• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Wedding

The Wedding

12

Richard Plumy had agreed to go to the wedding against his better judgement, he hated weddings and he knew his wife would leave him unattended whilst she fussed about making sure everything was just so for her cousin's reception, she was always the same. Richard usually sat about drinking too much at such affairs and getting the worse for drink. His mind went back to his own wedding, then Sally had been young vibrant and sexy, but after the marriage she had let herself go. She was now plump what some would describe as dumpy, sex had slowly deteriorated from twice a day to once a month as Richard did not find her stimulating. Sally had stopped attracting her husband and regarded him as an ornament and a provider she considered him asexual and of no real threat to anyone in any sexual sort of way. Richard however still had sexual urges, it was just that with Sally his performance had diminished considerably, but he still had wild dreams of the days when he had been up there with the best of them. He hoped that somehow this would be the day he could live out his fantasy but there was little hope of that, in his mind he hoped that this time would be different, he had no idea how the day would change his mind about weddings.

The following day Richard first had to drive his wife to the bride's house; when they arrived Richard went into the lounge and poured himself the first drink of the day whilst Sally, his wife, went up to see the bride. Sally was to be the Matron of honour and she hurried up to see if Madeleine was anywhere near ready. Richard could hear the commotion above him and from curiosity he wandered up to see what the fuss was about. There sat the bride in a silk robe with tears running down her face, the robe was partially open and Richard could see she was naked beneath the clinging material. He felt his prick twitch as he saw her firm young breasts partially exposed, the sight brought back memories of long ago when he had married the 'now plump' Sally. Madeleine was distraught and as Sally put her arms around her; Madeleine looked up and sobbed,

"Oh Sally everything is going wrong, last night I had a terrible row with Charles, I wanted to wait to have sex until after the wedding, I know we have had sex many times before; but I wanted tonight to be special. As usual he had his way and it was a disaster, he gets me in the mood and then has to go out to buy condoms."

"I thought those were a thing of the past now that the pill is so readily available." Sally said looking surprised.

"I can't take them, I'm allergic to something in the make up of the dammed things, but let me get back to last night. When he returned with the condoms I had gone back but he couldn't wait and inevitably he came long before I was ready, leaving me very frustrated. We had a frightful row and he stormed off. Then this morning Uncle Frank who was going to give me away rang in sick, he's had a heart attack. I never thought he was the nervous type so now what do I do? How can I ask someone to give me away at such short notice?"

Sally had heard Richard come up stairs and she went to the door and motioned for him to come on into the bedroom and she said to Madeleine,

"Richard will help you I'm sure; he will be only too willing to step into the breach and help you Madeleine, won't you Richard?"

Richard stepped into the room unable to take his eyes off the bride's breasts as the robe opened further.

"Oh yes," he said, "I'll do anything to help you Madeleine, anything at all."

"Don't just stand there gawping Richard get the girl's dress from over there or she will be late."

Sally wiped Madeleine's tears from her reddened eyes and whispered,

"Just ignore Richard, he's quite harmless; let's get you looking something like normal"

Richard walked across the room to where the white dress hung on a hanger on the front of the wardrobe and as he reached up he heard Sally say,

"Let's get you dressed. "

Richard turned dress in hand and to Richards surprise Sally slipped off Madeleine's robe leaving the young woman totally naked. Richard felt his penis begin to firm and he held the dress infront of him to hide the growing bulge.

"Sit by the mirror dear and let's get your underwear on. Sally said

Richard's mouth was dry as he stared openly at the naked figure infront of the mirror his prick was throbbing in the tightness of his trousers. Sally dried Madeleine's eyes seemingly oblivious to Richard's presence. Madeleine put on the flimsy bra and thong panties as Richard brought the dress towards them. Richard stood whilst Sally put Madeleine's makeup on and when the bride's reddened eyes where touched up and she looked as pretty as a picture.

"Stand up Madeleine and let Richard put your dress over your head." Sally said,

Richard put his hands under the skirt of the wedding dress and stepped forward and lowered the dress down over the brides head. The ache in his groin was almost unbearable as he stood close to the scantily clad bride to be. Madeleine looked down at the bulge in Richard's trousers; she gaped at the apparent size of it and smiled but said nothing. She was still as horney as could be and an idea of how to get back at Charles was forming in her mind.

"Richard do up the back of the dress whilst I put the finishing touches to Madeleine's make up and don't mess up her hair. I'll put the head dress on. Make yourself useful get her knee high's from over on the bed."

Richard helped and the last thing he was asked to do was to put on the brides shoes. As he knelt down to put on the shoes he could see up under the bridal gown and the tiny blue thong panties made his hard erection even harder.

The bridesmaid, Susan, another of Sally's nieces' arrived just as Madeleine was finally inspected by Sally and shortly afterwards the wedding car arrived to take the Matron of Honour and the bridesmaid to the church; it was only due to return for the bride and Richard when it had delivered them. Richard could not help but notice Susan the bridesmaid she was in her early twenties and the flared short ballerina skirt which showed off her legs to their best advantage. Richard ogled but hid his face, what he wouldn't do to have either the bride or the bridesmaid, but that was all in his wildest imagination. Finally Sally and Susan left in the hired limousine and Richard and Madeleine would wait somewhat impatiently for it to return to pick them up. Richard sat with Madeleine and she looked wonderful in her white wedding gown and Madeleine looked at him and said,

"Oh thank you Richard for stepping into the breach at the last minute. I sure there must be something I can do for you in return."

Richard shuffled uneasily, his erection clearly visible, bulging the front of his pants. He knew what she could do for him but all he could do was try to hide the signs of his obvious arousal.

Madeleine smiled and walked up to Richard, the plan she had come up with to get back at Charles would have to be now or never, she reached down and drew her hand over the huge bulge and whispered huskily,

"I can see you have a serious problem there, Richard. I'm sure I can give you some relief, its going to be some time before the car gets back for us."

Without waiting for an answer Madeleine pulled down Richard's zip and pulled his underwear down then dropping to her knees she took the purple crown of his oversized penis between her open lips and sucked it into the warmth of her mouth.

"Oh my God Madeleine I don't think we should be doing this."

Madeleine sucked more of Richard's huge prick into her mouth and then she pulled up off it and said,

"Jesus Richard I had no idea you had anything this size in your trousers. Sally is a very lucky woman."

Richard was beyond any kind of control his prick throbbed and he pulled Madeleine to her feet and gently turned her away from him and bent her forward over the chair. He raised the hem of her wedding dress and pulled the delicate thong panties down revealing the brides swollen pussy. Madeleine was so aroused, she wondered if she dared go through with this. Madeleine had seen the look of wild lust in Richard's eyes and she knew he was up for it. She knew she should say no, but after the previous night and now that she had seen the size of Richard's erection she could not turn back. Madeleine felt Richard's probing fingers blatantly rub between her wet pussy lips; then he opened the pouting lips of her very wet pussy with his fingers and he moved forward. The head of Richard's rock hard prick pressed against the outer lips of her dripping pussy, Madeleine knew she was wet and that there was no time for foreplay, it had to be quick, the car would be back soon, she looked over her shoulder and whispered,

"Oh God Richard, don't wait I need you to fuck me now before the car arrives."

Richard needed no second bidding, he released the belt of his trousers letting them gather around his feet and he nuzzled the head between the puffy lips of Madeleine's swollen pussy and pushed forward. The outer lips split, like a piece of ripe fruit opened with a knife, as the thick shaft slid into her wet warmth. Madeleine was so aroused and still worked up from the previous evening and Richard was into the hilt in a single thrust. Richard moved with short sharp thrusts feeling the muscles within young Madeleine's vagina first stretch to accommodate his oversized prick and shortly afterwards they begin to clench and ripple as Madeleine reacted to the huge prick driving in and out of her pussy. She gave a deep moan and Richard could feel her climax burst almost as soon as he entered her. Richard was in his seventh heaven, his prick throbbed and he was mentally back in his youth, he paused, waiting for her to slowly release her grip on his rock hard shaft and when she relaxed, he pulled out, spun her around and laying her back on the couch he rammed his huge phallus deep inside her again. She gave a soft moan as Richard slid back into her up to the hilt,

"Richard, be careful you are not wearing anything and I'm not on the pill."

Richard mumbled something as he felt the tip of his penis brush against the cervix and his balls hard against Madeleine's firm young buttocks. Richard drove in hard and steadily built up the rhythm, Madeleine had never felt so full; Richard's massive prick was stretching her wider than Charles had ever done, she thrust up each time Richard drove into her, she was moaning as she felt yet another orgasm begin to well up inside her. Richard showed no hesitation as his actions became wilder and he felt Madeleine's legs encircle him, she felt wonderful as she lay there her wedding gown covering her face. He would have loved to get his lips around her young firm breasts but he could hear the car approaching and using his thumb on her swollen clitoris he rapidly brought her to another orgasm. With a shriek of pleasure she bucked up under him, Richard was almost at the point of no return and as Madeleine's hips rose up into the air and her vagina clamped down hard around his swelling shaft he knew it was too late. Richard gave a grunt of pleasure as his buttocks clenched sending jets of his sperm up the swelling shaft to explode deep inside her bridal pussy. Madeleine stiffened as she felt the warm sperm jetting up inside of her but the intense orgasm she was experiencing clouded her judgement

Richard gave her all he had, feeling Madeleine's internal muscles grip and flutter along the jerking shaft forcing the fertile sperm deeper, penetrating the opening of her cervix. He gripped her buttocks pulling her up hard against him until finally the last of his seed dribbled from him and he pulled the thick shaft from her, now red and gaping pussy; the signs of Richard's sperm already gathering around the outer lips. He pulled her to her feet and pulled down the white wedding gown, Madeleine looked around just as the door bell rang; she grabbed a wad of tissues and put them between her legs to prevent the stream of sperm from running down her inner thighs. She straightened herself up touched the odd curl back in place and she walked out of the door on Richard's arm as if nothing had occurred. They arrived at the church and Richard walked her down the aisle with Sally and Susan walking behind them.

The wedding went without a hitch and they all arrived at the reception. Richard helped wherever he could when he suddenly spotted Madeleine beckoning him to follow her through the door. He walked over and she asked him to follow her into a room set aside for the brides to change out of their wedding dresses. She turned and kissed him lifting her wedding dress up above her waist said,

"I want you inside me again Richard, now before anyone misses us. You gave me the most intensive orgasm I've ever had in my life I think I'll be calling on your services for some time to come."

What could Richard do? He dropped his trousers and shorts releasing his rapidly hardening penis, he lifted her up against his chest and taking advantage of knowing she was still without her panties he lowered her down until he was hard up inside her wet pussy.

"Oh God! That's so nice," she moaned as se felt him slide up inside of her.

Richard laid her back on the bed and took her hard, fast and deep. His thick prick ravaged her with no consideration for her new husband and she climaxed time and time again allowing sperm to flood up inside her fertile womb. She clamped her lips tight to stifle her screams of erotic ecstasy. Richard finally withdrew from her sodden spasming pussy, now surrounded with a ring of white foam made up of her own vaginal excretions and a surfeit of Richard's cum, and he wiped his penis, dripping with their combined creamy coating, on her petticoat.

Madeleine pushed her hanky between her legs and stood up and walked unsteadily towards the door. Her face flushed with her sexual exertions and she whispered breathlessly,

"Oh God I needed that; you are so much bigger than Charles. When are you going to be available again? I'm due to get back from my honeymoon two weeks today."

Richard replied that he was soon off on holiday with Sally but he would ring her when he got back. Madeleine rejoined the reception and Richard walked in from a different entrance. Richard felt better than he had done for years he had fucked the young bride twice on her wedding day, he knew she could well be pregnant by him but that was Charles's problem now. Then to his surprise the sudden increase in his sexual demands had left him still very randy and looking for more sex. Although not as hard as he had been there was still a distinct bulge at the front of his pants.

Richard watched as Sally fussed about with the arrangements making sure the meal and the wines were ready. Keeping a special watch on the wine waiters to ensure that each bottle emptied was accounted for; as the hotel was notorious for over charging for wine. She was going to be busy for at least an hour and Richard was very randy. He looked around the room scanning as he did so when he suddenly spotted Susan the bridesmaid talking to Madeleine, they had their heads together and Susan kept looking at Richard. Thinking no more of it Richard ordered a brandy from the waiter and stood to one side to wait for it to be delivered. The band had started playing and the bride and groom led the floor; soon most people were dancing when Richard felt a tug on his jacket. It was Susan she reached up and whispered in his ear.

"Richard I have been hearing things about you; things I would never have guessed. You would appear to have hidden talents we never knew about. I think you and I had better have a chat don't you?"

Richard could do nothing but nod he could not believe his luck; she dragged him eagerly towards the room where he had so recently had sex with the bride. They began to talk as they walked in the direction of the room, as they got further from the ballroom Richard could feel his penis getting harder at the prospect of another conquest. Susan was obviously excited and as soon as the door to the room closed behind them she put her arms around Richard's neck and kissed him hard. Richard pulled her to him and returned the kiss feeling her mouth open as he slid his tongue inside. She was obviously aroused and she pressed her firm young body against him feeling the thickness of his penis press against her, their tongues slid around each other in a frantic dance and her breathing became more laboured. Richard lifted her up in his arms; and laid her on her back on the bed where only an hour before he had so easily taken Madeleine.

Richard was transported back in time, in his younger days he had been something of a sexual predator and he could feel his need grow like a fire out of control; there was no sign of any resistance as he ran his hand under young Susan's skirt feeling her hot pussy lips though her wet panties, which were showing obvious signs of her high state of arousal. Her gusset was soaking Richard slid his fingers under the wet material and rubbed along her pouting pussy lips. Susan drew in a sharp breath but offered no resistance or opposition. Richard removed his fingers and stood her up then with no hesitation he reached behind her and unzipped the dress which had a built in bra and as it fell forward her breasts were revealed. Richard let her get back on the bed before he bent forward and sucked one of her nipples into his mouth instantly feeling it harden as he heard her hard intake of breath. Richard's eager fingers had slid back under her panties and were buried deep within her wetness, he curled one of them to find her G-spot and his thumb rubbed against her emerging clitoris. She pushed up allowing Richard's finger to go deeper as he moved across and sucked on the other nipple, it enlarged as Richard's tongue swirled around its tip. Her breathing was now getting ragged and she said to Richard in a trembling voice.

"Be gentle with me, you will be my first."

Richard was elated at the thought of taking Susan's cherry, he pulled his honey coated finger out of her wet squishy pussy and closing his hand on the elastic began to ease down her panties until he had pulled them off her feet, she spread her legs wide. Richard reluctantly left the sweet taste of Susan's engorged breasts and sliding his mouth down he paused briefly at her navel then he put his mouth over her innocent pouting and very wet pussy. She arched up and he could taste her sweet pubescent juices as they ran down her crack towards her puckered anus. He licked upwards and ran his tongue over her young clitoral nub. She drew in a breath and moaned,

"Oh Yes. That's the spot."

Richard continued her arousal and unzipped and pulled his pants and shorts over the head of his erect penis. Replacing his mouth with his fingers Richard drew nearer to his goal and placed Susan's hand onto the thick vein covered shaft and she gingerly ran her hand tentatively up and down its length rubbing her fingers over the moist tip as Richard's pre-cum leaked out.

Richard though he had blown it, as she sat up and pulled his fingers from within her, but to his utter amazement she put the tips of her own finger to her mouth and sucked saying to him.

"Oh its slick and has a nice salty flavour."

Richard had not expected Susan, as a young innocent virgin, to do that. Then she bent forward and licked around the purple head whilst still stroking her hand up and down the heavily veined shaft. Richard knew he could last a long time, after having so recently cum into the bride but he desperately wanted to experience taking of Susan's virginity, so he pulled her up off his penis and he knelt between her legs placing her ankles on his shoulders. Susan lay back, her virgin pussy fully exposed to Richards gaze, the pouting lips open oozing the slick fluids from within. Moving forward Richard began rubbing the moist tip between her wet outer lips to give some lubricant. Susan was beside herself as she moaned softly not really knowing how Richard proposed to get that huge hard column of flesh inside of her unused pussy.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Wedding

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds