• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • More Than Kissing Cousins Ch. 02

More Than Kissing Cousins Ch. 02

1234

My heartfelt thanks to Kinkybelle for her incredible patience and diplomacy breaking in a new author. Her insight and recommendations are greatly appreciated.

The stories I write are absolutely true. As I didn't get married until I was 30, I have a bit to write about.

*

We woke up late the following Saturday morning satiated and rested after a hard night's sleep, following the previous hard night's physical exertions. Naked, Jenna walked to the kitchen to make coffee. She came back in her bedroom and lying beside me, kissed me and announced that she was going to take a shower. Moaning and groaning, I rose, found my toothbrush, and followed her into her bathroom. Even last night was an unusual amount of exercise, more than I was used to, but I wasn't going to complain. She turned on the water waiting for it to come to the right temperature while I brushed my teeth.

She entered the shower giving me another beautiful view of her undulating cheeks. She turned around and smiled her most dazzling smile holding her arms out to me. I stood and admired her, thinking I was the luckiest guy on the planet. She was so beautiful! I walked into her arms and pressed her naked body to mine under the spray. Slowly lowering my mouth to hers, she opened for my tongue to enter her. My hand went to her breast and squeezed gently. Jenna moaned as I lightly pinched her nipple. While we were kissing, her hand lowered to my hard cock, gripped it, and started to stroke. My hand fell to her pussy and she widened her stance to allow me access.

I didn't want the shower to wash away any of her natural juices, so I turned her so our backs were to the spray. I could feel how wet her pussy had become. My finger found her slit, and slowly started to caress her lips. Jenna gasped, released my cock, put both her arms around my neck, and lifted her mouth to mine while widening her stance more. I lightly rubbed her enlarged clitoris and she started to pump her hips to increase the stimulation.

"Did I tell you that last night was the most incredible experience of my life?" Jenna asked breathlessly.

"If I remember correctly, I believe you did," I replied gazing into her beautiful eyes. Rubbing her clit a bit harder, and breathing in her ear, she was gasping and thrusting her hips into my fingers, holding on to me. Reinforcing her acquiescence of my control, I ordered her, "Cum for me, Jenna. Cum for me."

Patiently and quietly, I waited for her to work herself to a good, hard cum. "James, I've never felt anything like I felt last night and what I'm feeling now," she whispered in my ear. "Oh, God, I'm almost there. Don't stop," she moaned. "James, I'm cumming. Oh shit! Don't stop! Aaaaauuuuhhh! Oh my God. I'm cumming! Ohhhhnnnnhh!" Jenna screamed.

Gripping my hard cock, she started to stroke up and down. "Hold it, my darling cousin," I warned her. "We still have to get clean or we'll run out of hot water." I wanted to discretely remind her that I was in charge, and would control the situation. I reached around her, and picked up the soap. Putting my arms around her, and putting my mouth on hers, I washed her back. Pressing her body against mine, she responded by rubbing her nipples against my chest, and her wet mons against my hard cock. She took the soap, put her arms around me, and washed my back. Lowering her hands, she started to wash my hard cock and my balls. While she was cleaning my jewels, I took the soap from her and washed her pendulous breasts and her stiff nipples. Turning her toward the spray, I rinsed her chest, and reminded her that we may be running out of hot water, as it was slowly getting cooler.

Jenna turned off the now tepid water, and stepped out of the shower, with me following. I took the towel out of her hands and patted the water off beginning with her feet, working my way up. Again, she widened her stance for me to reach between her legs, and I couldn't help thinking that she was getting in the habit giving me the access that I wanted, when I wanted. After I finished drying her lovely pussy, I leaned in and started to kiss her downy muff. Widening her stance more, giving me the room to maneuver my mouth over her slit. My tongue slowly licked her lips and softly over her clit. Taking moisture from her pussy, I pushed it up to her clit, licking with more speed.

"Oh, God, James, don't you ever get enough?" she moaned.

Taking my mouth off her luscious cunt, "I just love to see and hear you cum," I answered. "I want you to cum in my mouth, like you did last night."

"Oh, don't worry, with what you're doing, it won't take long," she panted.

Widening her stance more and throwing her head back, Jenna put her hand on the back of my head, and pushed me into her sopping pussy while squeezing her breasts and pinching her nipples. Pumping her hips and gasping, I knew she was getting close.

"What are you doing to me? Why can't I get enough of you?" she asked with her voice rising. "God, I love the things you do to me. Oh fuck! Don't stop! I'm almost there! I'm going to cum again! James, I love you so much! I'm cumming! Oh shit! Don't stop! I'm cumming again! Aaaaarrrrgh!" Jenna screamed, her body shaking and her hips pumping, pumping the moisture she produced into my mouth.

Quickly standing, I put my arms around her to prevent her from collapsing. She threw her arms around my neck to help me support her, and put her mouth on mine, and quickly stabbed her tongue in my mouth. She licked her juices off my face, and returned to our hot, passionate kiss.

Walking and supporting Jenna back down the hall to her bedroom, I waltzed her to her bed, and gently laid her down. I was going to go into the bathroom and wipe my face off, but I thought maybe she would be able to smell her essence later, as I'm sure she didn't get all of it when she licked me. This would tell her that I enjoyed being able to wear her scent.

I gazed lovingly at her naked body, with her wet hair strewn about, her breasts lying almost flat and pushed to her sides, with her erect nipples standing at attention, and her furry bush wet from our latest efforts. I decided to wipe her off, and proceeded into the bathroom for a damp washcloth. When I came back, she was fast asleep and quietly breathing with her breasts faintly rising and falling. Because she fell asleep, I wiped what was left of her juices from my face. I could not believe how damn lucky I was to be able to have such a beautiful, sexy, wanton, giving woman.

Getting dressed in jeans and a pullover, I let Jenna sleep for awhile. I went into the kitchen to pour myself a cup of coffee, and sat at the table reading an old magazine. While sipping my coffee, she shuffled into the kitchen wearing a short light robe.

Walking behind me and putting her arms around me, she whispered in my ear, "Why do you do the things you do to me?"

Sending goose bumps all over my body, I told her that she was so beautiful and desirable, that she just brought it out of me.

"What can I do for you?" she asked nibbling on my ear.

"You can get dressed and I'll take you out for brunch," I replied.

"That's not what I meant, and you know it," she said curtly, looking disappointed.

I would have loved to have stayed in her apartment for more fun, but the truth was I was hungry, really hungry. "I don't think I could take any more of you unless I have something to eat to give me the strength. You take a lot out of me, not that I'm complaining." I smiled, watching her luscious thighs under her short baby doll robe, and feeling my cock get hard again. Again, I wanted to impress upon Jenna that I was in charge, and that I would never forget her needs. "I promise that we'll come back to resume what we started," I assured her.

After she got dressed, we went to a cheap student café and got seated in a booth. She slid in and rather than sit opposite her, I slid in beside her, much to her surprise. With a big smile, she leaned into me, and rested her head on my shoulder. Resting her hand on my thigh, she looked up at me, her smile fading and her eyes looking into mine, searching.

"James, I meant what I said last night, you know," she said quietly. "I'm totally and hopelessly in love with you, and the fact that you're my cousin complicates things."

"Jenna, I'm in love with you more than you could ever imagine," I whispered our faces close, and getting closer. "We've known each other our entire lives, and I want nothing more than make you the happiest woman in the world the rest of my life," I softly said.

"You mean like you did last night and this morning?" she giggled. Again, looking lovingly into my eyes, her smile fading and leaning in closer, "I will always spread my legs for you James, and do whatever I can to make you want me," she affirmed in my ear.

Looking in her lovely eyes, feeling the emotion between us, I leaned in and gave her a small, meaningful kiss. "Uhhh huummph," our waitress made an effort to get our attention, clearing her throat.

"Oops. Sorry," Jenna smiled and apologized.

We both ordered our brunch, and ate quietly with our thoughts swirling in our heads, sitting close with our hips pressed together. "What are you thinking?" Is it the same thing I'm thinking?" she asked with a hopeful tone in her voice.

"You really want to know?" I asked.

Looking deeply into my eyes, she nodded with an anxious look.

"I'm wondering about a lot of things. If it's possible for us to be together always and what it'll do to the family. But that's for later, and not too pressing right now," again with my assurances. "What are you thinking?" I queried.

"The same things," she answered. "Mostly how the family would take it. I don't think it would be popular, especially with Father Dominic." Father Dominic was the family priest. Almost every old-world Italian family had one. Only this one was now a Monsignor, and pretty high up in his diocese.

"The stakes would be high," I agreed. "I think our parents would shit. Not to mention everyone else. What would we have to sacrifice for our happiness? Would the family ever accept it?"

Slipping her arm through mine, Jenna hugged me and said, "Let's not worry about that right now. I'm just too damn happy."

Putting my hand on her thigh, I squeezed. "You are absolutely right. I can't believe how much I love you and want you," I admitted.

"I know just how you feel. Speaking of wanting me, let's go back to the apartment. There are a few things I want to do with you," she said, her eyes smiling, briefly and lightly patting my cock over my jeans.

I paid the bill, and we walked out the door holding hands, and walking back to my car. I opened the door for her, got in, and drove back to her place. Enroute, she was sitting next to me, running her hand over my hard cock, and talking dirty.

"When we get back, I want to undress you, and get you completely naked. I'm going to nibble on your entire body, and take my time with you and drive you up the wall. And I'll decide when you cum. You might cum in my hand, in my mouth, or in my pussy," she breathed huskily in my ear. I didn't have the heart to let her know that she missed a spot. "I'm going to be in charge this time, and you're going to do WHAT I want, WHEN I want," she warned me. "Got it?"

Good Lord. She sounded a lot like me. "I guess so. Are you up for it?" I challenged.

"I know you're going to enjoy what I have in mind. Your cock seems to enjoy it already," she said running her hand along its shape over my jeans.

"My cock enjoys it whenever you're near me, and especially when you're playing with it," I told her.

We pulled up to her apartment parking slot, and she gently turned my head to face her and pulled me down to her mouth. We kissed for what seemed to be an eternity with her rubbing my cock and trying to force her tongue down my throat. Breaking the kiss, and looking out the windshield, I could notice that anyone on an upper floor could see her rubbing my cock, and told her so.

"They'd just be jealous if they saw us," she said assuredly. You are the most beautiful man I've ever been with, and nobody will ever know that you're my cousin. I'm just so proud to be seen with you. I love you so much, James."

"I'm the lucky one, my love. You're the beautiful one. I've been constantly amazed that I'm here with you, fulfilling my adolescent dreams," I admitted.

Getting out of the car, we walked arm in arm to her apartment. I closed her door, and she didn't hesitate walking straight to her bedroom pulling me by the hand.

"Do you think the neighbors could hear us last night?" Jenna asked.

"I'd be surprised if they didn't," I replied. "They're either deaf, or very heavy sleepers."

"Well, you stand right there," she said, positioning me beside her bed. "I have something in mind for you."

"Okay, what do you want me to do?" I queried.

"Nothing for now. You just stand right there, and stand still. I'm in charge now, and you're going to love what I'm going to do for you," she vowed.

I thought it was an interesting choice of words. What she was going to do FOR me, rather than what she was going to do TO me. I could understand her line of thinking though. Every time I put my hands or mouth on her or whatever I was doing to Jenna was for her and her enjoyment. God! It was so easy to love this woman! I just wish she wasn't my cousin. But being cousins made our times together even more exciting and naughty and, in some states, illegal. I loved it, and apparently, so did she.

She took hold of the hem of my shirt and pulled it up. I raised my arms so she could pull it over my head.

"My God, have I told you how much I love your body?" she asked rubbing her hands over my chest, down to my stomach, and back up and down my arms.

I was so glad that I took the time to go through the daily hell that I did if this was the reward. From now on, it's not going to be so difficult to run and work out.

She kneeled on the floor and removed my shoes and socks. It seems that she wanted me completely naked. Jenna unbuckled my belt and unfastened my jeans. After pulling the zipper down, she tugged my pants down, and I stepped out of them. My underwear quickly followed. My hard cock sprang forth when she removed them, and she was kneeling in front of it, with her mouth an inch away. I could feel her warm breath on it, and it was pulsating with each beat of my heart. I thought she was going to lean forward and take my cock into her mouth, but it wasn't to be. Apparently, she was going to drag this out, and do what she promised. Standing in front of her, I was totally naked, and she was dressed. Hmmmm. CFNM. Interesting. Understanding what she was attempting to do, I went along with it to give her the control and excitement she wanted. After all, I was the one who was ultimately going to benefit. Jenna stood up, and taking my cock into her hand, she slowly started to pump, kissing my neck and nibbling on my ear lobe. Goose bumps formed on my arms and legs, and she noticed immediately.

"It looks like I'm doing something right," she giggled. "I can feel your heart beat through your cock. That is so weird."

"I don't think so," I stated. "You do this to me. You make my heart beat so hard, it makes perfect sense. Stroke my cock, Jenna."

"This is my gig, not yours. I'll do with you what I want, when I want. Got it?" she asked in a matter-of-fact tone, as she reached her other hand down to massage my balls. Well, I HAD been warned.

She was rubbing her body against mine, with emphasis on her breasts pressing against my chest, and moving to and fro for the benefit of her nipples. Doing this and stroking my cock and whispering licentious things in my ear, I was getting more and more turned on.

"Would you like for me to suck your cock?" she asked. "I think you should lick my pussy for me, don't you?" Licking my ear, she whispered, "I'm going to make you feel so good."

"When can I return the favor?" I moaned.

"When I say you can, but I'm still deciding if and when you should cum," she said. "Right now, I want you to lie on the bed, on your back."

I lay down, with my hard cock sticking up. Still fully clothed, Jenna sat on the edge of the bed and took my cock in her hand again. Slowly stroking, she seemed intent on getting me worked up and keeping me there. Leaning over, she ran her tongue around my lips, and ran the palm of her hand over my nipples.

Releasing my cock, she stood up and looking me in the eye, slowly unbuttoned her blouse. She opened it, giving me a look at her bra clad breasts. Her nipples were quite discernable through the fabric, and I knew she was as turned on as I was. Unfastening her jeans, still looking me in the eye, she pulled them down, and stepped out of them.

Standing beside the bed wearing only her bra and panties, I started to stroke my hard cock.

"Hold it. I didn't say you could play with yourself," she warned. "Take your hand away from your cock."

Reaching behind her, she undid the clasp of her bra. She let it fall to the floor and cupped her breasts in her hands like she was offering them to me. With Jenna holding her breasts, she ran her fingers over her nipples, with her eyes beginning to show her lust. Glancing at my hard cock, she began to squeeze her nipples even harder.

"You know, this is the first weekend we've been together," she moaned. "I intend for there to be many more."

"That's what I'm hoping for too," I replied, watching her play with her nipples. "I want this to be very long term. I have all kinds of things planned for us."

"NOW you can play with your cock for me," she said, eyeing it anxiously.

Needing no further encouragement, I grabbed it, and started slowly stroking it.

"That's right. Just like that. Nice and slow. I don't want you to cum yet. Just stroke it like that," she instructed. "God, after that load of cum you gave me, I can't wait for more. I love how you taste. It must be all that Italian food we were raised on," she joked.

Turning around and pulling her panties down while keeping her legs straight accentuated her lovely legs, and her lovely round butt. Not to mention that it was erotic as hell watching her. My cock had no trouble staying hard with such a sight. I kept stroking as she wished, she turned back around, her eyes fixed on what I was doing.

Still playing with her nipples, Jenna approached the bed, and not only climbed onto it, but she kept going and climbed on top of me, straddling my leg. She sat with her juicy pussy pressed up against my calf, while I was still leisurely stroking my cock. With her pussy and clit situated properly, she began to rub herself on my leg while still playing with her nipples.

"Keep working your cock for me," she gasped, "and let me know when you're going to cum. But I don't want you to for awhile yet."

Still squeezing her nipples and her breasts, her breathing picked up as did her speed rubbing herself back and forth on my leg, leaving a wet trail.

"Oh God," she moaned. "I've never done this before, but I know I'm going to cum. This feels so good! Don't stop playing with your cock. I want you to cum when I do. Get ready, because it's not going to be long!"

Watching Jenna work herself up, was such an erotic sight. I didn't speed up my stroking, but I clutched my cock harder. As I felt the urge to cum, I had no choice but to stop stroking and pinch the base of my cock hard to keep from cumming. Grimacing, I kept squeezing the base of my cock hard. Jenna noticed while rubbing her soaked pussy on my leg.

"Don't cum yet," she gasped. "I'm almost there my love. Oh God. I'm so close! Start stroking your cock again and don't stop! I'm there! I'm cumming! Oh my fucking God. I'm cumming again! Ohhnnnn! Unnnnnhhhh! Oh fuck. I can't stop! I'm still cumming! Arrrrrggghhh!

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • More Than Kissing Cousins Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 128 milliseconds