• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Apples to Apples

Apples to Apples

123

*Hello everyone, I hope that you enjoy my story. I put a lot of time and work into it (though I'm sure there will be a few errors, hopefully not too many that I missed), and I like it quite a bit. The idea came from a dream I had a while ago and I started writing the next day. Towards the end of this part (of what could be ongoing with the right inspiration and feedback) I began losing focus, but I think it turned out well anyway.

So anyway, please enjoy yourselves. I like to start out with a treat and then add some story and background. So if you're in it for the nut, just scan around and hopefully you like what you see. Please vote on my work, I really appreciate it and it drives me to write more and do better (I have another story I'm working on currently which is going to be really big I hope!), and please leave good or constructive criticism. If you don't like my writing that's your opinion, no need to bash me, though I'll accept your negative review as well if that's what you wish. Thank you all, and read on!*

"Mmm, yeah baby, right there, roll your hips. Oh shit," I groaned throatily as my girlfriend bucked her hips back onto my cock, impaling her brown crevice with my thick white meat. I loved fucking Robin from the back. Well, hell, I just generally love fucking Robin. Hell, I generally just love fucking. I'm a very sexual person, and I always have been. I guess some may consider it a curse, but I've always thought of it as more of a blessing. It's who I am.

Anyway, I love fucking her from behind not only because she's got a juicy black booty and I'm an ass man, but also because I'm not a huge fan of monogamy, and in the doggy style position I can easily picture myself fucking the shit out of any number of hot celebrity. Beyonce and Rihanna are two of my favorites. Rihanna is the most common simply because her real name is Robyn, so by talking dirty to my girlfriend Robin it's almost like talking dirty to the pop star herself as I drill her ass.

"Oh, oh, oh baby! Yeah, drill that chocolate slit baby!" Robin swayed her hips back and forth in a short intermission to her bucking motion and it about sent me up a wall. Robin was a good fuck, no doubt about that. She's vocal, dirty, sexy, and half as horny as I am. She liked being fucked doggy style just as much as I liked fucking her I think, and I'm pretty sure it's because she liked the dominance of it. She liked how I would grasp her ass cheek firmly and control her movements while pulling those plump buns apart to spit on her tight, winking asshole. She'd never admit it, but I know she liked the thought of being my little black sex slave.

"Yeah, you like the way I'm pounding that tight slit baby, you like this thick white meat tearing' up your pretty little pussy?" I cooed in a delicious voice.

"Yeah," she moaned, glancing back over her shoulders as she pressed her soft brown tits more firmly to the bed.

The aggressive, lusty look in her eyes told me she was loving this shit, and she was close to cumming. I had the ability to make Robin cum about two or three times in a session, but this time I had Rihanna's song "Rude Boy" stuck in my head, and I was about ready to fill that Barbadian slut's pussy with my hot white spunk.

"You close baby?" I groaned, gripping one cheek tightly and thrusting hard while slapping the other brown mound with my free hand.

"Mmm, yeah. You want me to cum for you? Want me to cum on your white dick?"

"Yeah, cum for me baby, because I'm about to fill this juicy black cunt up!" I could already feel the tingling in my tip and my balls were swelling.

"Oh, shit baby! Shit! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Fuck, fuck, fuck baby! Harder, fuck that ass harder!" I already knew she was cumming though, I could feel her cunt squeeze and her body tensed immediately, pushing back against me to get as much of my dick inside of her as she could.

In my head I could see Rihanna's glowing golden eyes looking back at me with longing, her cute faced framed by an attractive bob. And then I came, I felt my balls release and the rush of my hot seed shooting from the tip of my penis and into the depths of her accepting, greedy cunt. Her pussy was milking me for all I was worth, causing my seed to spill out of her lips and begin to dribble down her thighs a bit. My legs were weak within a minute of that intense orgasm.

Once the gush of my cum had died down to more of a trickle I began to pull out slowly, still half-hard, but shrinking quickly. Her pussy was spent, gaping open a bit and oozing my thick spunk. It was a sexy sight, if I do say so myself. Soon after I was out she rolled over on the bed and onto her back, her big tits wobbling on her chest and looking rather delicious, with those sexy dark gumdrop nipples sitting erect atop them.

Hungrily I licked my lips, as I crawled across the bed only to straddle her tits. "Your little friend needs a good cleaning," I smiled and offered her my half-engorged prick which was slathered in a creamy mixture of both of our cum. She grinned up at me, a clearly tired look on her face, but then obediently opened her mouth to accept my dick. She then proceeded to clean it thoroughly and suck out most of the remnant of cum stuck inside. I groaned at the lewd display, and once she'd released my cock I smacked her lightly with it before rolling off.

We laid next to one another for a while, kissing softly and cuddling, but when I realized it was already ten in the morning I rolled out of bed to start getting dressed. I had to be at work in thirty minutes for a short shift, and then I had some errands to run. Robin on the other hand would be studying for school until around three and then she was supposed to go with her mom to visit her dad in the hospital, leaving me home alone for the rest of the night.

I showered briefly and got dressed as fast as I could since I was running behind. Robin watched sadly, I knew she wanted to keep cuddling, but there was nothing that could be done. I smile apologetically as I leaned in to give her a firm kiss, "Love you Rob," I grinned and went to leave.

"Love you too, babe!" She called after me.

-------

My shift at the restaurant ended later than expected, so I hopped in my car after changing shirts and headed to the grocery store to pick up some essentials and then hopefully I could get home and relax for the rest of the night. It was certainly nice having someone to lay with in bed every night, but I'm the kind of guy who likes some time to himself once in a while. Plus it had been quite a while since I'd been able to check up on my favorite porn stars; as I mentioned before I love variety in my sex life and porn is a sort of outlet.

It only took me a few minutes to get to the grocery store and pull into a space. I walked inside quickly, with my hands shoved into my pockets to keep them warm. Grabbing a cart, I began tracing my way through the memorized aisles and grabbing things here and there: toilet paper, ketchup, razors, some microwaveable pizzas, and drinks, both alcoholic and non.

Finally I began making my way to one of the lines, fantasizing already about stripping down, having a drink and stroking my shaft to some sexy cyber ladies, when I heard my name being called.

"Hey Andrew! It is you, I thought I recognized you earlier, but Alice told me I was just making things up!" The source of the cute little voice reaching my ears was an equally cute young girl, one of my little sister's friends, Cadence. She was one of a pair of twins, with long tresses of red hair pouring over her shoulders, and not only did she have a pretty face, but her body was full of all the right curves.

Not two seconds after I'd laid eyes on her, her reflection joined her, seeming to double back out of one of the aisles to see where her sister was. Perhaps I'm being a bit liberal when I say "reflection." While Cadence has long flowing hair, Prudence keeps her hair cut short into an attractive bob, but it's also a coppery red. Facially you can't tell the two apart. And for all I could tell they were identical everywhere else as well. I think the thing I always found attractive about these redheads was that they didn't have the typical assortment of freckles that redheads so often have. Their faces had always been completely flawless, almost as if made of marble.

"Hi Cadence," I smiled politely, trying not to stare at the swells of cleavage presented to me from the top of her buttoned-up school uniform. "Prudence," I acknowledged her sister with a nod, tearing my eyes away from the fleshy, marble globes. Prudence didn't have the top of her shirt unbuttoned, and seemed to be wearing a sports bra which concealed her bosom some more. She'd always been the tomboy of the two.

"Oh, so you did see him," Prudence noticed with a small, shy wave.

"I told you guys." Cadence said in a superior tone of voice while grinning. "Where did Alice and Julie go?"

Prudence leaned back the way she had come to peek down the aisle, in doing so I couldn't help but notice how short the uniforms for their school were. It's probably likely that the skirts were supposed to be longer but the student's had altered them in plenty of creative ways. Either way, I could just barely see the soft curve of her ass peeking from beneath the pleated folds of the black material.

"They are at the end of the aisle still," she reported, "Oh, they see me, they're coming down here." Straightening up she moved closer to myself and her sister. As she moved to my right I got a whiff of her soft lilac perfume, which seemed almost out of character for the more "boyish" of the twins. But, I guess she is still a girl, after all.

"So what are you girls doing here?" I asked glancing at the baskets on their arms. They each had a small variety of things inside of them so the answer to my question was pretty obvious.

Cadence smiled sweetly, pursing her rosy lips, "Just grabbing a few things, we all needed some groceries so we decided to come together." My lips immediately curled at that innuendo and Cadence turned bright red once she realized what she'd said.

"That's not what I meant!" She exclaimed, covering her face cutely.

Smirking, and tinted red herself, Prudence said, "Yeah we know what you meant Cay." Just then my sister and her friend Alice rounded the corner to see us all laughing.

"Hey," Julie smiled at me, "What are we all laughing about?"

"Just laughing at how dirty Cadence's mind is," I smiled devilishly and Cadence blushed even darker.

My sister's smile widened and she moved past the twins to my side and gave me a gentle hug," What are you doing here Andy?"

"Playing soccer," I replied sarcastically, "What does it look like I'm doing, Jewels?" I inhaled the fragrant sent of her wavy blonde hair as I hugged her tightly.

She laughed, "Okay, okay sorry. It's just such a coincidence that we would both end up here at the same time. Where is Robin?"Julie asked looking around.

"Oh, she's with her parents upstate, I'm on my own tonight." I could have sworn I saw my sister's eyes twinkle a bit as I said that, but perhaps it was just a trick of the light.

My eyes ventured over to Alice for a moment, noticing how quiet she'd been, "You okay over there sweetie?" I asked and she looked up from the spot in the floor she'd been studying. She'd always been a very serious girl.

"Oh, yeah I'm fine," Her voice was very rich and feminine, escaping through a pair of voluptuous lips. Alice was half black, a quarter Asian, and a quarter Hispanic. Such an awesome combination of ethnicities. Her eyes were exotically slanted and her skin was a deep, healthy looking tan, practically brown, and she had long Asian hair flowing down her back.

"You're just really quiet over there is all."

"I'm just thinking I guess," Alice would have blushed if her cheeks weren't already so dark, but she did smile, flashing her sexy white teeth. Glancing down from her attractive featured I couldn't help noticing she wore her shirt unbuttoned as much as Cadence did, showing off the shadow between her perky little tits.

I was pulled away from that sexy sight by Julie tugging on my arm, "Getting drunk tonight Andy?" She asked, pointing her finger at my beer cases.

"Yeah maybe, why you wanna join?" My grin told her I was joking, but her nod seemed serious.

"Yeah right," I laughed, but she didn't laugh with me.

"Oh come on Andrew, I'm a big girl now." Like I hadn't noticed how much she'd been maturing; body and mind. "A few drinks wouldn't hurt us."

"Us? What you want me to serve alcohol to all of your underage friends?" My laugh was cynical.

"We'll pay you for what we drink. You've got plenty there in your cart." She seemed quite earnest and each of her friends were paying full attention to us.

It took me a while to decide but the decision ended up being pretty clear to me. "Nah, go home girls. It looks like it may start storming soon and I've got to get home." The defeated looks on all of their faces broke my heart a little bit. No guy likes disappointing so man beautiful girls at once. "Come on now, give me a hug Jewels."

Reluctantly my petite sister slid an arm around my waist as I pulled her close to my body. I then followed the four of them to a line where three of them went to the next line and Julie and I stayed in our line to checkout. After about ten minutes we were all through and we shared my cart to take our groceries outside.

As the electric doors slid open we were confronted with a monsoon. The wind was blowing an umbrella out of one man's hand and another man was blown onto his ass. My first though was to wait for a break in the winds but one look at the black sky overhead told me there wouldn't be much changed for a few hours. The storm stretched as far as I could see.

I turned to look at Julie, "Alright, you guys are going to come home with me after all. I'm not letting an of you drive in this mess. You can stay at my place for the night or until it calms down and I'll bring you back for your car later." Once they'd all agreed I added, "Stick close together, I don't want any of you tiny little girls getting blown away," I grinned and then headed out into the gale.

Ten steps out and I was almost blown off of my feet, the girls were holding onto me for dear life. Luckily I'd gotten a good spot and as we came up behind my car I thought we'd keep from getting soaking wet. Just then a truck drove behind us and hit a deep pothole, sending rain water flying over all five of us. The screams from the girls accompanied my sputtering and cursing. The dickhead didn't even stop to apologize. I glanced at my little sister briefly as I grabbed three bags from the cart and immediately realized she hadn't worn a bra today. Two dark circles poked against her taut white shirt. I tore my eyes away and scolded myself mentally for the sudden rush of lust pulsating through my groin. I deposited my bags into the trunk and quickly pushed the cart over to an empty space as the girls piled into the car.

I followed them shortly and slammed my door behind me. The inside of my car smelled like damp hair and muffled perfume. "Wow," I breathed, shaking my hair to get some of the rain out of it.

"Stop it Andy!" Julie giggled as I sprayed her.

I smiled at her and then my eyes dropped down to the form of her gumdrop nipples, causing me to jerk my head back to look at the windshield. I shifted the car into reverse and said, "Alright, lets get back to my place and dry off."

------

It only took us about ten minutes to get back to my place and another five to transfer all of our groceries inside. By the time I'd locked the door behind us, we were all soaking wet. It was hard to keep myself from staring at my sister's chest, and I felt guilty each time I caught myself gawking. I'd never really considered my sister as a sexual being, but seeing those pert tithes swaying as she put some drinks into the fridge had my groin twitching.

The girls all followed me into my bedroom as I began pulling out old clothes for them to put on after they'd dried off. I was pulling out a final t-shirt when I turned around to see my sister peeling off her sopping-wet school shirt. Next to her Cadence was unclasping her black bra. I got to see the tops of the long-haired twins' dark red nipples before I cleared my throat. "Uh girls, I'm still in the room."

Julie giggled, "Well yeah we know Andy. Like you haven't seen a naked girl before." She stood before me topless now as her friends each undressed slowly around her.

I knew my cheeks were flaming red. "Well yeah, of course, but you're my sister, and all of her friends. It's kind of inappropriate... I'll go get you all some towels." I rushed forward, listening to them all giggle around me, Perhaps they thought me a prude, but I simply didn't want the raging hard-on that was growing in my pants to get the best of me.

I returned after a moment with four towels and cracked the door to hand them to them, but couldn't help peeking into the room. My curiosity was greeted with the beautiful sight of Alice's bubbly, heart-shaped ass pointing at me as she bent over to pull down her skirt and panties. I about came in my pants as I saw the glimmer of pink showing from between those smooth, young black pussy lips.

"Thank you," either Cadence or Prudence called to me as they took the towels, and before I took my hand back I could have sworn I saw Alice shake her ass at me. Then the door shut again.

I retreated to the bathroom to grab one last towel. I pulled my shirt off and began drying my upper body and hair until the girls abandoned my room so I could change.

I had the towel over my head scrubbing my hair furiously on one side of the bathroom when I heard the clink of the porcelain toilet seat. Slowly I pulled the towel from my head to find Prudence sitting on the toilet completely naked with her legs slightly spread. As she turned her head and saw me she gasped lightly.

"I'm so sorry Andrew! We thought you were in the living room!" her cheeks were flaming red, but there was something other than embarrassment in her eyes.

"No, no, its my fault. I'll leave." I immediately began making my way to the door, which was cracked.

"Just close it and lock it," I heard Prudence purr from her porcelain throne. Impulsively I did as I was told. I dared to turn to look at her just as I heard the rush of piss churning in the water of the toilet bowl. The pure taboo of this situation had my cock twitching in my wet jeans. I've always been one to be turned on by sexual taboos, and turning to look at my sister's redheaded friend taking a strong piss in my toilet without a shred of clothing on was most certainly taboo, and most certainly sexual.

As I took a cautious step towards her, her legs spread a bit more giving me an enticing view of her puffy, partly-parted lips gushing a hot stream of piss with a sexy landing strip of curly red fur above it. Simultaneously her look became seductive and both hands moved up her body to grasp her big, perky tits which were much too large for her little hands. This just made my hard-on grow thicker faster, because the pure sexiness of this innocent (or so I thought) young girl fondling her soft melons and pinching the fat rosy nipples capping them like a seductive slut was too much.

When my next step landed my belt was already and buckled and my fly was down as I began digging into my boxers to pull out my achingly-hard cock. In a moment it was out into the air, and pointing straight at Cadence. I was by no means a giant, but eight solid inches had always pleased the ladies I'd been with, and judging by the look on my sister's cute friend's face, eight would be more than enough.

"Wow, Andy," she practically purred as I closed the distance between us and her piss-stream trickled down to a dribble. Her hands were still kneading at her own soft flesh-mounds and she moaned suddenly. I quickly took advantage of her wide mouth, shoving the tip of my cock into it. She nearly bit down in surprise, but recovered quickly, licking the tip softly but then pulling back to clear her mouth. "Can you do something for me first?"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Apples to Apples

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds