• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Proper Housewife to Slut in One Day Ch. 03

Proper Housewife to Slut in One Day Ch. 03

12

First of all, a great big thank you to all who offered constructive criticism and comments. I truly appreciate it. Those comments have tempted me to go further. I want to thank Don (you know who you are) for being an un-official editor for me, you were a greater help then you know. Please remember this is chapter three in a series and for the full story read the previous installments. To the others who were undoubtedly offended, please accept my apology. This is meant as fantasy and includes references to blackmail, female submission, forced and interracial sex. If these things offend you then it is apparent that this story is not for you.

K

*

The warm water was flowing over my, exhausted, naked body as I showered. My mind replayed the events of the day. I was shocked at not only how easily I had transformed into this wanton sexual being, but that I wanted this transformation as well. This confliction haunted my thoughts. How could I like this kind of attention?

I had never realized that I was submissive in nature, let alone sexually charged by it. This evening brought out feelings I had never felt before. The more I was degraded and humiliated the more I craved it. Only now was I seeing how much my life might change.

My mind kept replaying the things Mike, my husband, had said. "Wear what I say...do who or what I say...help me choose a mistress...." I couldn't believe it, but even now I had visions of watching him satisfy another woman. Those visions pleased me and angered me at the same time. Conflicted as I was, though, I felt the all too familiar stirrings between my legs at the very thought of him with another women.

My lusty thoughts were interrupted by the shower door opening. Mike was standing there with an impatient look on his face.

"Hurry up, we need to go," he said shortly.

I quickly rinsed my body and stepped out, taking the proffered towel from his hand.

Drying first my hair I asked, "Go where?"

"I wanted to hit a club and maybe meet some business contacts." He replied simply.

I walked into the bedroom, while I finished drying my chest and arms. Mike had laid out an outfit for the evening. I did not own any of these clothes. It had become apparent that they were pilfered from my daughter's closet. I was instantly glad the kids were gone for most of the summer.

I was walking towards my dresser to get a bra and panties when Dale walked in the room. He was as pleased as a peacock carrying a drink in each hand. Just as I was deciding the undergarments to wear Mike closed the drawer.

"If I wanted you to wear those I would have laid them out," he said scoldingly.

I picked up the pink wrap around blouse that I was to wear and looked at Dale.

"Don't mind me, not like I haven't seen it all before. I was just bringing you a drink to steel your nerves," he laughed.

I looked to my husband for assistance and all I got in return was a blank stare. Sighing, I dropped the towel that was covering me and after a little scented powder, slipped into the small top. My daughter's top was very tight and showed much of my abdomen. It was stretched to the point that it was semi-translucent, showing off my nipples plainly. It was supposed to go over a camisole and without it the neckline plunged dramatically. The denim skirt was no better; it was tight, very tight. What was worse then that was it was mid thigh length on me. None the less I dutifully put them on. With that being done, I slipped on a pair of high heeled sandals and headed to finish my hair and makeup.

"I want to leave in about ten minutes," Mike remarked answering his phone as it rang.

I busied myself primping, paying attention to make sure my makeup matched the position I was in. I teased my long hair and did one final check of my face. I was confident it was the look Mike required, evening makeup that was a touch more dark and sultry then I would have normally worn. My lips were painted with a brick color lipstick lined in brown to accent their fullness. "You look like a slut," I told myself in the mirror. I shrugged, spraying Mike's favorite perfume on my exposed cleavage and headed downstairs.

I was a bit wobbly as I walked, realizing how much I had drunk today, as I entered the living room. I was about to ask what the plans were, when there was a chime from the door.

"Ah right on time, Dale would you get that?" Mike asked, knowingly.

Dale walked across the carpeted floor quickly, smiling widely, as though he knew what was going on as well. I let out an audible gasp as Burt, our pool man, and his uncle walked in.

"Well done young man," Mike beamed, "you have a career in acting if you want it. I assume you are here for your final payment, right?"

Burt nodded while staring at me in my outfit.

"Pay the man Dale," Mike instructed.

Dale removed an envelope from his jacket pocket and handed it to Burt.

"Two grand as promised," he stated.

I stood there not knowing what was going on. Why would he pay the young man I had an erotic encounter with, why wasn't he angry? Then it hit me like a ton of bricks, I was set up.

"You look so confused," Mike said, "I hired Ed, Burt's uncle to do it, but he thought Burt would be, um, better suited for the job."

"You knew this would happen?" I asked, astounded.

"Of course, Dale and I have been watching your toy play for months. We watched what interested you on those naughty videos and the sites you visited on-line. We noticed the once a week play time became almost once a day. I knew, given a little patience and the right incentive you would take the bait." He stated triumphantly. "After I met Ed and then Burt I knew it was time, so we set this up. Now I have enough damning evidence to hold you to our agreement."

Burt smiled, finally looking in my eyes, "the $2000 was great, but getting a chance with you was better. Anytime you need more service, please feel free to call."

I could feel my cheeks start to flush. Mike was right, he had plenty of evidence. I was taped twice, so far, both times clearly seen begging for sex. He even paid Burt in cash, nullifying any chance of a paper trail. Mike had indeed thought this all through. I felt humiliated and degraded, but most of all trapped. I heard Ed talking and that snapped me out of my thoughts.

"I thought we had a better deal than this," Ed rebuked, "you told me I would get a turn as well."

"Oh yes of course," Mike replied, smirking, "not now though we just got her cleaned up. I'll have a time scheduled for you as well. I'm sure the wait won't be too extreme, isn't that right sweet heart?"

I was blushing furiously again. Mike was loaning me out like yard tools. I stood there nodding, shocked by the feelings of humiliation and arousal rolled into one.

"Well I guess I'll have to wait for it," grumbled Ed, as he walked towards me, "I hope it won't be too long, I've been looking forward to putting you through your paces."

Arriving beside me he reached under the short hem of my skirt and caressed my naked bottom. He kneaded my flesh with a lust filled look in his eyes and only after poking his finger at my anus did he release me. I was not attracted to Ed, but I some how knew that wouldn't matter to Mike. I was aroused by the attention I had received and still, slightly saddened that my husband wasn't the source of all of the attention.

Ed and Burt were then ushered to the door by Dale. Mike took me by the hand and led me towards the garage.

"I think it's time to go and show off my trophy wife," he stated happily, "now remember, I want you to behave properly."

"Yes sir," I replied, meekly.

He and I got into the back of Mike's Lincoln and Dale got in front to drive. As we hit the main road, Mike draped one of my long legs over his and gently stroked my clit. My body shuddered at his touch. I felt the moistness growing between my legs. His touch was so tender and sweet I began to purr in his ear.

"You are going to be a good girl, aren't you?" He whispered to me.

"Yes master," I replied, feeling his cock twitch under my arm.

By now my skirt had ridden up over my hips and Dale could get a clear view of me with every passing street light. I was pleased with that as well, spreading my legs a bit farther for his pleasure. Mike seemed happy that I was so willingly exposing myself. His cock was starting to recover nicely inside his expensive slacks. I couldn't resist the urge to stroke its hardening length through his pants. He rewarded my efforts with a breathless moan in my ear. I casually looked out the front window and noticed a bridge toll coming up.

"Dale, don't use the fast pass lane, pay in cash," Mike directed.

Dale's grin broke into a wide lecherous smile. "OK boss," Was his gleeful reply.

Dale pulled up to the booth and inside was a younger woman working with an obviously bored expression. The lights from the toll station spilled into the car, illuminating me fully. Mike never missed a beat and continued to tease my throbbing clit. At present she took no notice of me, even though I was at the perfect angle to her to see everything. Dale deliberately fumbled for change to prolong the event. Mike rubbed my sensitive clit suddenly harder and an audible moan escaped my lips. This had the desired effect and the young woman locked eyes with me. At first she looked annoyed and then her gaze wandered lower to my splayed legs and Mike's busy fingers. I then noticed a smile break across her face. She was just in time to see him plunge two of them in side me. As Dale finally paid her she took a last glance as Mike offered his fingers to my mouth. She got to watch me lick then suck on his tangy finger, hungrily, before Dale sped off.

"Well done slut," Mike beamed, "You gave her a thrill."

"Thank you sir," I replied, grinding myself harder onto his hand.

Dale soon pulled up to a night club near the bay, stopping at the valet stand.

"I want you to cum before you get out," Mike commanded. He began rubbing my clit in earnest.

I was totally under his spell at that point and began grinding my pelvis in time with his hand. My orgasm had been building during the whole ride and now I could feel it reaching its breaking point. Mike again, slid two fingers in and set off fireworks in my body. The intense climax washed over me like a wave, leaving me breathless and collapsed against the seat.

As I started to recover I noticed that my door was open and the valet had his hand outstretched for me. I blushed straightening myself and my skirt before taking his hand and exiting the car.

Mike came around the car and with a wink, tipped the valet. He offered me his arm and we walked together into the club.

It was a typical night club in Florida, built in the lobby of an upscale hotel. It had lots of neon and a very loud sound system. I could feel the pound of the bass beats in my chest. Mike was greeted by a hostess and after some whispered discussion we were led to the VIP room.

The room was on the small side, with a few tables in the middle and a couple of couches on the edge. There was a large glass window that over looked the dance floor and the DJ booth.

Introductions were made and drinks were ordered. I found myself in a room with three of Mike's clients. They were all dressed in suits and looked very out of place in the surroundings. They were focusing their attention on the dance floor when we walked in, but now seemed all too eager to chat with me. Thankfully the VIP room sheltered us from the loud music.

The men were all in their late forties or early fifties and all relatively handsome. My stomach fluttered nervously as the thoughts of what Mike had in store for me flowed through my head.

Mike sat and pulled me on to his lap as we all chatted about Mike's business and the weather. I was alerted to the sheepish looks I was getting from the three men. I could see them trying to subtly look at my chest. Looking down I realized that the lighting in the room only made it easier for my nipples to show through the thin material. The knowledge that I was truly on display was starting to build my excitement again, causing the expected effect. As my excitement grew my nipples hardened, threatening to poke through the thin material.

David was a taller well built black man; he was the first to break the ice, asking me if I like to dance.

"Oh she loves to dance," replied Mike, beating me to the punch.

David held out his hand and helped me off of Mike's lap. Mike took the opportunity to slap my butt; a little harder then would be considered playful.

"Show David a good time, hun," Mike said, winking at me.

The innuendo was not lost on me or the rest of our little group.

"Yes sir," I replied, smiling weakly at him.

As David led me to the dance floor, I resigned myself to the fact that Mike was content in using me for his pleasure and to further his career. I was unsure how I felt about this, but had to admit that I was starting to enjoy my new found sexual liberation.

David, it turned out, was a superb dancer and we enjoyed several fast songs together. When a slow song came on he folded me into his arms as we swayed, seductively to the music. I took an occasion to glance at the window of the VIP room and saw Mike watching our progress intently. I decided then and there, you want a slut for a wife, well so be it.

I shifted my position slightly, moving my leg between David's. I soon found what I was searching for. My hip made contact with a very respectable bulge in his suit pants. David's body stiffened slightly as though he had been caught doing something naughty. I responded by gently rubbing my hip against him. I was gratified to stiffen something more specific than his whole body.

I looked up at David's face and he had a quizzical expression. I simply smiled in reply and continued my gyrations, placing my hand on his well defined buttocks to add a little more pressure. His hands were on my hips, but gradually strayed a bit farther north. My breathing was starting to come in short gasps as his hands found the sides of my thinly covered breasts. Just as it was getting interesting, the song ended leaving us in the middle of the dance floor with out the aid of music.

"Um, maybe we should grab a drink to cool off," He stammered.

"What ever pleases you," I grinned teasingly. I took the chance and kissed him lightly on the lips, before turning to leave. "Thanks for the dance," I said over my shoulder.

I appeared to be confident, but inside the butterflies were going crazy. I amazed myself at the brazenness I had with this perfect stranger, especially in full view of everyone. A public display like this one was far different than the privacy of the car or my home. I was more amazed by the fact that I was disappointed that it didn't go further.

I returned to the room with David in tow. I picked up my nearly forgotten drink and took a long pull on the straw. I wasn't even aware, until then, that I was sweating.

I turned to look at David and saw his suit coat was buttoned tightly. I giggled to myself at his attempt to hide his arousal from the group.

"Did you two have a good time out there?" Mike asked.

"I had at least as good a time as David," I replied, honestly

Up until this point I had lost track of Dale. As I looked around he was nowhere to be seen. Mike had a waitress bring a fresh round of drinks and the conversation lapsed into business once again. From what I could gather these men were vying for contractual work with Mike's company. This evening was a casual bidding war of sorts. Every now and then one of them would take Mike aside and whisper to him.

Mike asked me to entertain one of the other men. He wanted to talk freely with David. Taking my direction I grasped Gil's hand and led him out to the dance floor.

Gil was the oldest of the group and was a very clumsy dancer. I was forced to take the lead as he and I lumbered through several songs. I glanced again at the window and saw Mike and David watching me. Mike's eyes urged me to perform for them, while still holding my current suitor's attention. I started dancing with a renewed gusto. My body undulated in time to the music. Gil's eyes were riveted on me while I danced, obviously enjoying my performance. I took his hands and placed them on my slender waist. He stiffly took hold of me, but slowly warmed to his chance to touch my willing body. I turned my back to him, replaced his hands on my waist and ground my butt into his crotch. I felt his enthusiasm grow as he held me tighter. His left hand found my shoulder and pulled me back, while his right hand strayed to my breast, gently kneading the soft flesh.

I looked up to see the pleased look on my husbands face. My God, he looked almost proud as he continued the chat with David. The current song ended and I could hear the panting from Gil. I turned back to face him and smiled sweetly.

"Did I wear you out?" I asked with feigned innocence.

"I'm sorry to say that I am not young enough to keep up with you," he laughed good naturedly.

"Let's take a break and give you a chance to recover," I cooed, patting the obvious bulge in his slacks.

As before I gave him a gentle kiss on the lips to thank him and led him back to the others. Two down, one to go I thought.

When we returned to the room I saw that Dale had returned from where ever he went off to. He had brought with him two young women that he called hostesses. They were introduced around and took their turns engaging the men in private conversations on the sofas. This allowed Mike to talk to them individually with out interruption. The only man not with a companion was Alex, a stocky Hispanic man. Mike told me to be his companion.

Sitting down next to Alex, I smiled, "Would you like your turn with me? On the dance floor, I mean."

He laughed heartily. I was immediately aware of how his eyes sparkled and danced as we talked. He was a fun loving, jovial man, with an infectious laugh. He started to tell me that this contract was very important to his fledgling company and would probably make or break it. He explained further that was supposed to be an afternoon meeting at his office was changed to this format, instead.

I looked around the room, thinking about what I had just found out. It became clear that Mike had decided on this change of venue after he had witnessed my afternoon with the pool man. As my mind mulled over this latest bit of news, I saw that the other two 'hostesses' were draped over their 'escorts' as Mike made his way around the room. Taking their example I leaned myself closer to Alex and rested his hand on my knee.

"I'm sure you will do fine," I reassured him, leaning further to whisper in his ear.

Alex and I snuggled in closer and continued or chat. I wanted to hear all the details. I had never been privy to Mike's business dealings and was fascinated to hear just how much money this contract could bring. Alex told me that his lowest offer to fulfill the contract was for $20 million a year for the next three years.

Now I never had to work but, I was able to get my BA in business. I was very able to follow the conversation with Alex. I couldn't help but like him, he laughed easily and was very pleasant company. He seemed very happy to give me all the details. I sat; listening intently as I casually stroked his thigh. He took the cue and let his hand start to wander as well.

"Well I see you two are getting along," Mike interrupted.

Alex immediately sat straighter, stammering, "Yes your wife is an amazing woman. She is very beautiful and equally intelligent."

"Oh yes, Cindi has many talents," Mike replied, "Don't you dear?"

"Absolutely!" I answered with a chuckle.

"Well I didn't want to interrupt you," Mike continued, "but Gil is out of the running and David is down to $18 million."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Proper Housewife to Slut in One Day Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 141 milliseconds