• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Plantation Porn Ch. 06

Plantation Porn Ch. 06

There are a lot of strange things that go through a person's mind. Take me for example. My name is Elisha Brown. In every way, I am a strong Black woman. I hold a bachelor's of science degree in the field of Business Administration from the prestigious Howard University. I'm currently working on my Master's degree in Business Administration at Boston College in the city of Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts. On top of that, I'm six feet two inches tall, athletic and sexy, with medium brown skin, short black hair and pale gray eyes. I've got a cute face, sexy body, awesome breasts, killer legs and fantastic booty. And I'm quite butch and damn proud of it. Butch women rock. Especially butch women of African descent. People look at me and make make all kinds of assumptions. Yet you would never believe what my deepest sexual fantasies involve.

Oh, shoot. I am not sure if I'm ready for this. Okay. Here goes nothing. I have something really important to confess to you folks today. I've always had a thing for White women. Lots of Black lesbians do but we don't admit it. And even though you might have a hard time picturing this, I'm totally submissive in the bedroom. You see, I am very much into a very controversial style of BDSM called Race Play. In my deepest sexual fantasies, I like to submit to White women. I like some really harsh type of domination. I fantasize about getting whipped, spanked, and completely degraded. I want to be completely dominated. Does that surprise you? I guess it might. That's just how I roll, I guess.

I browsed through a lot of BDSM websites and forums while searching for what I was looking for. Many women found my fantasies to be sick. Or strange. What's so strange about a strong Black woman who fantasizes about getting spanked by a White woman? I don't know. I guess in today's politically correct world, it's not cool to admit you have such fantasies. I've dominated quite a few White women in my day. I've spanked them, smacked them and made them suck my toes. I occasionally tie them up and fuck them with my strap-on dildo. Yeah, I'm bad. However, these days I want to explore my submissive side. Political correctness be damned.

I finally found my Mistress, so to speak. A five-foot-three, slim and blonde-haired White chick named Melody Wright. She's a sophomore at Emerson College in the city of Boston, and also moonlights as a professional Dominatrix. She's also an amateur porn star whose videos sizzle on the web. I found this really peculiar. Well, Mistress Melody soon had me singing a different tune. She explained to me that she was openly gay, and very much into Black women. Especially tall, athletic Black women like myself. The fact that I kind of look like WNBA Superstar Lisa Leslie was definitely a plus in her book. I must say I found her quite sexy. And her confident manner was a really turn-on for me. Melody was totally cool with my fetishes. Race Play was one of her favorite aspects of the world of BDSM. We got right down to business.

Mistress Melody and I got down and dirty in her off-campus apartment in the Chinatown District of Boston. She sat naked on the living room couch, riding crop in hand. In a stern voice she ordered me to undress. The first time I heard that commanding tone of hers, I found myself really turned on. These days, every chick who has a whip and a black leather outfit thinks she's a Dominatrix. I've dominated quite a few women and been dominated by a handful. Being a Dominatrix has nothing to do with leather, whips or chains. It's a state of mind. It's more than a lifestyle. You either have it in you or you don't. And Mistress Melody definitely had it.

I smiled and undressed before my sexy Mistress. I took off my White silk shirt, followed by my dark gray business suit and gray silk pants. Off came my shoes. I wasn't wearing any underwear. Truth be told, the only time this sexy Black Amazon wears underwear is while navigating through the red zone, if you catch my drift. Mistress Melody fingered her pussy while observing me. I found that distracting. Also, my own pussy was getting all tingly. Mistress Melody smiled and told me to get on with it. I stood naked before her. A towering Black woman standing before the sexy White woman she willingly sought to dominate her.

Mistress Melody asked me to turn around and bend over. I did as I was told. She rose from the couch and stood behind me. I felt her hands cup my big sexy butt cheeks. Her fingers slid inside my pussy and rectum. I gasped in shock. Mistress Melody laughed and then cupped my breasts. She told me how beautiful she found me, and then told me to get on all fours. I complied. Mistress Melody spread my ass cheeks and began licking my asshole. I also felt her fingers probing my pussy. Oh, wow. I'm not sure what she's doing to me but I must say I really like it. I love having my ass played with. I don't know how she knows that.

Mistress Melody had me lie on my back and she began licking my pussy. I normally don't allow women to go down on me. Why? It's a butch woman thing. A lot of us don't like to be touched genitally. It makes us feel vulnerable. When we're being pleasured, we can lose control. And control is everything to a butch woman. Well, I am a butch woman who wants to give up control. Mistress Melody took control of me. With her agile fingers and wonderful tongue, she invaded my pussy. She also shoved two fingers up my ass, driving me absolutely nuts. I found myself squealing in delight as she worked me over.

Mistress Melody suddenly changed tempo. I must admit it caught me by surprise. She told me I was a horny Black slut, and she loved dominating Black sluts like myself. She ordered me to get on my knees and I did. Without warning, she smacked my face. Well, that got me really mad. Oh no she didn't just do that. I am a strong Black woman. I won't just let some skinny White chick smack my face. Hell no. Mistress Melody laughed and then smacked me again. I rubbed my face, and stared hard at her. She spat in my face, and told me she was my superior. From here to frigging eternity. Her words really cut right through me. And I think she knew it. Mistress Melody gently took my face in her hands. She told me I had to learn my place. I was a Black woman and my place was to serve a dominant White woman like herself. I looked deep inside myself.

Mistress Melody's words resonated through me. Why was I so damn attracted to White women? Many Black women hate White women because they're pampered and prized by our society while we struggle for everything. Yeah, at times I hated them and I often envied them. I find myself attracted to their unique sexiness and cockiness. I also hate their guts for that. I remember how I had a crush on this blonde chick named Isabel, who was head of the cheerleading team at Saint Peter Academy, a school I attended in Washington D.C. I was the Prom Queen, and I was going out with a handsome Black athlete, but deep down I lusted after that cheerleader. Weird, huh? Even before I knew I was gay, I liked White chicks. I might as well admit it to myself. I confessed all this to Mistress Melody, who nodded gravely.

Mistress Melody told me that if I proved myself worthy, she'd consent on making my dreams come true. Every superior White goddess needs a Black female slave. And Mistress Melody considered making me hers. I begged her to allow me to prove myself. So she put me to the test. For the next few hours, Mistress Melody made me do menial tasks for her. I cooked and cleaned, and I also washed her clothes and did the dishes. When I was done, I laid on the floor at her feet and allowed her to rest her feet on my back while she did some homework. Mistress Melody still wasn't satisfied with my performance. I begged her not to give up on me. Nodding, Mistress Melody said she'd give me one last chance.

Mistress Melody placed a collar around my neck, and then she whipped out her strap-on dildo. I smiled happily. She wagged her finger and told me to beg for it. I knelt before Mistress Melody and begged her to fuck me. I told her I was a ghetto slut who longed to get fucked by her White Mistress. This seemed to turn her on. She shoved the dildo into my mouth and I sucked it with gusto. Mistress Melody smiled and rubbed my head. She pulled the dildo out of my mouth after a few minutes and made me get on all fours. Face down and ass up, I offered myself to my Mistress. Laughing, Mistress Melody smacked my big ass and then shoved her fingers up my cunt. It was so sudden that I winced. Moments later, I felt her dildo press against my asshole. Without a word, Mistress Melody thrust it inside of me.

Holding my hips tightly, Mistress Melody began fucking my asshole with her strap-on dildo. Head down and ass up, I took it. A maelstrom of feelings filled me. Sexually and physically, I felt both pleasure and pain. Psychologically, I was in limbo. Was this truly what I wanted? To get completely dominated and screwed by a White chick? Where was my pride and dignity as a strong Black woman? Oh, shit. To hell with all that. I want to surrender to her. I want to get fucked. I want to get degraded. I want to be dominated. It turns me out. Gets my pussy wet just thinking about it. I begged Mistress Melody to fuck me harder. Laughing, she plunged the dildo into the forbidden depths of my asshole. I screamed. It was a scream of sheer happiness, of deep satisfaction and of revelation.

Mistress Melody gleefully sodomized me with the strap-on dildo, slamming it deep into my asshole. My squeals and moans seemed to really turn her on. As for me, I was fingering my cunt nonstop as she fucked me. My pussy was wetter than the Atlantic ocean. I've never been more excited in my entire lifetime. Mistress Melody continued fucking me until I came, gushing hot girly cum all over myself. She dipped two fingers into my cunt and brought them to her lips, tasting me. She smacked me again, and told me I tasted too damn good. Then she kissed me. Yeah, she kissed me. That's what I couldn't see coming.

After our session ended, I took a shower. I offered Mistress Melody eight hundred bucks for her time. She wouldn't take my money. Now that I found puzzling. Mistress Melody told me I was just too much fun. And she wanted me around more often. She told me we could have a lot of fun together. I was intrigued. Mistress Melody explained herself. She told me that millions of men and women worldwide were intrigued by the sexual practice of Race Play in BDSM. Everyone knows about the regular side of Race Play. Macho Black men fucking White women in front of their wimpy husbands. People were quite intrigued by the idea of a dominant White woman having her way with women of color. It wasn't politically correct, and partly because of that it intrigued them.

Mistress Melody offered me a joint partnership. We would make interracial lesbian porn videos together. While I liked the idea, I wasn't exactly thrilled. I've worked too hard to simply throw away my career in business and become a porn star. What would my own friends and family say? Mistress Melody told me we'd both wear masks while we are performing in the videos. Now, this I could do. I signed an exclusive contract with a porn company and performed under the moniker of Black Thunder. Mistress Melody and I recruited other women, both Black and White, to perform in the videos. Everyone would wear a mask during the shooting of the movies. And that's how it all began.

Mistress Melody and I stared in our first movie, Interracial Lesbian Plantation. In the movie, I played the role of the Black female slave of a secretly gay White female plantation owner of the American South. This Mistress of mine was leader of a cabal of closeted White lesbians who purchased Black female slaves to be used as their sexual playthings. And they often had orgies at the Plantation. Orgies involving hardcore race play, strap-on dildos, whips and chains, the works. Needless to say, the porn world was shocked. Many people denounced the movie. We nevertheless found a distributor, and it became 2010's top-selling porn video. Bigger than more established titles like Paris Hilton's sex tape. Overnight Mistress Melody and I became multi-millionaires. And the sweetest part? Nobody knows that I'm a porn star. Not my family or friends. Not even the women I performed with in the movie. I see myself becoming a big-shot CEO someday. And I'll continue working in the fast-growing arena of interracial lesbian porn on the sly. Don't tell my mother!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Plantation Porn Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 522 milliseconds