• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Anniversary in Vegas Ch. 02

Anniversary in Vegas Ch. 02

The events of the previous evening had built high hopes for this anniversary trip. Exploring my wife's Bi side had been a pleasant adventure so far, and I was hoping it would continue through the weekend.

We spent our second day in Vegas checking out some of the casinos. Several new ones had been built since we were there last, and we wanted to see the latest attractions. We continued people watching, and whenever I would spot a woman I thought would be attractive to Tonya, I would squeeze her hand, our signal. It really turned me on when she would squeeze my hand first, because that meant she was looking too.

We did a little shopping; I bought Tonya a new bra and panty set that was black see-through lace. I also bought her a new pair of black stocking and a black pair of heels. I made her promise to wear them to dinner.

We went back to the hotel to change, and all I could think about was how sexy my wife looked last night while getting her first lap dance. Amanda, the dancer, was all over her and it was the sexiest thing I had ever seen. I couldn't get it out of my mind.

I suggested to Tonya that we go back tonight, but she didn't want to. "Maybe tomorrow night." She said. She finished dressing in the lingerie we had purchased and a black skirt, a little shorter than the one she wore the night before. She topped off the outfit with a dark green button down the front silk blouse that really showed of her breasts and also brought out the green in her eyes.

We had another wonderful dinner out, and to my disappointment, Tonya seemed very tired. I wanted to spend the rest of the night showing her off in clubs, but by the time we finished dinner, she wanted to go back to the room.

We went upstairs and she lay on the bed without getting undressed. "Why don't you go downstairs and play some blackjack." She suggested.

"OK, as long as I can wake you up when I get back." I said.

"I'm sorry. Let me rest for a little while and I'll be good as new."

I left the room and headed downstairs. I knew she would be out for a couple of hours at least. I couldn't get the image of Amanda out of my head, so I headed for the car. At least one of us was going to have some fun tonight.

I entered the strip club and looked around awhile. No Amanda.

"Is Amanda dancing tonight?" I asked a cute dancer in a schoolgirl outfit.

"No, she worked the early shift, got off about an hour ago." She answered.

"Dammit!" I thought out loud.

"Can I help you out?" she smiled.

"Thanks, maybe later." I suddenly wasn't in the mood.

I got back into the car and decided to head back to the hotel. Maybe some blackjack was what I needed. I wasn't having any luck putting together the threesome Tonya and I had dreamed about. Maybe the cards would be better.

My second hand in, my luck got worse. A fat guy stood up as the waitress was handing me my beer and it dumped all over me. The waitress apologized and tried to help me clean it up, but it wasn't her fault. Disgusted, I went up to the room to change.

I slid my key card into the reader, the green light came on and the lock clicked. I opened the door and my jaw hit the floor. There on the bed was my wife in the arms of Amanda. They looked up from their kiss and smiled at me.

"I was wondering when you were going to come back up." Said Tonya.

"What the..." I stammered.

"You did give me your room number last night," Amanda interjected, sensing my shock, "So I decided to take you up on your offer." I stood there, unable to speak.

"I think he's dumbfounded." Tonya laughed. "Good, then you get to watch." She pointed to the chair.

I sat and watched these two amazing women put on a private show for me. They were still fully dressed, Tonya in her satin blouse and short skirt, and Amanda in a little black dress with no stockings. Both had kicked off their shoes and were sitting next to each other on the bed. Amanda took the lead, caressing Tonya's face as she kissed her. Tonya's mouth opened and I could see their tongues exploring each other. Their hands were caressing each other lightly. Tonya touched Amanda's back and then moved her hand around the front to delicately cradle Amanda's breast. She squeezed it a little and Amanda moaned lightly into Tonya's mouth.

Amanda pulled away and touched her finger to Tonya's lips. Then she stood in front of her and began to strip out of her dress like the professional she was. Every move was sexual as she slinked out of the tiny dress. She turned away from Tonya and showed off her perfect ass as she bent over to lower the dress to the floor. As she did, she looked right at me with a face that said, "first I'm going to fuck your wife, and then I'm going to fuck you."

