• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Tom and Tammy Explore Ch. 02

Tom and Tammy Explore Ch. 02

12

While to following story is very entertaining, reading the first part may provide added detail to this young couples adventure.

Tom and Tammy went about their lives for the next several weeks that included their talk of expanding their sexual experiences.

When the invitation to Tom's cousins wedding came, they decided they would book a room for both Friday and Saturday nights at the hotel at which the reception was to be held. After all it was the next big town over and no sense driving all that way without enjoying the weekend. They could make it a nice long weekend, one which they could spend some romantic time away from home.

The wedding was pretty normal, the women cried as the minister announced them husband and wife. And the men couldn't wait for the bar to open.

As with most weddings the seating arrangements were preplanned. Amongst those sitting at the same table was the bride's former next-door neighbor who happened to be escorted to the wedding by her son.

Rich was slightly older than the two of them and like them, he too was from out of town. Because his mother now lived in a one-room apartment he was also staying at the same hotel.

Shortly after all the introductions had been made they were talking like old long-term friends. And shortly thereafter Rich and Tammy enjoyed a few dances.

Tom knew his wife and he knew she was smitten by Rich and he wondered. As the night went on they had more to drink and Tammy danced with both men.

Tom watched them closely whenever they were on the dance floor and there was no doubt in his mind they were both attracted to each other. And when the dance was a slow one, they seemed to be closer to each other then required and their pace was a lot slower than the music.

Tom wondered if and then wondered how. Before he could do any more planning he had to find out if his mind and his wife's mind were in synch.

While dancing with her he asked "so do you like this guy?"

"Yes" she replied.

"Really like him?"

She looked up into his eyes and said, "Yes I do."

"Could he the one?" Tom asked his wife.

Looking up into her husband's eyes Tammy said, "Yes, he could be."

Returning the look, Tom answered, "OK".

With that Tammy leaned her head onto his shoulder and squeezed him. They finished their dance and went back to the table.

Rich offered to get them another drink and Tammy volunteered to help him. They headed to the bar but turned and wandered to the doors that lead to the outside patio.

Tom had planned on waiting several minutes before he would slip outside to see what they were doing, but in order for him not to look out of place sitting there by himself he planned on going to the men's room first. However he did not get the chance for Rich's mother announced that it was time for her to go home so her son could come back to the reception. Tom volunteered to go find Rich for her.

Tom went out the front door and quickly circled back to the patio. He stayed in the shadows until he saw his wife and Rich standing by the rail. Rich had his arm around her back, nearly on her ass. Tammy's arm was over his and they were lightly kissing. Rich's hand moved down a bit lower and he clearly had hold of her shapely rear.

Tammy moved her head away from his while her other hand dropped between their bodies. Tom could not see where it went but by the reaction shown on Rich's face he was sure she had taken hold of his cock. Once the look of surprise left Rich's face he leaned to her and resumed kissing her.

With that Tom walked towards them. They did not notice him until he was standing behind Tammy. As Rich broke the kiss with Tammy he was looking directly at her husband. Even though he was a bit taller and heavier than Tom, he feared a pissed off husband could inflict serious damage to his body.

"Rich, I hate to break the two of you up but your mother is ready to go home," Tom informed him.

"What?" replied the shocked Rich.

"And hopefully it will not take you too long, Tammy and I would like to continue enjoining your company tonight" Tom said.

Rich, who at first was unsure of what was happening soon recovered quickly and said, "It shouldn't take me but 30 minutes or so to be back."

"Wonderful" replied Tammy.

While waiting for Rich to return the young couple enjoyed a couple of slow dances during which they spoke into each others ears describing what hopefully was going to happen that night. They were afraid that the sexual charge that flowed between them would be noticeable by others and their plans would be discovered. But their fears were unwarranted, for no one paid much attention to them.

They did not have to wait long, when they returned to their table after the last dance Rich and a fresh round of drinks were waiting for them. Fortunately for them the other guests who they shared the table with had also left the reception leaving the three of them by themselves.

It was Tom who explained their desires to Rich and at first Rich thought they were kidding him. But then he remembered the passion in the kisses her shared with Tammy. He remembered her hand as she took hold of his hardening cock and he knew Tom was speaking the truth.

They decided they had waited long enough and Tammy and Tom would go and say the appropriate good byes and go to their room. Rich would wait 20 minutes or so before leaving to join them.

Upon entering the elevator the young couple could barely keep from fucking right then and there. They had to limit themselves to some hot kissing and heavy fondling. The rest would have to wait just a little bit longer.

But they did manage to tease themselves with words. "He'll be fucking me soon" said Tammy.

"You'll be sitting in the chair watching your wife being fucked by another cock," she continued.

"You'll be stroking your hard cock as I am fucking him, won't you babe?" she asked Tom.

"Oh yea, honey, my dick will be real hard watching you fuck Rich's cock."

"I want you to jack your self off while I am fucking Rich. OK?" Tammy said in between kisses.

"Oh, I'll be playing with myself, that's for sure" he husband panted as a reply.

"No, I want you to make your self cum as I am being fucked. I want you to have an orgasm while Rich's cock in inside my pussy. Will you do it for me, please?"

"OK baby, I will."

"Good, and I know you'll stay hard. Because when Rich is done fucking me I want you to see what he has done to my pussy and then I will want you to fuck me. OK babe?" she pleaded.

"Oh yea, once you fuck him I will be ready to fuck you" Tom hissed.

And with those words the elevator doors opened. With out hesitation they all but ran to their room to prepare for Rich.

Tammy went directly to the bathroom and shut the door. Tom turned the TV to a music channel figuring the soft sounds would be soothing and the screen would provide just enough lighting so the action which was about to take place could be seen. He then removed his jacket and tie, kicked off his shoes and loosened his shirt.

It was just about 20 minutes when there was a knock on the door. As planned, there stood Rich. Tom welcomed him into their room with a handshake and said Tammy will be joining them shortly. Tom the poured them all a glass of wine. The two men made small talk as they waited for Tammy to come out of the bathroom. Their wait was not long.

Tammy had removed her gown and had donned one of Tom's T-shirt. She was making it clear that there was no stopping what they had planned and her clothing was not going to get in the way. They would find out shortly if she had any thing underneath, and with her hard nipples pointing though the shirt, it was sure she was not wearing a bra. She was excited to be dressed this way in front of these two men.

Before Rich could comprehend the beauty of her legs, she closed the distance between them and was taking him into her arms. Her head looked up to him and he looked down to her. Tammy was 5 foot 7, Rich stood just under 6 feet so he had to dip down ever so little to bring their lips together.

There was no hesitation in their first kiss. They knew what they wanted and they were not waiting. As they kissed Rich's hand went to her ass, pulling her closer to him. And while doing so, he gathered the T-shirt exposing her panties. Once the T-shirt was above the top of her panties, his hand slid inside, allowing is hand to grasp the bare skin of her shapely rear.

Tammy was not wasting time with Rich either. When their lips first met her hands went behind his head, pulling him to her. But within a minute she had moved her right hand to his waist pulling his shirt from his pants. Once free she literally tore it from his body. She wanted this man and she was not going to let a simple piece of clothing get in her way.

Not to be out done, Rich took hold of her T-shirt and pulled it over her head. Tammy stood in her soon to be lover arms with her bare tits pressing into his bare chest. Now her hands were working to loosen his belt.

Tom stood on the side watching in awe as his lovely bride hungrily attacking this man's body. She was not wasting any time making their fantasy come true. He loved this woman and he wanted her to have what she desired. He moved quietly to sit in the chair to watch them explore and enjoy each other.

As soon as Tammy undid Rich's belt she quickly moved her hands to the pants button and then it's zipper. Once they were taken care of she pushed his pants off his hips. Breaking their kiss she dropped to her knees, staring directly at the tent forming at his crotch. Ever so slowly she took hold of the waistband of his boxes and even slower she pulled them down. She had to give them an extra tug when the waistband reached his hard cock. But with a little extra effort his cock was exposed.

Tammy and Tom both stared at the instrument that would soon be inside her body. Then Tammy did something Tom had not even thought of her doing.

Tammy leaned forward and took Rich into her mouth. She was sucking his cock. Tom did not know how to react to what was happening right in front of him. They had spent hours talking about Tammy taking another's cock into her pussy, but never had they spoken about her sucking him.

