• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Dear Diary Ch. 05

Dear Diary Ch. 05

12

Nov. 19

Michael is gone, he left last night and I don't know if he will ever be back. He left after Mary went down on him...made him come inside her mouth for god's sake! I'm so mad at her. She set it up to get into our bed and give her father...my husband oral sex! I'm so fucking mad. She looked shocked at the result, him leaving and all. Mike thought I might have set it up, and to be honest I can see how he thought that with me not telling him about the whole thing to begin with. I'm very sad as I write this.

And Marie will be here in a couple days, Friday probably, just two days! How do I tell her about her siblings, or her father! I can imagine how she will take it. I wonder if she won't get back in her car and head back to school...to sanity. Even if she stays she will not feel comfortable, nor do I think she should. I didn't talk to the kids as they left for school this morning; they knew I was upset with them. My world is so upside down right now, with each day it gets worse. It feels like I've lost my kids, my husband...everything!

At the moment I'm hoping Mike will call, maybe we can talk it over. Just to talk period would be nice, even if not about what had happened. But it will probably be a few days before he does I'd imagine. Oh my god, I feel like I'm falling...never going to stop.

*

Susan's day was a blur and she could hardly remember what she did with it all. She felt like an automation, running through her paces, doing the same daily chores. She hardly knew the time, nor cared. When the kids got home, she greeted them without feeling. She did notice they recognized that she wasn't feeling well, but she shrugged off their questions and concerns, though she did accept their embraces and even started softly crying when they did. But her pain bothered them and they left her alone mostly, because they knew they were the cause for the most part.

Later it hardly surprised her when she went past Genie's room to hear them having sex, she had expected it sooner or later. What she didn't expect was she didn't feel any real excitement rise in herself from listening, and left the door shortly after, feeling again like crying, though why she wasn't sure...if from them resuming so quickly, or from her being able to get a thrill from it. She made it back to the kitchen and woodenly made supper, though she wasn't hungry herself. But she did perk up when Michael called; Genie answered it and gave her the phone, and Susan took it to her bedroom to talk as she sat on the bed.

He told her where he was staying and the phone number there, though he did ask that none of them try and visit him unless they asked him first. That hurt Susan and she told him that and she started crying over the phone. He tried to console her, but remained standoffish to her. She soon got herself under control, fearing he would hang up if she didn't. She then asked him if he was going to come back home when Marie came home Friday. That shocked him; he had forgotten it with everything that had happened that she was coming home. But he told her no, but he would think of what he would do later. She then reminded him that next Thursday was Thanksgiving, the reason why their daughter was home and would he be home by then and he replied he couldn't say if he would be. She started crying again at that. Again he tried to get her to stop, though when she didn't, he just told her he was sorry and hung up, which caused her to cry even harder. After that Susan didn't have the energy to even get up and just lay down on her bed, letting sleep take her.

Nov. 21

Well Marie is supposed to be here later today. She'll probably call when she gets closer to let us know when she will be here, probably late. For the first time in two days I'm feeling myself with Marie coming. I'm dreading telling her about this whole mess, but I'm still glad she will be here. I talked to Michael again yesterday, and again asked him about coming home for Marie, but he said no. In fact he asked me to tell her where he was so she could see him. I cried again at that, but at least he didn't hang up this time. I asked him if he wanted a divorce, and he said that at least for now he just needed away from the house, that he wasn't thinking a divorce...that made me feel better. I asked him if he still loved me, and he hesitated, but said yes, but he wasn't sure if he trusted me. I didn't argue the point, maybe he's right, but I told him I was sorry about everything and that I missed him badly. I'm not sure but maybe we might make it...unless something else happens...I'm crossing my fingers on that one.

It was after supper when Marie called, and Susan picked up quickly expecting it. The kids were off in Peter's room, as far as Susan knew. Marie told her she would be home close to midnight, and that she didn't need to sit up, that she still had her house key. Susan told her jokingly to shut up, that of course she was sitting up for her. Susan felt almost giddy talking to her and knowing she was almost there. But Marie had to go, and get back on the road to get there by midnight. Susan hung up the phone still smiling. But then it faded as she started back to talk to the others.

She stopped at her sons door and listened for a minute, hearing only soft, barely audible sounds and she caught herself thinking either they had finished or were just starting again after they had come back in here after supper. She didn't bother about knocking before opening the door, it didn't matter to them...they didn't bother covering up their nudity to her. She saw Peter resting on the pillows, with Mary beside him, both panting softly, obviously taking a break. But Genie was obviously not quite finished, she was near crotch level to both of the others and casually alternating licking on both her siblings. She stood there a few seconds taking in the visual sight before Peter and Mary noticed her.

"Hey mommy." Mary purred out as her sister was then nosing her pubic hair and gently fingering her pussy lips. Genie looked up at her at her sister's greeting.

"Hi mom!" Genie said, flashing her a smile, her mouth still wet from her sister's pussy. Susan couldn't help herself but grin and chuckle at their appearance. "You here to join us?" Genie asked playfully as she looked at her mother, and Susan just shook her head.

"No, I'm not Genie, but it's about what you're doing that I'm here. Listen Marie will be here in a few hours, probably before midnight. I don't know if you were gong to sit up for her, seeing how it's Friday night, but if you do please for tonight no sex...after she gets here. And if you would refrain until I tell her, which I plan on doing that later tomorrow, probably later in the afternoon or evening. Too give her some time to see you guys as you were, maybe not as you are." She told them, looking at them.

"Mommy, that's being melodramatic." Mary suggested to her.

"Maybe, but it'll be bad enough to have to tell her tonight that her father has moved out for awhile...which I will have to do tonight. She'll notice he didn't sit up for her as well, which he would if he hadn't left. So I want her to have a few hours to see you before she finds out about your new hobbies." She said, pointedly looking at them and did notice even Mary looked a bit ashamed; at least her face was flushed. Susan saw her nod her head.

"Ok mommy, we wont till after you tell her." Mary agreed sheepishly, and the others nodded in agreement. Susan smiled then.

"Ok good, and thank you." Susan told them and then hesitating, turned and started out of the room.

"Mommy are you sure you won't join us, we...we really would like you too. Especially before Marie gets here." Mary asked her shyly, knowing her mothers attitude. Susan turned and looked at her, at them and she started to speak, then shut her mouth. "I can't Mary, I really...really shouldn't. I'm not going to lie to you at times I have thought about it, and it does...excite me, thinking about it...seeing you three at it. But I can't do that to Michael, it feels like cheating...it is cheating! What Peter and you did that one time, well...I didn't really consent, though I know I could have stopped it. Maybe I'm just kidding myself thinking it's a grey area, but if I give in it will be cheating, no doubt about it. So...no, I can't" Susan told them and walked out of the room before they could say another word. She was almost to the kitchen when Mary caught up to her, having almost run from the room. Susan let her grab her arm and she stopped and looked at her still naked daughter.

"Mommy, I just wanted to tell you, I've done some really stupid things these past few weeks and I know you are mad at me...maybe even hate me, but I just wanted you to know I love you and I was sorry I hurt you, especially about daddy! I'm very sorry about that." Mary told her, tears running down her cheeks. She then hugged her mother hard, burying her head into her mother shoulder. "I'm so sorry." She mumbled into her mother's shirt. Susan embraced her daughter back, smiling as she held her.

"I was very mad at you, furious really, but I never hated you. I know that you are just a small bundle of raging hormones and stubbornness. And since part of you is from me I can't blame anyone but myself for what you are. Like I said, I was always tempted, I just figured as your mother and your father's wife it would be wrong for me to give in to my temptations. No matter how smart, beautiful or fucking sexy they were." Susan told her daughter, and Mary pulled away from her mother in surprise, knowing she was referring to her. She gave her mother a huge smile and quickly leaned up and kissed her. And Susan surprised her further by opening her mouth and accepting her passionate kiss; their tongues intertwined for half a minute before Mary had to breathe and broke the kiss.

"My god mommy that was the most wonderful and hottest thing anyone has ever told me." Mary looked at her, panting and flush with excitement. Susan looked back at her and smiled, running her hand along her daughter's cheek and over her mouth.

"And that was a very hot kiss, but that is all I can give you or the others. Do you understand?" Susan told her daughter, and Mary's smile faded a bit as she nodded.

"I understand mom, but I hope you won't be mad if I still try sometimes." Mary said playfully as Susan felt her daughters hand drift down to playfully squeeze her ass cheeks. Susan laughed as she stepped back, breaking the contact.

"Go on Mary, enjoy the night until your sister gets here. I don't suppose I could persuade you three too...never mind." Susan started to ask her daughter, but stopped, knowing the effort was futile and Mary knew what she was going to ask.

"We promised we would keep it to ourselves mom." Mary told her, then turning, walked back to her brother's room. Susan stood there for a minute, trying to understand how her daughter could be so sweet and loving one minute and so damn manipulative the next. She just shook her head, knowing she probably would never figure that out as she walked back to the living room to wait up for her daughter.

Nov. 22

Marie got in a little after midnight last night. I was asleep on the couch when she opened the door. We both cried when she woke me up when she came inside, as we hugged. I helped her get her bags in and placed them in her old room. The others were still up as well...thank god they had separated and gone to their own rooms. I told her about her father being in a hotel after she noticed him not there to welcome her. I told her he and I had an argument, which was kind of true. I'll tell her the truth a bit later today, as well as give her the hotel info when she wants to see him. Even with that, it's still good to have her here, though I'm dreading the news about her brother and sisters. How do you tell a girl her siblings are fucking?

"What do you mean, they are having sex?" Marie asked her mother after Susan started to try and explain the current state of the household. They were in Susan's bedroom so they would have privacy. "I knew Peter was already having sex, he had a girl friend for two years." Marie said as she looked at her. Susan shook her head at her.

"That's not what I meant Marie. I meant what I said; your brother and sisters are having sex...together. With each other, not with others. Do you understand?" Susan told her evenly. Marie looked at her crazily, and then shook her head.

"This is a joke right mom?" Marie asked her, and when Susan shook her head it wasn't Marie just gaped at her. "Mom...how can they be having sex together?" Marie asked her dumbfounded.

"Welcome to my world Marie. But actually it's the same as with everyone else." Susan told her as she saw her daughter trying to comprehend what was happening.

"How did they...when did this start?" Marie asked in confusion.

"Right after school started back this year. I'm not sure about the complete details as I've tried to not get too involved." Susan told her and Marie looked at her incredibly.

"Mom, didn't you try and stop them?" Marie asked her dumbfounded. Susan gave her a hurt look.

"Marie...god yes, but everything I said or did, they ignored. Even your father couldn't think of much more then what I did, after he found out." She told her.

"So dad does know?" Marie asked her and Susan told her about how he found out, what happened and even what happened to make him leave.

"Mom! Mary gave daddy a blowjob?" Marie asked her incredulously.

"Yes, she did and your father left because he wasn't sure if I had something to do with it." She told her daughter and Marie looked hard at her.

"Did you?" Marie asked her, and Susan shook her head.

"Marie, no, of course not. I told Mary that if she had an idea that was helpful to tell me or try it out, but I never thought she would do that. But your father didn't feel safe in the house, so at least for now, he's staying at that hotel." Susan told her, feeling horrible having to tell her this. Marie stood up and walked for a minute.

"So they have full blown sex...intercourse and..." Marie asked, trying to still get a handle on the idea.

"Yes, everything, and I do mean everything, believe me they usually leave the doors open when they do." Susan told her so she would understand.

"They leave the doors open when they fuc...when they do it?" Marie asked her then looked at her. "Do you watch?" She asked in a curious tone of voice.

"Watch? No, of course...well for a bit a few times but, I didn't watch like it's a show." Susan told her, wanting to be honest with her, but seeing how too much honest didn't look good. Marie looked at her oddly.

"But you have actually seen them...umm...?" Marie tried to ask her and began blushing. Susan actually smiled at her daughter.

"Yes, I have seen them having intercourse and oral sex if that's what your asking? I've asked them to close the doors, but they often don't and I have to rush past." She explained to her daughter.

"You mean I'll have to put up with seeing them when I walk to my room?" Marie asked her, shocked at the thought.

"No! No, I did get them to at least promise to keep the doors closed if they, well...do anything. I asked them to refrain totally while you were here but they wouldn't, especially Mary, she's more or less the leader of them." Susan told her oldest daughter and Marie couldn't believe it.

"Oh my god, little Mary is the ring leader, are you serious mom? She was always...always..." Marie said, trying to find the words.

"Cute, witty, and little, but also sneaky and way too smart for her own good, with far too much stubbornness for her age." Susan told her as she shrugged.

"Mom, there isn't anything you or dad can do to get them to stop? They shouldn't be doing those things." Marie comment to her mother, and Susan nodded at her.

"Well your father wants to ship Peter off somewhere or such, but the girls would still go at it. You have to separate all three I'd imagine to get them to stop and I told your father I'm not letting that happen." Susan confided in her.

"So they just go on having sex?" Marie asked her softly as she looked at her mother.

"I guess so, at least until someone comes up with a way to get them to stop, without defeating the purpose of them being family that is. I won't have them locked up, in a padded cell or banished, even if they are having sex." Susan spoke her mind to her and Marie just nodded.

"I understand, it's hard to get people to stop things that they want to do, it's just so...so weird thinking about my sisters and brother...doing that together." Marie said to her. She looked hard at her mother and down at the floor, then after a second back to her mother and Susan could tell something was on her mind.

"What Marie?" She asked her daughter and Marie gave her a nervous laugh.

"Did you ever...you know, get excited when you saw them?" Marie asked her, her face blushing a deep crimson. Susan gasped at her daughter.

"That's a hell of a question Marie?" Susan scolded her daughter.

"So no?" Marie asked her candidly, asking because she read something from her mothers talking. Susan gave her a solid stare, then Marie saw her eyes drift down ward...she could always tell when her mother was fibbing to her. "You have haven't you?" Marie asked her, staring hard at her mother. It was Susan's turn to blush.

"Yes. Yes I get excited almost every time I see them. You don't think me sick do you Marie? I can't handle anymore judging right now, seriously." She said, hoping Marie wasn't upset with her. Marie laughed softly.

"No mom, something told me you were holding out info on me though. No I don't think you're sick, I think most people would get aroused...even if it was later when they had a time to think about it?" Marie told her, and then looked at her again. "Did you ever do anything about being excited?" Marie asked her with a grin.

"Marie! You are evil!" Susan told her, but almost immediately smiled, then nodded at her daughter. "You shouldn't be asking me that...but, yes. Most of the times I saw them, either that or I'd give it to your father when he got home." Susan told her with a grin and Marie laughed.

"I bet. So why did he leave?" Marie asked her again.

"I told you honey, because of what Mary did and what he thought I had done." Susan told her; confused that she had to repeat it to her daughter. "Why do you ask?" Susan asked back at her daughter.

"Ah nothing, I was just thinking about something is all." Marie said, standing up from her mother's bed.

"So you're ok with all of this, I was worried you would freak out." Susan asked her, concern on her face. Marie shrugged at her.

"Ok in what context, its weird thinking about it, but I don't blame you if that's what you was wondering." Marie said as she looked at her mother Susan looked at her and had a pained look on her face. "What is it mom?" she asked her mother, kneeling in front of her and trying to look at her face, seeing that she was crying softly. "Mom, what's wrong?" she asked her again.

"I probably shouldn't do this, but I want to tell you everything, I...I didn't tell you the whole truth." Susan confided in her and started to tell her everything. About Peter's rubbing and how the girls would watch them, how that after a few weeks she grew to partly enjoy it. She had to pause for a minute, but her daughter was silent, waiting for her to finish. She then tried her best to tell Marie about what Peter and Mary had done to her at the sink and how that winded up.

"Oh my god mom, he came inside you?" Marie asked her; unable to believe what she was hearing. Her mother nodded.

"And Mary had helped him push it into me, and she rubbed me as he was inside me." Susan told her in shame, unable to look at her daughter. Marie looked at her in some disgust.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Dear Diary Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 200 milliseconds