• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Family Chronicle Ch. 03

A Family Chronicle Ch. 03

12

It was a few weeks after the annual family party. Pete was back at the Academy and everything seemed to be back to normal. Pete often relived having sex with his mom in the night after the party and the next day with his grandmother Lucy.

This weekend he would visit his sister Lisa and her husband. She was 24 years old and married Rick three years ago. Pete always thought Lisa was a sexy girl. Pete loved to see her gorgeous body. She was 5'4", which made her C cup breasts look great.

Lisa knew she was good looking and always dressed sexy though still decent. Usually she was wearing high heels to become a little taller, which pronounced her beautiful legs and her rounded butt. In combination with her bronze tanned skin and her dark hair she was really gorgeous.

When she still lived at home, Pete took every opportunity to see her naked body. Lisa was aware of that and at many occasions she had teased him on purpose. Thinking about that made a naughty grin appear on her face. She loved her brother and she was happy to have him around during this weekend.

Pete wondered what his sister would look like now she was still breastfeeding the twins. The thought of his nephew and his niece sucking his sister's boobs made him grin.

In the meantime he arrived at Lisa's house. He parked the car and took his bag. When he walked to the house, the door was opened already and there she was. His gorgeous sister, wearing a white top showing a lot of cleavage, tight black shorts and black high heels. Wow... she look so HOT!

If she wasn't his sister he would do anything to get into her pants. Thinking about that, he realized that after having sex with his mother as well as his grandmother, it didn't really matter that she was family. He wondered if she would be as horny as their mom and granny.

He dropped the bag and embraced Lisa, who pressed her body close to his. He could feel her big breasts against his muscular body and the kiss she gave him, made him feel aroused.

She smiled. "Hey stud... good to see you."

Pete laughed and replied: "Good to see you too sexy."

They looked each other into the eyes and he pulled her closer to his body. He didn't know what got into him, but suddenly he laid his hands on her rounded butt and squeezed softly while he kissed her lips again.

Lisa first responded to the kiss by pressing her lips more against his. Then she stepped back and laughed.

"Take it easy stud, I am a married woman."

Pete smiled and noticed her stiffened nipples pressing against the fabric of her top.

He took his bag and stepped into the hall. Lisa walked to the stairs and said: "I'll show you your room."

Pete followed her upstairs, glancing at her butt while she walked the stairs.

"Here it is! If you freshen up, I'll get us something to drink. You would like a beer, I guess?"

"That would be great sis. I'll be downstairs in a minute."

Pete walked into the room and put his bag in the corner. He quickly undressed and took a shower. He grabbed a towel and dried his body. Dressed in shorts and a shirt he walked downstairs.

As he sat down, Lisa came out of the kitchen and placed a bottle of beer in front of him. While she was bending forward his eyes were focused on her cleavage and he was rewarded with a nice view at Lisa's big breasts.

Rick came home and together they enjoyed dinner. They had ordered pizza's and during the meal Rick suggested to stay with the twins, so Pete and Lisa could go into town. Lisa smiled and said: "I would like to go dancing, if that is ok for you?"

"Well, that's ok," Pete said, "Do you know a nice place, where we can get a beer and a dance?"

"No worries, we'll find one." Lisa said.

After dinner Pete took a shower and when he was ready he went downstairs. He had a chat with Rick, while he waited for Lisa. She was busy with the twins, getting a shower and getting dressed.

An hour later Lisa entered the room. Pete's breath was taken. All he could say was: "Wow!"

Lisa was dressed in a blue dress. The dress was like a second skin and showed a lot of cleavage and legs. Her dark hair fell on her shoulders and she looked stunning.

"Who are you going to seduce?" Rick laughed.

Lisa looked at him and smiled. "Well I am going to dance with a young and good looking guy. Who knows what happens."

She turned to Pete and wrapped her arms around his neck, pouted her lips and asked: "Will you take me with you and give me a night to remember?"

Pete smiled, pulled her close to his body and said: "Sure my dear sister, let's go and give people something to talk about."

Rick laughed and pushed them outside. "You two get out of here and have fun. Ow... and try to behave!"

***

Pete was driving the car into town. Lisa sat next to him and he could not keep his eyes of her body. Her legs were almost shown up to her butt and he was convinced that bending forward would make her breasts fall out of her dress.

They went to a nice club. The music was good, there was a bar and there was place to sit at the comfy chairs along the wall and have some privacy. The dance floor was crowded all the time.

Pete and Lisa first had a few drinks while they chatted together. Lisa was drinking white wine and Pete had a soda. After all, he still had to drive.

"Ok," Lisa said, "let's dance."

Pete stood up, moved in front of het and offered his arm. "My lady, would you care for a dance?"

Lisa had to laugh. "You silly guy, hurry and get me there."

They danced together almost all the time and they both enjoyed it.

When it was getting late, the music changed into a more romantic style. Lisa wrapped her arms around his neck and her body leaned against Pete while they danced slowly.

Pete's hands were roaming over her back. Slowly he lowered his hands and caressed her butt.

Lisa moaned softly and pushed her belly closer against Pete. This action caused Pete to feel his cock getting harder. He could only hope that Lisa was not aware of it.

When it was almost midnight they decided to go back home. Rick was already asleep, when they arrived.

Lisa kissed Pete on his lips. Their lips were pressed together for a while. Lisa sighed and smiled. "Thank you for a great evening."

Pete kissed her again. "Anytime. Who would not be happy to go dancing with a gorgeous woman like you?"

Lisa's eyes were sparkling. "Thanks sweetie, sleep well."

Pete could not resist to look at his sisters' butt, while she walked up the stairs. Immediately, he could feel his cock getting harder again. "Ouch... I'll better get to sleep or I'll grab her before she reaches her bedroom," he thought, and he walked to his own bedroom.

***

When Pete woke up, it was early in the morning. He slipped out of the bed and because he always slept naked, he put on a boxer short before he quietly walked downstairs to get some milk in the kitchen.

Much to his surprise the lights were on in the kitchen and he was even more surprised to see Lisa half naked. She was breastfeeding his nephew and his niece was in de baby buggy. Her bathrobe was open and her big breasts were completely uncovered.

Lisa looked surprised when he walked into the kitchen. Though she did not make an attempt to cover her breasts.

She smiled and said: "Good morning, you are early. I did not expect you to be awake already."

After catching his breath again, he smiled and sheepishly said: "Good morning gorgeous. I wanted to get some milk. By the way the twins look great."

She laughed loudly "Well according to the action in your boxer short, you are not talking about your niece and nephew. I'll take it as a compliment.... big stud."

Pete realized what was going on. He looked down and saw a hug hard on in his boxer shorts. He was embarrassed and whispered: "I'm sorry Lisa, it must be the regular morning wood."

Lisa smiled. "No, it is not the morning wood. I can tell, because you didn't have a hard on when you walked in. Anyway, don't bother sweetie. It makes me a happy woman."

Confused Pete asked: "A happy woman? Your brother gets a hard on when he looks at your naked breasts and that makes you a happy woman?"

"Yes it does. It proves that I am still attractive. So that can not be the reason why Rick lost every interest in me since the twins were born."

Pete now really felt uncomfortable. He could not believe his ears. "Are you kidding me? You are a very sexy and attractive woman. To be honest, yes to see you like this turns me on. But..... did you really mean to say that you thought you were not attractive anymore?"

"Listen Pete, that isn't very hard since my husband is not showing any interest and we didn't have sex for almost a year."

"Ouch, you must be kidding me Lisa."

"When I was pregnant he loved to have sex, almost every day, Though after the babies were born he wasn't interested anymore."

Lisa sniffed, took both babies in her arms and walked out of the kitchen. "Stay here! I'll be right back."

Pete didn't have much time to think it over. Within a few minutes Lisa appeared in the kitchen again. She had her robe pulled together , though her breasts were still partly uncovered. She walked towards Pete and standing on her toes she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling herself close to his body. Then she kissed him in his lips.

"Thank you for making me feel better."

Pete wrapped his arms around her and kissed her again, his hands roaming over her back. Her robe fell open again and he could feel her bare breasts pressed against his naked chest. The kiss wasn't really a brother sister kiss anymore. It had changed into a passionate kiss. She opened her lips a little and their tongues found each other. He brought one of his hands upwards and softly caressed her breast. His fingers played with her nipple.

Lisa moaned and whispered: "You really like my milky breasts, don't you?"

Pete answered her question by moaning, while he kissed her again and he softly squeezed her breast and nipple.

She looked him into the eyes and asked: "Did you get that milk you came for?"

He laughed: "No, I did not. I got a little distracted."

She sat on the kitchen table and with her hands she cupped both of her breasts. "I know you've always liked to see these two. You even seemed to be jealous when I was feeding your nephew."

She winked and whispered: "For making me feel happy, you deserve a reward. Come here sweetie and get some milk."

Pete wondered when he would wake up, stepped forward and placed his lips on her nipple. First he kissed both of her breasts and nipples, which caused Lisa to moan softly. Then he sucked on her nipple, tasting her milk. He could hardly believe what happened. He was sucking his sister's milky breasts.

Lisa moaned and her fingers were going through his hair. Her robe was completely opened now, showing most of her naked body.

Pete took some breath and looked at her. His eyes moving from her breasts downward to her shaven mound and to her legs.

"You are so beautiful Lisa! And so sexy."

Footsteps on the stairs made them wake up. Lisa jumped on the ground and pulled her robe together. She kissed her brother and rushed out of the kitchen. At the door she turned her head and smiled. "Love you Pete! Ow... and by the way.. you are a hot stud!"

***

An hour later, Pete was standing next to the table, his butt against the back of a table chair. Lisa and Pete had just finished preparing the table for breakfast. Now they were waiting for Rick, who was upstairs to get dressed.

"Well," Lisa said, "the table is ready. As soon as Rick comes down we can have breakfast," she said and turned her back to Pete and leaned against him, "Hummm... that feels nice."

Pete didn't know whether she was talking about leaning against him or the feeling of his cock getting harder and pressing against her butt. He decided to be naughty, placed his hands on her hips and pulled her butt close into his crotch. "mmm... you are right, this really feels good."

He expected Lisa to walk away, but she didn't. Instead she rubbed her rounded butt against his cock even more.

Pete grinned and placed his hands on her breasts. "And you call me a bad boy, having naughty thoughts about my sister?"

Lisa smiled and said: "Oh yes... and even worse. As far as I can feel, you are a very bad boy, pressing your hard on against my butt and holding my breasts in your hands."

Pete softly squeezed her breasts. "Naughty or not. It feels good."

"Yes, it does," Lisa whispered, "it's wrong and we both know that we shouldn't do this, but it feels really good. I missed being wanted."

She turned around, kissed his lips and placed her hand in his crotch, softly squeezing his hard cock through the fabric of his shorts. "And this feels extremely good."

Pete could feel his cock getting even harder. "We better sit down, before I jump on top of you and rape you on the breakfast table."

Promises, promises," Lisa laughed "It needs to be without my consent to make it rape." Then she stepped back and we sat down. At the same moment Rick came down and they enjoyed their breakfast.

***

During the day they were mostly in the garden and at the pool. Pete and Rick were only wearing shorts and Lisa had changed into a sexy bikini, which was hardly able to hold her big breasts. Pete couldn't keep his eyes of her luscious body, while Lisa did the best she could to give him a nice view.

With Rick nearby they didn't have many opportunities, though whenever they had a chance Pete and Lisa touched and fondled each other. Needless to say that the tension increased and they were getting aroused more and more.

Pete almost all the time had a hard on, which he tried to cover. He also noticed Lisa had hard nipples and her bikini showed a wet spot between het legs.

When Lisa started to fix dinner, Pete decided to take a nap. An hour later he woke up and noticed angry voices downstairs. He took a shower and dressed for dinner.

During dinner the conversation stopped several times, giving uncomfortable silences. Pete wondered what was going on, though decided that if it was something he should know, Lisa would tell him.

After dinner Rick announced that he had a meeting.

"You can stay awake if you like, but it will probably be late when I come back home."

He kissed Lisa and left. Lisa didn't look very amused.

"Something wrong?" Pete asked.

Lisa obviously thought it over and said: "We had a huge argument while you were taking your nap, but I don't want to spoil the evening."

She sighed, looked at Pete and smiled.

"So, that leaves the two of us. Anything you can think of that would make it a nice evening together with your married sister?"

Pete grinned. "Oh yes I can, but we better relax and watch a nice movie together."

Lisa laughed loudly and pointed her finger to his chest. "You bad boy. I think the milk you drank this morning is giving you even more naughty thoughts about your sister."

"Well, not only about you. Even more about the two of us!" Pete grinned "Let's put on something comfortable. I will get us some drinks. Meanwhile you can choose a nice movie. Then we settle down on the couch and we will watch it."

"That sounds good," Lisa replied.

Lisa came down wearing her robe. The same robe she had been wearing that morning, when Pete found her half naked, breastfeeding the twins. Pete had changed into shorts and a shirt.

They both sat on the couch and watched the movie. During a commercial Lisa went into the kitchen to get them beer and wine.

When she came back she snuggled against him, her back against his chest. She took his hand and wrapped his arm around her, which made it rest just under her breasts.

Pete was aware that looking over her shoulder gave him a great view into the robe, showing her bare breasts. He didn't say anything about it and enjoyed it as often as he could.

Lisa placed a hand on his leg, just above his knee and softly caressed the skin of his leg. During the movie her hand moved up and down on his leg, causing Pete to get a hard on. She snuggled closer against him and pushed her butt more backwards.

Pete had no doubt that she could feel his hard cock pressing against her. He decided to take his change and moved his hand upwards, sliding into the robe he cupped her bare breast. Lisa moaned softly, turned her head and kissed his lips for a moment.

He slipped his other hand under the robe and placed it on her upper leg. He softly caressed the warm and soft flesh of her leg.

In the meantime Lisa moved her hand higher every time she caressed his leg. When her fingers were getting close to his groin, Pete softly kneaded her breast and his other hand discovered that she was not wearing anything under the robe. His fingers touched the lips and he could feel she was aroused. She was soaking wet.

Softly his fingers rubbed her clit. Lisa moaned loudly now: "Oow yes... make me feel good. It has been so long ago."

Pete slowly pushed his fingers inside. Lisa's breath stocked for a moment, then she pushed herself against his hand.

Pete kissed her neck and her ear. "You like this, don't you?"

Lisa moaned even more. "I love it. Please make me cum. I really need it." While she said that, she grabbed his cock through the fabric of his shorts.

Pete slid of the couch. He quickly took of his clothes and sat on the floor. He placed his hands under her legs and moved her a little, placing his body between her legs. Lisa looked at him and spread her legs even more.

Pete kissed her leg from the knee upwards. When his lips almost touched her pussy, he stopped and started kissing the other leg. When he was close to her pussy again, he kissed her clit and his tongue slid through the wet lips.

Lisa screamed, grabbed his head and pulled him as close as she could, while Pete started licking and sucking her clit.

"Ow Pete, my nasty little brother.. suck my cunt. Please don't stop."

At the same time he pushed two fingers inside and finger fucked her.

There it was... she screamed and her body shocked. The orgasm was overwhelming. It was so long ago that Lisa felt this way.

Still holding his head she pulled him to her face. "Come here and kiss me."

He moved upwards, kissing her skin. He kissed her belly, her stomach, her breasts and her nipples. Then their lips met and they kissed with passion. Their tongues searching for each other. Their hands roaming over the naked skin of their bodies. Pete's cock was between her legs, the head of his cock touching her wetness.

She looked him in the eyes and whispered: "Put it inside please... Fuck me!"

Pete kissed her again and brushed the head of his cock between the wet lips.

"Stop teasing me Pete, give me your cock and fuck me!"

Suddenly Pete thrusted his cock deep inside her. Lisa wrapped her legs around her brother's hips, pushing her hips upwards she pulled him down, feeling his cock sink deeply into her pussy.

Pete started to move, first slowly then faster. His hands were holding her breasts and he squeezed her nipples.

"Oow yes Pete, squeeze my tits and fuck my cunt. I've been waiting for this so long. I can feel your big hard cock so good."

Pete fucked her hard and deep. Lisa was moaning and screaming.

Pete could feel that he was about to cum. "Ow Lisa... I'm almost there," he moaned.

"Give it to me," she said while she tightened the grip of her legs around his hips, "cum in my cunt."

Pete grabbed her hips and plunged his cock deeper into her womb as he felt his hot sperm flood into her. The feel of her brother's pulsing cock pumping his sperm into her, pushed Lisa into her second orgasm and she screamed. Brother and sister held each other as their orgasms rocked through them wave after wave of pleasure.

Lisa did not release the grip of her legs and she pulled him on top of her. Pete laid down, his chest resting on her big breasts and his cock still in her pussy.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Family Chronicle Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds