to face me. She took my cock in her hand and rubbed it to full attention. She put one leg over me and then began to rub my cock up and down her slit. Her breathing became harder as she used me to rub her clit and I could feel the fluids leaking from her copiously.

"God Brad, that feels so hot, he loves to do this to me all the time and I would just cum all... oh, oh ahh, all the time."

She climbed up on top of me and put me inside her, then began to ride me. She looked into my eyes to see my reaction to her tale, I told her she was turning me on and to please tell me more.

"He loves me to suck his cock and I know I didn't like to do you but he seems different. I'd put him my mouth and look into his eyes just like I'm looking into yours now and I always smile when he cums."

For some crazy reason I had to taste her lips again, I pulled her head down and kissed her with my tongue in her mouth. This put me over the top and I came once again deep inside her. She remained on top of me both of us covered in sweat and I ran my hands down her hair as we kissed. Then it hit me like a ton of bricks, she was not talking about him in the past tense as if she was still seeing him. Well we were back together now she had to stop didn't she? She must have sensed my reaction for she sat up to look at me again.

"No Brad, I haven't told him that I took you back yet, I guess I want to see if you really have changed first."

"Does that mean that you'll keep seeing him?"

She didn't answer at first and then we both felt my erection growing inside her. She smiled,

"Wow it feels like the big guy wants me to keep seeing him, how about you."

This was all too new to me so I didn't know what to say, I know I didn't want her to but it kept turning me on. In the end, I told her to do what she thought was best and her reply was a smile as she said,

"Oh I will, I will."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Lily's Confession

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 253 milliseconds