My pants almost couldn't handle the strain. I unbuckled my belt, and then released my throbbing cock into my hand. I couldn't help but stroke it as watched Amanda tease my wife.

Amanda knelt on the bed, straddling Tonya. She pushed her breasts in toward Tonya's face and then undid her bra, letting it fall into her lap. Tonya looked up at her for approval, and when she got a smile, she allowed her tongue to touch Amanda's left nipple. I moved my chair to get a better view and then proceeded to watch Tonya take the hardening bit of flesh into her mouth. She began to suck on it gently. Amanda bit her lip slightly and watched Tonya intently. Her tongue massaged Amanda's nipple as if she had done it a hundred times. Amanda grabbed the back of her head and pulled her in tight. She started moving rhythmically on top of Tonya's lap.

Tonya let her tongue trace across Amanda's chest to the other nipple, giving it the same attention as the first. All the while, Tonya's hands were caressing Amanda's back. Amanda's head fell back with her eyes closed, enjoying the touch of another woman.

Tonya released her breast, and Amanda stood. She pulled Tonya up and kissed her. Then she sat on the bed and said; "Now it's your turn to strip for me."

"I don't know how." Tonya said shyly.

"I'll help you." Amanda replied. "Start with the buttons; slowly."

Tonya began unbuttoning her blouse, staring into Amanda's eyes with a lust I have never seen before. She slid the silk from her shoulders and then Amanda started to unzip her skirt. The two of them peeled it from Tonya's body, leaving my wife standing in front of a gorgeous stripper wearing only the lingerie I had purchased hours earlier.

"Ooo, I love the stockings." Said Amanda. "They're a lot sexier than pantyhose. But what's with the panties? You weren't wearing those last night." She said with a sly smile.

"Why don't you fix that?" Tonya suggested.

With that, Amanda took her index fingers and slipped them inside the waistband of Tonya's lace panties. She pulled them down slowly revealing the little patch of hair she had left. Tonya stepped out and Amanda threw them at me. I put them up to my nose and could tell by the scent that Tonya was already dripping wet.

Amanda took her middle finger and laid it right between Tonya's legs. She moved it forward and back, parting Tonya's lips with each pass. I moved to the bed, right next to Amanda. Together we watched her finger as it slid up inside my wife's pussy. As it emerged it glistened.

"Oh my God." She moaned.

"Do you like that?" Amanda asked, already knowing the answer.

"Yes!" Tonya said shaking.

She continued to finger her, and then she added a second finger. Tonya moaned in agreement. Amanda's pace quickened, and I knew Tonya was getting close to climaxing. Amanda took her other hand and began rubbing her clit with her other index finger, pushing her over the edge.

"Yes. Oh yes."

Tonya began to spasm and almost collapsed on Amanda. She steadied herself as the wave of pleasure subsided.

Amanda switched places with her and stood before her, peeling off her own panties. Tonya instinctively placed a finger between her legs and proceeded to reciprocate. As she gently put the second finger into Amanda's pussy, Amanda grabbed her hand and began riding it. Tonya and I watched in amazement as she used my wife's hand like a sex toy, pumping herself to orgasm.

She collapsed on the bed, and I leaned in and kissed my wife. She had just made another woman cum, and I got to watch. My cock was as hard as a rock. The perfume of Amanda's pussy lingered in the air as I took Tonya's hand and put her index finger in my mouth. The taste was intoxicating. I couldn't sit by and watch anymore.

I kneeled at the foot of the bed and pulled Amanda toward me. Her beautiful pussy was staring me in the face. Tonya snuggled up next to Amanda on the bed. I took a long lick up across her moist pussy while my fingers caressed her thighs. My tongue found her clit and I began licking relentlessly. I looked up to see Tonya kissing her and Amanda was moaning into her mouth. Tonya was playing with one of her nipples, pinching it lightly as I continued to eat her. My fingertips were moving lightly across her skin as I sucked on her clit, the same way Tonya likes. Her hands grabbed the back of my head and she started grinding my face into her. I felt her tense up as she had her second orgasm, moaning loudly into Tonya's mouth.

She pulled away from Tonya and struggled to regain her breathing. "I think it's your turn now." She said to me exhaling.

I quickly stripped off my clothes and then I lay on the bed, propped up with pillows so that I could see. Tonya curled up on one side, and Amanda on the other. Tonya opened her mouth and allowed my cock to slide in. She expertly moved up and down the shaft while Amanda watched. Amanda turned her head to the side and with her tongue extended, licked my shaft as it left Tonya's mouth. The sensation was incredible and I didn't know how long I could last, especially with the sight of these two beautiful women worshiping my cock.

Tonya came off and offered me to Amanda. Tonya's has been the only mouth on my cock since we met, and now this beautiful woman was taking her place. The difference in the feeling was incredible. Amanda's tongue was softer and made a perfect U shape, cradling my cock as it slid in and out of her mouth. I was in heaven.

They switched back and forth for a while, making my balls ache. Then Tonya cupped her lips on one side of my cock, and soon, Amanda did the same. The two of them slid up and down the length of my shaft with their lips touching. When they would get to the tip, they would kiss and go back down. The sight of my cock interrupting their kiss was amazing. I knew I was close.

They continued kissing as the held hands around my cock, jacking it up and down, their tongues continuing to explore each other's mouths.

"I want you to ride him." Tonya said, pulling away.

"Are you sure?" asked Amanda.

"Yes, I want to watch his cock go into your pussy. That would really turn me on."

Amanda smiled. She watched Tonya roll the condom down my shaft, then sat up, threw her leg over me and slowly lowered her amazing dancer's body onto my cock. Tonya leaned down next to me as we watched the tip disappear into her completely shaved pussy. She lowered herself, inch by inch, until it filled her up and my balls rested against her ass. She began to ride me up and down, putting on a show for the two of us.

"Happy Anniversary." My wife said as she kissed me.

Amanda's hands rested on my chest as she leaned in to kiss us both. She continued riding as Tonya took a finger and began rubbing her clit.

"Oh my God." Amanda uttered. "I'm so glad I came to see you guys."

"So are we." Tonya said as she kissed her again.

I grabbed Tonya by the waist and moved her over my face. Positioning her pussy on my mouth, I began to push my tongue up inside her. She ground herself into my face as she faced Amanda and continued to kiss her. They each started kneading each other's breasts, and pinching nipples while they moved their bodies on top of me. I matched my tongue thrusts into Tonya with the pace of my cock going into Amanda. Our tempo quickened until none of us could hold back any more. I erupted into Amanda as both women came on top of me. The muffled cries emanated from their mouths as they continued to kiss in a moment of pure lust.

As the women rolled off of me, still entwined, I was surprised to see that my cock had not lost its rigidity. I removed the condom and continued to watch the ladies cuddle. Tonya rolled on top of Amanda as they continued to kiss. I was still very much aroused and couldn't help positioning myself behind Tonya. I slid my still hard cock easily into her wet pussy. Suddenly I felt Amanda's fingers on my shaft. She was tickling Tonya's clit and playing with my balls at the same time. Tonya bolted up and gasped.

"I want you to cum in her like you did in me." Amanda cried, peeking around Tonya's shoulder. "Do it. Fuck her hard."

"Oh shit." I said as I started pounding my wife from behind.

"Yeah Jim, do it." Amanda said as her fingers continued to work.

"Oh my God." Cried Tonya, " I'm cumming again.

Amanda's encouragement and massaging of my balls quickly led me to another release. Tonya and I came together and then collapsed once more as Amanda smiled a satisfied grin.

I'm not really a cuddler, but I couldn't help snuggling up with Amanda and Tonya, as we lay there naked together, talking.

"I'm glad I got to help you two celebrate your Anniversary." Amanda said with a smile. "Call me if you come back for Christmas."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Anniversary in Vegas Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 699 milliseconds