• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Own Heaven Ch. 33

My Own Heaven Ch. 33

12

This story is based on people, places and events, mostly from my life. Most of the things in this story, or something very similar, have happened -- or been done -- to me. It's not necessary, but I strongly suggest that you read the previous chapters before you read this one.

I love feedback, comments, and criticism, good and bad; it helps me to improve my writing, and encourages me to continue writing. Also, take a moment and vote, your vote tells me how I'm doing.

Enjoy,

DaniSub

*

Keith was in front of me, looking into my eyes. God help me, he could read me like a book. He could tell exactly what was going on in my head. He put his arms around me and unclipped my wrist cuffs, freeing my hands. Before I could get my hands in front of me, he had me by the shoulders and pushed me back onto the bed following me down, lying on top of me.

I put my hands up in front of me to push him off of me, but he grabbed both of my wrists in one of his big hands and pulled them over my head. With his face only inches from mine, and his body pressing me into the bed he whispered, "Do you want to tell me what you and Tina were talking about?"

Being nude, except for my high heels, wrist and ankle cuffs, I could feel his hard cock pressing against my naked thighs, just below my pulsing pussy. I spread my legs and tried to wriggle down a little so I could feel his cock against my clit, but he held me fast.

"I don't know how, but you already know." I whimpered. Why do I have to say it?"

He leaned down and kissed my forehead, my nose and then my cheek. With his cheek against mine, he whispered in my ear "Because, it will humiliate you. It will humiliate you because I 'made' you say it, and telling me what you and Tina said will humiliate you even more."

He was right. It would humiliate me to have to tell him how bad Tina wanted him to fuck her, and how I told her that he got excited and fucked me after seeing her being used and abused. I would have to admit that I was surprised that he had not fucked her already. Worst of all, that I had no objection to him fucking Tina and I wanted to see him do it. I shook my head no, mentally bracing myself for whatever he planned to do to me next.

Even after all of our time together, no matter how hard I try to anticipate; Keith always surprises me. He kissed my neck, then nibbled and kissed his way down my neck onto my chest. Even though my breasts still ached, I moaned knowing that was where he was headed.

As he got close to my breasts, he kissed more and nibbled less. He knew I was tender and he wanted to tease and excite me, not cause me pain. He teased from one breast to the other, back and forth making me moan and gasp despite my best efforts to resist him. I knew he had no intention of giving me the release I so desperately needed, but I couldn't resist his teasing; I was getting more excited by the second. My body wants, what my body wants; and Keith knows more about my body than anyone in the world.

He started kissing down my belly as he released my hands. Before I knew it, he was between my legs. He slid his hands under my thighs, lifting my knees up separated by his wide shoulders, putting my throbbing pussy right in front of his face, and his hands on my flat belly, one on each side of my belly button, holding my hips.

He looked up at me over my hairless mound as I looked down at him. "Oh, NOOoooooo," I cried as I realized what he was going to do to me now. I tried to get my hands down between my legs, but he had his hands in the perfect place to grab my wrists before I could protect my vulnerable pussy.

Now, he had my wrists locked in his hands, held in place on my belly, and my legs spread around his shoulders with my knees in the air offering my pussy for whatever he wanted to do to me. I knew he wouldn't let me cum; he would tease me until I was a sobbing and begging for an orgasm. I didn't know which was worse, or which excited me more; the pain he inflicted on me, the way he played with my body getting me close to relief and then denying my orgasm, or the humiliation of him being able to use me at his will.

I was desperate to end my torment, but Keith was too strong. I couldn't close my legs with Keith's shoulders in the way; if I opened them, it would make my poor pussy open even wider for his lips, tongue and teeth. I couldn't get my feet flat on the bed, Keith's shoulders and arms kept my knees up in the air, and, even if I could get my feet down, the five inch heels on my feet kept my toes pointed and I couldn't get any push off of the bed.

His hands on my belly, holding my wrists in place, also held my hips still so I couldn't squirm away from his wiggling tongue and nibbling teeth. He was having the effect on me that he wanted. I could feel my pussy pulsing, getting me more excited as his tongue explored my open sex at will.

I was quickly starting to get close to my orgasm. I was moaning and whimpering and the little wiggle my hips did have, only rubbed my pussy into Keith's face getting me even more wet and excited.

My legs started to tremble and my stomach started to clamp down as my orgasm rushed to overcome me. "Oh... oh... oh!" I gasped as my pussy pulsed and my belly tightened, hard and flat, signaling that my body had surrendered to Keith's teasing. I began to think that he was finally going to let me cum, when he pulled his face from my spasming hole.

"No, no, no, pleeeease. Not again. Please let me cuuuuuuummmm." I cried. My body was shaking. I was short circuited. I couldn't control my arms and legs and even my little asshole was spasming. I took deep breaths trying to get myself under control.

Keith gave me a minute, looking over my wet mound, my flat convulsing belly, rock hard nipples on my quivering breasts and right into my eyes. He waited until he could see in my face that I was calming down. He smiled, as he buried his face into my shaved, defenseless pussy again, burying his tongue deep into my wet, open hole.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhrrggg." I cried as my body shot up on the roller coaster Keith had me trapped on. His warm wet tongue wiggled its way deep into my super sensitive hole, his lips were pressed against my fleshy pussy lips, and his nose and upper lip rubbed against my swollen clit. I knew I was lost and the sensations that were flying from my pussy to every part of my body completely overwhelmed me.

My orgasm was rushing at me like a tidal wave. I could do nothing to stop it, or help it wash over me. I was completely at his mercy. Just as I mentally braced myself for the crushing orgasm, Keith pulled his face from my wet, throbbing pussy and rested his head on the inside of my thigh.

"Ooooooh, Noooooooooo no, no, no." I moaned not even having the strength, or enough control of my body, to scream. He held my hands and used his hands and body to hold me still as my body shook and convulsed in desperation, trying for the relief that had, again, been denied.

"Please, no more teasing. I can't take anymore." I begged softly as I trembled in the agony of frustration. Keith released my hands and moved his upper body over my chest, quickly grabbing my wrists, moving my hands up next to my head and holding them down against the bed.

I opened my eyes, slowly focusing on his face above me. He had that smile on his face that told me he was taking great pleasure from my suffering. There was something else, too. It took me a few seconds to focus on him, but then I recognized the look. It was lust. He wanted me bad -- real bad, and when he lowered his body on top of mine, I could feel his heartbeat in the big, hard cock that rested against my still quivering belly.

"Does that mean you're ready to tell me about you and Tina?" I couldn't imagine him doing anything more to me. He tortured my ass, my breasts and my pussy; he teased me almost to orgasm more times than I could remember -- and, god help me, I loved every minute of it. He was more than making my captured spy fantasy come true.

"You've tortured, or teased just about every part of my body. You've humiliated me and frustrated me and made me beg." I sobbed feeling my body slowly coming back under my control. "But, I can't tell you what we talked about."

Keith lifted off of my body and released my wrists. A long moan escaped from the very depths of my being; wanting, needing his body on me... in me.

I lay there, unable to move in any effective manner, trying to inventory of the various parts of my body, when I felt his hands on my ankles. He pulled one ankle over the other and turned my legs, flipping me over onto my belly like a ragdoll. He clipped the cuffs on my ankles together and I could feel the bed shift as he sat next to my feet.

I lifted my shoulders so I could turn my head to look at what he was doing. He lifted my feet, wrapped his arm around them and held them trapped between his arm and the side of his chest. I felt his bare chest against my leg; he must have taken his shirt off while I quivered on the bed. I looked over my shoulder and saw my naked, still red ass and his broad, muscled back.

I lowered my head and shoulders back to the bed when I felt him removing my five inch high heeled shoes. It felt so good. My feet hurt; not only because the heels were so high, but they held my feet arched and pointed down and my painted little toes strained against the hard soles, trying to curl down as Keith teased me oh so close to cumming.

He removed both shoes and before I could enjoy the freedom, he ran his fingers lightly over the sole of my bare left foot. "No, no, no, no." I screamed, quickly finding my voice again. "Please don't tickle me. You know how ticklish my bare feet are." I went from slowly recovering to frantic in a split second. Holding my feet but leaving the rest of my body free made me squirm and wriggle in a most 'unladylike' manner. Being on my stomach with my feet held tight, and being tired and sore from over two hours of teasing and torture, I couldn't get my body coordinated enough to do anything to stop him.

He held my feet close together so he could tickle both of my wriggling feet at one time. "Please, please, pleeeeaaase. I can't stand it. Please not my feeeeetttt" I wailed between gasps of laughter as I convulsed on the bed. I buried my face in the bed to try and muffle my pleas, but there was nothing I could do to stop the spasms running up my smooth, naked legs and up through my quaking body.

Keith was merciless. He tickled my bare, defenseless feet for over ten minutes; it seemed like hours to me. I thought I would faint from not being able to catch my breath. I tried to raise myself up on my hands, but the tickling had my nervous system so over stimulated that I couldn't coordinate my arms and hands and shoulders. Trying to turn on my side was impossible with my feet held unmovable under Keith's strong arm.

I grabbed the bedspread in both hands and pulled on it for something to hold on to. I bit into the crumpled bedspread to try to stifle my embarrassing crying and begging and relieve the chaos that was overwhelming my naked body. I tried to kick my way out, but he was too strong. All I accomplished was making my naked body flop around like a fish out of water. My body was shaking now; I was laughing and crying at the same time. I begged him to stop, but, naked and completely at his mercy, there was nothing I could offer him to end my agony and humiliation.

By the time he stopped, I was exhausted and my sides hurt from laughing. I was so weak I couldn't move, and, as usual when I get tickled, I was so excited I was sure I made a wet spot on the bedspread.

Keith let my feet drop to the bed and got up. I tried to move, to get away, even though the cuffs on my feet were still linked, but I couldn't get my arms and legs to work together. I felt him on the bed again, then my feet being picked up and tucked between his arm and the side of his chest.

Before I could even comprehend what was happening, I felt something lightly stroke up the sole of my foot from my wiggling toes to my heel and then down again. "Noooooooo. OH GOD! Please Nooooooo." I howled, my body jerking uncontrollably, "No feathers; please, sir, not the feathers. Pleeeeease, no more tickling."

I was losing my mind. Anyone who has ever been restrained and tickled knows how quickly you lose control of your body and everything gets pushed out of your mind except the frenzied messages from your nervous system. Now imagine being tickled for over ten minutes, being completely naked, and knowing there was nothing you can do to stop the tickling. There is nothing you can offer your tickler; he already has everything you have to offer, and no way to protect any of your other ticklish places.

Somehow, he managed to hold two feathers in one hand and run one feather over the sole of each of my bare feet at the same time. I was laughing and crying and begging Keith to stop all at the same time. It seemed like he had no plans to end my torment in the near future. Despite my pleading and begging, despite offering myself to Keith, and Keith and his friends, in every way possible -- and some ways that may not be possible -- he spent the next ten minutes exploring my naked feet with various feathers.

He applied the feathers to the soles of my feet, the tops of my feet, my toes and even the sides of my feet and my ankles while I suffered the humiliation and frenzied torment known to anyone forced to submit to bondage tickling. When he started running the feathers between my exposed wiggling toes, I knew I couldn't take any more. I was beaten; I had to tell him what Tina and I were talking about.

The tickling was the last straw after the more than two hours of torture I had already endured. More importantly, the only part of my body that hadn't been tortured yet was my puckered asshole, and, since Keith had fucked me up the ass at the cabin, we learned that my little asshole was as sensitive to teasing and stimulation as my pussy was. I knew Keith well enough to know that my puckered little asshole was the next stop on my torture tour.

I held on for another minute or so, gasping, begging, laughing, twisting and squirming in the agony every tickle sub knows. Finally, I knew if I didn't give in, I would faint, and who knows what predicament I would find myself in when I awoke.

"I give up." I screamed. "Please sir, no more; I'll tell you what you want to know. I'll tell you anything you want."

The tickling stopped immediately, but he didn't release my feet. I felt him fumbling between my ankles, and I shuddered thinking that I had waited too long and he was going to continue torturing me anyway. When he released my feet, the cuffs on my ankles were unclipped and, if I had the strength, I could've moved my feet independently.

I felt him grab my ankles and he used them to flip me onto my back. I remember thinking how strong he must really be since he could move me into any position he wanted so easily. He spread my legs apart and moved up between them and over me, lying on top of my naked body. He carefully let the head of his big, hard cock press against the opening to my wet, throbbing pussy.

I didn't remember when he took his clothes off, but I didn't care. "Fuck me. I need you in me so bad." I begged trying to rub my shaved pussy against the head of his beautiful cock.

He took my wrists in his hands and lifted them over my head pressing them to the bed. At the same time, he pressed his hips down on mine, stopping me from being able to move my pussy against his cock. "Don't you have something to tell me?" he whispered into my ear as he rubbed his chest against my tender nipples.

I had lost, "Tina and I were talking about you." I said gasping loudly as he pushed the head of his cock into my swollen pussy. "She said that the first time she saw your dick was when she saw you at the cabin." He pushed a little further into my throbbing hole, and I tried to gyrate my pussy against his hot cock, but the weight of his body on top of me held my hips in place.

"She said that ever since she saw your big cock, she's wanted you to fuck her." He pushed further into me until about half of his cock was buried in my spasming pussy. I moaned, wishing he would just fuck me. "She wants you to fuck her in every one of her holes." He pulled back a little and then buried his cock in me until I could feel it hit the bottom of my vagina.

"Ohhhhhh, myyyyy godddd." I cried, my legs instinctively wrapping around his hips and struggling to get my hands loose so I could wrap them around him. "I love your big cock... I love the way you fuck me... I love yooouuuu." I half screamed, half-moaned.

I knew I couldn't last much longer. I had to cum or I was sure I would die. I was losing control, and weakening fast.

He pulled his cock out of me until just the head was inside the mouth of my dripping pussy and stopped. "Pleeeeeease, please, don't stop. I told you what you wanted to hear. Please fuck me; make me your little slut; use me any way you want to. I love it when you use me." I wailed trying to pull him back into my throbbing pussy with my legs.

"Is that all you have to tell me?" he said softly.

He was making me crazy. I knew he wanted to fuck me as bad as I wanted it. His cock was as big and hard and hot as I could ever remember it; and, when he pushed it in me, I could feel it pulse along with his heartbeat.

"She said that you spanked, and teased, and tortured her along with all the other men." I confessed to him. "She said that she was sure some of the things the guys used on her were your inventions." He slid his cock slowly all the way into my stretched little pussy and then back out until just the swollen head was inside me.

My body trembled, craving his big cock deep inside of me and I looked into his face, my eyes begging him to fuck his little submissive, but he stopped moving again. He was waiting for me to continue telling him about what Tina and I talked about. I was selling out my friend, but, somehow, it seemed that he already knew everything Tina and I had said to each other.

"Tina said you never put your big, beautiful cock in her or even let her touch it. She's so beautiful; I couldn't believe you hadn't already fucked her." I said blushing at my words despite being held down and naked under him with his cock teasing the entrance to my belly. "Sometimes she thinks you're not interested in her or that her body doesn't appeal to you. But, after she saw you fucking and torturing me this weekend, she really wants you."

He pushed his cock into me again. I moaned and tightened my legs around his waist. He pulled back and drove his cock into me again. "Aaahhhhhhggnn" I cried as he ground his hips into my pussy. The head of his cock was pressing against my cervix and the hairs on his crotch tickled my shaved pussy lips and sensitive clit.

He left his cock buried in my belly, waiting for me to continue. "I told her that I know you like her... and I know you really like her body." I blushed; even though my words weren't nearly as embarrassing as the position he had me in. "I told her I could tell you wanted her by the look on your face when she was naked in front of you, and by what you do to me after you've seen her naked and abused."

Keith started slowly moving inside of me. He pulled out, leaving just the head of his hard cock inside me, and then all the way in again until the head felt like it was in my chest. He kept moving slowly, so very slowly, in and out of my shuddering, twitching body. He was looking down at me, teasing and torturing me with his beautiful, long cock; humiliating me, as he watched me, helpless under him, pleasured and controlled so easily.

He was waiting for me to tell him the rest of what Tina and I talked about. I knew if I stopped talking he would stop fucking me and I didn't think I could stand being deprived of my orgasm again. "Tina said she didn't think that you ever fucked any of the other guy's subs, either; but after seeing what your cock did to me, she was going to do everything she could to get you to fuck her every way you could think of."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Own Heaven Ch. 33

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds