• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Liam's Story Ch. 09

Liam's Story Ch. 09

Authors note: This is another chapter of a novel which chronicles the life and adventures of the main character, Liam. All other names are fictitious. This is mainly a life story with some erotica included so if you're looking for wall to wall sex this isn't for you. Hope you enjoy reading it.

Coming out of a deep sleep, the brightness of the morning sun found me blinking my eyes several times before I could hold them open. I looked to my side. Cousin Molly was still sleeping soundly, lying on her back, naked, with one arm up over her head. I sat up to get a better view of the sleeping beauty. Her small, firm breasts were slowly moving up and down as she breathed. Her prominent nipples were begging to be pinched. Her crimson hair was covering part of her face. I admired her smooth, fair skin and her tan lines, more red than tan, however. A triangle of equally crimson fir barely concealed her tiny cameltoe.

My first impulse was to wake her and see if she wanted to start over where we left off last night, but then reality set in. It was Sunday morning and her mom would be up soon to go to church.

I pulled on a pair of boxer shorts over my erect penis before putting on a light robe. Quietly, I went across the hall to the bathroom and then downstairs. Aunt Betty wasn't up yet so I filled the coffee pot and put it on the stove.

The coffee had just finished perking when Betty came into the kitchen, dressed for church.

We were starting our second cup when Molly came down the stairs.

"I have to leave or I'll be late," Betty said as she got up to leave.

When Molly had finished her first cup of coffee I got up, saying, "I think that I'll get dressed and take a walk along the shoreline. Want to come with?"

Molly took a minute to answer, "Aren't you forgetting something?"

"No, I don't think so," I replied.

"You did forget something," she firmly stated.

"What?"

"You promised me last night that you would wash and return my panties," she said as a matter of fact.

Chuckling, I replied, "Yes, how could I forget that!"

"Well then, why don't you be a good boy and bring them into the bathroom. I'll show you the proper way to do it. Get both pairs!" she instructed.

She followed me upstairs and watched from the hall as I retrieved the two wadded items from under the sheets.

She directed me to the bathroom sink.

When I was standing in front of it, she said, "Draw some lukewarm water. I'll be right back."

Returning, she handed me two more pair, saying, "Here are the ones I wore the past two days. I think you should wash them, too. The practice will do you good!"

"Take them, one pair at a time and rinse them," she instructed as she reached up to my shoulders and removed my robe.

My hands in the wash water, feeling the soft garments, I felt my penis pressing hard against my shorts. This did not go unnoticed to my cousin. She playfully tugged on the fabric until my penis popped out of the fly, sticking out five inches at a forty five degree angle upwards.

Reaching over, she wrapped her hand around my shaft, toying with the deep, wet slit in my glans with one of her fingers, saying, "Look who showed up to help!"

"Please, Molly, you're going to make me cum," I begged.

She released me, saying, "O.K. but just until you are finished washing my panties.

She proceeded to have me thoroughly wash each pair, and then rinse them again.

The combination of the warm water, the slipperiness the soap, the soft fabric and most of all the thought of what I was washing was driving me crazy. I looked at the reflection of my swollen, slit glans in the mirror. It had never been this large before.

As I was hanging them neatly on the towel rack to dry, she slipped her hand under my shorts and cupped my tight balls, giving them a firm squeeze. And then, her hands went to the waist band of my shorts, pushing them down until the fell freely to the floor. She motioned me to sit on the covered toilet seat. When I had sat down, she stood before me, proceeding to slowly open her robe revealing her nakedness. The robe fell to the floor.

She stood there for a few moments, giving me an impish, most seductive look.

Straddling me, she sat down on my thighs, pushing herself towards me until I felt her furry mound pressing my hard penis against my belly. But she kept her chest away from me, only allowing the very tips of her hard nipples to lightly brush against my hairy chest. A deep kiss began. Slowly, she moved her chest closer to mine until her beautiful little tits were firmly pressed to my chest.

She rotated her firm little ass so as to grind her mound against the underside of my erection.

"I think we're ready," my cousin said as she took my penis in hand, stood up just enough to allow her to guide my penis to her pussy, adding, "Be very gentile. I'm fragile down there."

She slowly lowered her body. The sensation I felt was incredible, tight, hot wetness. Both of us moaned when the tip of my penis touched her cervix.

"O.K., Liam, that's good. That's far enough in. Just go really slow. Please!" she begged.

I slowly moved in and out; almost pulling out entirely on the down stroke and then barely touching the end of her channel on the up stroke.

She moved her hand down to her mound. I could feel her finger moving feverishly.

I couldn't hold back anymore and gushed out, feeling the hot, gelled liquid slowly drip onto my scrotum.

Even though I was hyper sensitive, I keep moving in and out until she too began to shutter and shake, almost uncontrollably.

A few minutes later she stood up again just enough raise herself off my still erect penis. She sat back down and wrapped her arms around me. I too wrapped my arms around her, pulling her tighter, intensifying the feeling of my wet glans pressing against the smooth skin of her belly.

Then, suddenly, she jumped up an off my lap, saying, "Oh my gosh! We've got to get going! Mom will be home any minute now!"

"Come on, Molly, we've got plenty of time," I replied, laughingly.

"I have to take a shower and wash my hair. I need to get going," she said, firmly. "You take a fast shower while I gather my shampoo and things," she ordered.

I did as she asked. As I was leaving the bathroom, our paths crossed. She stopped momentarily, giving me a peck on the cheek.

I thought to myself, "It's just impossible to understand women!"

To be continued in Chapter 10:

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Liam's Story Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 273 milliseconds