• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Northern Experience

Northern Experience

I love camping. I love the tent and the ability to hear everything that is going on. Camping on my own, though, is different than anything that I have ever done before. Usually I am with a huge group, but this time I decided to go it alone. When I pulled in to the Straits State Park it honestly felt like I was coming home. I know this park. I know everything about this park, and I know all of the really good spots to see the Mackinaw Bridge from.

As I am setting up my tent on my spot in the lower campground I look around and notice that there seem to be more men than usual around and a lot fewer than normal women. Thankfully I am not one of those shy and retiring type of women. When one of the more attractive men walked by, I flagged him down.

"Can I help you, Missy?" Walking over by the fire pit, he takes off his shirt and I must say that I was admiring his physique a lot more than I figured that I would be.

I must say that I had a moment of indecision: Should I pull the damsel in distress or just ask him to build the fire as I had originally thought to? "I must say that it is a lot more damp down here than I had figured on. Would you be so kind as to get a fire going for me? That is the one thing that I have never been able to master." I at least had all of the stuff out so that he could get at it easily.

Giving me the once over again he turns to the fire and kneels down in front of it. This man - I still don't know his name - has got to have the tightest ass that I have ever seen. Once he gets the fire going he turns toward me. "Here ya go. If there is anything else that I can do for ya, just let me know. I'm at the campsite just a couple of sites down from ya. Just look for the tent camper with the three pull outs." I smile my thanks and he walks away.

After a little while I decide to take a walk , so I head off toward the trail that will take me up to the bridge overlook. I am glad that I had been training since the first of the year, because now I now that I'll be able to climb the trails and do everything that I am looking forward to without being winded at the first turn.

I guess that it had been a while since I ever thought of anyone following me, because when I left the campsite I zipped everything up and just walked away. I never looked at the other campers and I didn't even see my fire lighter start walking behind me. As I enter the woods, it is almost as if I have just stepped away from civilization. I walk further on and suddenly I feel a hand on my shoulder. Whipping around I grab the hand and throw the person to the ground without even thinking about it. As I look down into the face of possibly the most attractive guy that I have ever seen I have to apologize. "I am so sorry! I never heard you behind me. I must have been off in my own little world." I reach out my hand to help him up. Getting up, he brushes himself off and gingerly reaches out his hand toward me.

"I just thought that you should probably not be walking alone. Please let me introduce myself. My name is Jeffrey, and I would be honored if you would let me accompany you on this walk. Do you know your way around?" I nod my head. "Good, then maybe you can tell me where the best place is to take a lovely girl to make out with her."

Smiling, I lead him to a different overlook than I was originally going to. When we get there we sit down on the rocks and marvel at all the traffic that is going across the Bridge. I know that this one is a little bit more private than the other one. When Jeffrey turns to me I just know that he is going to kiss me. When his lips touch mine I know that I have never been kissed the way that he is kissing me. Before I know it, he is reaching under my t-shirt and pressing it up over my head. We break the kiss just long enough to take off our shirts. His hands reach around my back and undo my bra. "What is your name? I don't even know who it is that I am going to make love to."

"I'm Sasha. My parents were Russian and they liked to keep a little of the old country alive in our house. I have a Russian name and I have the Russian temperament."

Pressing me back onto the rocky ground I know that I do not want this time to be marred by the fact that there is a rock pressing into my shoulder. "Jeffrey, come back to the tent with me, please. It is too rocky here." Quickly we put our clothes back on and go back to the campground. When we reach the tent Jeffrey reaches out and takes my arm gently in his.

"One thing, before we go any further. You look like you are barely even legal to drive. How old are you?"

I have to grin at the compliment that he just gave me. "I am happy to announce that I am 20 years old. Thank you for the compliment. You don't have to worry, I am very legal."

"Good, because since I saw you get out of your car, I have wanted you. My buddies said that you were jail bait though." As he is speaking he rips my shirt off and goes for my shorts. Before he can rip them though I stop him. "Are you having second thoughts?"

"No. I just want to be able to keep some of my clothes in one piece." Quickly I take off the rest of my clothes as he strips down as well. When I see the size of him I have a quick second thought. He is huge, and that makes me a little scared. I have never had one that was this big before.

"Sasha, I am going to fuck you so hard that you are going to beg me to stop." Suddenly he is on top of me and before I am even ready he rams that huge cock up into me. I scream in pain as it feels like I am being ripped apart. "Sasha, get use to it. When I really fuck you it will be a lot worse." Pulling out he rams back up within me. Harder and harder, faster and faster he fucks me until I feel, to my shame, my body's response. As he pounds into me and I feel the pain, it soon becomes overcome with the pleasure. "Yeah, you bitch. You know that you like it hard. You are nothing but a fucking bitch in heat. Listen to yourself moaning while you are getting fucked by a stranger." Suddenly he picks up the pace and I feel him swell inside of me. "AHHHHH! I'm cumming! You fucking whore! You made me cum already!" I can feel him unload inside of me as I come in the most intense orgasm I have ever had. Thankfully, I black out as he pulls out. The next time I open my eyes, he is nowhere to be seen and his camper is gone. I guess I was able to give him what he wanted before he left.

For the rest of my vacation I do exactly what I had planned on. I do a lot of photography, a lot of biking, and a lot of hiking. I go to Mackinac Island for a few days and it feels so much like home that I decide to move there. I find a store front that I can rent and open as a photography studio, and the rest, as they say, is history. There is only one time that I left the island and the is when it got frozen in and the only way to the mainland is by snowmobile. My mainland home is now in St. Ignace, and I am living my dream: 90% of my photography is of the wonderful nature around this area and how, unfortunately, man has left his mark upon it. There are days that I wish I could have seen it back when the Natives still were the only population around. We need to save this land before it is gone forever.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Northern Experience

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds