• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Exposed to My Wife's Sisters Ch. 01

Exposed to My Wife's Sisters Ch. 01

12

I never considered myself to be an exhibitionist. In fact, until recently, only a few females had ever seen me completely naked -- my mother, the few girlfriends I'd dated before I got married, and of course, my wife. But all that changed in a big way over the Thanksgiving holiday last year.

My wife's parents announced during the summer they were going to Europe for three weeks staring November 19th. And, since my mother in law was intent on the rest of us having a family Thanksgiving even though they were gone, she invited my wife and I, and her other two daughters (my two Sister's In Law), to spend the holiday at the family home while they were gone. My wife loved the idea and she was excited to see her sisters, so after several phone calls and some logistical planning, my wife and I arrived at her parent's house the Monday afternoon before Thanksgiving Day.

Both of my wife's younger sisters are good looking women, and that's no exaggeration, believe me. Shelly, my wife, had always kidded me that her youngest sister, Emily, thought I was hot, and her other sister, Trina, was always trying to get juicy information out of my wife about our sex life. So, when we got to her parents house that first day, Shelly playfully warned me about getting too chummy with her beautiful little sisters.

"I don't care if they prance around in front of you topless or in their panties, Brad." Shelly said to me. "You better pretend you don't see them!"

Now, Shelly knows me well enough to know I can't ignore a female in panties -- it's just not possible. I guess if I had to confess to any kind of fetish, it would have to be 'Panties', and Shelly knows this quite well. She even goes to great lengths to tease me by roaming around our apartment in just a little t-shirt and her panties. Most nights, she'll wear just a pair of panties to bed and let me touch her down there until she's soaking wet. Then, as she rides on top of me, she'll hold her panties to my face and talk nasty to me while she grinds her pussy down on my cock.

She'd say something like, "Oh, you like my panties, don't you, Brad?" Or, she might hold her panties to my nose and whisper things like, "I got all wet today thinking about your cock, Brad. Can you smell how excited I got?"

I'm telling you -- Shelly knows exactly how to use her panties to excite me and keep me right on the edge, and she does it constantly. About once a week she'll do something totally unexpected. For instance, last week she put a pair of her panties in my laptop bag before I left to go to work one morning. The week before that, she took a picture up her skirt with her cell phone and sent it to my cell phone as picture mail five minutes before I had to meet with my boss. What I'm saying is that Shelly knows I have this thing for panties and she uses it to keep things hot between us.

So, when Shelly specifically said I better not ogle her sisters, even if I see them in their panties, I wondered why she said it. But, just to be on the safe side, I assured her I would be a good boy in her parent's house and I wouldn't turn into a panty monster over her two little sisters.

Her parent's told us we could use their master bedroom during our stay, while Trina and Emily would stay in their old rooms. This was fine with me because the bed in her parent's bedroom was a huge, captain style king size bed, which was much larger than the double bed in our small apartment. When I first saw the bed, visions of wild sex with my wife flooded my mind and I even stopped for a moment to consider one of Shelly's fantasies -- letting her tie me up and ravage me while I was helpless and blindfolded.

Standing at the foot of their big bed with my wife standing next to me, I poked Shelly with my elbow and said, "This bed is definitely big enough to tie someone up."

I don't think I've ever seen Shelly's eyes light up that fast before, and when she turned to look at me, she smiled and said, "I bet I could find some of my Mom's old scarves to use as ropes if you're saying what I think you're saying."

"Go for it." I said, smiling back at her devilishly. "If we've got a bed this big to play on, we might as well take advantage of it."

"But," I added quickly, "if I let you tie me up, you have to do something special in return for me."

"Listen," Shelly said as she snuggled up next to me and put her arms around my waist, "if you let me have my little fantasy, I promise I'll do something really special for you. You can count on that, Mister!"

As I started to unpack our suitcases, Shelly gave me a sly look and then sauntered over to her mother's dresser and started opening up drawers. As I watched her, she carefully rummaged through her Mother's things until she found what she was looking for.

"Ah hah!" My wife exclaimed.

Looking up at her, she turned to face me holding several long, white scarves in her hand. A broad smile spread across her face and she started nodding her head as she smiled at me. "This is all I need, Brad." She said in a sultry voice. "You're not teasing me, right? You're gonna let me tie you up?"

