• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Love Me Rough, and Love Me Tender

Love Me Rough, and Love Me Tender

12

Soooooo, if you're looking for a long 50 page, 20 part novel, I suggest you look somewhere else. This is a [SHORT] story. I intentionally made it this way. It was made in my spare time, but I enjoyed writing, and reading it. Hope u will too (reading it, not writing it :-p). Any feedback, positive or negative, is welcome, so enjoy.

Xoxo- layla =]

*

Kaden's father got married to a 20- something Barbie doll named Barbie today and everyone was heading out of the church to the reception. Kaden's father was the typical beach boy with light blonde hair, blue eyes, and a bright smile. He was around 6'3 and 195 pounds of full muscle. He was perfect at his job and had a successful career as a CEO of a big company. His only flaw was that he just wasn't faithful. He couldn't commit to anything but his work. Kaden looked more like his mother. He had collar length dark hair and blue-violet eyes, with a sensual mouth. At 18, he was 6'4 and had the body of a god. His dad had filed for a divorce when he was 13 and he resented him ever since.

"Honey," Kaden's mom, Vanessa said as they followed the huge crowd, "I have to go to the bathroom. If you want to go to the reception without me then you can and I'll just meet you there." He thought his dad was a fool to divorce her. At 36 years old, Vanessa was 5'8 with ice blue eyes that could see to your soul, Long, mahogany-colored hair, and a slim, sexy, body that put erotic thoughts in any man within a 20 meter radius of her mind. Not only was she hot as hell, but she was the nicest person he had ever met. For a long time, he was envious of his father, then he wanted to kick the shit outta him for letting someone as perfect as her go. In fact, it was his mom's idea to accept the invitation. He was just gonna tell his dad to fuck off, but of course she had to be the voice of reasoning. She gave him a quizzical smile and he could feel himself getting hard. He could imagine the feel of her hands stroking his cock or her mouth... God, he needed self control. Somewhere through his lusty haze, His mouth moved on its own accord

"I need to go to the bathroom as well so we can still go together."

"K, I'll just be a few then." Afraid to talk, Kaden nodded. He went to the bathroom and jerked off in the stalls. He was so hard that it only took a few minutes for him to reach his climax. As Kaden and his mom rode the elevator down, it stopped, throwing his mom off balance and the 4th and 5th lights were both on then it went black. They were stuck between levels 4 and 5.

"Shit." He left his cell in the car

"Kaden, you wouldn't happen to have your cell phone on you 'cause I left mine in the car."

"Shit!" he said again "So did I."

"Well where's the emergency phone?"

"It's fucking broken. Some fucking asshole cut it off." He was pacing the small elevator, the act reminding Vanessa of a caged cat. Her stomach growled. He instantly stopped and looked at her with a hunger she could almost taste.

"You hungry, ma?" He asked but before she could respond he pulled a sandwich out of his bag and handed it to her.

"Kaden, you're a miracle." Without thinking she planted a loud, wet, kiss on his lips. She blushed. He wrapped his arms around his mother and then he kissed her. She opened her mouth to his and he moaned, surging his tongue into her hot, sexy mouth. She tasted like cotton candy and sin. He lifted up her skirt and skimmed her underwear. She gave a soft sigh and he could feel her welcoming heat. He could have come on the spot, but he wanted to savor this moment. All of it. The feel of his mother's warm, soft body under his, the soft sighs that came from her sexy mouth, the way her hips grinded into his unconsciously. He was gonna remember this day forever. He skimmed her underwear again, this time putting his hand inside of them. He stuck his finger inside of her and she moaned his name, grinding her hips faster. He could feel her tight walls squeezing his finger and he pulled it out, his finger wet. Looking at her, he licked all her juice off his hand. She tasted wonderful. Sweet and tangy and so addicting. He could eat her for hours. The lights came back on and the elevator started to move again. They both fell and the elevator opened. Luckily, no one was there and they closed it. The smell of sex permeated the elevator and Vanessa exited it as soon as the door to first floor opened. They both were silent in the car, and his mom kept her head down the whole way. When they entered the reception, she looked at him and smiled. It didn't reach her eyes though and she refused to look him in his eyes. They were walking and passed his step-mother.

"Hello Kaden. It was so nice of you to come to my wedding." The emphasis on the "you" made him a little uncomfortable and he gave a nervous smile.

"No, problem."

"You, on the other hand, were not even invited." She remarked loud enough for everyone to hear "I think it's kind of tacky for you to even be when it's so obvious you're not over him. He needs a real woman like me, not you. If you weren't so frail he wouldn't have cheated on you in the first place. You can leave now or I can have someone escort you out." His father just sat down, watching. He didn't even tell her to stop. His mother put her sunglasses on, straitened her back and walked away. Kaden didn't

"Come on Kaden." her voice was a little uneven and he could tell she was crying under her dark shades.

"He doesn't have to leave. Only you do."

"You are a fake bitch!" Kaden yelled. Everyone gasped as if they never heard anyone cuss before. "You think my mom isn't woman enough? We she's more of a woman then you'll ever be. You talk all this bullshit but dad was cheating on you too, Barbie. Looks like the only one more of a whore then you are is him. Isn't that right dad or did you forget that night with Stacey and that night with Cathy and that night with all the other whores you fucked behind Barbie's back?"

"You're lying! You ungrateful brat. Tell him he's lying honey!" She looked at Kaden's dad for reassurance but he just looked down, red faced "Tell Him!" She screamed. He remained silent. Kaden laughed and took a sip of wine

"Well Barbie, I wish I could feel sorry for you but I don't. You married the Fuckface so you have no one to blame but yourself." He swallowed the rest of the wine in his cup "That was nasty. Well, Goodnight my slut of a father, bitch of a step-mother, and nosey ass rich people who can't mind their own damned business. Come on mom; let's leave this pathetic crowd of people." He smiled and waved as he walked away, leaving Barbie crying and his dad embarrassed. When they got into his car, His mom took off her shades and he could tell she'd been crying. A moment of silence passed between them. He was the first to speak.

"You were way too good for them anyway." He told her. She laughed, startling herself and him, but it was a genuine laugh and it melted his heart. He was becoming a guppy.

"I love you mom." She looked into his eyes.

"I love you, too." They stared at each other for a while, neither one willing to move. He kissed her on the cheek and started the car. It started to rain and a few seconds it was pouring.

"Mom, it's raining too hard, and I can't drive all the way to your house so you're going to have to stay over mine." They pulled up into his driveway and he put his car in the garage. He went to the kitchen to look for something to eat

"Hey ma, ya hungry?" She didn't answer but he felt her hug him.

"I never did thank you for what you did earlier." She kissed him on his back and a moan he tried to suppress escaped his throat. "Are you okay?" She seemed concern

"Yeah, I'm just a little tired."He lied "I think I'll go to bed now."

"Are you sure? You hardly ate anything"

"Goodnight, mom." He walked upstairs and she couldn't stare at anything but his firm ass as he walked out. There was no where to sleep but the couch or Kaden's bed so she chose option two. When she entered the room, she heard him moan. Thinking something was wrong, she ran to his side. He was just dreaming. She took off her dress and lay next to him. Breathing in his earthy, masculine scent set her on edge and she wanted nothing more than to fuck him, but that was her son. He had made her body feel real good in the elevator. She was so horny that she rubbed against him. He stirred but then just turned and fell back into the deep sleep he was in. Eventually, she fell asleep with her ass against his cock.

Kaden woke with a painful hard on. He smelled cotton candy and opened his eyes. There, lay his mom with nothing on but her bra and her panties. She looked delicious and before he could stop himself, he rubbed his aching penis against her. She sighed and turned around. Her hair was messy from the way she slept, her cheeks red from the cold, her eyes were lidded and her lips were parted. She looked like she'd just been made love to and his cock hardened even more at the thought. He bent down and kissed her, on her lips because he just couldn't refuse temptation. Her body tensed then relaxed. Her eyes opened. Electricity sizzled around them. Need blurred her vision. He unsnapped her bra and cupped the weight of her breast in his hand.

"Kaden." She whispered breathlessly "We have to stop." She didn't sound like she wanted him to stop and when he bit her nipple she screamed and arched into his mouth. He flicked her other nipple and then blew over it, making it hard. He kissed his way down to her navel, and then he pressed a kiss to her thighs.

"You're wet." He pulled off her panties and stroked her clit. She cried out again. He pulled his shorts and boxers down and then threw them. His erection stood up straight around 11 inches and his mom licked the pre-cum off of it

"mmmm. Honey, you taste so good." She licked him again then put the head of his penis into her mouth. He pulled her up.

"I'll never last if you do that." Vanessa smiled and licked her lips. She was sensuality personified. He guided his thick erection into her and she was so tight, his cock was suffocating. He growled as he slowly, pumped in and out of her. He was going very slow, wanted to savor the feel of her slick heat doing wonderful things to his body. He could feel her hands pulling his hair and she was thrusting helplessly into him

"Slow down." He commanded

"I-I... can't" She wanted to share his skin and bit his shoulder, arousing him more. He sucked on her nipple and she grabbed his hair to pull him closer. She pulled his head up and kissed him. His hips met hers thrust for thrust. Ramming into her over and over. His nails scraped her back. She rubbed his balls and he came, yelling a bunch of inarticulate words, filling her up with his seed. His release triggered hers and soon she was yelling along with him, her juices mixing with his. He could feel the aftershocks and warm liquid on his cock.

"Mom, I-" before Kaden could finish, the doorbell rang.

"You should answer that, I was going to take a shower anyway." reluctantly, he left the haven of her warm body and located the shorts he threw when they were having sex. He didn't even look outside to see who it was.

"What the fuck do you want?" He asked as he opened the door. It was Barbie and his dad.

"I was gonna apologize for my crude tongue, but I saw it was you and now I'm glad I said it. I'll even say it again. What the FUCK do you want!?"

"I came to ask you to forgive me." Barbie looked sincere "We both did."

"Aw, how sweet." He smiled "but don't you think you owe that apology to my mother?"

"Yes, is she here?"

"Yes, but she's busy."

"Well can we come in and wait for her?" His dad hadn't said a word. The timid bastard.

" NO, because if you come into my house and apologize she will forgive you and I know you don't really mean it so you can take your fake husband and go fuck off." he smiled, kindly and shut the door. He had a smug smile on his face until he saw his mom staring him down and tapping her foot with a disapproving look on her face, A pair of his old shorts and a long shirt tied at the back. He knew she heard the conversation he had with Barbie, but couldn't feel remorseful for the things he said. Instead, He grabbed her by her waist and twisted her around in a circle and then kissed her gently. A flush creped up her neck.

"I have the perfect idea!" He beamed "Let's go out on a date."

"Kaden, we can't"

"Why not? You have feelings for me; I sure as hell have feelings for you."

"Because you're my son!"

"We live in one of the largest cities in New York, No one would ever know. We could move somewhere else where no one knows our names. I don't care, something. I just have to be with you. I have never felt this way about anyone before mom and I'm glad it's you."

"Honestly, I haven't either. Not with the first guy I had sex with or even your father. What we have is explosive, but I committed incest. If anyone knew we could both go to jail but I would lose my job and where would we be?"

"Mom, Don't Blame yourself. If anyone found out, I could say I forced you."

"But you didn't, I'm the older, responsible parent and you would never hurt anyone like that."

"I kind of did. You told me to stop but I didn't."

"You didn't force me honey. I wanted it more than you did." She traced his flawless skin and then kissed him, wrapping her arms around him and pulling him close. A knock on the doorbell interrupted them.

"What the fuck do you want!?" He yelled grouchily

"Kaden," His mother scolded him "That is not how you answer the door"

"I mean, who is it?" He asked in the most polite voice he could. No one answered. He looked out the window. No one was there. He opened the door and saw two kids running from his house. He chased them, yelling out threats that he knew he wasn't going to do. She laughed because he looked so happy and at ease with the children. He walked back over to her.

"What are you laughing at?"

"I just never thought I'd see the day where my impatient, foul-mouthed child would grow up." He smiled and hugged her. He kissed her softly, or at least he intended to until she opened her mouth to his and then he lost all coherent thought. She sighed deeply and he broke the kiss off.

"Mom, you're killing me."

"Oh, but what a lovely way to go." She joked. His face turned.

"Mom, I want to be with you. I want your face to be the first I see when I wake up in the morning and the last I see at night."

"I love you, Kay. I truly do, but no matter what, you are always my son. This is wrong. The way I feel is wrong and the way you feel is wrong."

"How could something like this be wrong, when it feels so right? This is no child's crush mother. I intend to be with you until I die." The way he looked frightened her. She never realized how big he really was, but now she was a little intimidated by his size. His alarm clock chose that time to ring. Talk about saved by the bell. She looked at her watch.

"I have to go or I'm going to be late for work." She replied as she slipped on her shoes.

"You can leave now mom, but don't forget our date later tonight."

"I'll think about it. See ya later, Kay." With that, she left.

~~*~~ ~~*~~ ~~*~~

Kaden left his job and was on his way to pick up his mom for their date. After a lot of persuasion, she finally agreed. He rung the doorbell to his old house and when she stepped out, He lost his breath. She was absolutely beautiful with her now short, curly hair, bright smile, Her Classical black dress complimenting her curves, and The 4 in black heels that showed off her beautiful toes.

"Mom, your hair."

"Do you like it?" She asked

"I love it. You look so gorgeous" He brushed his lips against her cheek and guided her to his car. When they arrived at the front table of the restaurant, the waiter escorted them to their table. He made reservations earlier so they were taken to a private section.

"What is this Kaden?" She asked, a bit suspiciously. He winked mischievously

"This is our table dear." She still looked suspicious but she sat down. After they got finished ordering, they talked and had a great time. By the time the food got there, they completely forgot their hunger. They both ordered some expensive food they couldn't pronounce and taste awful, but they still enjoyed themselves. After they left the restaurant he went to her house.

"You wanna come inside?" She suggested.

He laughed, "As if I need an invitation." She got in the house and lasted about five seconds before Kaden's mouth came down on hers. Hard. He ripped her dress off of her before she could even make a sound. Seconds later, she was fully naked, and on the floor. Kaden kissed his way down her body, making small little nips, until he got to her pussy. He licked her. Once. Twice. Then stuck his tongue inside of her.

"KADEN!" she cried, as her hips rose to meet the sexy invasion of his tongue inside of her.

"I can't hold on anymore." Her hips had to bruise his face, she was moving so hard, as she climaxed, but he didn't stop. He kept going. She was yelling, and crying, and screaming for more at the same time. Unable to take it anymore, Kaden pulled off his pants, and stuck his penis inside of her. At first, he started out slow, and leisurely. His cock hardened even more, and he started to speed up. You could hear the sound of balls to flesh he was pounding so hard.

"Mom, you're so slick and tight." He turned her over and continued to pound into her. He was close to coming, so close he pounded even harder.

"AHH! Kaden. You're so big. You fill me all the way up." They both came together. Screams, groans, all in unison. Spent, His mom laid down and went to bed. Still inside of her, He followed.

~+~-----àß-----~+~ ~+~-----àß-----~+~

The next morning Kaden woke up to an empty bed. The smell of sex still permeated through the room. He slowly walked around the house, looking for his mom, when the smell of breakfast, and coffee set his stomach on edge, and sent him to the kitchen. He saw his mom standing at the oven, cooking food and bent his head to kiss her neck.

"Mmm. Smells good." He smiled. She looked a bit weird, and uncomfortable.

"Are you okay mom?" He asked

"What would you say if I told you I bought a house in Florida?" The words floated out of her mouth, a bit syrupy.

"You didn't?" He shook his head. Disbelief present, along with amusement. "You sexy beast. How did you manage to do it so quick in this recession?"

"Well actually, I had already bought the house in Florida, I just had to get someone to buy this one. This house was your dad's and we built on it during the time we were together. It's very big and beautiful, and when I put the beyond reasonable price for it, There were many people who wanted to buy it, and rent it. I sold it and Voila! Moving to Florida."

"That's great mom, but what about us?"

"Well I talked to your dad, and his business has grown so much that he can't handle it all on his own, and since you own half of the business anyway, he has a job available to you, that also pays for college."

"

You talked to my dad? Well the fucker finally did something right. I might actually consider apologizing to him for fucking up his relationship with that bitch at their reception."

"You have such a potty mouth Kaden. "

"You know you like the things I do with my mouth." His voice turned sexy, and he skimmed his hand across her breast. He lifted her shirt up, and licked her already hard nipple. She let out a long, low groan.

"The movers are coming tomorrow, so have your stuff ready by then, Kaden."

"Vanessa, If you don't hush and let me make love to you right now, I'm going to be a very UN-happy camper."

"Who's the parent here again?" He laughed; sending vibrations through her body, and making her want him more...

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Love Me Rough, and Love Me Tender

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 78 milliseconds