• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Caught On The Boardroom Table

Caught On The Boardroom Table

12

A story with mixed themes of exhibitionism, group sex, reluctance, and cuckolding. You've been warned, so don't complain.

----

Pippa and I had been out at a club all night – dancing, drinking and fondling each other. After several hours of working ourselves up, and almost fucking each other in the parking lot of the club, we decided to head home.

Having gone straight to dinner and the club from the office (a very busy Friday) I needed to drop by my office to pick up my laptop for some work on the weekend, and grab the suit I had left at my desk. As we walked across the lobby of the building the security guard watched Pippa – knee high CFM boots, mini skirt, and black corset, with a long black leather jacket. Sex on legs. The way the security guard looked at us I'm pretty sure he thought we'd be fucking on my desk in a minute or two.

As we got into the lift we went to the back of the lift, Pippa unzipped my pants and started playing with my hard dick. In return I lifted her skirt and started playing with her pussy, gently stroking it through her thin panties, and playing with her ass.

The lift opened to my floor and we headed through the security doors towards my desk. As we walked past an open hallway we both stopped, hearing a woman's moan. "What's down there?" Pippa asked.

"Conference rooms. But no one should be here." My team didn't work late on Fridays. It just wasn't that sort of company.

We slowly moved down the hallway as quietly as we could, until we could look through the open door of the conference room. There on the board room table was one of my team, Tracey – completely naked, legs over her boyfriends shoulder, getting fucked hard. Her tits were bouncing back and forward with each thrust and her moans were getting louder. Her boyfriend, David, was completely engrossed in fucking her.

Pippa reached out and started rubbing my dick through my pants. "You want to have some fun?" she asked.

The appropriate thing would have been to interrupt, reprimand Tracey and then report her to HR on Monday. That would probably mean firing her too. But somewhere between Pippa's eagerness, the night of drinking, and Tracey's tits, I was curious to see what Pippa would do. "What do you have in mind?" I asked. Pippa just smiled, and gave me a wink.

Pippa walked slowly behind David and whispered in his ear "Don't stop, or I'll call security." He was startled, but to his credit didn't stop. He did slow down a little, as he turned around and saw Pippa and I. He'd met us both at some work functions, and seemed to know exactly how much trouble they were in.

Pippa walked around the table and leant over to suck on Tracey's bouncing tits. I walked in the room, intending to do the same, when Tracey realised it wasn't her boyfriends tongue around her nipples. "What the fuck? Pippa? What the fuck are you..." Then she saw me, her boss.

Tracey tried to regain some control. "David, stop it! Look we were just..."

I didn't let her finish. "David. If you stop, I'll fire her right here and now. Your choice."

She must have been close as we walked in, because she started to say something and but her body betrayed her and an orgasm started. Pippa hadn't stopped sucking on her tits. "Oh yes... Fuck me. Suck my tits... Fuck me..." I noticed that Pippa was rubbing Tracey's clit frantically, whilst sucking on her tits – alternating from one breast to the other.

I decided to help out, and started licking her tits too as Pippa moved up to her mouth and started giving her deep, passionate kisses, forcing her tongue into Tracey's mouth. This seemed to be the last straw as Tracey let out a deep moan, and started to cum. David kept fucking her, and I kept nibbling on her tits and rubbing her clit with Pippa.

Eventually her orgasm subsided and she started to regain control. "David. Stop. I need to explain." He didn't stop. It's a small city, and they both knew I was pretty well connected. If this ended badly they would have a hard time getting a good job. David had enough sense, even horny as hell, to work that out.

She tried to ignore his thrusting. "Look we were just fooling around. One thing lead to another, and we got carried away. I'm really sorry. We just... Pippa... " Pippa was still gleefully rubbing Tracey's clit, and another orgasm was fast approaching. "We just.. We... I needed to get fucked. I needed a dick in my pussy. I needed to suck some pussy. " She really was flustered "No.. I needed to suck some dick. I needed too.."

Pippa was clearly enjoying this. "You need to suck some pussy? That's good. I need my pussy sucked." She started climbing up on the table, hiking up her skirt and pulling her panties aside. "Suck me good, Tracey. Lick me hard and make me cum. Or I'll enjoy watching my husband bury his dick in your ass!" Taking silence for approval, Pippa dropped her pussy down onto Tracey's waiting tongue.

From the look on David's face (he was still fucking her, but slowly) this had gone from nightmare to fantasy.

I grinned at David. "So. David. Good evening so far?"

"Pretty good.. A little weird. She came up to get something and then started stripping. I'm not even sure it was even her desk. And then she..." He was rambling.

"First time you've seen Tracey lick another woman's pussy?" Pippa moaned as I asked the question.

"Oh yeah. It's so hot." He seemed almost embarrassed. " I never thought she'd be the type to go down on another girl. What a complete... Ahhh... I'm going to cum soon!"

"So am I," added Pippa.

"Pippa. Where should David put his cum?" I asked.

Pippa was clearly enjoying herself. "David. Where do you usually cum?"

"Usually? Between her legs. Where else?"

"Poor David. Where do you want to cum? Where do you REALLY want to cum?"

"In her mouth. I want to watch her swallow my cum."

"Well OK. Just as soon as she's got me off. If you need to stop fucking her, you know, so you don't cum yet, then go down on her. Do to her what she's doing to me. Licking my pussy. Nibbling my clit. Licking around my ass hole. Honey, this is not the first time she's had another woman. This tongue is fantastic. Oh yeah. Lick me faster. Then you can drink David's cum."

Pippa's orgasm was upon her, and I'd noticed Tracey's hands were reaching up to grab Pippa's big tits, and pull them out of her corset.

"Lick my pussy. Lick my ass,. Harder. Faster. Lick me. Grab my tits. Stick your tongue in. Just there. Don't move. Just... Ahhhhh. I'm cuming. I'm cuming. Arrghhh!" The moan was guttural, as the last four hours foreplay exploded from Pippa's pussy, over Tracey's face.

Pippa crawled off Tracey's face, bent over, and started kissing her as if it was the last kiss on earth. Their tongues trying to devour each others mouths, and descend down each others throats. Their hands grabbing at each others tits. Tracey may have started by objecting, but she was completely engrossed now.

Pippa stopped kissing her for a moment "So are you ready to drink David's cum?"

Tracey didn't take her eyes of Pippa. "Only if you'll share it with me." The two were locked in a trance, engrossed in each other, with a shower of cum being the only thing they wanted to let come in from the outside world.

Pippa grinned at me. "Men. They're all the same. OK boys. Get ready to cum."

They slipped down onto the floor, on their knees. Tracey completely naked, the smell of her pussy filling the air and her own juices running down her legs. Pippa, almost fully dressed (somewhere along the line she had taken off her jacket) and with her corset pulled down and her tits now hanging over the top – free to the air but pushed up like a landing place for cum.

They started fondling and licking each others tits, taking it in turn to lick and bite each other. Pippa looked at me - "Come on honey. Get that hard dick out. Tracey wants your cum." Tracey moaned approval, with her mouth still around Pippa's breast.

I took my dick out of my leather pants. I've never thought of myself as having a big dick. Slightly fatter than most others, but a pretty average length. Either I was wrong, or Tracey had a lot of bad luck with guys. "That thing is huge. Pippa, how do you get that in you?" Pippa just grinned, leaned forward, and swallowed my dick taking its length straight down her throat in one go. "Like that!"

Tracey looked like she was hypnotised. Grabbing my dick with one hand and starting to stroke it slowly, she began licking around the head, as if she was trying to make it wet to slide into her mouth. First the head, then a bit of the shaft. She started feeding it into her mouth, bit by bit. I looked across at David. By now she would have had him all in her mouth. But only half of my length had passed her lips.

I started to slowly fuck her face, just as I'd thought of doing during a boring meeting that morning. I felt my dick hit the back of her throat, and she coughed by didn't let go. In and out, I slid my dick between her lips and over her tongue, as Pippa licked her tits and kept stroking her pussy.

David started to moan, and the girls turned to see him start to shoot cum. Some of it landed on their faces – a strand across Tracey's chin. Drops making it all the way to Pippa's cheek. But he was too far away, and most of his cum landed on the floor. Just the little bit of cum had the girls going though. Tracey lent across to lick the rest of the cum of David's dick, as Pippa grinned "Cum on on her. Shoot cum on her face."

I grinned back, stroking my dick. "Thanks honey. I wasn't sure what to do now". I stroked harder and faster, as Pippa pulled Tracey's face off David's soft dick and started kissing her, their tongues inches from the tip of my dick.

Pippa used a finger to push the cum from Tracey's face into their mouths. The sight of their two tongues with cum across them was too much for me, and I started shooting cum on their faces. A stream of cum across their noses. Another on their lips. Tracey's cheek. Pippa's chin. And another strand across their tongues as they opened their mouths.

Normally I'm good for three or four shots. But after all tonight's playing at the club, I had a lot more cum to give, and two beautiful women to give it to. Cum sprayed over the girls as they licked, kissed and nibbled at each other.

As my dick started to soften they turned on each other, scooping the cum into their mouths – passing it backwards and forwards like a cum-sluts version of pass the parcel.

Finally they stopped, having swallowed the load, and started with more tender kisses, sitting on the ground curled into each other.

David went off to the bathroom to clean himself up, leaving just the three of us.

Tracey was still hugging Pippa, kissing her gently, stroking her all over. "I wish David had stopped. I've wanted your husband's dick in my ass as long as I've worked here."

Pippa was starting to return the kisses. "Really? If you're free tomorrow night, come by our place. You might get your wish. Just don't bother wearing any clothes. I like you like this."

I swear Tracey purred.

"Can I just come home with you now? I need to be fucked properly, and it's been years since I've been with another woman. You wouldn't believe how much I miss the taste of a pussy. And after the last thirty minutes, David just won't be enough for me tonight."

Pippa just stood up, and offered her hand to Tracey. They walked towards the lifts arm in arm – my fully dressed wife and her completely naked play thing.

David came out of the toilets. "I'm going home with them David. You can come I guess. You can watch, and Pippa might let you go down on her. If not, I'll be back home on Sunday and you can call me then."

I went to grab my stuff from my desk. I needed to get them home as soon as humanly possible.

When I came back, David was gone, and Tracey was looking even more sexy wearing just Pippas long jacket. "Apparently I'm a slut, and he doesn't want to be with me any more. His loss."

Tracey gave me a surprisingly tender kiss. "Now let's get out of here, so you can fuck your new slut's ass whilst I eat your wife's pussy."

-----------------

The girls sat in the back of the car on the ride home, kissing, fondling and whispering to each other. It took all my concentration not to spend the journey watching in the review view mirror – the squelching sounds coming from their pussies were distracting enough.

When we got home Pippa rushed off to the bathroom, and Tracey walked into the living room and starting mixing cocktails, shaking her tits and ass at me as she made drinks. She was completely unconscious about her nakedness. At the office she was always very conservative, although you could tell she was sexy has hell underneath. Now there was nothing left to the imagination.

"Tracey... Where are your clothes? I didn't see them in the board room."

"Oh, I thought you'd see them when you went to your desk. My panties and bra are on your chair. The rest is under your desk!"

"Pardon?"

"I was serious when I told Pippa I've wanted you since I started working for you." She started stroking her ass whilst she talked, slowly shaking the cocktail shaker with one hand as if stroking a dick. "If we were caught by security there would be a special something for you on Monday. David didn't know who's desk it was, or why I got so wet being there."

I was dumb stuck. I'd completely missed it.

"Anyway, when you get to your desk on Monday you'll find a tiny g-string, and sexy bra. If you want me back in underwear you can give them back. If not, keep them and think of my pussy exposed to the world. Now, cocktail?"

"I'd love one thanks. Something strong I hope." responded Pippa walking into the room. She had dispensed with her skirt and was now in CFM boots, stockings, suspenders and corset – pulled down and firmly planted under her tits making them bigger and firmer than normal.

She walked up to Tracey, gave her a big kiss, and poured out drinks for us all. Handing one to me, the two girls sat down on the opposite couch, snuggling into each other. It was if they had started dating and couldn't stand to be apart.

"Honey, do we have any plans for tomorrow?" asked Pippa.

"Not that I can remember. Something on Sunday. I'd have to check my phone to see what."

"Great. Tracey, some ground rules." Tracey interrupted jokingly "Yes mistress? This will be fun." Pippa grinned.

"One. You may never wear clothes in this house. If someone else arrives you may go up stairs to our bedroom and play with yourself, or stay where you are. If we need to go out I will decide what you will wear."

"Yes Mistress." Tracey was beaming.

"Two. You will never let my husband in your pussy without my permission, which I will probably never give. That would be cheating, and I won't have it. He may fuck your ass, however. That is just sex."

"Yes Mistress." Tracey had started to slowly play with her self.

"Three. Your first and last meal of the day, as long as you are in this house, is my pussy. You are to make me cum and lick it up. And four. If my husband's zip is undone or his dick is in sight, you are to take it in your mouth and suck until instructed otherwise. You may not swallow his cum or wipe it off your face until we tell you."

"Yes Mistress." Tracey was now starting to finger her self. I thought she'd been joking with the Mistress comment, but clearly she wasn't.

I unzipped my pants, and without waiting for another word Tracey slid off the sofa, crawled across the room, and started sucking my dick.

"Now. Punishment. We can't take away your clothes, and from what you said in the car, spanking would be pointless. Now that you've seen his dick, do you still want it in your ass?"

Tracey stopped sucking for a moment, examining my cock. "It's much wider than I've ever had before. I'm not sure it will fit, and it will hurt, but I'm willing to try."

"Good slut. For punishment we will use your ass. At first it will be his dick. But then we will move onto toys. And then butt plugs. And then who knows. My hand?"

Tracey turned back to me, and started sucking with a passion. Her tongue swirled around my balls, and then her mouth engulfed me straining to take me down her throat. Her head was bobbing up and down like a piston. I looked over at Pippa, drinking her cocktail and smiled. She was frantically rubbing her clit.

Tracey stopped sucking, and stood up. She took my drink from my hand, and tipped it all into her mouth, downing it in one gulp. Turning to face Pippa she started to sit on my lap.

"Mistress. May I fuck my ass with his dick?"

"Why yes, you may. And because you asked nicely I may even help get you off."

Tracey reached back, grabbing her ass and pulling it apart as she lowered herself onto me. She grabbed my dick, and rubbed the head across her wet pussy to get some juices on it, and then pointed it at her tight ass hole simple sat down. My dick struggled to push through her tight opening at first. As the tip of the head penetrated she let at an "ouch" and then pushed back further, taking another inch and a time.

Tracey began rocking back and forward, with my dick up her ass, taking it further and further, until her weight was all on my legs and my dick was completely embedded in her hard ass.

"That's the biggest thing I've ever had in there. I feel like I'm going to explode." Slowly she started rocking back and forwards, getting used to the sensation of the dick in her ass and getting the tight opening used to it's girth.

Across from us Pippa had produced a vibrator – I guess she'd gone up to the bedroom before – and started rubbing it's vibrating tip across her clit. As far as I could tell she was staring straight into Tracey's eyes, and Tracey right back.

Tracey moved her weight slightly and lifted herself off my dick ever so slightly, and then let go and fell back down with it's full length in her again. She repeated this several times, starting to fuck her ass with my dick. In and out, deeper and harder each time. With each thrust Pippa was thrusting the vibrator deep into her pussy, matching the ferocity of the thrust. The two were fucking themselves in union.

"Pippa. Come and help Tracey." I felt Tracey's ass contract in anticipation as Pippa walked over, had a drink, and then gave her a deep kiss, before dropping to her knees in front of us. Pippa slowly started to lick my balls, and around the edge of Tracey's ass. Her tongue felt amazing on my dick, the light touch of her tongue against the hard grip of Tracey's ass. I was in heaven.

Pippa thrust a couple of fingers into Tracey's pussy, and went to work with her tongue. First licking across her slit, and then swirling her tongue around the clit flicking backwards and forwards, before sucking it into her mouth.

I felt more pressure on my dick and realised that Pippa was putting three, and then four fingers, into Tracey's hot wet pussy. I started to thrust harder into her ass, trying to meet Pippas fingers and fill up Tracey completely. Pippa went back to flicking her tongue from my balls to Tracey's ass, and then slowly back down my shaft. Tracey was moaning the whole time, especially as I thrust back into her ass filling it with my dick.

Pippas hand was still thrusting into Tracey like a dick, as her vibrator filled her own pussy. She took both of my balls in her mouth, and ran her tongue around them. Letting my balls go, she moved her tongue down towards my ass and started licking there as well.

Of all moments, at that moment my phone rang in my pocket. "Who the fuck is calling me at 2am?" As I changed my seating to get at my phone, Pippa took her hand out of Tracey's gaping pussy with a plop, but made sure that my dick stayed solidly in Tracey's ass.

"It's David."

Tracey almost ripped the phone out of my hand.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Caught On The Boardroom Table

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds