• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Collared and Owned

Collared and Owned

Her phone buzzed in her lap as she received a new text message. Her heart jumped into her throat, hoping it was her Master. But she was driving home from a short day at work and was always nervous to text and drive. But if it was Master, she had better reply, or she would get punished. And not in the way that pleased her. He would humiliate her, use her in unenjoyable ways. There were bad consequences for disobeying.

-My house at 4, slut.-

Immediately a smile spread across her face, she blushed with excitement, and her tight pussy began to get wet slightly.

Just from a text, she thought, pleased.

He was always able to do that. Just the thought of her Master made her wet. His strong hands, the veins standing out up and down his forearms, his thick broad shoulders and tree-trunk thighs. His large dick that could please her in ways nothing and nobody else ever could. Her entire body ached for His touch.

-Yes, Master.- She replied, then quickly stuck her phone between her thighs, snug against her shaved twat. He liked it shaved; she always kept it smooth just for Him. She begged silently for his reply to be quick.

-Good girl.-

She expected the vibration, but it still startled her. Her hand came off the wheel, the car swerved slightly into the other lane. She wanted His dick against her lower lips, she pined for any part of His hard body to be there. A honk from the car beside her brought her back into the here and now. She grabbed the wheel and quickly straightened out her car.

It was noon, which meant He was texting her on his lunch break. She had plenty of time to get home and get ready for her Master, but she still stepped harder on the accelerator. The 15 minute drive went by in eight. Whenever He gave her a time, she watched the clock like a hawk, counting every minute.

She knew not to disappoint Him. A couple of times it had happened. She was late, or disobeyed, and He would discipline her unmercilessly. She learned her lesson the day she forgot to wear the collar He had gotten her.

It was a thin black leather collar, with a silver Tiffany's heart pendant attached to it. It bore her name, as the puppy and property of her Master. It was a birthday gift He had given her, and she had never felt more happy or proud.

She toyed with the pendant hanging at her throat. The tag and collar meant He owned her. The thought of being His puppy forever made her heart skip beats and made her pussy drip wet. To be His for the rest of her life was all she wanted. The collar made that so. She was His and was to never remove her collar. But on that day, she had forgotten to put it back around her neck after her shower.

They met one Saturday afternoon for lunch at one of her favorite restaurants. He was always good to her; He treated her well, spoiled her with gifts, and showed her everyday how much He loved her in their own ways. Everyday He made her prouder and prouder to be His little slave girl.

She wore the black dress and heels that He had bought for her, with her lips painted a bright red. He had said that He loved how the black and red made her skin look as ivory. He complimented her everyday on her beauty; her pale skin and exquisite curves.

She had already been seated at their reserved table. She always tried to be early, just so she would never be late for Him. When He saw her, He was already wearing a smile.

She smiled back and waved, thrilled to see Him walking towards. But then His smile abruptly disappeared.

That was when she noticed the cool and comfortable feeling of her precious collar was missing. Her hand went straight to her throat in disbelief that she had forgotten to put her collar back on.

He walked to the table, but did not sit. He starred at her angrily. "Stand, slut!" He barked. The restaurant was crowded, and everybody turned to look. Startled and curious eyes watched them. She stood obediently at His command.

"Where is your collar?" His deep voice resonated out of His chest and filled the building. It scared and excited her to have Him yell at her. Eyes from every direction widened and watched intently.

"I forgot to put it back on after my shower. Master, forgive me," her voice cracked and tremble. She was angry at herself, infuriated.

"That collar means you are mine. And here you are, in this crowded restaurant, without your collar. Without MY collar!" She flinched at his words, but knew she deserved the reprimanding. "Do you not want to be my slut-puppy? You must not want to if you 'forgot'," He sneered, "to wear my collar."

Those words stung. She wanted nothing more in life than to be His. "No! Master, please, I do want to be Yours! All Yours! I only want..."

"Did I tell you to speak, whore?" His eyes were fire.

Why did I forget my collar!? She screamed inside her own head. If she spoke one more word without His permission, she would feel the back of His hand land squarely across her mouth.

He starred at her. She lowered her eyes, looking down over her breasts, and studied the floor in moot silence. She could feel and see that her nipples had harden at the angry sound of His deep voice.

"You didn't wear my collar. So should that mean you didn't wear the clothes I bought you?" His voice had quieted slightly. He wasn't yelling, but the steel in His voice made her shiver. Then her eyes widened, as was everyone's, when she released what He had just said.

"Remove my clothes. I bought those for my little slave. And I don't see anybody here with a collar proclaiming them my property. Take them off." People all around gasped in dismay as she began to unlatch her heels. She gingerly handed them to Him, which He took from her hands forcefully.

More gasps, and this time audible words of surprise, as she slipped the straps of her dress off her shoulders. Her large, white, supple breasts were immediately visible. She stepped out of her dress and handed it over. She stood there, hands at her sides, wearing only the thin red thong she had purchased herself.

"Do you want to be my puppy, bitch?"

"Yes, Master, yes!"

Her skin seemed on fire as she blushed and craved for His attention. Her whole body turning a slight red. She stood naked in a restaurant full of people, being yelled and reprimanded by her Master. It nearly shamed her to realize just how wet her pussy had become.

She loved being yelled at and called horrible names, it turned her on every time. Even now, in front of all these strangers. She wanted to show Him she was truely sorry and wanted to be solely his.

The power He had over her, her obedience to every and all command, excited Him. Having her obey Him, even in such a humiliating way, aroused Him. And He knew how her body reacted when she being ordered about.

His cock grew hard. The bulge of His pants begin to enlarge. "How much do you want to stay my puppy?"

She was nervous and excited. This was her chance to prove she loved Him and never wanted to be without Him. But in front of all these people. She was hesitant and scared. She did not think she would be able to show Him she was sorry and wanted to stay His puppy.

Without a word, He turned to leave. She had hesitated and at that moment, He decided to have nothing to do with her. Her heartbeat quickened, she begin to panic. He couldn't leave her!

In desperation to stay His puppy, she called to Him, "Master, please, don't go. I will show you and everyone here how much I want to stay You puppy "

He turned back around to face her; his face was solid, expressing no emotion. "Then show them, slut." She walked toward him with a purposeful stride, her perfectly rounded tits bouncing and swaying slightly for all to see. She didn't break eye contact with Him as she unzipped His pants and dropped to her knees.

His cock was semi hard already as she freed it from His denim jeans. Jeans that fit Him perfectly; jeans that made His ass look good to her.

More shocked awes became audible as people began filing out of the restaurant. Some disgusted with what was happening, but many stayed seated, fixated on the event.

She starred back into His beautiful blue eyes. His eyes and his hardening dick were what belayed His excitement and anticipation. "If you want to stay my slut, you better fucking finish what you've started. Suck my dick, you filthy mongrel."

She soaked through her last article of clothing as He growled down at her. She grabbed onto His massive thighs and opened her mouth wide. She pulled Him to her and swallowed His dick as far as she could. It touched the back of her throat, but there was still much left to get down. She pulled her head away to get a breath, then forced His cock back down her throat.

As soon as her chin touched His balls, she felt His strong hand grab the back of her head and hold her there. She held out as long as she could before she started gagging on His dick; choking on Him. Her face turned red because of the strain on her throat, her eyes squeezed shut as she tried to convince herself she didn't need to breathe.

Being used by Him made her pussy drip. Her clit swelled as it begged for the attention her mouth was getting. She could feel her juices running down her thighs as she sat there being suffocated by her Master. She wanted so badly to play with her little twat. But He never gave her permission. She dug her nails deeper into His thighs to keep her hands from her aching pussy.

He withdrew His hard cock from her throat, with long thick strings of her spit connecting them together and hanging from her mouth. "I want to be your slut, Master " she managed to exclaim as she gulped air. She wrapped one slender hand around His thick shaft and began jacking Him off.

He slapped her hand away, "I didn't tell you to give me a handjob, you fucking cunt!" He grabbed her under her chin and the back of her head. He stooped slightly to growl in her face, "I said suck my dick!" He straightened and then thrust His dick back into her warm moist throat. He kept her head in His hands and forcefully fucked her face. She turned red from His grip and the ferocity of His forgiveness.

Letting her choke on His thick meat meant He forgave her. She had forgotten to were His collar; He had nearly disowned her because of it. But now He was letting her suck on His dick. It was a privilege to have His dick inside of her. She lived for that sole purpose. The only excuse for her existence was to serve her Master and please Him. She reveled at every chance to please Him.

"What do you want, bitch? " He pulled out His dick so she could answer.

"I want Your cum on me! I want to be Your puppy-slut! Use me, Master!"

He began jacking off as He still held her head close. His hand balled into a fist in her hair. She loved watching Him jack off. His big hand stroking His big dick always did something to her. She felt the quiver course through her body. She wanted to cum, she needed to cum. She began to moan and sway her hips. She wanted something in her pussy at that very moment. She could feel herself about to cum. She wanted it badly.

"Master, let me cum! Plea...!" She tried to scream and plead, but He shoved His cock into her throat once more to stifle her cries.

"Keep it wet, slut!" He commanded.

She slobbered on His wonderful dick as she fought back her own climax. She was so close, she was on the edge and about to jump over. Her pussy tingled and tightened. She was fighting it as best she could but was losing. She could feel herself slipping. The only thing in the world at that moment was the sweet taste of His cock in her throat and the overwhelming urge to let herself cum.

His hand tightened in her hair. She saw His whole body tense up. He shouted at her to cum. He got a few more strokes before barking at her, "Open your fucking mouth, bitch!"

His thick hot load jetted into her open mouth and all over her face. It plastered her face, which forced her to close her eyes. She felt the warmth of His cum sprayed across her face and down her throat as she tried to swallow. She could hear Him shouting His pleasure. When He yelled at her to cum, her body released and an orgasm ripped through her. As soon as His dick unloaded on her face, her body convulsed and forced another orgasm to release itself. Her thighs were sticky and wet from her juices, her face thickly covered in His.

Many appalled witnesses proclaimed their disgust at what had just happened in the restaurant. But not surprisingly, there were scattered bouts of applause and cheers.

"Clean me, Puppy," He said sweetly but sternly.

"Yes, my Master," she was ecstatic He had called her His puppy. She was still His puppy! She carefully licked the tip of His still hard dick, before dragging her tongue down His long shaft and the back up. Making sure she cleaned up every drop of cum.

"Good girl. Put it away now."

She was surprised when she heard an audible sigh escape her lips. But she pulled His tight boxer briefs and jeans back up to His waist. The button snapped together quickly, but she took her time pulling up the zipper. She did not want to nick anything with the metal teeth.

He reached into His blazer and pulled out a black leash. Precious stones were embedded sporadically about its length. The metal clasp had LV engraved into it, and the loop of the handle had the company name of Louis Vuitton perfectly stitched about it. He held it in front of her face as she still kneeled before Him.

"This is your new gift. I thought it would go well with your collar. I had hoped to lead you out of here by this leash." He stuffed it back in His pocket; her excitement disappeared with it.

"Stand."

She flew to her feet. His cum had cooled on her face and dripped down her neck onto her breast. Even if she wanted to, she knew not to attempt to wipe it away. She would be told when she could and could not do something. She would wait patiently for His every command.

He looked her up and down. She had a perfect figure and was simply stunning. And with Himself coating her face, she looked even more gorgeous. She was beautiful to begin with, and then He would destroy that beauty, but it always made her look even more ravishing. Pleased with her and Himself, the corner of His lips upturned into a twitch of a smile.

"Come." He turned without waiting for a response and strode towards the double glass doors of the restaurant. She followed Him, naked except for her red thong and His sticky cum, right on His heels and out the door.

(To be continued)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Collared and Owned

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 130 milliseconds