• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Memories Ch. 01

My Memories Ch. 01

Chapter 01: At the Beach Point

I have been reading a lot of erotic stories from literotica for the past couple of months a have decided to write some stories of my memories. Please let me know if I should carry on, thx.

It was during the year 2002 when my wife and I had made plans to go for a picnic at the beach point which is just a few kilometers away from where we stay. It is a beautiful place where the waves break on to the rocks and the surfers enjoy the long rides which the sea produces.

My wife is a beautiful woman, both inside and outside. She is 5 foot 2 with medium length brown hair and the most wonderful blue eyes that I can stare into all day. She is a petite woman with small breasts and bum. Her legs are long and slender. Her body is gym toned and her skin has been kissed by the sun rays to give her a golden tan.

At about lunch time we packed our picnic basket with a range of goodies to eat and drink and I slipped a chilled bottle wine in as well and headed for the point. We drove around to find a suitable place where we could park the car and set up for the picnic. The weather had played its part, with the sun shining warm on our skin and a light cool breeze that blew off of the sea which cooled us down. The sea was a brilliant blue and the surfers, who were not to far from the rocks, were riding the smooth waves that where rolling over the water.

My wife was wearing her denim shorts and white top with a blue bikini top underneath her t-shirt. She took off her t-shirt so she could tan her upper body and what a site that was for me. Thoughts were running through my head like wild fire on a windy day. Her body was beautiful and her firm petite breasts were hiding behind the bikini top.

While we were talking I took the drinks out and gave her one and opened one up for myself as well. We spoke about all the things married couples spoke about -- house, finance, kids, ect. But we never spoke about sex. We hardly do because she is the conservative type and likes to keep things normal, me on the other hand, I want to try anything and everything.

As the afternoon progressed on we started to relax and unwind from the hurly burly week we had. The wine we were drinking was helping more than we anticipated. My mind had been working over time all afternoon with thoughts of what could happen here in the sunshine. So I tried my luck and started very slowly. While we were chatting I started to lightly rub her upper leg and squeeze her inner thigh just to let her know what my intentions were and she did not move but gave me that loving look that only she could give.

Seeing that I had confirmation from her that we could play I carried on. I kissed her lightly for awhile then with a little more pressure on her lips I slipped my tongue it to her moist, sweet mouth and started to explore her mouth. She intern returned the exploration and forced her tongue into my mouth. My cock was beginning to twitch to life. My hands started to explore her back and her sides just missing the sides of her boobs. I then moved my one hand to the front or her body, feeling her flat firm tummy but keeping my hand above the top of her denim shorts.

She started to rub my chest and every now and again squeeze my nipple. By now my cock was rock hard and very uncomfortable in the position it was in. I pulled loose her bikini top and slipped it over her head. I was very surprised she allowed me to do this, now I had full access to her tits and her tiny nipples which had become stiff from the light breeze. I squeeze her one boob and pinched her nipple and she gave me a naughty little giggle.

She then slipped her hand into my shorts and gripped my cock tightly. What a feeling, us kissing, my hand on her boob and her jerking me off in my shorts. I then took her shorts off and she was wearing a white g-string. We both were a bit nervous because a fisherman or a walker could come passed us at anytime but I think that made more erotic for us. I felt her pussy through the thin cotton of her g-string and she was wet. She purred a little when I rubbed her lips and squeezed her pussy.

She then took off her g-string and my shorts and started suck on my cock. I was sitting on the ground and my back was against the car. She had straddled my legs and was sucking my cock with her bum up in the air in full view of the surfers. Fortunately they were too far out to see anything. I had the best view though of my cock going in and out of her mouth. She sucked and twirled her tongue around my head and licked up and down my shaft.

I turned her around so I could get to her sweet wet pussy with my mouth. I started to lap up the sweet nectar that was dripping out. I flick my tongue across her clit which made her shudder and moan with pleasure. I then tongued her pussy which put her over the edge and she cam with an explosive force as I drank up her sweet cum until she stopped cumming.

She then turned around and sat on my cock which easily slipped into to her tight wet, waiting pussy and rode me up and down. I was straining my cock not to cum but with all her movement I shot my load deep inside her. She carried on to cum again with my cock still inside her cummed filled pussy.

We stayed like that for awhile hugging and kissing until it was time to pack up and go home

What a memory for us.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Memories Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds