• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Vince's Devil's Slaves Ch. 03

Vince's Devil's Slaves Ch. 03

1234567

Trish hangs where she is doing her best not to think about the vibrator or butt plug that are inside of her. She can't help but remember and think about everything that has transpired thus far tonight.

First her and Ashley having to watch as their friend Mickie was spanked and then forced to eat Candice's pussy and then watching Candice return the favour as well as watching Candice fuck Mickie's pussy with a strap on dildo and then fuck her up the ass with the same strap on and making Mickie submit to her completely and not just for that night but for the rest of her life.

Then she had to watch Ashley go through the same thing only with Victoria being the dominator instead of Candice. While Ashley was getting her pussy finger fucked almost fisted by Victoria Candice was having Mickie eat her pussy again and after the finger fucking which didn't make Ashley cum Victoria made her eat her pussy at which point Torrie snuck up on her and dry humped Trish's poor ass until she came, her cum flowing onto Trish's ass. If that wasn't bad enough Torrie then started shoving dildo after dildo up Trish's ass, forcing the helpless Canadian to cum over and over again from the rough butt fucking as her friends were fucked first in their pussies and then in their asses right in front of Trish's eyes. Poor Ashley was fucked so hard she had no choice but to submit.

Never in her life had Trish seen women make other women do such obscene things. She'd never seen people in general make other people do such obscene things to one and other and what she couldn't believe was how her friends or rather her former friends had submitted to Candice and Victoria. Trish had been sure they where made of sterner stuff than that that was why she'd made friends with them in the first place because they looked tough like they could handle themselves. She thought they where like her. Evidently she had been proven wrong.

Neither Mickie nor Ashley where like her because if they had been no matter what Candice or Victoria did to them they wouldn't have submitted or surrendered to either one of them. Seeing them leave the room the way they had on all fours made Trish feel ashamed to call them her friends.

But what sickened and ashamed her the most was her own body and how she could actually get turned on by seeing what she did.

Doing her best to focus on something different Trish once again looks around the still well lit room doing her best to try and find something anything that she can use to help her escape before Torrie and the others come back however like before she see's nothing of use. Despite this Trish is more determined than ever not to submit no matter what Torrie says or does Trish Stratus is not going to become anybody's slave.

***

Trish hears the door to the basement open and watches as she see's 5 sets of feet walk down the stairs one set at a time with Torrie leading the way behind her Candice with Mickie next to her and behind her Victoria with Ashley next to her. As soon as both Mickie and Ashley reach the floor they immediately both get down on their hands and knees and crawl across the floor next to Candice and Victoria.

Seeing her two former best friends crawl across the floor like a pair of dogs reinforces her determination not to let Torrie turn her into what Mickie and Ashley now are slaves to the their mistresses Candice and Victoria as well as the trio as a whole.

Torrie walks right up to Trish and turns the vibrator down to the lowest setting and then reaches around and does the same thing to the butt plug before taking a step back and looking up into Trish's eyes.

Trish notices that Candice and Mickie Victoria and Ashley have stopped a short distance behind Torrie.

"Now." Torrie says breaking the silence and causing Trish to turn her attention from Candice, Mickie, Victoria and Ashley to her, "I'm going to remove the ball gag from your mouth and after I have done that I am going to ask you if your willing to submit to me and be my slave and if you are willing I want you to say I submit and I will be your slave Mistress Torrie."

Torrie finishes with an ear to ear smile which makes Trish's blood boil with rage before slowly she takes a step forward and removes the ball gag from Trish's mouth. Once that is done Torrie takes a step back.

"Are you willing to submit to me Trish?" Torrie asks looking Trish dead in the eye.

Trish wants to tell Torrie where to go however she decides not to do that instead she simply remains silent feeling that silence is the best answer to Torrie's question.

"I said are you willing to submit to me?" Torrie asks again the smile now gone from her face as she keeps looking at Trish.

Trish smiles as she looks back at Torrie glad to see her defiance is having an affect on Torrie.

Seeing Trish smile at her pisses Torrie off even more than the fact that she has not submitted to her like she told Candice and Victoria she would.

"You know Trish." Torrie says doing her best to keep her cool, "Candice and Victoria actually wanted to leave you up there for the rest of the night. They wanted to go to bed however I told them that you would be willing to submit to me after having seen your two best friends get turned into our slaves, not to mention the fact that you have been up there for so long I bet all your muscles are aching right now, especially the ones in your pussy and ass."

Trish does her best to keep her face as emotionless as possible even though knowing that she is making Torrie look bad in front of Candice and Victoria makes her want to smile and even though her muscles are aching due to her trying to break free of her bonds as well as the number of orgasms the vibrator and butt plug have given her during the course of the night.

"I'm going to ask you one more time Trish and then I am going to leave you up there and us 5 are going to go to bed." Torrie says looking at Trish with a seriously pissed off look on her face, "However I am not just going to leave you up there until the morning. I'm going to leave you up there for the next 24 hours."

Trish looks at Torrie and slowly her emotionless expression changes to one of shock and disbelief.

Candice and Victoria both smile wondering if this idea of Torrie's will work and get the mighty Canadian to submit to her.

"You..." Trish says swallowing hard and taking a deep breath, "You can't do that."

"I beg your pardon." Torrie says with a smile.

"I said you can't do that." Trish snaps.

"Oh I think you'll find that I can." Torrie says her smile widening, "You see Trish the RAW Brand has the next two days off. We aren't going to be needed again until Thursday when we have to do a house show. So if I wanted I could leave you up there for the next 48 hours."

Trish turns her attention to Mickie and Ashley to see if they are really going to stand by and let this happen to her and much to her horror the expression on both of her former friends faces is totally blank and emotionless.

"So..." Torrie says focusing her attention on Trish, "For the last time are you willing to submit to me Trish Stratus?"

Trish continues to look at Mickie and Ashley desperate for some sign that her old friends are still in there somewhere however Mickie and Ashley's expressions don't change which causes Trish to turn her attention from them to Torrie part of her for some reason wants to submit maybe it is just so that she can get down from where she is however another part of her which is stronger than the other part refuses to give in to the blonde American although she knows what her refusal to submit means.

Torrie looks at Trish and is able to see from the look on both her face and in her eyes that she is not going to submit.

"In that case Trish." Torrie says pissed off however comforting herself with the thought that in 24 hours Trish will submit to her, "I hope you enjoy the next 24 hours."

With that Torrie walks back up to her soon to be pet puts the ball gag back in her mouth and turns both the vibrator and butt plug back on to full power at the same time.

Torrie then turns to face Candice and Victoria.

"Let's go to bed." Torrie says looking at her two best friends who's expressions slowly turn from happy or smiling to shocked, "What?"

"You're actually going to leave her up there for 24 hours?" Candice asks the disbelief evident from the tone of her voice.

Torrie smiles.

"I'm a woman of my word. One way or another this Canadian bitch is going to become my slave." Torrie says point to Trish behind her, "Just like Mickie became your slave, and just like Ashley became your slave. Now shall we go to bed?"

With that Torrie heads towards the stairs.

Candice and Victoria watch their blonde haired friend go still shocked by her actions as they look at one and other and slowly turn to look at Trish who still has the defiant look in her eyes and on her face.

"Night Trish." Candice says as she and Mickie turn and head for the stairs.

"Had to do it the hard way didn't you." Victoria says shaking her head as she and Ashley turn and follow the others to the stairs.

Once they reach the stairs Torrie allows Candice and Mickie to go first followed by Victoria and Ashley and once the four have gone up Torrie turns and looks back at Trish.

"Sweet dreams." Torrie says, "If you manage to get to sleep."

And with that Torrie turns and heads upstairs shutting the door behind her.

***

Once Torrie and the others have left the room Trish does her best to try and think about something, anything she can to keep her mind off her present predicament.

Trish starts off by thinking about what Torrie said about her leaving her up where she is for 24 hours with the vibrator and butt plug on full power. Despite the seriousness she saw in Torrie's eyes she can't believe that the Boise Idaho native would do that and although she does her best to make herself believe that she can survive 24 hours with the vibrator and butt plug inside of her for 24 hours deep down Trish knows she can't due to the fact her two holes are already starting to get sore from all the attention they have been getting from the two unwelcome items inside of her.

As Trish continues to try and focus her mind the image of both Ashley and Mickie's face when Torrie had said that she would leave her up where she is for 24 hours enters her head. Even now Trish can't believe how emotionless both girls looked to her being hung up there having to go through 24 hours of torture at the hands of the two devices that had already made her have more orgasms than she could even count stunned her. It was like the Mickie and Ashley she knew where gone and in their places where these two... robots that was the best way she could describe them two mindless brain-dead zombies.

And Torrie actually thought that she was actually going to allow herself to become one of them. Not so long as she had breath left in her body would she ever become a brain-dead mindless zombie only interested in serving and pleasuring Torrie Wilson.

As Trish thinks about her two former best friends being turned from what they where into what they are now she can't help but get turned on at the memory of seeing it which makes her sick.

***

Hours later Trish hears the door to the basement open and see's two pairs of feet walk down the steps. The first set belongs to Mickie the other set belongs to Torrie.

Trish watches as Torrie sits down on the bottom step and watches as Mickie walks up to the chair reaches underneath and pulls out the 'goody bag' as the Devils call it. Mickie reaches in and pulls out a dildo not as big as the one Candice used on her in point of fact this one is about half the size of that one which would make it about six inches in length.

Then Mickie puts the 'goody bag' back underneath the chair and get's closer to Trish until she is directly in the blonde Canadian's line of sight. She then get's down onto her hand and knee's turns around so that her ass is facing Trish and licks two of her fingers on her right hand and moves it around and slowly slides that finger into her ass hole.

Trish watches in shock, horror and disgust as Mickie continues to finger fuck herself, adding another finger into her ass hole to seemingly stretch out her back hole even more. After a few minutes Mickie stops finger fucking her ass and instead uses the dildo to do it, Mickie moaning softly as she pushed the head of the toy past her own tight anal ring and into her rectum, the rest of the dildo easily following, Mickie having no problem in filling her ass up with that toy.

Trish closes her eyes not wanting to see anymore of the sight before her.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm you have no idea how good this feels Trish." Mickie moans, "Not as good as having Mistress Candy's strap on in my ass but still pretty good."

Trish slowly opens her eyes and see's Mickie looking back at her. As if that isn't bad enough she is also smiling at her.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm I love having Mistress Candy's strap on in my ass. I just can't get enough of it. I just can't get enough of my Mistress Candy's strap on, and my Mistress Candy can't get enough of my ass. She spent most of last night and this morning pounding my ass hole and I loved every minute of it. She even told me to keep fingering my ass when ever I can so it's nice and ready for her to use whenever she wants. Oh how I wish my Mistress Candy was using my ass hole now. I wish she was pounding my ass hole right now with her big strap on cock. But you know what, I know I am making my mistress happy because she told me to do this and me doing this makes her happy which makes me happy." Mickie continues on.

Trish looks at Mickie not wanting to or rather unable to believe this is the same woman who not that long ago joined RAW and became her best friend who she hung around with all the time.

Trish turns her attention from Mickie to Torrie who is still sitting on the stairs with an ear to ear smile on her face.

As she looks at her Trish does her best to make herself believe that it isn't Candice that made Mickie come down and do this but Torrie and that it is Torrie that told her to say these things.

"My Mistress's pussy tastes like honey." Mickie says causing Trish to turn her attention back to the brunette, "Mistress Torrie's tastes good as well."

This convinces Trish that Torrie is the cause of all of this, Mickie coming down her and doing what she is doing as well as saying what she is saying.

"I could have spent all night in between Mistress Candy's and Mistress Torrie's legs, both their pussies tasted so good. Mistress Candy's tasted the best but Mistress Torrie's comes a close second. I would have loved licking Mistress Torrie out some more, but since last night she's been saving herself for you. Not my Mistress Candy though. Whenever I wasn't taking my mistress's strap on inside me last night and this morning my face was buried firmly in between Mistress Candy's thighs." Mickie continues on dreamily.

Trish closes her eyes not wanting to hear anymore.

"I also have a bit of a confession to make Trish." Mickie says.

Trish waits to hear the confession however after a few minutes of silence she slowly opens her eyes and looks at Mickie.

"Remember when I said I loved you when we first met?" Mickie asks.

Slowly Trish nods her head as best she can.

"I didn't just mean as a friend." Mickie says with an ear to ear smile, "I meant it literally."

Trish closes her eyes unable to believe what she is hearing doing her best to try and convince herself one of the devils either Candice or Victoria or Torrie made her say this and yet not being able to come up with a good enough explanation as to why they would make Mickie say this and yet not being able or willing to believe Mickie really means what she is saying.

"I really would have done anything for you. Literally, anything. And you know if my Mistress hadn't found me and made me her's I think you and I would have made a great couple." Mickie says.

Once again Trish closes her eyes and turns her head wanting to be physically sick at the thought of her being with another woman especially one that used to be her best friend.

"But luckily my Mistress found me and made me hers. Now I love her the way I used to love you and now she is the one I will do anything for. She's the only one I idolize." Mickie says.

At this point Mickie begins increasing the speed of her anal masturbation until she is feverishly fucking her own ass with the dildo.

"Oh I love my Mistress Candy so much. She is my everything. I would do anything for her. I would... I... oh God I'm going to cum... oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh." Mickie moans loudly as she cums from talking about her Mistress as well as fucking herself with the dildo.

Trish watches not wanting to and yet unable to turn away or close her eyes for some reason.

Once she has come down from her orgasm Mickie pulls the dildo out of her ass and turns around so that she is in a sitting position and first licks and then sucks the dildo clean really making Trish want to be physically sick at the sight and knowing where that dildo has just been.

Once the dildo is clean Mickie stands up and goes back over to the chair bends down and puts the dildo back into the goodie bag once she has done that she puts the bag back under the chair and without looking at Trish heads over to Torrie who stands up and the two head up stairs not giving Trish a second glance.

***

Even later Trish once again hears the door to the basement open and looks to see two pairs of feet walk down the steps one set belongs to Torrie and the other set belongs to Ashley.

This time Torrie stands at the bottom of the stairs and watches as Ashley heads over to the chair bends down get's the goodie bag opens it and pulls out a different size dildo to the one Mickie used she then puts the goodie bag back underneath the chair however instead of getting on the floor Ashley sits in the chair spreading her legs as far apart as she can.

Trish closes her eyes knowing what is about to happen she slowly opens them and looks at Torrie who has the same ear to ear smile she had when Mickie was fucking her own ass earlier.

Slowly Trish turns her attention from Torrie to Ashley who sucks on one of her left hand fingers and then starts to play with her pussy.

Trish watches Ashley just as disgusted at what she is seeing as what she saw Mickie do if not more so wishing Torrie would stop with the torture of making her watch her two former friends pleasure themselves for their mistresses pleasure and just try and break her already.

Once her pussy is wet enough Ashley slowly slides the dildo into her pussy, moaning as it enters her and then fills her before she turns her attention from what she is doing to Trish.

"Mmmmmmmmmm It feels so good having something back inside my pussy after having the vibrator in there for so long and Mistress Victoria's strap on felt even better than the vibrator once I got used to it." Ashley says, "She kept using it on me when we left you. My Mistress Victoria fucked my pussy and ass all night long and most of this morning. Mmmmmmmm, she fucks me so good. I love being her little slave so much."

Trish turns her head hoping Ashley will get this over with quickly.

"I can't believe I actually thought I was better than her or Mistress Candy and Torrie. I know you think the same Trish." Ashley says causing Trish to look at her, "That'll change. You'll soon realise what me and Mickie realised."

Trish wants to ask her what it is exacterly she has come to realise but can't because of the ball gag.

"And what's that bitch?" Torrie asks.

Ashley turns around to look at Torrie.

"That we're not better than you Mistress Torrie, or Mistress Candice or Mistress Victoria." Ashley says obediently.

1234567
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Vince's Devil's Slaves Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 105 milliseconds