"Absolutely." I said, smiling back at her. "I'm looking forward to being your helpless man with a hard-on."

Just then, we heard a voice yell out from downstairs. "Shelly! Brad!"

When my wife heard her sister's voice, she threw the scarves on the bed and ran out of the room. "Trina!" She shouted as she bounded down the stairs. By the time I got down to the front door, Shelly and Trina were still standing there hugging each other.

Then, not more than sixty seconds later, the front door opened and Emily, Shelly's youngest sister, poked her head through. Immediately, all three of them were reaching for each other, jumping, screaming and hugging like little school girls. It was nice to see my wife this happy, so I just stood back and let them have their reunion.

Yes, I got my share of hugs from Trina and Emily, too. But, I could see what they wanted was some 'Sister Time' and when they eventually wandered into the living room and sat down together on the couch, I decided to just leave them alone so they could catch up with one another.

I went back upstairs to try to get more unpacking done, but before long, Shelly was calling out to me, asking if I'd run out to the grocery store and pick up a few things before it got any later. In the matter of a few minutes, the girls had made a list of what they wanted from the grocery and from the liquor store. They gave me driving directions and then shoved me out the door as they giggled and waved goodbye. I took my time shopping hoping my wife would take advantage of the opportunity to socialize with her sisters. In all, I was gone well over two hours - primarily because I set out on a quest to find a blindfold to go along with Shelly's tie-up fantasy.

After I'd been gone an hour, Shelly called my cell phone and asked what was taking so long. When I told her I was trying to find a store that sold blindfolds, she got quiet on the phone.

"Really?" She asked, excitedly. "Are you serious?"

"Of course I'm serious!" I answered. "That's what you said you wanted, wasn't it? You wanted me tied up, blindfolded and helpless?"

"Oh, Brad," she moaned into the phone, "You are such a Sweetheart and I'm going to reward you big time for doing this. You'll see."

When I got back to the house, the girls immediately dived into the bag from the liquor store and attacked the beer while I unloaded the groceries on the counter. My wife nudged up next to me and whispered the question, "Did you find one?"

I looked at her and nodded my head up and down. I could see a sparkle in Shelly's eyes, and I knew she was pleased. Shelly reached up and kissed me once on the cheek, and then again, squarely on the lips. "Hey!" Emily chuckled. "We'll have none of that in our parent's house!"

"Okay," My wife said to me, "you get on out of here so we can finish making dinner and then we're going to watch a movie." As she started to shove me out of the kitchen, she said, "Why don't you go finish unpacking our suitcases and we'll call you when it's ready. It won't be too much longer."

"That's right!" Trina added. "No men in the kitchen while we're cooking!" A chorus of giggling filled the kitchen as I made my way up the stairs toward the master bedroom. Once at the top of the stairs, I happened to glance into Emily's room as I walked by. Right in the middle of the floor something caught my eye. It was the orange t-shirt Emily was wearing when she got here, and lying next to it was a thin, flimsy bra. Stopping for a minute to look into her room from the hallway, I realized Emily must have changed her shirt while I was gone and took off her bra.

This was an interesting turn of events, and I briefly wondered if I was going to be treated to the sights of Emily's and Trina's bras and panties lying all over their floors for the next week. The possibility of it made me tingle, and it made me do something I probably shouldn't have done.

Looking back over my shoulder to make sure the girls were still in the kitchen, my curiosity got the best of me and I went into Emily's room and carefully picked up the bra that she hastily left on the floor. Like my wife, both of her sisters appeared to be small chested, and I was curious to see exactly what size Emily's bra was.

Quickly, I found the tag and read it -- 34AA. My wife is a 34A, so, this meant Emily's breasts were smaller than my wife's. At that moment, I felt my cock throb in my pants and there was no denying the fact that it was because I was holding Emily's bra in my hands -- the same bra she was wearing just a few short hours ago.

My wife had always joked about the women on her side of the family all being 'flat'. Her mother, her sisters -- they were all small on top. She referred to it as a 'family curse', even telling me that none of them had to wear a bra until they were in high school. Don't get me wrong here; my wife wasn't ashamed or embarrassed about her tiny boobs, it was more of an accepted fate for Shelly. And, when we were dating and starting to get serious, she was extremely happy to find out I was one of those guys that loved a set of tiny, petite breasts. Any time she'd question me about her little orbs, I told her I loved her small boobs, and it was the absolute honest truth. I know some guys like big ones, but for me, the smaller the better!

Holding Emily's little bra in my hand, I was amazed at how sheer it was. Then, stopping to wonder what her nipples looked like, my cock reacted and grew harder by the second. Knowing I needed to get out of Emily's room before I got caught, I carefully laid her bra back on the carpet and peered out into the hallway to make sure no one would see me coming out of Emily's room. I could hear the girl's voices in the kitchen, and, as I stepped out of Emily's room, I breathed a sigh of relief. I hadn't taken three steps toward the master bedroom when I stopped adjacent to Trina's bedroom and glanced inside.

Trina's suitcase was on the bed, and it was open with clothes spilling out all over the place. I saw what looked like a bra strap and a pair of panties in the heap of clothes, and taking another opportunity to look behind me, down toward the kitchen to make sure no one was coming up, I snuck into Trina's room and peered down into her suitcase.

Sure enough, there was a bra strap hanging out, and I twisted it to look for the size. "34AA" I said to myself. "The same size as Emily!"

Then, out of nowhere, I got this vision of all three sisters standing topless in front of me as if I was being asked to compare and examine their breasts. Man, what I wouldn't give to have an opportunity like that!

My fantasy was shattered when I heard a shriek from downstairs and froze. Carefully, I looked around the doorframe and when I was sure no one was coming up the stairs, I snuck out of Trina's room and made a dash for the master bedroom. My cock was throbbing with the knowledge of what I now knew about Trina and Emily's breasts, and I was getting horny as hell visualizing they were probably cute little breasts with pink nipples, and I couldn't help wishing I could see them!

After a few minutes of trying to think of a way I could see Emily's and Trina's topless, I remembered my wife's warning from earlier -- not to ogle her sisters. And, figuring I better leave well enough alone, I begrudgingly turned my attention to our suitcases, and continued unpacking our clothes.

I was unloading my wife's suitcase when I came across a pile of Shelly's folded lingerie. Of course, there's no way I could keep myself from looking through her sexy softies to see which panties she'd brought, and I was both thrilled and surprised to see she'd packed my favorite pair of crotchless panties. I just love fucking her while she's wearing them -- and I've even been known to go down on her after we've made love -- sucking and licking her just fucked tender lips through the opening of those panties. Say what you will, but for me - fucking her with her panties on is one of the biggest turns-ons I've ever experienced.

So, there I was - holding my wife's sexy crotchless panties up in front of me, admiring the way they split apart at the crotch. Without thinking, I held them up to my face, pretending she'd already worn them and I took in a deep sniff. Just the thought of her wearing them for me while we fucked and knowing they'd be sopping wet with her natural juices got me tremendously excited. My hardened cock was trapped in a painful position in my jeans, so I reached down inside them to adjust myself, and when I did, I heard a sound behind me. Turning quickly toward the door, I saw Emily standing there looking at me with my hand down my pants. I pulled my hand out as soon as I saw her, but, by then it didn't matter. The look on her face said it all.

"Oh," She stammered, "I'm.... uh.... I mean....... dinner is ready, Brad." She said.

Emily's eyes drifted down to my crotch and I'm sure she saw the bulge in my jeans as I held Shelly's sexy panties in my hands.

I can just imagine what was going through Emily's head. I'd been holding up Shelly's crotchless panties, looking at them and imagining my wife lying on her parent's bed and pulling her legs way back, opening herself up so I could fuck her with her sexy crotchless panties on. I'm not sure how long Emily was standing there watching me, but, she probably saw me put Shelly's panties up to my face, and she probably saw me reach into my jeans to adjust my cock! And, I'm sure it didn't take long for Emily to figure out what was going on in my head, and, inside my jeans.

I blushed immediately as her eyes stared at my crotch. I felt the heat of my embarrassment overtake my face and neck, and as I slowly dropped my wife's panties on the bed, I looked back at Emily. For a few seconds we just looked at each other, and then without saying another word, she simply turned and left the room.

I guessed it was forgivable that I was handling my own wife's panties, but, I'm sure the obvious swelling in my jeans told Emily everything she needed to know about what I was doing, and, what I was thinking.

I made a quick stop in the bathroom to take a leak and then went down stairs to the kitchen. As I entered, all three sisters immediately became quiet, and when I looked over at my wife, she broke into a fit of laughter and shook her finger at me.

"So, you were up there fondling my crotchless panties, huh?" My wife asked.

I was shocked she'd say something like that in front of her sisters, but, as she put her hands on her hips and smiled over at me, I detected a hint of playfulness in her expression.

"Hey, come on." I replied, "Doesn't a man have a right to see his wife's underwear?"

Shelly walked across the kitchen and put her arms around me. "Well, of course you do, Sweetheart." My wife answered as she giggled. "I think we both know how much you enjoy my panties and I wouldn't ever dream of keeping them from you."

Emily and Trina howled in laughter when they heard my wife's answer, and I could feel the embarrassment in my face deepen. But, before they could stop laughing, Shelly turned toward them and said, "You're just jealous because you don't have a man who loves your panties!"

"Shelly," Trina said as they all continued to giggle, "I think it's totally cute he's so interested in your panties. And, I think every man ought to be able to identify his lady's panties by sight, and, by the smell."

Seeing an opportunity to bring some levity to my embarrassing situation, I promptly chimed in saying, "Well, I'm happy to say I can pass both those tests with flying colors!"

Trina and Shelly both cracked up again, and as we all looked around at each other, I saw Emily raise both her hands to her face in absolute shock. "I can't believe you guys are talking about smelling panties!" Emily exclaimed.

Trina leaned over to Emily and whispered something in her ear. In less than a second, Emily buried her face in her hands and shook her head back and forth.

I had to chuckle at young Emily's innocence. She just turned eighteen - a freshman in college, and I knew she didn't have much experience with boys. I'm sure she was shocked beyond belief when she walked in on me with my wife's panties in my hands and an obvious hard-on. And now, hearing us talk about sniffing panties and my claim I could identify my wife's panties by her smell -- well, I think it was too much sexual innuendo for her at one time.

After the laughter started to die down, Shelly gestured for all of us to sit down and we started to eat. During dinner, I was sitting across from Emily and I couldn't help but notice how her nipples would periodically poke against her shirt. It wasn't very noticeable, but each time they did, my cock twitched and grew a little harder.

"Emily must have pebble size nipples like her sister." I said to myself as I watched them press against her shirt. "I bet Trina does, too." I thought. Then, just as if I was completely alone, I drifted back to my fantasy from earlier and envisioned all three of them standing in front of me topless, letting me examine and compare their breasts. That would be amazing, for sure, to compare the three sisters' breasts and their nipples -- maybe even touch or suck them. My mind was completely overrun by images of small, petite boobs and tight little nipples. I drifted further and further into my fantasy until I was brought back to reality when I heard Shelly shout my name.

"Brad!" Shelly was almost screaming.

"Jeez," my wife said, "did you hear anything Trina just said?"

"No." I said. "I was day dreaming, I guess."

Apparently, Trina was saying she brought several DVD movies with her and was asking we wanted to watch a movie after dinner.

"Yeah, sure." I replied. "Did you bring anything with fast cars, machine guns, airplanes, or stuff blowing up?"

"No, Brad!" Trina answered sarcastically.

"Maybe we should let Emily pick the movie." Shelly chimed in. "After all, she's the baby of the family. We don't want to warp her young mind, you know."

"Very funny!" Emily exclaimed. "But, I'd be glad to pick something us girls would like."

So, we finished our dinner and I got several more peeks at Emily's tiny nipples poking out through her shirt. I was very careful not to openly stare at her and by the time dinner was over, I'd been lucky enough to catch many good nip shots. And as a result, I had a world class erection trying to bust out of my jeans.

We all pitched in to help clear the table and clean the dishes. I got the task of rinsing the dinner dishes and Emily's task was to load the dish washer. As we were doing our jobs, I discovered that if I looked at just the right time, I could get a glimpse down Emily's shirt. There was only a split second of time when she was bending down that I could try to get a peek, and after a few tries, I was finally rewarded with a clear view down my teenage sister in law's shirt. The view I got only lasted two or three seconds, but, I could see her tiny breasts perfectly and my suspicion was confirmed that her nipples were nothing but itsy bitsy pink pebbles. Her breasts, themselves, were nothing more than the size of half a tennis ball, and that brief look was enough for my cock to swell to an unprecedented size, trapped inside my jeans.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Exposed to My Wife's Sisters Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds