• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Beach House Ch. 06

The Beach House Ch. 06

12

Chapter Six – Session in the Dunes

Jack spent the remaining part of Saturday touching up the pictures he had selected. Using Photoshop he removed two distinct rings he found on her hand and made sure the same items were removed from all of the photos. Later that evening he was almost done and ready to post them. He knew the pictures would be better received if he added a story. The storyline had always improved his viewer's enjoyment. In the past he had fabricated a few stories to enhance the pictures; for these pictures the real story was erotic enough: The husband asked me to voyeur him and his wife and take these pictures of the two of them while they enjoyed themselves at the beach. Jack posted the pictures, with the story, and went to bed.

Early the next morning, after a small breakfast Jack logged onto the site to check things out. It did not surprise him to find his pictures had already been viewed by well over a half a million people, leaving quite a few comments and praising the pictures, giving them high marks. There were a few simple-minded remarks left by a no-name character named "Anonymous". He wondered why someone who had a problem with sexual material would look at the pictures and then complain that it was deviant sexual material! But the majority of the comments posted were very encouraging and very sexually suggestive. He decided it was time to share this new chapter with Dan and typed out his note. Ten minutes later he was standing next to the bench at the end of the path, leaving his note for Dan.

***** ***** ***** *****

Dan was making his mission to be the first one up in the morning to check for any new notes. He would take out the garbage and stroll quickly out the path to find the bench. This morning he was behind schedule. But once he reached the bench and saw the envelope, his heart started to race. He shoved it into his pocket and ran back to the house. Once inside he made his way over to where his laptop was stored, and placed the note into a side zipper compartment on the carrying case. He would read it later when he could be certain he wouldn't be interrupted.

Later that morning, Dan looked out the glass windows to see Dee sitting on her lounge under a large straw hat and sunglasses. She was engrossed with her book and he knew this would be a good time to look at the note. He found the laptop case, picked it up, and took it into a side room, away from her view, at a position where he could hear her enter the house.

He opened the note, read it, and smiled. He knew what he needed to do next. Pulling out the laptop, he powered up the machine and let the system boot up as he pulled the remaining wires out for the mouse and power supply. He entered his password, connect the power supply, and pull a chair over to the table. In no time the machine was ready and he was browsing Jack's site.

The first thing he noticed was a discreet picture of the two of them on the home page. Jack had done a good job of masking out their faces. He recognized the naked body of his wife immediately. Under the picture the caption read: Exhibitionists enjoying their time at the beach. Dan followed the link and found over twenty pictures, mostly of his wife, but some of the two of them naked together. The voting was strong and it was clear to him that his beautiful wife was well received by these viewers.

Dan clicked on the link that took him to the comments. There he found a stream of comments that went on for pages. He started to read:

'What a body on her! I would love to fuck her myself, but how about showing the face? I would have given her higher marks if she would show all.'

'Love the legs and the small bush. More please.'

'If you are inclined to party, please email me at LoveToScrew@qmail.com'

'I wish her lips were wrapped around my cock and not his.'

Dan smiled at the comments. It pleased him that his beautiful wife was the object of their lust. The two of them had playfully argued about her beauty. She had always said she was too fat, and he disagreed. Now he had the proof, if only he had the guts to show her.

He went back to the pictures and viewed each of them slowly this time; enjoying this new angle the pictures provided. Dan connected these images to his memory of their session on the deck. His penis was voting now; both of them were very pleased.

Dan had heard her open the sliding glass door and quickly moved to logoff the site. By the time she had found him in the house the browser was gone and there was no trace of Jack's site on the laptop.

She smiled, walked over behind him, bent down and planted a kiss on his cheek. She also took a look at the screen to see what he was doing and found nothing of interest. So she asked, "What's so important that you need to be on the laptop so much this week?"

"Just checking emails from back home, nothing more." He lied. "How about you and I going out for lunch?"

"I'll never turn down a date with my husband that also includes someone else cooking." She smiled, kissed him again and walked off.

The two of them enjoyed a late brunch, which also got them back to the beach house in time to take another walk on the beach. In the late evening, they sat cuddled together in front of the TV, taking in a DVD. Dee had fallen asleep in his arms during the movie. He woke her as the credits rolled and they made their way to the bedroom for the night.

***** ***** ***** *****

In the afternoon of the next day Dan logged on again. He found a new set of more explicit pictures with even more overt comments. He sat back, stared at the screen, letting the mouse navigate through the site.

The pictures focused more on Dee, as did the last set, but this time there were close-ups of her breasts and pussy. One shot she was lying back in the chaise lounge with her legs spread and it was very clear how wet she was between her legs. There were close-ups of her ass, legs and full backside. Every shot was crystal clear to the extent of showing the sweat beads of perspiration running down her back. Because these shots zoomed in to her different body parts, made it easier to hide her face from the camera. The last shots were of the two of them, Dee sitting in the lounge, Dan standing with his pants on the ground while Dee was giving him the blowjob of his life. Jack had masked their faces, but left enough exposed to show the pleasure on Dan's mouth as she worked his cock. Not surprising, the comments focused on the last part of this set:

'Wow, a blowjob in clear view of anyone watching. That must have been exciting.'

'That one shot shows her taking his entire length into her mouth. That must have been over seven inches.'

'Look at her boobs while she sits in front of him working that erection!'

'What I would give to be that cock in her mouth.'

'Please more of these two and especially of her.'

Dan sat back after reading the last comment and had a hard time containing his excitement. This was an exciting session for the two of them, and these secret photos made it more exciting. He wanted to run out of the room to make love to her again on the deck. Instead he concentrated on the pictures to relive his excitement. Dan wanted another photo session, but he wanted to take it away from the beach house, and wondered how he could make that happen. It did not take him long to come up with a new idea. It would require Jack taking pictures again and would move their love making to another part of the island. He opened a word processor application, composed his note, and sent it to the printer while he went off to find an envelope. In the note he gave Jack instructions on what he wanted to do, where they would be, the weekday, and the time. He logged off the site, but left the machine up. He walked out of the house with the note in hand.

He spotted Dee still on the deck as he walked out towards the beach. She was not able to see him place his note under the bench near the ocean. Turning he made his way back quickly to the house and prepared his next steps in his plan that would involve convincing Dee.

***** ***** ***** *****

Over dinner that evening Dan popped his question.

"How about a modeling session down the beach towards dusk?" Dan asked holding a glass of wine in his hand.

"What, you want me to model naked on the beach?"

"No, I thought we would walk down the long side of the beach and move into the dunes to take a few pictures of you naked. I really would love to do this."

Dee smiled, knowing that he was enjoying this new side of her as much as she was. "Okay, but you need to make sure we don't have any unexpected guests."

"It's a deal." Dan lied again, hoping that Jack would be recording their every move.

They both enjoyed the verbal foreplay over dinner as their imaginations played out a few scenarios of what might happen in the dunes. At the center of their fantasies was each being naked on the beach. They both knew that they would make love to each other at some point and at that time they would be on display to any voyeurs. This is something they had never thought of doing during their married years, yet this anticipated excitement felt like the first time they made love. Not knowing what would actually happen added to the thrill that was pulling them to the dunes. The pictures would be part of the fun, but being outside naked, making love in the dunes would be even more exciting.

Dee decided she would wear a bikini underneath a mostly diaphanous sundress. Dan envisioned how he would pose his wife. They both enjoyed the thoughts racing through their minds.

***** ***** ***** *****

Early the next morning, Jack found Dan's note as he was bending over to hide his own note. He stood up, opened the note and smiled. He would not need to leave his own note behind because Dan had come up with a better suggestion than he. Jack had the morning and most of the afternoon to prepare for his part in this plan. He would be there early to position himself in a hidden location as Dan took pictures of his wife. Jack was pleased that he would soon have new pictures for his readers who were demanding more and more of her now.

***** ***** ***** *****

The afternoon flew by and before Jack knew, it was time to walk down to the end of the island. He strolled out from his house, down the sandy path until the dunes ended and opened to a flat beach. Taking a right he started his long walk down the beach to the spot Dan described in his note. He knew where it was. Those that had taken the time to walk down this part of the beach knew about the small boat that lay grounded near the jetty. It took the better part of an hour to walk to this location. Almost hidden completely in the surf were the rusted remains of a small fishing boat. It probably had broken loose from its moorings in some storm and floated down the beach until it was forced ashore to find its new fate as beach marker.

Jack looked up and found two paths that would easily lead them into the dunes. He started back on one path, looking for a spot that would keep him hidden, allowing him to keep an eye on both trails. He found a pocket in the sand, behind a clump of sea oats. Jack pulled out his camera and selected the lens he thought would work best. He selected a zoom option for some close-ups then played with the light meter and some different camera angles in order to figure out how to capture them without getting too much light into his lens. He placed the camera back into his bag, protected from the sun and sand, opened a bottle of water and waited.

***** ***** ***** *****

A half-hour later Dee and Dan walked past the same derelict boat in the sand. Dan looked around, first for any people, and second to see what tracks he could find in the sand. He found no one else nearby, and then took Dee's hand to follow the tracks he had just found heading into the dunes. He walked about fifty feet in and found a spot that hid them from the beach. The footprints in the sand looked fresh enough to have been made that day and continued deep into the dunes. Dan hoped they were Jack's.

Dan stopped, pulled out a blanket and spread it out across the sand, while Dee took off her dress. She was wearing a very thin, yellow bikini that looked more like three small bandages that barely covered her nipples and pussy. Dan found it hard to make out the strings that passed over her hips and down between the slit of her ass when she turned her back to him. She kept her hat and sunglasses on as she stepped next to the blanket and presented herself in a pose.

The warmth of the sun gave her skin a soft brown glow, highlighting her hair as it flew around her shoulders under the hat in the hot summer breeze. After all these years she still looked as beautiful as the first day he spotted her in school. Dan could feel the excitement of their early relationship start to rekindle in him now. He pulled the camera up to his eye to begin taking pictures.

The erotic setting and their anticipation of events soon to happen helped get them both into the mood quickly. They each secretly hoped that someone would stumble on them accidentally. Not that they were trying to have an audience, but the chance that they would be caught only added to their excitement.

The feel of the cool grains of sand between her toes and the breeze on her mostly bare body made Dee feel sexy. Dan's lens followed her. He gave few instructions, taking pictures rapidly. She looked naked in this bathing suit although it legally covered all the important areas of her body. She reached down and pulled the bottom between her legs, forcing the material between her pussy lips to present a classic cameltoe. Dan's camera did not miss getting a close-up of her swollen lips pressing against the bikini material. He hoped to find some wet spots later when he studied the pictures.

Dee danced over the dunes, kicking up a spray of sand with her feet. She was getting excited being the center of his attention. Dan and his camera were all she concentrated upon now. She was enjoying her sexuality and wanted to see how this might affect her husband. This was their prelude to love, teasing the other, setting the stage to make love on the beach.

Dan kept the camera trained on his prancing wife as she reached up and untied the strings to her top. Her quick body movements tugged against the material, releasing the top, letting it fly from her body to expose her breasts to the summer sun. She drifted into one of her favorite fantasies of becoming a Sports Illustrated model for the yearly swimsuit edition.

Dee continued to move around the blanket, making sure her photographer remained within reach to follow her every move. It was time for the last item. She stopped, turned to face her husband, making sure he would capture all of her assets as she removed the last important piece of clothing. Reaching down with one hand she untied the string stretched tightly across her hip. Dee watched as her cameraman focused his camera on her lower body. She pulled the string, letting it fall away from her, dropping to the side to expose half of her pussy. Moving her hand over to the other side she found the other string and pulled. The material dropped to expose her pussy, but did not fall away completely. The material was stuck between her pussy lips as it hung between her legs. She looked up, smiled at her situation, and let her husband record her current predicament so they could enjoy it later. Then lowering her hand she forced the material down, releasing it from its hold between her legs, letting it float to the sand. Dee spread her legs, thrust her chest out, placing both hands behind her head. She presented herself, completely naked, in the sun, for anyone to view, especially her photographer.

Dan could not make the camera work any faster, she was presenting poses that truly excited him and he worried that the camera would take blurred pictures as his hands shook with excitement. He continued to take pictures, hoping that these shots would be as good later, as what he was seeing now.

Dee walked onto the blanket and sat down. She stretched her legs out and spread them across the blanket. Reaching back, she placed both hands on the blanket, while leaning back to accent her breasts. She continued to move from position to position until she was on her hands and knees, with her ass facing her cameraman. She spread her legs, arched her back, and looked over her shoulder. Dan liked this pose, not only because it presented her in the "doggie position" but it also showed both of her womanly assets that were normally hidden between her legs. He loved viewing her pussy from behind, as much as she enjoyed presenting herself to him like this.

Dee was so excited about their picture taking, she had forgotten all about being in a public location. She stood up and started to walk away from him towards the open beach. At first Dan did not think she would actually exit the protection of the dunes. He lowered his camera and watched as she walked away from him. She continued to move away and he finally gave chase. She was one dune away from stepping out on the beach when she turned in his direction and posed. He had caught up to her, grinned, raised the camera and resumed taking pictures. She changed position, presented her ass, and then lowered herself onto her hands and knees again. This was his cue to stop taking pictures and start being her lover. Dan did not miss her signal. He quickly removed his shirt and shorts and then placed the camera down on top of the clothing. He walked over to where she waited; he could not help from sporting a very rigid, throbbing erection. Dee eschewed any hint of foreplay, urging him to kneel down behind her and place his penis at the opening of her pussy. Dan pushed in. Dee was very wet and took him fully inside with little resistance. He moved slowly in and out of her at first, and then started to pick up speed as she moaned with pleasure. He closed his eyes and started to concentrate on his own excitement, knowing that it would not be long before he came.

Dee was enjoying her own pleasure when she looked up to find a second couple watching them. She was startled at first and almost stopped her husband. But the thrill of being outside, in front of strangers, making love to her husband, took over and she no longer cared who was watching. She only wanted him to cum.

"Dan, we have company." She said softly, trying not to startle him.

Dan's eyes blinked open to look deeply into the faces of two people that clearly were more interested in watching them make love, than walking on the beach. The man had one arm behind the woman and the other hand between her legs. He was stroking her, while they watched Dee and Dan fuck on the beach.

This was enough to push Dan over the edge and he came hard. Dee felt him pound against her ass feeling his cum spew inside of her. This pleased her immensely.

Dan stopped and rested. He enjoyed his orgasm, holding Dee firmly in both hands, not letting her move, forcing her to remain on display for their voyeurs. She understood and kept herself still while he recovered.

They remained in this position, letting the other couple watch. Dan finally gathered his strength and slid out, releasing her. "Let's run." He said with a laugh and they took off back into the dunes, naked, away from their voyeurs.

Dan had stopped long enough to pick up his clothes and camera, while Dee ran ahead. She made it back to the blanket, found her dress and quickly put it on. They looked over their shoulder to find their voyeurs, still curious, had followed them.

Once they were dressed the show was over. The other couple turned back towards the ocean, and walked out of the dunes. Dee and Dan giggled as they wrapped their arms around each other to exchange a kiss. They knew they were naughty. It was fun. Their exhibition had added to their excitement. They picked up the remaining items, threw them into Dan's backpack, and made their way out of the dunes. They looked out just before they entered the beach to see where the other couple was and found they had disappeared.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Beach House Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds