• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom & I Are Dommes

Mom & I Are Dommes

My fingers trembled as I helped Mom strap the dildo to her Venus mons. "Strap it on tight, baby," she said. "I don't want it to slip while I'm fucking this worm's brains out." The worm she was referring to dangled from a pulley just a few feet away. Mom and I had teamed up to screw clamps on his nipples. A cage had been placed over his cock to prevent an erection. A ball-gag in his mouth insured his silence.

"Now bend over, darling, and I'll lubricate my cock in your pussy. I hope you're wet, otherwise this worm will suffer. Your pussy juice is the only lubricant I intend to use."

Mom's thick rubber cock slid smoothly into my creamy cunt. I groaned as she pumped it in and out. "Oh, yes, Mom, fuck me, please fuck me," I pleaded. The slave ogled us through eyes glazed with lust. He groaned as the wire of the cock-cage bit into his swelling member. I gasped as Mom pulled her cock out of my pussy and turned to the slave. A few more thrusts would have done the job. "Take the gag out of his mouth," Mom said. Even though I was only an apprentice, I knew that whenever a dominatrix inflicts pain, the slave must be able to invoke the safe word that brings an immediate halt to whatever punishment is being inflicted. Mom allowed a slave to use the safe word only three times before terminating him as a client. There was a long waiting list for Mom's services, so replacements were not a problem.

With a broad smile on her face, Mom guided the rubber cock between the slave's quivering ass-cheeks. "Now listen to me, scum. My cock is going up your ass one way or the other. If you relax, it will be much easier for you." The slave moaned as the rubber head stretched his anus and sucked in his breath when it popped into his rectum. Half of Mom's cock slid smoothly into his rear. "Thank my daughter for providing the lubricant. Thanks to her, my cock is all the way up your ass." Without lifting his head, the slave whispered, "Thank you, mistress."

"I'm enjoying his ass so much that I have decided to allow him the pleasure of a hard-on. Take the cage off of his cock, darling. Then remove the clamps from his nipples and give his chest a whipping. You need to practice your stroke."

The slave's unrestrained cock lurched to a full erection in less than a minute. It was a magnificent appendage fully eight inches in length and nearly as thick as my wrist. I sadistically tightened the nipple clamps one full turn before unscrewing them. Mom's "tools" hung from hooks along one wall. There were whips and paddles of all kinds, clamps, rings, even rat and mousetraps. Setting off a mousetrap with a guy's cock is great fun. After selecting a cat-of-nine-tails, I took aim on the slave's hairy, muscular chest. He grunted as I landed the first blow. "Harder, child. Really make it crack. You're showing him too much mercy, and that isn't what he's paying for. How is his cock, by the way?"

"It's at full hard, Mom. It really is a beauty. Are we going to use it?"

"There will be time for that later, baby. Now lay into that whip."

The clamps had made the slave's bullet-sized nipples ultra-sensitive. I took aim on one and then the other. Each time I landed a blow, his cock lurched all the way to his belly. His superb erection was proof that he enjoyed what we were doing to him.

"Mom, I'm afraid he's going to cum. Can we use his cock now?" I still had a lot to learn about the business. One thing a domme must never do is let the slave know that she desires him. Mom explained that to me in whispers as we removed the weights from the slave's ankles and lowered him to the floor.

"Now stretch out and keep your hands at your sides, worm," Mom ordered. "And you had better not touch us. If you dare to cum before I give you permission, I will punish you severely, so hold it back." She turned to me and said, "You can use him first."

Mom held the slave's cock up and I slowly impaled myself on it. It was hot and pliable, so much better than a stiff, cold dildo. Mom fondled my soft tits, then ran her hand down my body and found my clit. She skillfully masturbated me as I fucked the slave. I posted up and down on his sturdy cock and came almost immediately.

I held up the slave's cock and watched it disappear into Mom's bush. I lapped at one of her beautiful nipples, then took it into my mouth and sucked like a hungry babe. "Oh, that's nice," Mom whispered. "It's been twenty years since you had my teat in your mouth."

I followed Mom's example and fiddled with her swollen clitoris, but playing with it wasn't enough for me, and I soon kissed my way down her glorious body and caressed the nubbin with my tongue. The combination of a hard cock in her fuck-hole and a soft tongue against her cum-trigger was too much for her, and her voluptuous body was racked by a string of orgasms, each one stronger than the one that preceded it.

I helped my trembling mother to her feet. "You made me cum too quick, worm," she said. Perhaps she had momentarily forgotten her role while riding the slave, but she quickly regained control. "I should not allow you the pleasure of an orgasm, but I will leave it up to my daughter."

"Let him cum, Mom. I want to see the juice spurting from his cock."

"Very well, then. Do you want his face or his cock?"

"I'll take his face." Mom squatted over his genitals while I squatted over his handsome face. "Don't start until I start," Mom warned him. "And if you aren't finished by the time I'm finished, I won't let you cum." Mom and I let our bladders go at the same time. The slave opened his mouth wide to catch my warm pee. He jacked his cock furiously as Mom's amber fluid spilled down on it. Just as Mom and I were winding down, the slave came so hard that a gob of his cum hit my belly. Jism went flying in every direction. I felt vindicated as I watched the impressive display of male virility. Any guilt that had built up during the session was quenched.

The slave was actually a highly-successful businessman. If I told you his name, you might even recognize it. He paid two-thousand dollars in cash to be beaten and humiliated by my mother and I. He and hundreds of other perverts had made my mother very wealthy, and I was on my way to becoming as rich as she was.

Let me tell you how it all started. My mother and father parted company while I was away attending my first year of college. My father ran away with his mousy secretary and hasn't been heard from since. I never understood why he chose a woman who was far less beautiful than his wife. My mother continued to pay for my education. When I asked her how she managed it, she said that she had put away a nice nest egg during the marriage. Instead of taking summer off like most kids did, I took classes year round. I confess that I was promiscuous in college. I didn't learn until later that I had inherited my mother's robust sex drive. I graduated early with excellent grades. Mom rewarded me with an all-expenses-paid summer vacation in Europe. I got fucked in every major European city. By the time I returned home, I had a very healthy attitude about sex. Anything between two consenting adults was fine with me.

When I returned home and saw Mom for the first time in nearly four years, I could hardly believe my eyes. She had always been very pretty, but during the marriage she hadn't taken much interest in her appearance. After the separation, she transformed herself into a radiant beauty. Curly blonde hair framed her angelic face. Every speck of makeup had been applied with the skill of an artist. Her hourglass figure drew admiring glances from both genders.

Mom took me to one of the finest restaurants in town to celebrate my homecoming. She was wearing an original Versace dress that I'm sure had cost thousands and matching accessories that had cost thousands more. I was perplexed. Mom had a high school education and no skills outside the bedroom and kitchen. Where was her money coming from?

"Mom, I don't understand. You must have a very good job to be able to afford all this. Maybe some rich guy took you on as a mistress." I meant it as a light-hearted joke, but it turned out to be close to the mark.

"Well, it's more like several hundred men, and they do call me mistress. Honey, I've learned how to make more money than I ever dreamed possible. It's easy and it's fun. Do you know what a dominatrix is?"

"Oh, Mom, you're kidding. I cannot picture you with a whip."

"It's true, darling. I was hoping we could go into business together. We could make a fortune."

"I could never hurt anybody, Mom. I feel bad when I swat a fly."

"You feel bad because that fly wanted to live, just like every living creature. I wouldn't dream of hurting someone who didn't want it. At least agree to watch one of the sessions."

A few days later, I was down in Mom's "torture chamber" watching her whip a husky banker. "Do you want to give it a try?" she asked, as she handed me the cat-of-nine-tails. I lay a light blow on one of his ass-cheeks. "Harder, dear. If they don't wince, you're not hitting them hard enough." I gave him a good one, and his butt-cheeks snapped together. With each blow, his big cock lurched all the way to his belly. Then on one lurch, it spewed a stream of watery cum halfway across the room. "LAY IT ON HIM, HONEY! IT WILL MAKE HIM CUM HARDER." As I savagely beat the banker's flabby ass, each blow seemed to force another cum-shot out of him. By the time he finished, my pussy was sopping wet. I was hooked.

When word spread through the BDSM underground that a mother-daughter domme team was in business, we really hit it big. Wealthy men would pay plenty to be beaten and humiliated by a beautiful mother and her equally beautiful daughter. When she and I started having lesbian sex during the sessions, our slaves begged for appointments.

One of our most pleasurable and lucrative sessions was with a wealthy Hollywood couple. You would be shocked to learn their identities, but you won't hear it from me. In our business, discretion is everything. One slip of the tongue and you might as well hang up your whips for good.

The beautiful wife enjoyed watching her husband get worked over. I let out a soft wolf whistle when she removed her clothes. Although she was slightly over the hill and hadn't made a film in several years, her body was still God's work of art. She stretched out on the bed and slowly masturbated as she watched our performance.

We started with suspension, something Mom is very fond of. When we finished, the screen idol was spread-eagled in the air with his long cock pointing at the floor. I never would have guessed that this very macho man - at least in his movies - would submit to this sort of thing. I was extremely nervous. I had once had a schoolgirl crush on the man and never missed his movies. Mom noticed my fidgeting and took me aside. "Calm down, baby," she whispered. "He's just another slave. Act like a pro."

Mom and I put weighted clothespins on his nipples and a heavy weight on his long, hard cock to keep it pointed straight down. A Chinese wok was placed on the floor to catch his load. I cinched a noose around his balls and ran the cord back between his legs. I chucked a foot-long length of broom handle into an electric drill, greased it up with axle grease, and ran it into his ass. I gunned the drill as I worked the broomstick in and out. Every so often, I gave his balls a tug. When I had watched him up on the silver screen, I never dreamed I would someday fuck his ass. Meanwhile, Mom was working his ass over with a riding crop. She has a fondness for crops because they are more accurate than whips. Every square inch of his ass was soon as red as a beet. The combination of suspension, drilling, ball-pulling, and cropping, produced one of the most powerful ejaculations that I had ever seen. Until then, I had never heard a man scream during orgasm.

We lowered him to the floor and ordered him to lick the wok clean, then we tied him to a post at the foot of the bed so he could watch us make love to his wife. Slaves are usually lucky if they get to cum once, but because we were entertaining celebrities, and they were paying a small fortune, we stayed at it all night to give them their fill. That session is worthy of a story all its own.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom & I Are Dommes

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 992 milliseconds