• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Beach House Ch. 01

The Beach House Ch. 01

Chapter One – The Beach House

Dee would be the first one to step into the beach house. The drive to the ocean was long, but it was all worth it now that they had arrived. This would be a different vacation from years past, no kids, and two wonderful weeks at the beach rather than one short family week in years past. This time they had the money to rent a home on the ocean front, and they were going to spoil themselves.

Like a little kid Dee ran ahead, up the stairs, anxious to see the interior of the house for the first time. She always felt like a voyeur upon entering a new rental. There was something mischievous about being able to secretly explore the interior of someone else's home. Dee unlocked the door, walked through the hallway, and found the kitchen. From the kitchen she found the family room towards the back of the house that provided access to the deck. Her exploring was interrupted by the view outside. Suddenly she needed to smell the ocean air and made her way out onto the deck.

Dan followed slowly behind Dee from the car, with his arms full of food items that they would need for the week. He stepped into the house, found the kitchen and placed the bags down on the counter. The back of the family room consisted of a wall of glass, supporting three sliding glass doors. The view out the window took his breath away. Looking out Dan could see the ocean white caps form just before the waves hit the beach. As he lowered his eyes slightly, he could see the rolling sand dunes that buffered the house from the ocean. The white sand was peppered with sea oats that swayed in the warm summer breeze. He lowered his eyes a little more and found his wife standing on the deck.

Dee stood dressed in yellow shorts, a white tank top, and sandals; her long brunette hair was flowing in the wind as she bent over the railing and wiggled her ass in his direction. It was her long legs that caught his attention back in school, and it was those same long legs that held his interest now. She looked the same as she was twenty-five years earlier: slender, firm breasts, tight tummy, long flowing brown hair with a streak of grey from her temples that looked more like she colored it on purpose. From Dan's angle she was the same little girl that took his breath away the first time he saw her. His wife was having the same affect now, as she did on that younger Dan. His didn't want to take his eyes off of her. Yes, he thought to himself, this looks to be the start of a very good week.

Dee turned and yelled back through the open sliding glass doors. "Dan this is better than I expected. The view is wonderful. I think we are really going to enjoy this house. Come out and take a look."

Dan was looking forward to being able to relax, but the car needed to be emptied and he knew his energy levels were running thin. "Give me thirty minutes to get the car emptied and I'll join you then."

She smiled and knew the drill, "Okay, let me help and we can get it done faster."

Forty minutes later they both were outside looking over the dunes at the waves that were coming in to the shore. The birds flying across the puffy white clouds against the deep blue sky was always a sight that helped to heal the soul and move the body away from the city rat race.

Dan pulled Dee tightly into his arms and nibbled on her ear. "This is going to be a fantastic two weeks alone, just the two of us."

Dee tilted her head back and nuzzled into his arms purring, "Yes, an awesome two weeks, just us."

They spent the rest of the afternoon setting up the house. Though each rental was normally equipped with the same items, they needed to be found. You didn't want to be searching for a special spoon or spatula as the eggs began to burn. And, of course, one needed to locate the outdoor grill.

It was approaching five o'clock when Dan suggested that they go out for dinner. Neither one had the energy to cook after a long day's drive. Dee did not argue.

"Go get dolled up and I'll take you to the Ocean Front Restaurant," Dan announced.

This was one of their favorite places to eat with an equally spectacular view of the ocean. It was also slightly up class in terms of the atmosphere. Dee smiled and knew exactly what she would wear. Half an hour later she stepped out in the living room to model her new outfit.

"Wow! I'm not sure I want to go out now. Can we skip dinner and go directly to dessert?" Dan exclaimed as his eyes took in the sight of his wife.

Dee was dressed in a long wrap around island print skirt held at her waist with a single tie. The sandals hung delicately from her feet resting atop of three-inch heels. She wore a small yellow bikini top sporting two triangles that barely covered her breasts. Her bikini top was exposed only when the skin colored vest opened enough to let you have a short glimpse of what was under it. Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail and she wore long earrings that sparkled in the sunlight. "I'm ready, aren't you going to change?"

"Yes. I never know how long you will take and it will take me only five minutes to pop into something. It will be you they will be looking at tonight. It does not matter what I am wearing."

Dan dressed quickly in a pair of Dockers, a Hawaiian shirt, and loafers. In no time they were on their way to the restaurant. This would be the formal start of their first vacation without kids.

Dee and Dan were able to refocus on their marriage now that they were 'empty nesters'. They didn't mind being able to wander their house naked, or being able to make love in any room in the house. This newfound freedom provided the extra spark in their love play that had been lost raising kids. Dee found that it did not take much from her to turn her husband on; she enjoyed this power she had over him. Dan didn't mind her little shows, always telling her as much. She knew he was visual, so she made sure she remained the center of his viewing attention. Over dinner she teased him by thrusting her chest out to open her vest to expose some un-tanned flesh around each yellow triangle. Dan was having trouble concentrating on the meal when she did this. What he really wanted to do at this point had nothing to do with eating food.

They each enjoyed a nice dinner of fish and split a bottle of wine. By the time they had finished they were satisfied and the wine was starting to work its magic. They didn't count the minutes driving back to the rental; instead they watched the sun as it was starting to set in the western sky. They were going to be treated to a brilliant purple sunset.

Dee turned on a couple of lights as she entered the beach house and quickly made her way to the back of the house. She opened the door and walked out onto the deck to take in the cool evening air and summer sky. Turning towards Dan she yelled, "Get your ass out here and enjoy this view with me before we lose the sunset."

Dan dropped his keys on the table and made his way out to join her on the deck.

The scene was spectacular, helping to make this evening even more romantic. Dan came up behind and pressed his body against hers. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her into his arms.

"It doesn't get much better than this." Dee said as she snuggled against his warm body.

"Oh, I think I might be able to make it a little bit better." He laughed, letting his one hand drop to her thigh to find the slit in her skirt.

It did not take him long to slide his hand through the material to find the warmth of her skin. His hand moved in a circular motion, gliding slowly towards her buttocks. Once he found her ass, he moved his hand down deeper and forced two fingers between her cheeks.

Dee stood cradled in his arms, let out a soft moan as his fingers tapped against her tight anus. She loved what he was doing. His hand moved deeper between her legs, pushing the thin piece of her thong to one side to find the wet pussy lips that awaited his touch. She moved her legs apart, allowing access for his fingers to find the place she needed him most. Dee closed her eyes, let out a loud moan, as his hand played with her body.

Dee was entering one of her fantasies. She flicked her eyes open to take in her surroundings, and then closed them just as fast to return to the imagery that was playing in her mind.

Dan found that her wetness made it easy to slide one or more fingers into her and then out again. He let his fingers dance on her body as they slipped in and out of her pussy. Occasionally he would run one finger slowly over her enlarged clit. Sensing her increased excitement, he continued to play with her.

Dee enjoyed her romantic novels and this almost felt like one of the passages she read. Her favorite fantasy was to be stripped outside and forcefully taken by a stranger. It was not hard for her to take her current situation and step into this fantasy tonight.

Her breathing increased as she placed her hands on the railing to allow his fingers better access to her body. Wiggling her ass, she let him know that she was enjoying his touch. She was having a hard time standing. He sensed this and moved his hands in to hold her up, making sure she would remain in this position as her excitement grew. It was not long before her mouth opened to allow her breathing to increase. Dee moaned loudly now, letting her orgasm build and take control of her body.

Dan smiled as he felt her body twitch to his touch; his hands now supported her as he watched her orgasm play out. He listened as she shouted out her pleasure that controlled her.

Dee finally stopped moving, grabbed hard onto the railing, shook, and continued to breathe fast, as she struggled to stand. Her orgasm was in complete control of her body now, she liked how it felt, and she was not anxious for this sensation to go away.

Slowly Dee lowered her head, taking in the last of her orgasm, as it moved down her body and rippled across her legs. She continued to breathe hard, letting her body regain its strength. Finally Dee opened her eyes. "That was great, Dan. We have never made love outside like this and I think that made it all that more exciting to be so exposed."

"I must say that I certainly enjoyed watching your orgasm out here." His erection was about to tear through his pants if he didn't get it out shortly. "Is it my turn now?"

Dee gathered her energy, turned, and moved slightly away from him. Squatting down, she positioned her lips in front of his pants, moved one hand up to pull the zipper down. Using both hands she carefully pulled out his very large and wanting penis from his pants. In no time it was sliding in and out her mouth, letting her tongue and lips toy with it as it throbbed in the summer night air.

Dan stood still, enjoying what she was doing to his erection. He watched his penis disappear into her mouth, and then reappear. Occasionally he would close his eyes, tilt his head back, and enjoy the moment. But not wanting to miss the action, he would snap back to what she was doing, open his eyes and take in the image of his wife, kneeling in front of him, sucking on his cock. He knew what he needed next would happen outside. He wanted her badly and could not wait much longer. Dan reached down, grabbed both of her arms, and pulled Dee up. She did not resist. Instead the look on her face told him that she wanted him to take charge.

"Face out towards the ocean, and put your hands on the railing." He commanded and she complied.

Dan moved behind her, opened his pants and let them drop to the floor; he stepped out of the Dockers and unbuttoned his shirt. He did not take the shirt off, but left it open to the summer breeze. Reaching out he found the single tie to her dress. He pulled the string and let it float away from her hips and down those long legs to expose her ass. The low light from the house had showed him the way to his mark and it was not long before his erection was sliding into her wet pussy. Dee let out a whimper as he slid deep inside her. His penis slid in and out of her pussy, while he held her hips firmly in his hands. His rhythm was taking control when he looked up and out into the dark dunes. That is when he saw the red glow for the first time. The dim color in the darkness was about twenty-five yards away from the beach house, surprised him, causing him to stop.

"Is something wrong?" Dee asked, concerned because she had felt his excitement growing and suddenly it seemed to die.

"No, I'm just enjoying the movement." He lied. What he really was doing was staring at the spot he detected the glow. At first he was going to move inside, but he felt his excitement intensify as his erection became even harder realizing there must be someone out there behind that cigarette. He began again to slide in and out of her wanting pussy, this time with earnest. Any concerns had turned to excitement.

Having now made his decision to remain outside he reach up and pulled Dee's vest away from her body. She did not resist, but helped him remove the material as she let go of the railing just long enough for him to complete this task. She was surprised to feel his hand grab and pull the ties of her bikini. First the tie that rested against her lower back and then the one around her neck. The bathing suit top drifted down away from her body, exposing her breasts to the night air.

"Someone might see us." She cooed with excitement.

"Would you like that?" He asked.

"I'm not sure. But the thought of someone hiding out there does excite me. Does it excite you thinking that someone might be watching us?"

"Yes, it does excite me that we are outside taking a chance." He was not sure if she had seen the same red glow or not.

Dan's excitement grew as the red burn reappeared. It pleased him to think that they were on display for some stranger as he fucked his wife on the deck. He realized that this exhibitionism was very exciting. His rhythm sped up.

It seemed that the frequency of the cigarette was keeping time with his thrusts into his wife. This person was enjoying the view and Dan was enjoying showing off his wife.

"I need to see you completely naked." In reality he wanted to expose her completely to their visitor. He did not understand why, but for some reason this thought really excited him.

He stepped back, reached down, and yanked her thong down her legs letting them come to rest at her ankles. She repositioned her hands on the railing. He entered her again as he looked out into the dunes to find their watcher.

Dan's rhythm resumed as he looked up to find his voyeur. The glow had moved closer to the deck, clearly to get a better view of him fucking his wife. This fact only excited Dan more, and it did not take him long to explode inside her.

She always could tell when he came. First his breathing would increase as he opened his month for more air. There would be a few moans and one final loud shout when he finally came inside of her. He fell forward and grabbed her tightly about the waist, letting his penis remain deep inside her, as he enjoyed his own orgasm. She felt the first drop of liquid on her ankle and smiled knowing that he had a good orgasm and she was the reason for his excitement.

They stood for a minute, not moving. Dan worked to catch his breath. Suddenly Dan moved back, reached down to pull up his pants. They both grabbed their clothes and dashed laughing into the house, acting as if they were teenagers again.

A little bit later Dan ventured out into the living room to turn off the lights. It took a few seconds for his eyes to adjust. He looked out through the glass wall, trying to locate the red glow, but it was gone. Dee, half naked walked out into the dark room and asked what he was looking at.

"Oh, just making sure we did not have an audience." He chuckled and turned around to pull his topless wife into his arms to plant a kiss firmly on her lips.

They left the lights off, took a seat on the couch that faced out towards the ocean. They sat embraced in each other's arms speaking only occasionally. The moon had cast its light across the ocean that rippled across each new wave. Dan took in the same sight, but also continued to search for his red glow.

Dan finally spoke, "Did you enjoy our love session?"

"Yes."

"What about it did you enjoy the most?"

"When you exposed me to the night air. It was exciting to feel the ocean breeze upon my skin. Did that excite you?"

"Yes it did. But looking down on your naked body and wondering what you must look like from the dunes excited me more.

"Oh, you want to be my voyeur, do you?"

"I don't think I would look away if a naked woman appeared in front of me on a deck." He chuckled.

"Then let's make your fantasy come true tomorrow."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that I think I might be able to give you that naked lady tomorrow if you would like."

Dan could feel his erection starting to return as he took in her words. "Okay, it's a date."

"Tomorrow, I'll put a show on for you and you can go out and watch me." A devilish smile appeared across her lips as she looked up into her husband's eyes. "I enjoyed what we did, and wouldn't mind if you were my voyeur."

"Wow. I'm not sure tomorrow will come fast enough." Dan added and then leaned down to provide an approving kiss for his sexy wife.

They both got up from the couch to retire to the bedroom. Dan's mind was racing as he thought about what might happen tomorrow. She didn't say anything about seeing a person in the dunes. He figured she had not noticed the cigarette and decided not to bring it up. He wondered if the person behind the red glow would return. There was only one way to find out and that would have to wait until tomorrow.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Beach House Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds