• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Surprise Threesome

Surprise Threesome

It was a rainy summer day and I was driving when I suddenly I heard a pop sound. For my luck I had a blown tire. I went to change the tire and noticed that my spare was bad. I was in the middle of the country and I had no signal for my cell to work.

I started walking in the pouring rain. Someone driving saw me and stopped to inquire to see if I was ok. To my luck I was a smoking hot female; she was in her mid 30's brown hair, brown eyes, curly hair, well proportioned looking female, and her skin tone was like golden honey.

She offered to help me and told me that she lived not too far from here and that I could use her house phone. We talked the entire time she was driving, very good conversationalist. We got to her house; it was like a vacation home deep in the forest, away from the crowded city.

She hand me over the phone and told me that she will be back. I called AAA and explained the situation; they told me that it was going to take them at least three hours for them to reach me at the location. When she came back she was wearing some shorts and a wife beater. She was looking really beautiful and sexy. She offered me a drink and I agreed. We talked and talked and the next thing I know I was kissing her neck and telling her how good she smelled. She enjoyed me kissing her neck and she moaned with every touch my lips made with her neck.

The room was filling up with hot steamy lust. I moved from her neck to her mouth and our tongues were intertwined kissing her deeply, biting her lips gently. She started touching my chest moving slowly to my inner thighs. My hand went from her neck to her chest as well, she did not have any bra on so I was feeling her nipples get hard and I press firmly down on them. As we were making out the door bell rang. It was her neighbor that came to see her. She was wearing some sleazy shorts and a t-shirt with no bra, and nice little booty. She invited her over and where I was and she explained to her what happen to me. She got herself a drink and we started talking.

All of a sudden she looks at me and looks at her and smiled, I did not know what that was about so I ignored it. Then the craziest thing happens they got closer to each other and started to make out in front of me. The only thing going thru my head was OH SHIT!. As they were making out, they started looking at me with eyes of wanting me.

They came closer to me and one pushed me in the sofa and straddle me as the other one took off her shirt exposing her already erect nipples. The one that was straddling me started kissing me. And she could feel my cock getting harder and stiff. While she was kissing me the other one hugged her from behind taking her shirt off. She started to caress her harden nipples while the other one kissed me and both were moaning of pleasure.

She got off of me and started kissing the other girl. As I watched I was getting really horny.

They both turned to me taking my pants, shirt, and underwear off. They both kneeled down in front of me and started licking the shaft of my cock and balls. I felt like I had dies and went to heaven or hell at this point it didn't matter because I was completely in tune with these women. They licked and started sucking the tip of my cock. My dick already hard as concrete was wanting more.

They sat me down on the sofa while one was on her knees sucking this hard dick and the other one decided to sit in my face while I licked and sucked her little cut. Already wet I started sucking that pussy until she superadded her cum all over my face. The other one sucking me off got jealous and wanted me to lick her pussy as well, so I did made her cum. With both of their pussy wet, it was only a matter of time while one of them sit in this hard ass cock.

One of the girls decided to go first and try out this new cock.

The cock penetrated slowly as she moaned with every inch she got. She got this cock all the way in and cum was running down the shaft of my cock. The other one saw this and she took my cock off her pussy and said that she wanted to taste , lick and suck all of that cum dripping down my hard cock. She took it out and tasted all of that cum swallowing it and savoring ever last drop.

She put it back in and watches patiently while the other one fucked me. She got on her knees and started licking my balls as she fucked me. That felt so fucking good. I exchanged pussy like I was trying out shoes going back and forth from one pussy to the next. We fucked missionary position, doggie style, tantric style, rising position, yawning position, press position, turning position, hell I believe we did them all.

After 50 minutes of that my cock could not take it any longer and I decided to cum. When I was ready to cum the both got on her knees and started licking and sucking the dick and balls, they wanted to swallow every drop my cock squirted. I came in her mouth and they both kissed with my cum on it. They seemed like they were very pleased as I was.

The rain had ceased and the sun was shining, as I departed we all had a nice grin in our face.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Surprise Threesome

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 411 milliseconds