• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Freeway Offramp

Freeway Offramp

We were driving south along highway 1 in California going to San Diego from Monterey. She had been visiting me again and I was taking her home after another incredible weekend of fun and sex.

At the time I had a little Chevrolet Cavalier so not a lot of room, but comfortable. She was wearing slacks and a blouse that did little to hide her beautiful breasts. I was in my usual jeans and t-shirt.

There wasn't much to see outside as we had left before the sun came up and it was still very dark out. As we drove along we talked about everything and anything thoroughly enjoying our time together. I suggested that she put the seat back and catch a nap since we didn't get much sleep before we left. I assured her that I was fine and that we would change drivers later.

She finally did put the seat back and took a nap. I kept gazing at her as she slept, memorizing her. So beautiful! I place my hand on her knee and just left it there needing to touch her.

She slept for an hour or so and when she awoke she leaned over and kissed my cheek, her hand moving to my crotch. She kissed my ear, her warm breath sending tingles through me and she squeezed my rapidly hardening cock.

I squirmed in the seat, trying to get more comfortable and she kept kissing and nibbling my ear and sliding her hand along my now very obvious erection. She reached for my belt, unbuckled it and un-did my pants, sliding the zipper down. She had me lift up slightly and she slid my pants down a bit bringing my under-ware with it. My cock sprang up, standing almost straight up and she closed her fingers around it. I gasped at her touch; she kissed me and said,

"Do you think you can keep us from getting in a wreck? I need to taste you again."

"We won't be getting in any wrecks!" I assured her.

She lowered her head and I felt the tip of her tongue flick across the head of my cock causing the electricity to shoot through me once more. She swirled her tongue around the head, licking at the ridge then sliding her mouth down my shaft keeping her lips tight and sucking her cheeks in tight so they added to the sensations flooding my cock.

Moaning, I lifted my hips up a bit, trying to get deeper into her mouth. My right hand was sliding along her side and hip as she lay across the console with her head in my lap. Her head began to bob up and down and she kept her lips tight around me, gripping and sucking me as she slid up and down. I slid my hand below her to feel her tits with the hard nipples straining at her bra and blouse. She moaned as I rubbed her nipple and the vibrations of her moan added to the shocks on my cock.

I pulled my hand out and once again caressed her side and hip, moving to her back. I lifted her blouse a bit and slid my fingers onto her silky smooth skin and tried to get into her slacks. The waste band was too tight so she unbuttoned it allowing me easier access. I slid my hand inside and beneath her panties cupping her buns, slowly working my hand down her crack, over her ass to the absolutely soaked pussy.

Leaning slightly to the right to have more reach I slid two fingers into her pussy and began to finger fuck her as she kept up her sucking on my extremely hard cock. We were both moaning, our breathing coming in short shallow gasps.

She sucked me deeper and pulled up completely then licked all around my shaft then from balls to tip like an ice cream cone. Swallowing me deep again, her tongue was caressing and lapping at me and she began to gently squeeze my balls as she sucked.

Her pussy was flowing and the car was filled with the sounds of her sucking and my fingers pumping.

Not sure how much more I could take, I began to look for somewhere to stop so we both could get the release we needed. I saw a sign ahead that said there was an off-ramp for some country road one half mile ahead. With no further thought, I slowed the car and took the off-ramp.

When she felt the car slow, she asked what was wrong and I told her that there was nothing wrong, but we needed a little more room and soon! She took my cock into her mouth again, sucking harder than ever.

My fingers were buried in her pussy still and my hips started bucking on their own.

Coming to the bottom of the ramp, the road Tee'd and there was a big turn-around just to the left. I drove into the turn-around pointing the car towards the freeway.

The sun was just beginning to lighten the sky in the east and we could see the color of the cars flying by on the freeway 150 feet away.

When I got the car stopped, she sat up, kissed me deeply, smiled and asked,

"What's on your mind?"

"You'll see!" I answered.

I got out of the car and went around her side, opened the door and helped her out. There was still a chill in the air, but we were quite warm from our activities in the car. I guided her to the back of the car, and had her lean over the trunk. I slid her slacks and panties down as well as my pants and moved closer. She looked back over her shoulder and gave me an incredible smile!

"Excellent idea!" she said, and wiggled her ass a bit.

Moving closer I guided my cock to her drenched pussy lips and slid the head up and down for awhile. She groaned and pushed her ass back towards me urging me to put it in. I rubbed the ridge across her clit a few times then slid down her wet lips to her opening again and this time pushed forward the head sinking into her tunnel. Immediately she gripped me trying to get me deeper, her ass backing up towards me.

I pulled out and rubbed her clit again, and then moving back to her opening plunged into her deep and hard. My balls slapped her clit and I held there, moving my hips in circles so my cock could rub her pussy everywhere.

She gasped and moaned as I drove deep then ground back against me, moving her hips. Such an incredible feeling! Holding her hips I began to pump in and out, her pussy gripping me, trying to keep me as deep as possible. We were fucking each other hard now, our moans urging the other one on, reaching for all the pleasure we could get and give, not paying any attention to the cars driving by on the freeway.

My hips developed that mind of their own and I pounded her hard and fast. She was moaning and groaning, pushing back, grinding hard.

I knew that I couldn't last much longer since in this position her pussy does some incredible things to my cock and I never seem to be able to last very long. Pounding her harder, urged on by her cries of pleasure, I soon felt my balls churning and boiling. I plunged deep and held and my balls let go and my cum exploded spraying her walls, coating her cervix.

"OH, fuckkkkkkk!" I cried as the waves crashed over me.

"Yessssss! Yesssss! She yelled and ground into me harder, her hips bucking against my cock.

Rope after rope of my cum flooded her already drenched pussy and I continued to stroke in and out over and over. Our mixed cum soon was flowing out around my plunging cock running down covering my balls.

I collapsed against her back, kissing her neck, holding my cock as deep inside her as I could. I could feel her pussy still quivering, gripping at my shaft.

"Damn, woman, you are incredible!" I whispered.

"You're not so bad yourself." She giggled.

We stood there, my arms around her, she still leaning on the trunk, my cock still inside her and we realized that it was now quite bright out and people in the cars flying by could certainly tell what we were doing. Reluctantly, I pulled out and with my pants around my ankles, went to the car door, reached in and got some paper towels. We quickly cleaned up enough to pull our pants up then got back in the car and continued our journey southward.

We looked at each other once we were back on the freeway and burst out laughing together.

"You are one hot lady!" I told her.

"I've never done anything like that before!" she giggled.

Her smile and sparkling green eyes told me all I needed to know.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Freeway Offramp

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds