• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • The Play House Ch. 01

The Play House Ch. 01

12

Hey, sorry for not updating my other story, but I've diverted to finish this one. There's less detail, a very unrealistic story, but if you like some far fetched stories this is for you. Everybody's above 21, too. This is part 1, or day one. Please read the other ones, too! Feedback is highly appreciated, I'll probably reply to say thanks!

--

Slowly, the world around her eyes swam into view. The warmth of the room entered her body. The soothing colours connected to form coherent patterns. Eventually, she was awake.

The room was a bedroom. It was well fitted and luxurious. The only sign that something seemed wrong was how she was handcuffed to the bed. She turned to see a fluffy pink pair of cuffs, restraining her to the bed and areas just adjacent to it.

Ellie looked up into a mirror. In horror she realized she was wearing different clothes. She remembered walking, taking hay to her horses, when suddenly everything blacked out. She could have been out for ages. What had changed was that she was nearly naked except for her bra and panties – what had once been a white, undecorated pair had become a tight red and black pair, clearly seductive. Whoever had taken her in also washed her up, since she could not smell anything from the field, only a sweet perfume that hung around her.

Suddenly the door opened. Ellie stood up but was then held back by the cuffs – her breasts jiggled as she struggled to get away, her hair falling down around her head.

Suddenly, a familiar voice. "Ellie? Is that you?"

Rach was there, wearing the skimpiest dress that could ever be imagined. Her breasts stood out and her nipples were just out of view behind a thin velvet layer and a bright white bra.

"Oh, I heard they brought you in! Welcome to the house!"

Ellie was not comforted. She knew Rach well. "Rach, what's going on?" she said in a hushed voice.

"Oh," started Rach, "Don't you get it?"

Ellie shook her head slowly. Rach sat herself down onto the bed and breathed deeply.

"I'll tell you, then. This is the play house."

Ellie resumed her puzzled expression.

Rach continued, "Basically, lots of girls come here to play. Sometimes we like new girls. You're here to be a new girl."

Ellie was deeply afraid. "...what do you mean, play?"

Rach smiled and ran a finger down her arm. From her bra she took out a pink key which she used to take off the handcuffs.

"We like to fuck each other, that's all," Rach explained innocently, sliding onto Ellie, "Let's have a go now, shall we?"

Ellie felt a hand reach her unusual panties. The jolt of fear was enough to make her push Rach back and run out of the room. She heard Rach gasp behind her as she shot through the door.

"Girls, girls, this one's getting out!" Rach cried.

Ellie was faced with a long corridor of doors, identical to hers. There was no natural light, only dim lamps lighting the narrow hall way. From both directions, she saw tall women coming towards her at shocking speed.

Desperately, she dove into one of the opposite rooms and went for the window. What she did not expect to see was a full sex scene right before her – she knew both of them. Emily and Annabel were feverishly pumping against each other with a dildo before Ellie had entered. They screamed as Ellie rushed past and tried to get through the window.

"Ellie?! Girls, she's in here!"

Ellie fumbled with the window but suddenly she was seized by sticky hands and pinned down to the floor. In moments she saw nothing again.

--

Ellie awoke in a much smaller room. The walls were cushioned – it almost felt as if she was in a mental asylum. She was not chained but there was nowhere to move to – only a door with a viewing hole and a panel at waist height. She was still wearing the tight panties and bra from earlier. She heard no sound from the outside – so shouting out may be futile.

After a long time, she knelt down and closed her eyes. She felt thirsty. Luckily she didn't need the toilet.

All these girls she was remembering from years ago in college. They were either in her year or the year above. Ellie was 22 now.

Looking around, she noticed small buttons next to the door – one for the light, one marked "A". She could only assume that this was "Assistance", so she tried touching it. Nothing happened so she went back to kneeling.

Moments later, however, the viewing slit at the top slid open. Ellie bolted upright to see Rach wearing a lot less – only the bra and what must have been the panties from earlier.

"What do you want Ellie?" Rach said, impatiently.

"I'm... I'm thirsty," Ellie stuttered, scared by Rach's harsh tone.

Rach turned around and left. The slit closed. Ellie stood and waited for a while. Then the lower slit opened. She knelt before it to try and see Rach again.

What did poke through was a bright blue dildo. Upon closer inspection, it was a strap on – Ellie saw Rach's waist, panty-less, before her eyes when she was at its level.

"Suck it if you want a drink."

Ellie leaned forwards and opened her mouth to it. She felt cool water on its tip.

"Come on! Suck it!" shouted Rach and suddenly the strap on was inside Ellie's mouth. She sucked it tenderly and water did seem to ooze from it. Looks like this was how she'd be drinking for a while. The water trickled down her throat as she sucked harder. She had never sucked cock before, let alone a lesbain's strap on, but this felt good. Whether it was the water she craved or something else, she wasn't sure.

Rach pulled away and held onto it. "Mmm, you like that, don't you, Ellie?" She barked.

Ellie nodded out of fear, unwilling to show any enjoyment. She was still thirsty, though.

"Say you do."

"I do."

Rach stooped down and shouted, "SAY IT LIKE YOU WANT ME!"

"I do!" Ellie cried. Suddenly the cock was through the lower slit and Ellie was drinking again. It didn't last long before it was pulled out again, though, and Ellie licked the last drops up as Rach walked away.

The slits closed up. Ellie was left on her own again. She sat and waited, not tired anymore, just awake from the cool drink of water.

Slowly, however, she realized she was feeling horny. The sucking seemed to have set her off and she felt her pussy wetten below her. She knew how to masturbate, she did it very often. Sliding back her panties, she slid her fingers over the sticky pussy. She gradually got faster as an uncontrollable urge to cum swept over her.

Something in the water really set her off. Soon she was crying for mercy at her own fingers as she orgasmed. Screaming, she was sure Rach heard her. She became silent straight away, restful in her post orgasmic state. She wiped her sticky fingers on the wall to get rid of the juice.

A little while later, she hornyness had caught up again and she wanked once more. She didn't cum this time but she got close, exhausted.

She waited a long time before doing anything. She was hungry after a while. In her head she ran over what was going on and everything seemed to irrational. She plucked up the courage to ask for some food and hoped she wouldn't be confused by any sex games.

Rach met her at the upper slit. "Yes?"

Ellie quietly said, "Can I have some food?"

Rach turned away again and soon returned. Through the lower hole came a tin of soup and a plastic spoon. "Call me when you're finished."

Ellie took it, red in the face from the embarrassment of sucking her strap on earlier. She at the soup feverishly. When the tin was empty, she called again and Rach arrived.

Taking the tin, she spoke for a moment through the upper slit, "You know, Ellie, we do have vibrators..."

Before Ellie could enquire, she slits were shut. Suddenly her tired pussy sprang back to life like never before. A vibrator would be wonderful – she had never used one. And now she was extra horny too. Clearly Rach was watching.

2 minutes of deliberation resulted in her hitting the button again. Rach appeared at the slit with an evil smile. "What can I get you, baby?"

Ellie stuttered and went bright red, but her pussy demanded the vibrator. "Can I.... erm, do you think I could please have a... vib... vibrator?"

Rach giggled and nodded. "Okay, Ellie..." she started.

"How about... Amy, Jessica, or Kerry?"

Ellie was baffled. "W... What?"

Rach spoke with an adamant tone, "Amy, Jess, or Kerry? Whose?!"

Ellie acted fast, with no idea what the true meaning of this was, "Erm... Amy?"

Rach left straight away. She came back, holding a great big purple vibrator, passing it though the slit. Before Ellie could say thanks, she was gone again.

Ellie looked down at this item. It burned in her hands – it had full batteries, and was larger than expected. It was clear with round silver balls inside. Along the bottom she saw the name "Amy M", carefully engraved.

Suddenly she buzzed with excitement. Amy had, perhaps, pleasured herself using this very vibrator. The idea was exhilarating for Ellie in confusing ways. Instantly her mind was filled with images of Amy rocking back and fourth on this toy, screaming for mercy...

Within seconds Ellie was on the floor and the vibrator was on, easing its way into her pulsing pussy. Oh, the pleasure was uncontrollable. She imagined Amy breathing as heavily as she was, pushing it in harder and harder. Ellie forced it up there to match her pace, following an imaginary fucking partner, sweaty and near orgasm already.

When she came she screamed, knocked back by the glorious wave of energy the washed over her. She panted slowly and slid her panties back up, deeply embarrassed yet wonderfully satisfied. The images of Amy disappeared quickly.

--

Ellie woke again. She felt like she had been out for a full night – she couldn't tell though as she saw no light. She was simply thirsty now, separate for a drink. Her frolic before was outside her memory – she didn't actively think of it.

She buzzed for attention. She stood up, checking her bra and panties, dry now, to make sure they were presentable. Her breasts seemed particularly firm today.

The top slit opened. She was greeted with a completely different face – Helen. Ellie only saw her face but was taken back by this change.

Helen, however, was not amused. "What do you want?"

Ellie stammered, "Where's Rach?"

"It's my shift now. Got a problem with that?"

Ellie shook her head and got on with her question, "Can I have a drink?"

Helen shut the top with a loud slam. The lower one opened and Ellie felt a dildo end tough her leg, leaving a sticky mark.

Ellie kneeled and sucked, having completely forgotten that drinking involved this process. This time, she took it a bit better – sucking it like a real cock, which seemed to be the best way to extract the oddly cool but sweet water. She drank her fill and then Helen instantly reeled back, stroking it like a real cock.

"You like it, don't you, Ellie?"

She had no intention to mess around. She cried, "Yes Helen!" out of fear.

The slit shut again and she heard angry footsteps march away, down the hall.

Ellie thought for a second – where was she? Some kind of prison? There had to be other prisoners, this cell couldn't be the only one. The room itself was big enough to stand up and stretch in, but you could barely fit a desk here. Other rooms must be the same...

...and perhaps they also contained prisoners, locked up, drinking from a strap on, doomed until they were released...

Suddenly Ellie's mind began to wander and her pussy lit up. She sat back down, having no reservations, and turned on the vibrator. She fucked herself harder this time, her mind saturated with Amy's body, and she eventually came again.

She didn't fell fully satisfied, though – she felt like she had more to give. She slid off her panties fully to marvel at her pussy, trobbing after an orgasm but ready to give more.

Ellie licked the dildo and fingered her clit. Oh my god... the simple idea of Amy filled her with a warm feeling, as if her hand was not her own. Only now was it occurring to her that she was being turned on by another girl. This felt unusual but she couldn't deny it – it was a welcome feeling. What else could she do but masturbate?

Ellie realized a second vibrator would be helpful in cumming harder – another to tend to her clitoris. Slipping the sweaty panties on again, and hiding the vibrator below the door, she called for assistance, hoping that Helen would not realize she already had one.

The top slit opened. Ellie was clearly blushed, fully red, with labored breathing.

Helen snapped, "You know Ellie, you're pretty hot when you cum."

Ellie blushed but could not deny it. "How did you see?"

"Cameras. We have them on all the cells. Rach says you have Amy's vibe right now?"

Ellie nodded, feeling totally perverted for being watched.

"What did you want, then?" Helen said, seductively. Ellie rejected this in spite and fear, but mainly in embarrassment.

"Oh, nothing..." she said, finally.

Helen smiled and closed the door. Ellie sat back down on the floor and gazed upwards to the hidden camera. Maybe it was in the light?

Ellie slid the vibrator behind her and sat in silence. Later food was brought to her and she ate quickly. Helen seemed to be a lot nicer to her. Ellie drifted off to sleep again...

--

She was awoken by a knocking at the door. Another voice called inside.

"Is that Ellie? Oh my god, that's so hot!" came the lullaby voice of Amy.

Ellie looked up and hid the vibrator. "Hey Amy!" she stammered.

Amy opened the door. She was fully dressed in a long fine dress – for a moment, Ellie marveled at its beauty.

Suddenly she was picked up by another girl – Laura. She was handcuffed again, caught fully off guard, and blindfolded instantly. She felt a slap on her ass, clearly from Amy, sending her off down the hallway.

Eventually, she reached a door, which opened before her. She was led over to a seat, tilted slightly, where she was sat down. Different straps were applied around her legs and her chest, and then her arms were freed and strapped down again. She tried lifting them to no avail. Her panties had disappeared and her legs were spread wide open. The last thing to be put on was a gag over her mouth.

The blindfold stayed on for a while. She heard other people being led into the room, familiar voices, most of which were soon gagged. Then, her blind fold disappeared and the full room came into view.

She was surrounding Amy, in the centre. Below her chair was a machine of some kind – she couldn't see any details but it looked quite big. There were 5 other chairs, each manned with another girl. From left to right, she saw Becky R, Jennifer, Anna, Amanda, and Sammie. Each one was bound up tight, and had recently been un-blindfolded.

Amy spoke straight away. "You all recently were offered places in the play house but you all resisted. Now you are all in captivity and we are watching you closely."

I scanned the others. They all looked scared. Nobody had panties on, they were on the floor below Amy.

"However, you have all been masturbating since we left you to your own devices. It's been really hot to watch. However, only 2 of you have vibes – feel free to ask."

There were some blushing faces, especially Ellie, who instantly wondered who else was at the level she was at. Did they have the same kind of vibrator?

"Since you're all so horny, we thought you'd enjoy a go on the machines. Feel free to watch each other. Who wants to go first?"

There was silence – even if one of them had wanted to go, they would not be heard.

"Okay, well, we will let the machine decide. It's all automatic, don't worry... come on Laura, we have a dinner with fucking to attend."

As Amy left she pressed a button on the machine. The floor then lit up, sparkling each of its lights before each chair. Ellie saw the lights spin around like a roulette wheel, passing her once each second. The rate slowed down, ticking like a clock until it fell onto Amanda's chair. All eyes were on her.

Amanda cried out but the gag was too perfect. We watched the machine whirr and move upwards, moving a small vibrating unit up into Amanda's pussy. Rocking up and down she blinked and breathed heavily. She accelerated and panted and moaned behind her gag. Ellie couldn't believe how hot this was to her, and she felt her pussy visibly wetten.

Amanda cried out louder and louder and shuddered suddenly, clearly orgasming on the vibrator machine. As she panted the machine lowered, sensing her subdued state. Ellie read the name of the machine – Sybian mark III.

Suddenly the lights span around again, picking Jennifer. The machine penetrated her and made her cum even faster. She seemed even louder than Amanda. Another set of lights span around and Anna was chosen. She was furthest away but none the less, Ellie felt her pussy wretch and writhe for attention – if she could reach it, Ellie would be masturbating hard.

The lights span as Anna was still screaming. Next up was Sammie who squirmed to get away from the machine but it found her none the less. She was less scared of it once it was penetrating her, and in fact she bounced up and down to the best of her abilities. Ellie was close enough to make out the words "fuck" from her as she came to her climax.

Now it was just between Ellie and Becky. The lights ticked for a long time and finally they rested on Ellie. She did not squirm as she felt it robotically meet her pussy. She felt the vibrations begin throughout her body like some strong storm bellowing below. She saw all eyes resting on her, some wide open, some fearful.

Ellie rocked up and down as the vibrator churned in her pussy, making her feel alive. She cried out "FUCK!" every second of the trip, as much as she could, breathing heavily through her nose as she was penetrated forcefully, feeling it reach deeper and fuck harder and harder until...

Ellie spazmed and clearly reached her best orgasm ever. Her body flickered as he machine receded below her and the juices flowed from her pussy. She reeled back and barely watched Becky as she was catapulted into the same craze.

When Becky was finished they all though the show was over. However, all lights began flashing and all the machines returned, fucking them all again. Oh good god, Ellie thought, surrounded by girls being fucked beyond their control, this was the hottest experience of her life. Every girl shuddered and spazmed on the machines. Each reached their orgasm and settled down.

Ellie felt sorry for Becky who was nearly in tears, having had no time to recover. The second go was much more powerful than the first. There was barely any waiting time until someone entered.

Rach, wearing an evening dress, strode in. "Good evening everyone! Great to see lots of tired faces!"

Rach got no reply, but she continued. "You now have the chance to expel your hornyness on another girl in the room. You will be paired up and re-clothed. You will not necessarily get your own panties back... but you will be un blindfolded in a room with another girl."

The action occurred. The going was slow but there were many hands in this operation. At no point did Ellie have the chance to escape. She soon found a pair of panties being slid up her legs. They felt different and cooling. Soon she found herself on a bed, with the blindfold off, unchained and with the door locked.

On the other side of the bed was Amanda. They were both still gagged and the got up and stared at one another. They were both awake again after the previous incident.

The two of them roughly organized their way out of the gags. They were easy to take off. Finally, they could speak.

There was an awkward silence. Amanda spoke first, "Oh my god, this is all so confusing..."

Ellie nodded. "It really is, it's so fast." She couldn't deny she was enjoying it a little.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • The Play House Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 183 milliseconds