As torn as his feelings were his cock was straining to be released from the confines of his pants. He soon realized he like what he was seeing. He knew what Rich was feeling; there was no woman who could give a blowjob better than Tammy. And he knew, for he had his fair share before he met her.

Tammy continued to suck Rich's hard cock while he ran his hands through her hair, and at times guiding her and at other times just holding her. Rich held his eyes closed and ever so slowly rocked in time with Tammy's bobbing head.

Several minutes went by before Rich asked her to stop. Stop before he came. He finally had to hold her head while he stepped away from her. Rich looked for Tom wondering how he was reacting to his wife sucking his cock. He found Tom sitting naked in the chair slowly stroking his hard cock.

Tom and Tammy had noticed that Rich had a very impressive dick. While Tom was no slouch in the manhood department, Rich was slightly longer and maybe a bit thicker. Tammy would shortly confirm that Rich was bigger and wider than her husband.

As Tammy stood she moved towards Rich while removing her panties. Taking him by his hand she lead him to the bed and laid him on his back, his head towards the pillows. She then moved on top of him in the 69 position and lowered her cunt to his mouth. Tom knew when his tongue touched his wife's pussy for Tammy threw her head back as her eyes rolled back into her head.

Rich worked on her pussy for several minutes before she lowered her head to take his cock back into her mouth. As she deep-throated Rich's cock her eyes were locked onto her husbands cock as he stroked it while he watched his wife being eaten by Rich while she sucked his hard cock. Tammy felt a new wave of pussy juice run out of her cunt as she watched her man jacking him self as he watched her. She could not wait for him to make himself cum as she was being fucked. This was better than she had even imagined.

Rich could no longer wait; he pushed Tammy off his face and rolled her onto her back. Without wasting much movement he was soon between her legs lining up his cock to her pussy's opening. Just as he was about to plunge into her Tammy hollered for him to stop and quickly moved out from under him.

Rich was confused but before he could say anything Tammy said, "We have to turn around so my husband can watch your cock go into my pussy."

As she turned so her feet were pointing at Tom she told Rich "Come on. Get on me and stick your hard cock into me. Now."

Rich wasted no time in helping give this couple what they wanted. He crawled between Tammy's spread legs and told her to guide his cock to her.

As she took hold of Rich's cock she asked her husband "Can you see my hand on his cock?"

"Yes I can" could be heard from Tom.

"Do you want this cock to fuck me?" asked his wife.

"Yes" Tom answered.

"Yes what" Tammy demanded.

"Yes I want his cock to fuck your pussy" Tom replied.

And with that Tammy placed Rich's dick at the opening to her cunt and pushed her hips towards him. At the same time Rich pushed his hips forward. This action caused his cock to enter Tammy's pussy.

"Oh yes, oh yes" wailed Tammy "Fuck me, fuck me."

The most amazing sight he had ever seen was taking place in front of Tom right now. His bride's lovely legs spread wide and another man between them driving his rock hard cock deep into her pussy.

Tom watched in amazement as Rich's cock entered his wife and then pulled back only to re-enter her again. He watched as each time that cock was pulled out of her cunt it was coated with her juices. His cock was becoming harder with each stroke Rich was delivering to his wife's cunt. Within a few strokes Rich's cock was completely cover with her juices. Tom was afraid he, Tom, would cum too soon.

Tammy was pumping her hips upward to meet Rich's every downward stroke. She was doing her best to fuck this man as best as she could. "Can you see his cock Tom?" she asked her husband. "Can you see him fucking me?"

"Oh yes babe, I sure can. And it looks good fucking you. Does it feel good?" he wanted to know.

"God yes, he fucks good" was her response.

"His cock fills me up. He goes deeper than you and he spreads my pussy lips wider than you do" Tammy informed him.

Tom's cock swelled a bit larger when he heard his wife say the cock in her was bigger than him. He liked the idea of her fucking a large cock. Her words caused him to stroke his cock a little faster.

Tammy must have been reading his mind, for she asked him, "Do you like me fucking a big cock?"

"Yes I do" replied Tom.

"Are you jacking off as it fucks me Tom?"

"Yes I am."

"I want you to make yourself cum as he fucking me honey. You will won't you?" Tammy asked.

By now all Tom could do is offer a grunt as a reply. His eyes and mind was fixed on taking in the sight of his wife being fucked. He was way to busy to answer her latest question.

As much as Rich concentrated on pumping his cock into the tight pussy beneath him, he could not help but hear the talk between husband and wife. And the wetness and tightness of her cunt along with the hot talk was bringing him closer to orgasm. Rich was making a valiant effort to keep from cumming. An effort he was losing. He wished they would be quite and let him enjoy fucking her.

"I'm cumming," wailed Tammy.

"Oh, yes, he is making me cum, oh fuck, oh fuck" she screamed as her orgasm overtook her.

Tom was so close to cumming himself, yet he managed to hold back as he took in the sight, the sounds and now the smells of his wife's first orgasm with another man. And he loved it. The foam surrounding Rich's cock told Tom his wife's juices were flowing as she came. He loved what he was seeing and hearing.

"Fuck her Rich, fuck her good. Keep her cumming" Tom said.

"Fuck her until you shoot your load into her fucking cunt. We want you to fill her with your cum" Tom all but order Rich.

Tom knew those words proved too much for Rich. As Rich's pumping action slowed and became shorter, Tom could see the base of his cock swell and then un-swell three times as he pumped his cum into Tammy's pussy, each time harder than the one before.

Tammy cried out in pleasure as she felt his cum being unloaded into her. Her pussy milked that orgasming cock, forcing more cum from it. She never wanted it to stop pumping its load into her.

Tom was so enthralled by the site of Rich cumming in his wife that he did not realize that he had cum himself. As he was watching the action before him his eyes wandered over his cock and he noticed his own cum running down his fingers as they still stroked his hard meat. He had not even felt his own orgasm. This was another first for him.

Tammy was the first to recover and the very first thing she asked was "Did you make your self cum Tom? Did you jack off as he fucked me?"

"Yes I did Tammy. I shot my cum all over my fingers." he answered her.

"Good, I wanted to make both my men cum as I was being fucked." Tammy informed them.

When Rich softened he rolled to Tammy's right side. Tom watched as his cock pulled away from his wife's body and saw the string of their combined juices run from the tip of his cock back to her pussy. He felt his cock jump. Even though Tom had cum his cock was still fairly hard. Hard enough to fuck his freshly fucked wife.

As he moved towards her his eyes were fixed on her pussy. He could see it was spread wide and pulsing from the fucking it had just received. He could also see cum leaking from it. He liked the sight. He liked it so much that he had to get a closer look.

He placed his body between her wide spread legs with his head just above her pussy. He marveled at the sight of the wet matted hair that surrounded her cunt. He was enthralled at the sight of her pulsating pussy lips. They seemed to trying to grasp hold of a hard cock and pull it into her. And the trickle of cum escaping her cunt told him she had just had a cock cum inside her.

Tom's cock grew just a bit firmer as he lowered his head to kiss his wife's clit. Once his lips touched her, his tongue went out to also taste her. Tammy jumped with pleasure as her husbands tongue made contact with her pussy. She always loved it when her ate her but this time the pleasure was being multiplied as she knew he was also tasting Rich's cum.

Tom spent but a few moments paying oral attention to his wife's cunt, but enough time to allow her to enjoy another orgasm, before he moved up her body. He, nor she, had to guide his cock to her cunt for it found it's own way. Nor did he have to take several strokes to enter her; he was buried to the hilt on the first stroke.

"I love you" Tom whispered into her ear.

"I love you also" was Tammy's reply.

"I am so glad we finally did this" Tom told his wife.

"Me.....me......me.....too" panted Tammy as she came again.

As much as he tried he could not hold back his orgasm. With his wife orgasming underneath him and her pussy tightening around his cock and his mind still fresh with the memories of Rich's cock fucking her proved too much for Tom. He arched his back and added his load to Tammy's pussy.

They both collapsed into each other's arms and lay there. Tom rolled off Tammy minutes later when they had regained their strength and quickly noticed Rich was no longer on the bed with them. He noticed this just as he heard the door close. Rich had gathered his clothes and left the young couple alone.

Tammy was the first to talk, asking Tom "Are you OK?"

Tom looked deep into his wife's eyes, smiled and answered "I loved it. And you?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Tom and Tammy Explore Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds