• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Taylor's Toys Ch. 04

Taylor's Toys Ch. 04

12345

"Hey girls, miss me?" Taylor asked cheerily as she entered her room.

Marissa and Summer groaned in reply through their ball gags, both exhausted from the constant high of pleasure they had been on since Taylor left a few hours ago thanks to the little vibrating buttons placed on their clits.

Taylor smiled at the response from her two little toys as she closed the door and headed to her closet of goodies.

Since she had left Taylor's mind had been buzzing with all the nasty little things she could do to her toys, but ultimately there was nothing she wanted to do more than what she had planned to do originally. With that in mind when she reached her closet she went straight for her 10 inch long strap on dildo, quickly attaching it to her waist before going to stand were both Marissa and Summer could clearly see her.

It took a few moments for Marissa and Summer to realise what they were staring at before looks of horror crossed their faces. Those looks of horror quickly turned into a mixture of horror and lust as the two bound girls imagined what that big dildo would feel like inside them. It didn't look like it could possibly fit, but even just some of it would probably feel amazing.

Taylor smiled again at the reaction she got before looking thoughtful.

"Mmmmmmmm, who should be lucky enough to go first. Decisions, decisions." Taylor said, pretending to think about it, "Well I guess since I played with Marissa before leaving you should be the lucky one who goes first Summer. After all I wouldn't want you to be feeling left out or anything."

Part of Summer wouldn't mind feeling left out, and yet another more demanding part of her was happy as Taylor got up onto the bed and started crawling up her body. As Taylor crawled up Summer's body her large strap on slid across Summer's naked form, causing the bound girl to groaned softly in concern as she felt just how big that fake dick was. She got an even better idea how big it was as she suddenly found herself face to face with it.

Resting her knees in Summer's armpits Taylor lean forward so she was sticking her cock in Summer's face. Gripping it by the base Taylor pressed the tip of the dick against Summer's cheek and then slid it all over her face, gently slapping her with it a few times before bringing it to her ball gag covered lips and then repeating the process.

"So Summer, how big is your boyfriend's cock?" Taylor asked as she continued sliding the tip of her cock all over Summer's beautiful face.

Summer glared at her and Taylor smiled back.

"Is it as big as this? Bigger? Smaller?" Taylor asked, pausing in between each question to hear Summer's reaction, "It's smaller isn't it. No worries, this is one of the bigger models, so as long as he's not too much smaller than this I'd still happily fuck him."

This got an angry and muffled response. Taylor wasn't sure what Summer said but she was sure it wasn't polite, which was a good thing. She was getting to Summer, just like she wanted too.

"Oh relax, I'm only kidding. I don't want to fuck him... I want to fuck you. Well, I do want to fuck him, but I want to fuck you a lot more. I've wanted to fuck you for years, and now I'm going to do it with this nice big cock." Taylor said softly and deadly seriously, as she continued caressing Summer's face with the dildo, "In a second I'm going to slide every single inch of this nice big cock inside you and fuck you until you cream all over it. But first, we need to get it nice and ready. Your pussy is nice and ready, we both know that, but at the moment my cock is bone dry and needs some lube, and I can think of no better way to do it than by having you suck my cock. So I'm about to take your gag off, and when I do you're going to suck my cock without a word of complaint, or I'm going to shove it inside you dry! Understand?"

Summer gulped at how deadly serious Taylor sounded before nodding her head softly.

"Good." Taylor said brightly, reaching down to undo the gag.

Summer lifted her head and opened her mouth wide to make it easier for the other girl to remove the gag, Taylor carelessly throwing the gag aside as she pressed the tip of her cock to Summer's lips.

"Suck." Taylor commanded softly.

For a few seconds Summer did nothing, part of her hating to give Taylor the satisfaction but at the same time recognising she had no choice and it was hardly a revolting request, before Summer parted her lips as far as they would go and swallowed the head of the cock.

Not missing a beat Summer began to bob her head up and down on the first couple of inches of the dildo, amaze just how big it felt in her mouth. It had looked big from a distance, and even bigger when Taylor was threateningly rubbing it over her face, but now it was in her mouth it felt gigantic. Her mouth was completely full and she only was taking a few inches of it. How the hell was her pussy supposed to take this thing? It would rip her apart.

For some perverse reason Summer actually felt a jolt of excitement run through her as she again imagined this huge thing being slid into her love canal, which motivated her to give an even wetter and sloppier blow job, if nothing else than to make what came next easier on herself.

To be fair Summer had no problem sucking cock. In fact Summer really quite enjoyed it.

Before Seth Summer had only really fooled around with most of the guys she had been with, which almost always had led to her going down on them to keep them happy. At first it had been just two shut them up but she had become quite fond of it and loved sucking Seth's cock, either like now as a prelude to sex or just for the fun of it.

There were obvious differences between sucking a real cock to sucking a dildo, but thanks to Marissa's collection of vibrators Summer was no stranger to this type of texture. The only difference between this and all the other times Summer had sucked some sort of phallus like object was the fact that she was in a bit of an awkward angle, forced to push her head upwards to slide her lips down on the cock but Summer soon became used to it and eventually lost herself in the blow job.

Taylor grinned down happily as she watched Summer Roberts suck her cock.

This was one of the many things Taylor had dreamed of and it was even sexier than she had imagined. It also made her feel incredibly powerful.

Taylor had bought this strap on years ago and could still remember pulling it out of it's wrapper like a kid on Christmas day, trying it on and looking at herself in the mirror. It had been a little weird at first, but as she got used to it she began feeling powerful and dominant with it on, imagining girls like Summer with their legs spread waiting for her to fuck them, or on their knees before her sucking her cock, just like Summer was doing now.

Of course the power trip Taylor felt from just wearing the strap on and imagining Summer sucking her cock was nothing compared to the image that was now in front of her and for a few long minutes she just stared at the beautiful sight.

Eventually Taylor reached down and gently tangled her fingers in Summer's hair, at first just resting her hand on top of the other girl's head before beginning to apply a little pressure, gently encouraging Summer's mouth to move up and down on the dick. Soon Taylor had Summer quicken the pace and then she slowly began introducing additional inches into the other girl's mouth until the dildo hit the back of Summer's throat.

Summer immediately tried to pull away but Taylor held her in place for a few seconds before letting her go, slapping and then rubbing her face with the wet head of the dick as Summer choked and coughed.

"Oh that was so hot. You look so good with a cock in your mouth Summer." Taylor complemented, which got her a glare from the other girl, "Have you ever deep throated before?"

There was a few seconds pause and then Summer nodded her head.

"Cool, that will make things easier. From what I hear all you have to do is relax and let the cock slide down your throat. Since I'm going to fill up your tight little pussy with every inch of this cock I think that sounds like a good idea, don't you? Of course you do. Open up Summer, let's see how much your throat can take." Taylor said, not pausing to allow Summer to respond.

Before she had the chance to say anything Summer found the strap on pressed against her panting lips again, and after briefly thinking about it she opened her mouth wide and swallowed the head of the cock again. Summer then quickly slid her lips down the shaft until the head hit the back of her throat again. Like before Summer choked a little but by concentrating hard she was able to ignore it and focus on pushing that cock down her gullet.

Just as she began to think it wasn't possible her throat seemed to open up wide and the head of the dildo slid into Summer's windpipe, causing the poor girl to gag violently and almost throw up.

Summer pulled away just in time and began gasping for air.

Without a word Taylor press the cock back to her lips and after a few more gasps of air Summer swallowed the head again and repeated the process, this time taking a few inches down her throat before being forced to pull back.

Summer had deep throated a few cocks before including Seth's, but none of those compared to the length or the width of the monster she was now trying to take down her throat. She seriously doubted she could take such a beast all the way, but hopefully taking a little would both make it easier on her pussy and keep Taylor happy, a good idea in her current helpless state.

Unfortunately Taylor was unhappy with Summer just taking a little down her throat, and then more unfortunately, at least for Summer, Taylor had an idea how to make Summer take more.

Balancing carefully Taylor lent forward and began gently thrusting in and out of Summer's mouth, only a few inches at first but quickly picking up speed and force.

Soon a rhythm was established.

Every time Summer thrust her head upwards to move her lips down the shaft Taylor would thrust downwards to push more of the cock into Summer's mouth and then every time Summer pulled back so did Taylor, the two girls actually working together to fuck Summer's beautiful face.

Taylor wasn't completely without mercy though as whenever Summer seemed to be choking and gagging really violently she would pull the dildo out of Summer's mouth, or allow Summer to remove her mouth from the dildo, allowing the other girl a few moments to catch her breath. Ok so she slapped Summer in the face a little with the wet dick and rubbed the tip of it all over her face, but that was just to remind her who was in charge. Besides, saliva covered was a good look for Summer, it made her look even hotter than she already was, at least as far as Taylor was concerned.

After face fucking Summer for a while Taylor turned her head slightly to look at Marissa and couldn't help but smile at the mixture of concern, anger and lust on her face as Taylor used Marissa's best friend's mouth like a cunt.

Making sure her eyes didn't leave Marissa's Taylor lent forward even more and picked up the pace of the throat fucking, ignoring the choking sounds of the other girl as with a few final strong thrusts she was able to completely shove that strap on down Summer's throat.

Her smile becoming even wider Taylor pressed herself downwards so she was practically smothering Summer's head between her crotch and the bedsheets, savouring the sounds of the other girl violently choking and gagging before suddenly pulling back, the cock coming completely out of Summer's mouth, leaving the poor girl gasping and coughing.

"Oh that was so much fun!" Taylor squealed happily, "Wasn't that fun Summer?"

Even gasping for breath Summer was able to glare up angrily at Taylor.

"Oh come on Summer, lighten up. This cock is nice and wet now, and you know what that means don't you? That's right, it's time for me to fuck you with my big strap on cock!" Taylor said excitedly, practically bouncing off the bed and walking around so she was in between Summer's legs.

After untying the harness keeping the little vibrator on Summer's clit Taylor pulled it away and smiled down at Summer's incredibly wet looking pussy and practically throbbing clit.

Reaching down Taylor gently brushed her thumb over the other girl's clit, causing Summer to gasp and squirm in pleasure.

"What's wrong Summer? Did my little butterfly harness leave your little clitty feeling a little sensitive?" Taylor asked playfully while rubbing Summer's clit so hard it was almost painful.

Of course the pleasure Summer felt far outweighed the pain of the sauna she was feeling and she moaned and squirmed under the very welcome assault.

"Did it leave you feeling all hot and bothered? Did it make you feel good?" Taylor asked, as she began sliding her fingers over Summer's pussy lips, again causing the other girl to moan and squirm, and then cry out and wriggle as she slammed two fingers inside Summer's love hole, "Did it make you cum?"

Not waiting for an answer Taylor began jack-hammering her fingers in and out of Summer's hot honey hole, those fingers moving through her as easily as a knife moves through butter.

When Taylor's thumb began playing with her clit again all angry thoughts at Taylor for the face fucking she had just had to endure slipped easily out of Summer's head and she found herself closing her eyes, laying back and simply enjoying the wonderful pleasure she was receiving, that was until a pinch to her clit woke her from her dream-like state of pleasure.

"I asked you some questions, answer them little toy!" Taylor commanded angrily.

"W... what?" Summer stuttered.

"Did my little butterfly harness leave your little clitty feeling a little sensitive? Did it leave you feeling all hot and bothered? Did it make you feel good? Did it make you cum?" Taylor repeated herself.

"Yes." Summer gasped as Taylor curled her fingers inside her.

"Good." Taylor said, her smile returning, "Now, do you want my big strap on cock inside you?"

Summer thought about this for a few moments. In a way she was more than content with the fingers and thumb attacking her pussy and clit, but she knew 'no' was the 'wrong' answer, and in truth her wet and horny hole was aching to be filled by something big, and that cock strapped between Taylor's legs which had so recently looked incredibly threatening now looked very inviting.

"Yes." Summer answered softly.

"Not good enough." Taylor said playfully, "I want you to say it. I want you to say 'you want my big strap on cock inside you'. Better yet, I want you to say 'please Mistress Taylor, I want your big strap on cock inside me, please put your big strap on cock inside me'."

Summer closed her eyes, cursed herself for her own weakness and the situation that brought her here, then opened her eyes and shamelessly begged, "Please Mistress Taylor, I want your big strap on cock inside me. Please put your big strap on cock inside me."

Taylor grinned wickedly, removed her fingers from Summer's slit and pop them in her mouth, savouring the flavour of the other girl as she savoured this little victory over her before crawling up so she was in between Summer's legs and pressing the tip of her strap on against the entrance to her pussy.

Whimpering in lustful anticipation Summer closed her eyes tightly and waited for the cock to enter her.

To her intense frustration Taylor slid the strap on up and down her pussy lips, leaving Summer weighting and aching to be filled.

Taylor unmercifully tormented Summer with the tip of that cock for what felt like an eternity, until it was finally placed back at the entrance to her honey hole, this time pressing forwards with enough force to almost but not quite push its way through the wet opening that was anxious to receive it.

"Open your eyes." Taylor commanded after another few seconds of waiting.

Summer did as she was told, slowly blinking her eyes open to look up at the other girl grinning down at her.

"Say it again." Taylor ordered.

There was no confusion about what she meant, and although again Summer felt a little ashamed she was so horny she would do or say anything to get that cock inside her at this point.

"Please Mistress Taylor, I want your big strap on cock inside me. Please put your big strap on cock inside me." Summer said obediently.

Taylor smiles widely again, takes a few seconds to savour the moment and then thrusts forwards as hard as she can, penetrating Summer with ease.

Summer cries out in pure pleasure as her pussy opens to accept the head and the first few inches of Taylor's strap on, the other girl giving her a few unnecessary moments to adjust to the size before sliding a few more inches in.

This process is repeated and because of all the previous stimulation there is no pain, only pleasure, until the last few inches at which point parts of Summer were being opened up and filled for the first time, stretching her like never before. It was an odd sensation, but far from painful. In fact the feelings were very enjoyable and Summer found herself moaning extra loudly as Taylor finished burying the entire 10 inch strap on dildo inside her.

"You like that? You like my big strap on cock inside you?" Taylor asked.

"Yes, yes I like it. I like your big strap on cock inside me." Summer replied, partly because she knew it was what the other girl wanted to hear but also because it was undeniably true.

"Does it feel good?" Taylor asked.

"Yes." Summer moaned.

"Tell me. Tell me how good it feels. Tell me how good my big strap on cock feels inside you." Taylor demanded.

"It... it feels good. It feels so good. Your big strap on cock feels so good inside me Mistress Taylor, I love having your big strap on cock inside me." Summer groaned, again because it was what Taylor wanted to hear but again it was also true.

Taylor grinned, "I knew you would love it... just as I know you're going to love this."

With that Taylor slowly pulled her strap on out of Summer's pussy until only the head remained inside her, and then slowly pushed back in all the way, Taylor repeating this process, establishing a super slow but steady rhythm of fucking the other girl.

As Taylor removed the strap on from her twat Summer moaned in annoyance, and then moaned in pleasure as the large pleasure stick was returned to her insides, those moans of annoyance and pleasure quickly melting together as the fucking began.

Looking up Summer cringed a little at the huge grin on Taylor's face, that grin reminding her that no matter how pleasurable this was she had been blackmailed into it by this bitch.

Trying to block Taylor out Summer closed her eyes tight and tried to imagine she was with her boyfriend Seth, but it was an impossible fantasy to believe given the cock which was now sliding in and out of her was much, much bigger than her boyfriend's. Seth's cock wasn't small by any stretch of the imagination, and he was actually not too bad at using it, but the cock that was inside Summer right now felt monstrous, that thing stretching her out like never before, but in such a wonderfully pleasurable way.

Whether it was because she was super horny or her pussy was just naturally accommodating Summer didn't know but the slight uncomfortableness she had experienced at the start quickly vanished into pure pleasure as those slow and skilful thrusts worked their magic on her.

Of course receiving this pleasure from Taylor Townsend was more than a little upsetting, but no matter how hard Summer tried she couldn't imagine being with someone else. After giving up on imagining it was her boyfriend Summer had tried to imagine it being some hot celebrity hunk, or even one of the other cute guys she had noticed around, and when that didn't work she tried imagining it was her best friend and lover Marissa but even that hadn't worked. The problem was just as Summer managed to focus on someone else Taylor would moan a clearly feminine, and clearly Taylor, moan, shattering the allusion Summer was with anyone else.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Taylor's Toys Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds