• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Helping Out Daddy

Helping Out Daddy

*This story is completely fictional*

--------------------------------------------------

She was looking as beautiful as ever. She was 5'9", blonde hair, green eyes, and a drop dead gorgeous body. My daughter looked just like my sister, only 18 years, and two children ago.

She was a beautiful girl, and she knew it. Guys lined up at my door just to get to spend some time with her. I knew they were hoping to get a lay, but my daughter wasn't like that. Or that's what I thought before I came home early one day from work to find my precious baby girl on the patio on top of some young cock, bouncing away, like she couldn't get his cock in deep enough. This is when my feelings had started to change for her.

I had been trying to hide it from her, leaving the room when I would feel some growth in my pants, only stealing slight glances of her when she bent over, and looking in at her when she sleeps at night, but after all I am a man.. On this fateful day, though, I just couldn't hide what she was doing to me.

We were sitting out by the pool, only feet from where I had seen her having more than some outside fun, when I had started imagining me being that cock that was underneath her, that it was my cock that she was so feverishly grinding on. As you can imagine, after a few minutes of putting myself through this torture, I looked down to find my 10 inch cock at full attention. I looked over to the side of the pool to see if Jess had noticed my hard on, and to my relief found that she was lying on her stomach on one of the beach chairs, with her head turned away from me.

After running through some ways to handle this situation, I decided to jump in the pool and "cool off." Trying not to make much of a scene I walked my way into the pool instead of just diving in. The slightly cold water felt so good against my skin and definitely did some good for my rock hard staff. By the time I swam from one side of the pool to the other a few times I casually checked myself and found that once again I was safe from my daughter seeing what she did to me. So I got out of the pool and went to my beach chair to lye out in the sun, but before too long Jess was calling out to me.

"Daddy? Can you put some sun screen on my back? I don't want to burn."

"Sure, honey, but after I do I'm going to go lay down and take a nap for a while." I said because I knew after rubbing lotion I would need some "me time" and I would not want to look at my baby girl for a while.

Getting up out of my chair, I grabbed a towel and headed over to where Jess was sitting. Taking the bottle in hand I put some lotion in my hand to warm it up before putting it on her back.

"Ooohhh. That feels soooo good, daddy." I could almost hear the purr in her voice as I rubbed the lotion into her skin. It felt so good rubbing all over the bare flesh of her back. I wondered if all of her skin felt this wonderful. After a while I felt my hands moving on their own, moving towards the sides of her breasts, and I caught myself before they could touch the slightly sun kissed skin of the side of her breasts.

"Ok, honey, I'm done now, so I'm going to go take a nap." I said as I got up and covered my cock, before she could notice it was pointing straight in her direction.

"Thanks, daddy. That felt great!"

As I headed up to my room, I made sure that Jess was staying down by the pool, and after being satisfied that she was indeed staying down there, I headed to my room and instantly took my dick out of my swim trunks. I took out the lotion I keep on my bedside desk, squirted some onto the palm of my hand. Using the lubed up hand I started to slowly stroke my cock, once again remembering the scene that happened on the patio, and after too long I had worked myself up to a fast pace.

"Daddy?" I heard Jess yell out as she entered the house.

I didn't know what to do. I couldn't stay up here and not answer her, so as fast as I could I ran to my bathroom and turned on the cold water and jumped in. This was not good for my balls, getting hard, than having to get it down by cold water or wait for it to go down naturally. So after painfully getting my dick soft again, I jumped out of the shower threw on some sweats and headed down to see what was going on with my daughter.

"What is it honey?" I said as I entered the kitchen.

"Oh, I just wanted to see if you were still up." And as she said this I saw her eyes move down to my crotch.

"Well, I guess you are. . ." she giggled as she saw that once again my cock was hard.

Not knowing what to say I turned around and stood in the kitchen, hoping my cock would go down if I wasn't looking at her. But after a few minutes, I felt her walk up behind me, and then a hand slipped its way to my still hard dick.

"What are you doing?" I practically yelled out, but as I turned she kept her hand on my dick.

"I'm just helping you, daddy." She said as she went down to her knees.

I didn't know what to do. Here was my baby girl just about to put her daddy's cock into her mouth. Just as she pulled it out of my sweats, I couldn't even say a word as she licked the tip of my dick. It felt so good that making her stop didn't even cross my mind. I just stood there as she continued taking more and more of my cock into her mouth. I was getting to the point where I was about to cum, when she stopped moving her mouth and took me out.

Grunting my disappointment, she looked up at me and smiled.

"Why did you stop?" I heard myself asking. I know I shouldn't have. She was free to stop this incestuous act at any time.

"Because I know of a better way that I can help you."

She got up off her knees and walked out to the patio, moving her pointer finger in a way that says "come here." I hurried and practically ran out to the patio. She pushed me down onto the same chair that I had seen her in with some kid that didn't even deserve to touch her. As she looked at me with the same eyes that looked up at me on the day she was born, I saw pure lust in her eyes.

"Daddy, I'm gonna ride you like I rode ryan out here on the day you caught me. Yes, I saw you before you went back in the house. The only way I got off that day was by imagining you between my legs instead of that kid." The news of this almost floored me. She had seen me, and wanted me too? But before my mind could wonder on this much longer she was taking off her bikini bottoms and positioning herself over my cock and I watch as my 10 inch dick impaled my baby girl.

It was the best feeling that I had ever felt. It was Heaven on Cloud nine. Hers was better than any pussy I had ever felt. And as she started moving I felt as close to the edge as I had ever been. Slowly she started moving but than her movements started getting wild and I could tell she was losing control. Over and over again she would move her hips in a way that would make my dick jump.

I was lost, completely. I was just enjoying the ride as I watched her breasts bounced inside of her bikini top. And as I felt her orgasm start to shake her body, my dick started to twitch, and I felt my dick let go as I shot stream after stream of jizz into the back of her pussy. I felt our combined orgasm grow and grow until nothing else existed except for our two bodies, and the feel of her pussy milking my dick for all it had.

As her orgasm slowed and eventually came to a stop, I shot my last load, and I felt truly spent. As we laid on the chair, my cock still in her, she looked at me, said she loved me, gave me a kiss on the lips, and laid her head on my chest and fell asleep. I couldn't have moved even if I wanted to so I kissed her on the top of her head, and before I drifted off to sleep whispered, "I love you too, baby girl. Thanks for helping me out."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Helping Out Daddy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds