• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Julie: My Boss is a Wanker

Julie: My Boss is a Wanker

Julie was a gorgeous redhead. Her buttocks were firm from cycling, and her 38DD breasts were like firm round cantaloupes. Her husband Jeff knew just how lucky he was, and he'd show it anytime she wanted. She liked him to go down on her regularly, and he'd often cum right when she did. If not, he wasn't far behind.

Julie didn't mind, at least she got to cum. She could tell him to do it again, and he would, gladly. This morning, she woken him up and told him to make her morning. Without hesitation, he was down at the bottom of the bed with his tongue buried in her hot, sweet pussy. Julie wrapped her legs around his head and began to arch her back, and was soon bucking her engorged clit against Jeff's experienced tongue.

She'd come so close when the phone rang. Without letting Jeff's head escape, she reached over to the bedside and answered it.

"Hello, Julie and Jeff's place," she said.

"Julie," It was her boss, Mr. Cockburn. "Julie you do realise you're late, don't you?"

"Yes, Mr. Cockburn," she panted, "I'm cumming!" And she was. Mr. Cockburn must have noticed her breathless voice, because he said,

"Don't have a heart attack, you're no good to me dead. Be here within half an hour." and put the phone down. Julie didn't care much, she'd had her morning made, and went to have a shower. She'd had Jeff install a full length mirror in the shower, and she loved to look at her hot body all soaped up in there. Looking at it, she started rubbing her huge breasts, and thought about calling Jeff for another round, but remembering her job, she hurriedly rinsed off, and went to get dressed. on her way past the bed, she noticed the almost dry little stain where Jeff had came, probably when the phone had rung. Suppressing a giggle, she threw on a summer dress and went down for her coffee.

She sped all the way to the office where she worked. It was corporate headquarters for a specialist building firm, generally involved in large scale work. Mr. Cockburn was the head of marketing, North Eastern Division, although he was only 35. Julie was his office assistant, and he had spoken to her about her tardiness before. she was in trouble, and she knew it. Screeching the tyres in her beaten up VW bug, she swung into the car park and found her spot opposite Mr. Cockburn's Jag. She wished it was hers.

Mr. Cockburn's office was on the top floor, but when she arrived he was stood impatiently at the main reception, watching for her arrival.

"Finally made it?" he remarked. Without allowing for a response, he continued "We'll have to make up the time. Walk with me, take notes on the way." he thrust a pad and pen into her hands and started to walk towards the stairs. He was going over the yesterdays reports, talking so quickly that she didn't notice when he walked into the men's room. He continued talking while he unzipped his fly and pulled out his manhood. Julie just had time to realise where she was, when she spotted her boss' huge cock. She watched, mesmerised, for what seemed like an age, while her boss' whang spat a yellowy stream into the urinal.

"8 or 9 inches." Mr. Cockburn said. He paused slightly, then continued "We offered 12 inches, and won the contract!"

Julie smiled, realising that he was still talking about yesterday's reports, and hoping that he hadn't noticed her staring. Even so,she couldn't resist another quick peek. By then, though, he'd started to stuff it away once again. He continued to talk as he washed his hands and then walked off. Following her boss, Julie felt her pussy begin to moisten. In her notebook, in big writing, she had written "8 or 9 inches" and under it "12?".

"8 or 9 inches soft," she thought to herself, "bigger than Jeff's little knob at full stretch!" Her moistened pussy caught a draught as they took the elevator to the top floor, and she suddenly realised that she'd forgotten to put on any panties! She was really horny too!

Julie was sat at her desk, hoping that Jeff could get her off on her lunch break. She kept looking at her notebook and dreaming of Mr. Cockburn's cock, and her pussy was bubbling at the mere thought. The phone rang, a client looking for Mr. Cockburn, but he was not to be disturbed. She took a message, saying he'd call back if necessary. She hadn't noticed Mr. Cockburn come out of his office. She got a fright when she looked up to see him sitting on the edge of her desk, facing her. The phone rang just then and she answered it. It was Jeff, he was free for lunch. Julie noticed that she was tracing the outline of Mr. Cockburn's bulge with her eyes.

"Thank God" she thought, "I'm so horny I'm about to jump my boss!"

When she put the phone down, Mr. Cockburn told her she shouldn't be taking personal calls at his office. He stood up. His package, shifting in his pants, was now really close to her face.

"He must be able to feel me breathe on it!" she thought wildly. She stood up quickly. So quickly that her huge tits rubbed up against his cock. Her dress slipped down too, revealing her aureoles, but her erect nipples stopped it from going too far.

"I-i-I'm going to lunch now, OK?"

"You head out for lunch, then," he said, "Afterwards, we'll have a long chat." As soon as she was out the door, he adjusted his cock. He'd noticed her looking, maybe she'd get a chance to save her job.

One the way home, Julie had not stopped thinking about her boss' dick. 8 or 9 inches? She wondered how many inches Jeff was. resolving to find out, she went to an office supply store and grabbed a ruler, making sure it was a 12 inch one. In the car, she looked at 9 inches. Before she knew it, her fingers were in her pussy, and she was grinding on an imaginary 9 inch dick. Mr. Cockburn's imaginary dick. She imagined how big it would feel in her pussy. She was bucking on her hand in the store car park because her boss had a 9 inch dick, and she was cumming! the orgasm shot through her body, and left her feeling warm and fuzzy. She looked around and saw no-one was around.

"Phew, glad no one saw that!" she put the key in the ignition and drove off.

She didn't want Jeff to know that she was measuring him, because he might take offence, or it might shock him to find out that he wasn't a stud. She had to figure out a way to do it covertly. She put the ruler in her handbag and walked into the house. Jeff had made lunch for her, it smelled lovely. She strolled on into the kitchen and looked at her lunch. Giant hot dogs! They looked about the same length as the sausage she had seen today, although not as thick.

"What's Mr. Cockburn say about you being late?" asked Jeff.

"He's not really gotten to it yet. He's had me thinking." Dreaming about his cock, anyway. She poured some ketchup onto her hot dog, deliberately putting some right on the tip.

"I thought you were looking a bit flustered." Jeff commented, walking over to the sink.

"I might have to get down on my knees and beg for forgiveness." Beg for his cock, more like! She looked at her hot dog and began to peel off pieces of the bun, imagining she was peeling back Mr. Cockburn's foreskin. Leaning forward slightly, she licked the ketchup from the tip. It tasted sweet. She snaked her tongue around the substitute cock taking in the sauce. Without realising, she pushed half of it into her hungry mouth.

"Do you think you'll be able to keep your job?" Jeff suddenly asked, waking Julie from her trance. She bit the dog and swallowed it in one gulp.

"I'm not sure, but I think there might be some sizable opportunities if I do." With that, Julie got up and walked over to Jeff.

"I'm fucking horny Jeff," She whispered in his ear "Come into the living room and make me cum before i go." Jeff didn't need a second invitation. She grabbed his hand and led him to the sofa, taking off his pants for him on the way. She tore off his shirt and told him to lie on the sofa. She stood on the sofa and bent over so that he could see that she had no panties on. She bent right over and pulled off his boxers, allowing his penis to flop free. She lifter her skirt at the back and straddled his face, allowing him to probe her depths with his tongue. feeling so horny, she knew that he'd be able to get her off really quickly. He was tonguing her clit every so often, and it was driving her wild. She leaned over and dragged a fingernail up his penis from the balls up, making it twitch like crazy. He moaned and started to work on her clit with fervour. She used her fingernail another couple of times, and he increased the pace. Her plan was coming to fruition, however. she put her hand into her bag, which was on the back of the sofa, and took out the ruler.

This time she ran the ruler up Jeff's hard penis. He didn't notice the difference. Once more she did it, then she put the ruler on his balls and took a measurement. He wasn't quite 6 inches, which meant that Mr.Cockburn was probably longer soft than Jeff was hard. She also noticed that he wasn't as wide as the ruler, and she could see both sides of the ruler behind his pecker.

Just then, Jeff came. It didn't shoot out, it just oozed over his now shrinking peter. Julie wondered how much cum would come from her boss' cock. It must be a big load from that big dick. She wanted to taste it. That thought was enough to pushed her over the edge. She came hard on her husband's face, but in her mind she was sucking Mr. Cockburn off.

Mr. Cockburn was sitting in her chair. He poured a fresh coffee from a pot and sat it on her desk. He gestured for her to sit on the edge of the desk. She did so, and he started to speak.

"I'm going to interview for your job. I've scheduled you in. The interviews are being held at the corporate retreat, and interviewees get a free overnight stay." Julie was shocked, and began to protest, when she knocked the coffee pot with her arm. It burned her arm, but it spilled out all over her boss' pants! He jumped up but couldn't think what to do next. Julie acted quicker, unbuckling his belt and sliding his pants off. His leg was all red, but otherwise OK.

"I'm so sorry, Mr. Cockburn!" She said, still on her knees. She looked up, and saw that she'd also pulled off his boxer shorts! His cock was really right in her face now, and it was BIG. Seeing her mistake, she stood up quickly. Her 38DDs brushed against his leg on the way up, and the tip of his cock slipped between them. It's weight was enough to pull the front of her dress down over her tits. She lost her balance as her firm globes fell free, and she fell back onto her ass.

Mr. Cockburn saw her falling, and stepped forward to try to catch her, but his pants were still at his ankles, and he tripped too. His big dick hit her on the mouth with enough force to slip in and touch her tongue before she fell on to her back. He landed with his manhood between her orbs. He was starting to get harder, and Julie was getting horny too, the taste of his cock on her lips. She breathed in his musk for a second before reality set in. She tried to push him off. He knelt up, his cock now almost fully erect. It slid forward between her softly squeezing tits, and his foreskin slipped back. Juile saw a large drip of pre-cum form at the slit. As his hips touched her tits, his glans pressed against her lips. Instinctively, her lips parted, but she hesitated. She was so horny, but she was married! She'd be able to go home and Jeff would get her off. It'd only be - Oh No! 4 hours left, she'd just finished lunch!

Mr. Cockburn leaned back to unhook his pants from one leg, so that he could walk freely, making his slobbering meat bob invitingly before Julies eyes. the large drop of pre-cum on the tip dripped off, landing on her lips. She licked them, and as she did, he slipped forward, his cock head touching her tongue once again.

He stood up, pants still attached to one leg, and stepped over her. She was transfixed. She hadn't even noticed that her dress had ridden up. When she did realise, her boss was already string at her soaking wet cunt. With no thought of her husband Jeff, her eyes locked onto her boss' now rock hard and massive member, and as he took a firm hold of it, she slipped her hand down to her snatch. Together in unison, they slowly began to move, his hand moving in long, slow strokes, her fingers dipping in and out of her dripping cunt. As he began to speed up his wanking of his huge pole, she followed suit, moving to put her back against her desk, so as she could get better purchase, and give him a better view. He started to move too, slowly getting closer to her, and aiming his plum sized cock head at her face. she continued to masturbate in time with him, now using her other hand to rub her exposed clit.

When he started to grunt, his cock head was only about a foot from her face. She watched, mesmerised, as his balls rose up by about an inch, tightening, while his already huge dick swelled visibly. It took a second, but suddenly the serpent spat. The first shot hit her with some force, right on her lips. As the second hit her cheek, she shook and started to come. A third hit her chin, but it wasn't over yet. Her boss was still closing in, and he aimed 3 more ropes at her exposed tits. She reached out her hand, rubbing his sensitive glans and taking the last glob of his cum into her hand. Even this last, weak dribble than Jeff had ever shot in one go! Her husbands spend was much more watery, too, than this fertile spunk.

Mr. Cockburn moved forward again, but Julie moved quickly. She ran to his private bathroom and locked the door and turned on the taps. No more, she thought, Not this time. If She played this right, she knew, she'd have Mr. Cockburn as her plaything. That cock! She could barely contain her hunger! She wanted to feel it in her! she wanted to taste it! She licked her lips, savouring the sweet taste of his spunk. She could tell that he drank a lot of fruit juice. She licked the stuff off of her hand, and scooped some more from between her tits to eat. She made a big noise about washing herself off for her boss' benefit, while she frigged herself to yet another orgasm. She sorted her dress, covering her massive boobs, nipples protruding obscenely, and her still soaking snatch. When she came out of the bathroom, her boss was sitting at his desk, dressed in another suit.

"Take my suit to the dry cleaner's, please" he said, as if nothing had happened. "And take the rest of the day off. Can you come in early tomorrow?"

"Sure, thanks Mr. Cockburn."

"Call me Willy," he winked, "And don't make any plans for lunch."

Julie got home and gave her husband a big kiss, thinking that Mr. Cockburn's - Willy's - tasty come had landed on her luscious lips not long before.

"I've been told to come in early tomorrow,"

"What for? something wrong?"

"Not sure, but I think I'm going to get stiffed." She looked into the Kitchen, seeing the Giant hot dogs. They didn't seem so big now.

"I'm going for a shower," she told Jeff, running upstairs. She stripped and stepped into the shower. Seeing her naked self in the full length mirror, she began to formulate a plan. It wasn't long before she was frantically rubbing her clit. Her boss' cock made her come for the fifth time in one day. Minutes later she was sleeping contentedly. When Jeff came to bed, he assumed that she was getting an early night so that she could be up early tomorrow.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Julie: My Boss is a Wanker

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds