• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Feather of Love

The Feather of Love

It always starts out the same; Jody's lover will hold her down and start tickling her. She will scream and laugh loudly begging him to stop, soon she is laughing so hard the tears are streaming down her face and she can't even catch her breath. Suddenly the laughing stops as she is seized with a tumultuous orgasm.

What could cause such a strange dichotomy of the senses? Jody doesn't know and she really doesn't care or realize how strange her actions are. Some would say it is the feeling of being powerless as her boyfriend holds her captive and as she gives up control of her body to him, it allows her to achieve orgasm. Others might note that when she was a child her brother would hold her down and tickle her until sometimes she would wet herself. It is this same feeling of trying to keep control, not to urinate and then loosing that same control that allows orgasm in some women. Jody would surely disagree with this thought, as she was a child when her brother tickled her and did not achieve orgasm this way until she was in her twenties.

Jody had always been a sexually active adult just not an orgasmic one. Having never had an orgasm, it was a case of not knowing what she was missing. She had sex because that is what girls of her age did and in reality, it turned her on to see boys getting off with her. As soon as she was in college, she quickly learned the power her body gave her over boys. As far as Jody was concerned, this was much more enjoyable than any orgasm could be. She felt like a queen as she granted sexual favors to boys that earned them. A fun first date might earn a boy a hand-job but usually it took more to get any of her clothes off. Jody was by no way a schemer, she did not have a set of rules to grant sexual favors by. It was simply if she felt the boy pleased her in some way she returned the favor. She was not considered an 'easy' girl but she was available and had as many dates as she desired.

She met John through her roommate Susan who was the opposite of Jody. Susan and John went together exclusively all through school and they were inseparable. He seemed to be always in their room and the three of them did many things together. One day John was holding down Susan while he tickled her, Susan laughing asked Jody to help her. Jody jumped on John trying to help Susan. John released Susan only to grab Jody and start to tickle her. As she laughed hysterically, Jody pleaded for Susan to help save her but Susan quickly showed her loyalty to John by helping him hold down Jody. Now trapped and at John's mercy she laughed until out of breath and suddenly it changed from fun and games to sex as Jody had her first ever orgasm. Soon after the couple quit the game and Jody excused herself and fled to the bathroom.

She sat alone wondering what had just happened to her. She went from torture to the most wonderful feeling in the blink of an eye. Having never had an orgasm she had no idea what had happened but she knew it was sexual and she knew she wanted more. Of course, Jody could not expect Susan's boyfriend to be giving this feeling to her she knew this wasn't right. She had to figure how to get her dates to give her this feeling.

It didn't take Jody long to learn that if you tickle a boy he will tickle you back. She also quickly learned which of her dates would just give her a tickle and which would take control of her body and tickle mercilessly. The boys who were smart enough to realize it was more than a game, that it was foreplay became the only ones that Jody dated. These were the boys rewarded with Jody's body as a thank you.

As Jody could not achieve orgasm she never masturbated much, it was just more frustration than pleasure. However, after learning how to cum from being tickled she now wanted more. Everyone knows you can't tickle yourself but Jody began to recognize the feeling of release one must give themselves to obtain a true climax. Slowly Jody began to play with herself concentrating on that moment when you just let go and cum. With practice soon she was able to give herself an orgasm and not long after that she found she could also cum while having sex. This was nice to do but not nearly as nice as the feeling while being tickled.

Now as a senior Judy has began contemplating her future and she realizes it is hazy at best. She still has not chosen a career and as shaky as the workplace is has no idea what she will do. As far as her love life, having played the field although school she has no steady boy friend and as yet never given a thought about a husband. Jody thinks she is still young and is not worried about these things. The only things she knows for sure is her future husband whoever he may be will be a tickler.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Feather of Love

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds