• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Fed Up with Tiny Tom Ch. 02

Fed Up with Tiny Tom Ch. 02

**********************************

Tiny Cuckold Tom meets 20 year old Adonis David and is humiliated further

************************************

I thought that cleaning my beautiful wife's dirty ass was the ultimate in humiliation, but that was nothing compared with the evening I spent with Shannon and David Walker, her new 20 year old lover.

As instructed, I spent the two hours before his arrival preparing dinner for them, dressed only in my wife's apron with my bare ass exposed to the world. When the doorbell rang, Shannon told me to answer it, and I was unprepared for the amazing physical specimen who greeted me as I opened the door. He was 6'3, and easily topped 250 pounds without an ounce of fat anywhere. He had piercing blue eyes on his chiseled face, and his arms bulged with muscle in a clinging knit shirt. My tiny hand disappeared into his massive "man hand" and I thought he would break every bone in my poor little boy hand as he exerted pressure in greeting.

With a smirk, he said "You must be Tiny Tom. Shannon has told me how you got your name."

Without warning, he shocked the Hell out of me as he reached out his free left hand and grabbed my dick through the covering apron. I was completely mortified as he held my tiny 1 ¼ inch dick and miniature balls in his hand, but stood their red faced and helpless as Shannon looked on and smirked.

"I guess I believe you now Shannon. I just never believed that anyone could be so tiny...unless they hadn't reached puberty."

Both of them enjoyed their laugh at my expense, then David released my pitiful cock and still holding my right hand in a firm grasp, twirled me around so my exposed ass was there for him to observe. I never felt so demeaned as this man-child was totally controlling me in front of my wife. All of my dignity was gone as he looked at my 40 year old wrinkled ass, and wiggled it back and forth, snickering at how out of shape and chubby I was.

"Boy Shannon; I feel for you. You've been subjected to this for 12 years?"

Shannon moved to close the door and said, "Yeah he's pretty pitiful to look at and is laughable in bed, but he brings in a 6 figure income, so you and I can satisfy each other in the sex department and he can provide a decent lifestyle for us. Isn't that right my loving husband?"

I felt like I had no recourse. I knew I couldn't satisfy Shannon sexually with my meager penis, and would never be able to attract anyone as beautiful has her again, plus both my muscular wife and her model toy boy could break me in two easily without breaking a sweat. My only choice was to follow their instructions and do their bidding.

Shannon instructed me to make David more comfortable by removing his clothes and neatly folding them, so nervously I reached for his shirt and slowly drew it over his head. His torso was flawless, rippling with hard masculine tanned muscle.

I knelt down and removed his shoes and socks next, marveling at his size 11 feet. Shannon was looking on and said, "Show David's toesies how happy you are to see them. Kiss, lick and clean his feet."

I tried to talk her out of it, but knew it was hopeless to argue, so I lowered my head and slowly took each male toe into my mouth and sucked, until they were satisfied with my degradation.

Then I was instructed to remove his pants, which I did, so he was only standing in g-string type male briefs. I could tell that this young man, half my age, had a huge package.

Shannon just stood with her arms crossed and said "Don't stop now Dear. I know you're dying to see what a real man looks like."

I hate to admit it, but seeing this magnificent young man in the flesh was having a strange affect on my, and I was curious to see his manhood, so with shaky hands I lowered his jockies and nearly gasped in amazement. I had seen huge penises in gym class, but David's had the be the most handsome equipment I had ever seen. It hung proudly about 7 ½ inches, and his huge balls hung freely in perfect symmetry.

I stared in amazement, still down on my knees, about 12 inches from the world's most perfect dick. Suddenly, David took his large member in his right hand and moving forward, using it as a weapon, swung it back and forth across my face, bringing me out of the daze I was in.

Both Shannon and David laughed at my embarrassment, knowing that I was more than impressed with his magnificent organ. I was more convinced than ever after seeing his tool that I could never come close to pleasing Shannon like he could. I wasn't anywhere close to being in the same league with him.

Shannon decided to make that point more abundantly clear by saying, "I see you are quite impressed Dear husband. Now stand up and let's do a little comparison. Remove your apron."

I did as I was told, and felt like a chubby little child as I stood next to this amazing physical specimen.

"You two move closer together until "Tiny's" dick is resting on top of David's."

"That's right. I just had to see the laughable comparison."

Shannon was right. My tiny little pale wrinkled penis only came about a third of the way up the length of David's beautiful smooth tanned organ, and I was shamed and humbled as I felt like a lesser being.

"Before you watch David fuck my brains out Dear, I want you to drop down on your knees once again and show his beautiful cock how happy you are to meet him."

"That's right. Give it a kiss."

I had never been that close to another man's cock, but I knew if was futile to resist my strong wife, so I kissed the dark maroon head.

"Now take the tip of it in your mouth."

I did as I was instructed and the musky male scent was beginning to have a strange affect on me, and my own cock began to stir as I began to slowly take him into my mouth further.

"Good boy. Now grab hold of him while you continue to suck and stroke him while your play with his big beautiful balls with your other hand."

I felt David grow harder as I took him in deeper and although I was naked and totally humiliated, I felt a strange sense that this was where I should be. This man should rightfully be served, and he should have free access to fuck my wife and bring her pleasure I was incapable of.

David grew to a hard, hot delicious 9 inches as I continued to suck on him for 15 minutes, becoming lost in the power and scent of this man. I was unworthy of tasting such a being and I grabbed his ass and inserted a finger in his rectum having lost all my dignity and self worth. I had become just a play toy for my wife and her new lover, but I was becoming lost in my role. I could hear David's breathing becoming more labored as he began to fuck my face, and I continued to be lost in his taste as he pumped me harder and faster. Suddenly he moaned, grabbing the back of my head and forcing himself all the way into my mouth as he shot a huge amount of salty warm cream. I had never tasted sperm in my life, but I felt like it was a gift to me, and that my wife and this amazing man were two people I would be serving and servicing, probably the rest of my life.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Fed Up with Tiny Tom Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 263 milliseconds