• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Plantation Porn: A New Genre

Plantation Porn: A New Genre

Caitlyn Janice Moore is the name and wickedness is the nature of my game. I'm a six-foot-tall, lean and athletic, blonde-haired and green-eyed Irishwoman living in the city of Ottawa, Ontario. I'm openly queer, and I am sole heiress to a multi-million-dollar fortune. By day, I am a Psychology student at the University of Carleton. At night, I am something else entirely. I am a Professional Dominatrix turned Amateur Porn Star. How did that happen? It all began when I became interested in the controversial practice of Race Play, the most forbidden of all forms of BDSM. What is Race Play? Simply the sexual exploration of dominance and submission within a racial context. For some reason, it makes some people uncomfortable. I guess that's part of the reason why absolutely love it.

Race Play allows men and women of different ethnicities and sexual orientations to experiment with the forbidden. And Race Play is quite common. Have you ever seen a porno movie where a White woman has sex with a well-endowed Black man while the White woman's husband watches? It's the whole cuckold wimp thing. You see it all the time in interracial porn. And you also see some whip-smart Black women dominating the hell out of wimpy White men and occasionally dominating White women as well. The Black Dominatrix's unique mystique is a very popular element of the BDSM world. I just like to explore the other side.

What do I mean by the other side? The sides of Race Play you don't often see in the porno movies. How about a sexy White woman dominating a macho Black man with her strap-on dildo for a change? Instead of the Black stud fucking the silly White chick's pussy and ass before thumping his chest in a display of masculinity. You don't often see that in the world of interracial porn or BDSM. I think that if someone were bold enough to create a porno website exploring that, they would be the most visited website on the Internet. The lure of the forbidden tends to pull folks in. So I decided to play that game. The first step was installing cameras all over my house, and the second was finding key players for the game.

One of my top fantasies is to play the role of a White female Slave Owner who's bossing around her Black slaves and uses them for her sexual pleasure. How can I fulfill that kind of fantasy in the twenty-first century? When you've got money, you can always find some unscrupulous individual willing to do your dirty work. I met this butch-looking Black woman named Mariel Benson. She's around five-foot-nine, dark-skinned and stocky, with big tits and a big ass, and wickedly short hair. Mariel has tattoos all over her body, and piercings too. Yeah, she's exactly what she appears to be. A ghetto dyke. This really works for me.

I paid Mariel to go all over Ontario, looking for Black women who would be willing to do certain things for money. And she found them for me. The first person she found was this chubby, dark-skinned and middle-aged Black woman named Farina Brown. Farina Brown is a newcomer to Canada. She's been working as a chambermaid for wealthy folks and also moonlights as a waitress on the side. She needed more money so she consented to do some unsavory things. I welcomed her to my mansion in Orleans, a wealthy suburb of the city of Ottawa. Farina Brown was impressed with the place. I told her I was willing to pay her nine hundred dollars a week, for some simple things. Upon hearing that, she was all smiles.

I welcomed her inside, and showed her the room where she'd stay. It's an elegant, well-furnished room. Definitely nicer than what she's used to. Farina Brown moved in, and I soon put her through the paces. I told her that she would be expected to cook and clean. She was okay with that and most thankful for the generous salary and accomodations. That first day, I caught her looking at me in a lustful way. That's when I knew Farina Brown had lesbian tendencies. Cool. This would make my job easier. When I summoned her to my room that night, she got right down to business. Farina Brown was a dyke alright. And like a lot of gay Black women, she lusts after pretty young White women like myself while despising us at the same time.

Well, that night I had my way with Farina Brown. I completely dominated her in the bedroom. I made her suck my toes before bending her over and spanking her. I made her call me Mistress. I smacked her face as she licked my pussy and then I fingered her asshole while fucking her cunt with my vibrator. The best part was when I made her kneel before me and beg me to fuck her with my strap-on dildo. I absolutely loved watching her like that. I made her suck my strap-on dildo before I fucked her with it. I put her on all fours and then spread her ass cheeks wide open. I slid the dildo into the big-booty Black woman's tight asshole. Farina Brown yelped as I penetrated her. I laughed and smacked her big booty while working my dildo up her asshole. I always wanted to fuck a big Black woman in the ass. It's one of my top fantasies.

Farina Brown really enjoyed being dominated by a sexy White woman in the bedroom. Sometimes I wonder how many of these strong Black women secretly harbor submissive fantasies. The next day, I laid down the law. And you know what? Farina Brown was happy to oblige. She called me Mistress, cooked and cleaned for me, and then satisfied my every sexual desire. It's wonderful! I absolutely enjoy having a sultry Black woman obey my every whim. In time, I had Farina completely wrapped around my finger. She wasn't in it for the money anymore. She was enthralled by me, her dominant White Mistress. One day, I told her that instead of paying her, I'd feed, clothe and house her and I'd also grant her lots of hot raunchy fun. Would you believe she actually took the deal?

Oh, man. This is too much fun. I must have more like her! I called Mariel and told her to get me some more servants. The butch bitch was totally cool with that. She found these broads, Alisha Henderson and Daria Jones. They're a pair of slender, light-skinned and curly-haired young Black women from Buffalo, New York. Twenty years old. Mariel found them turning tricks on the mean streets of Brampton in the Greater Toronto Area. They were brought to the house, and I explained my conditions to them. I would house them, clothe them and feed them and in exchange they would do certain favors for me. They were okay with that. Man, I can't believe how good I am getting at this.

Farina was quite happy to be my love slave until I brought in the new ones. To prevent jealousy on the part of Farina, I assigned her the post of Overseer. She was the boss of Alisha and Daria, and I was her boss. Farina seemed to like that. And she was really mean to Alisha and Daria too. She resented them for being younger, lighter-skinned and prettier than her. It never ceases to amaze me, this complex so many Black women have. To me, Black is Black. Whether you're light-skinned or dark-skinned, it doesn't matter. Yet Farina took to the post of Overseer like a cat takes to hunting mice. I played them all against each other. I had Alisha and Daria competing against Farina to see who would best serve me. And I fostered rivalry between them. In the end, the only one who won was me.

One night, I had a steamy threesome with Alisha and Daria. I summoned them to my bedroom and told them to get naked. Then we got our freak on. Alisha licked my pussy while Daria sucked on my toes. Farina stood nearby, fanning me with the type of fan servants used in the time of Cleopatra, Queen of Egypt. Farina wasn't happy with what she was doing. Her discomfort thrilled me. I am the Mistress of the House. All of my Black female servants must obey me, including the dreaded Overseer. While Farina watched, I fucked Daria with a strap-on dildo while she licked Alisha's pussy. I smacked Daria's shapely ass while thrusting my dildo deep into her asshole. And I absolutely forbade her from screaming.

Meanwhile, Alisha was moaning in delight as her friend Daria licked her cunt. I reached over and pinched Alisha's tits. I also smacked her hard across the face. Alisha's eyes widened in shock. I smiled. My way of reminding this light-skinned Black chick that as her dominant White Mistress, I could do whatever I wanted. Farina smiled. I told her to make herself useful. She came and joined the party. I handed Farina a dildo and told her to fuck Alisha's ass with it. Alisha gulped in surprise. I raised my hand and she flinched. Smiling, I told her to assume the position and let Farina fuck her. She did. Face down and ass up, Alisha offered herself to Farina on my command.

Farina smacked Alisha's sexy ass and began working the dildo into her asshole while fingering her pussy. Oh, man. This was absolutely awesome. I was dominating three sexy Black women at the same time. This Irishwoman's ultimate fantasy had come true. After fucking Daria's ass with the dildo, I made her suck it. Daria licked the dildo clean, tasting her ass on it. Then I went after Farina.

The older Black woman has been getting too arrogant lately. She must be put in her place. While Farina fucked Alisha's ass with the dildo, I came up behind her. I grabbed Farina's big ass cheeks and gave them a squeeze. Farina was surprised but said nothing. I spread her ass cheeks and pressed my strap-on dildo against her asshole. Slowly, I inserted it into her butt hole. Gripping Farina's wide hips tightly, I began pounding my dildo into her booty hole. I'm the dominant White Mistress and it's my right to fuck all of my Black bitches. Including the Head Bitch in Charge.

Farina screamed as I fucked her. I told her to stop fucking Alisha's ass and to lick it instead. She complied. Alisha and Daria watched me as I dominated Farina right in front of them. While Farina licked Alisha's ass, I told Daria to lick my ass. Let that bitch make herself useful. Daria began licking my asshole like it was the sweetest thing she'd ever tasted. Man, I am having the time of my life. And the sweetest thing of all is that my cameras were catching every damn thing we did. When I was done with Farina, I held her face and told her to call me Mistress. Nodding, she obeyed. I smiled, feeling so proud of myself. Next, I appointed Daria as Overseer to lord over Alisha and Farina. Yeah, Farina's fat ass got demoted. You should have seen how quickly Daria began to treat Alisha and Farina harshly. She enjoyed the power I gave her over them. Next week, I'm having Alisha as Overseer to lord over Farina and Daria. I just love this wonderful experiment. It reveals everyone's true selves.

My next experiment involved Mariel, the butch chick who brought these three lovely Black ladies to me. I wanted her to become a part of my collection. How did I lure her in? With money, of course. I invited Mariel over to my house, and we had drinks. Then I got her into bed. Mariel was in a bind. She owed money to some ruthless gangsters and they were threatening to really mess her up if she didn't come through. I took care of her debt, but she was now indebted to me. Since she didn't have the money to pay me back, I told her she could pay me by becoming my 'night woman'. Mariel kind of hesitated. Eventually, she agreed and moved in with me.

Thus, Mariel became one of my Black female servants. Being a tough butch woman, she was a tough nut to crack. I had some help in breaking her down. I appointed Farina, Daria and Alisha as Co-Overseers lording over Mariel, the new chick. Oh, man. The three of them were really mean to her. They were happy to pay her back for delivering them into my hands. By the time they were done with her, Mariel was quite docile and pliant.

In front of the others, I dominated her. I made Mariel kneel before me and suck my toes. Then I made her suck my strap-on dildo. A lot of butch women act like they're so tough and dominant. They think us feminine gay women are all weak and stuff. That couldn't be further from the truth. Truth be told, I was happy to dominate a butch Black woman at last. I put Mariel on all fours and spanked her big ass before sliding my strap-on dildo into her asshole.

Mariel squealed as I fucked her. I called her a filthy slut and fucked her hard. As fitting punishment for daring to defy me, I made Mariel wear a skirt and high heels...the ultimate humiliation for a butch woman. I also made her wear lipstick. I took away her boxer shorts and made her wear panties. Mariel was so embarassed. I laughed at her predicament. The others laughed at her too. In the end, Mariel acknowledged me as her dominant White Mistress and happily took her place among the growing ranks of my Black female servants. With one butch woman and three gorgeous femmes, my collection was absolutely fantastic. Am I good or what?

I went to my basement and watched hours of footage of me dominating these four Black women in every way. It was absolutely fantastic. I edited it, while blurring my own face of course. Then I put it on the web under the title Plantation Porn. Oh, man. It became the best-selling porn video of the year. My website got over a million hits...the first day. Everyone was talking about us. I felt so proud. As for Farina, Alisha, Mariel and Daria, they finally got the courage to stand up to me and decided to leave the house. I paid them for their services, and then waited. A day later they came back, stunned by their newfound fame. Oh, yeah. Everyone had seen the videos on the web and my Black ladies were quite famous. And their families and friends wouldn't have anything to do with them. So they came back to me. I offered to pay them, and pay them handsomely to continue with the video series. And they took me up on my offer. I'm launching a whole new series along the same theme. It's going to be hot. What's it going to be like? Stay tuned for more!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Plantation Porn: A New Genre

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 355 milliseconds