• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jimmy and Penny Ch. 02

Jimmy and Penny Ch. 02

12

WARNING: If you are not 18 or older, please leave this page immediately.


Incest—a word that has extreme negative connotations. The image that most often comes about when the word is mentioned is that of a father forcing himself on his daughter. Any forcible sex act, especially done by a parent to a child, should result in the parent being punished in legal and non-legal ways.

This is a fantasy of consensual incest between adults. It is intended for adults who are interested in reading about consensual sex between relatives. If this offends you, do not continue any further.

**********

Jimmy's seduction plan started out in a natural way: a caring child tends to a hurt parent. He always was there for his mother, spending time with her, and doing whatever he could for her. He even told his father he was not invited or welcomed at the graduation ceremony. This was his own anger against his dad. He also did not want his mother to see her soon-to-be-ex on a day she was supposed to be happy. The male parent sadly acquiesced.

The night of graduation Jimmy drove his happy yet heartbroken mother to an out-of-the-way restaurant. Besides wanting to get the seduction ball rolling, the son didn't want more questions where his father was from classmates and their parents. Penny and Jimmy had agreed to say that his father, who had moved out with his new girlfriend, was sick in bed and thus couldn't make Commencement Day.

Penny and her son entered Giovanni's restaurant. He was dressed to the nines in a navy two-piece suit, light blue shirt, red and white tie with matching pocket hankie. But it was Penny who, as always, got the most stares. It was primarily due to her huge breasts, along with her pretty face, and long legs. She was in a pink dress and white 9 West heels. The pleated hem reached her knees and except for a dash of cleavage showing, was actually modest.

The maitre de and waiter both did double-takes at the buxom woman. Penny was so used to this but cared even less as her personal life was in the shredder. She was in fact glad her son had weeks before graduation spoke about coming here, this quiet and lesser-known restaurant.

She quipped, "So, is this where you take all your dates?"

"Honestly, I've never been here before. And I am glad this is the first time with my best and most beautiful date of all."

The mother blushed. She knew from his voice he was being honest, and she really appreciated the compliment. Her mouth began to quiver, signaling the beginning of tears.

"Thank you, honey," she replied in a shaky tone. It was all she could do from start bawling.

Jimmy looked at his gorgeous mother, and smiled.

I can see how his pearly grin could melt a girl. She returned the smile.

The rest of the evening was a combination of dining, laughing, and the happiness they both felt for this milestone in the young man's life. As they prepared to leave after Penny paid the check, Jimmy gracefully put his arm around his attractive mother's 26 inch waist and strutted. The mother beamed, thinking nothing of this move by her son and feeling delighted from the dinner.

From that night forward, Jimmy was the perfect son. He continued being sweet, and thoughtful. He cared for his mom, especially during moments when she felt sad about her doomed marriage. He held her in his arms, letting her cry and/or curse. He hugged her, not to cop a feel, but because she needed genuine affection during this time. He helped her with house work, and avoided arguing with Penny. He spent time with her, more than with his friends. He wanted to "be there" for her.

A month after graduation, the receptionist at Penny's job buzzed her she had a delivery. Quizzically, the brunette left her desk and went to the front of the office. On the secretary's desk was a large bouquet of one dozen, long-stemmed red roses. She gasped when she saw the flowers and gasped again when she read the card.

"For my lady. Love, Jimmy."

When the mother returned home that night, she was on cloud nine. After entering and locking the front door, the sound of Motley Crue's Kickstart My Heart was emanating from her son's room. Crue? That meant he was working out. Merrily she walked—no, skipped down the hallway, and walked through her son's open bedroom door.

Penny exclaimed, "Oh, Jimmy, sweetheart! Thank you for the roses!" The sight before her startled her.

Jimmy was sitting on his workout bench, topless, and doing concentration curls. His left hand curled the dumbbell toward the shoulder. Bent forward, drops of sweat fell from his face. He turned his face at her and smiled.

"Hi, mom!" He turned away, leaning to his CD player and shut off the music. The divorcee could not help but notice how his boxer gym shorts stuck in his ass, almost wedgy-like.

Like a flash banner on a website, the words Nice buns, quickly came to mind. But the taken-back Penny almost lost her breath when her shirtless son turned around. His chest was chiseled, full of black hair, and his stomach was a washboard. His pink nipples were pointing right at her. His entire upper body was in a sweaty sheen, and he was breathing somewhat raggedly. His penis was not hard, but the crotch area of the boxers let the world know he was hung.

What a bod! zipped through the 41-year old's brain.

"You got them?" the son asked stupidly. He had been monitoring online the delivery service all morning.

"Oh yes! And they're lovely!" answered the mom who had to withdraw from her visual stupor of this young Adonis advancing toward her.

"I'm so glad!" He opened his arms to embrace her. She recoiled, somewhat jokingly, somewhat seriously.

"Ewww, get away from me. You're all sweaty." This stopped Jimmy. His mother was successful in keeping her look at him above and not below the chin.

"Babe, thank you so much for the roses. I can't remember the last time I got flowers."

"You deserve them, Mom." He leaned his face toward hers, touched her right cheek with the palm of his right hand, and gave a quick peck on her left cheek. Penny was speechless.

"I'm going to take a shower," he said matter-of-factly but in a hushed-tone. He left his bedroom and padded toward the bathroom.

The knockout brunette was stunned at what just transpired. She was emotionally touched by her son's gesture with the bouquet, and was on sensory overload from seeing him, bare-chested, after finishing his work-out. The touch of the cheek and the kiss didn't help her senses either.

"Mom!"

His call broke her fog. "Yes, dear." He's taking a shower, and calling for you.

"I'm sorry. I threw all the towels in the wash when I did the laundry this morning. Can you go in the closet and get a new one for me?"

Michelangelo's David did the laundry for you and is now asking for a towel? "Sure thing, sweetie." She sprung into action, bounding for the linen closet in the hallway. She grabbed a fresh towel and slowed her pace to the bathroom. She gave a wrap to the closed bathroom door.

"Come in," the 22 year old responded. The mother opened the door and entered the bathroom.

Penny nervously looked at the frosted shower doors. She could only make out the outline of her son. She stifled a gasp when she saw the glazy profile of Jimmy's flaccid penis. It was like a lengthy piece of coil rope.

"Ah, er, I'm leaving the towel on the toilet," she stammered as she dropped the green piece of linen on the closed toilet seat. Her eyes never left the naked profile of her son and his swinging tool.

"Thanks, Mom!"

"You're welcome." He heard the bathroom door close again. The naughty son grinned like the proverbial cat who at the canary.

The parent dashed into the living room. She needed space and time to digest what was going on. Her breathing was slightly labored. Her pulse was rapid. She was anxious, and felt a tingling throughout her body.

I haven't felt this way since my first boyfriend. What the hell is wrong with me? Penny nervously pondered.

It was from that moment onward that the mind of the mother was a whirlwind of conflicting thoughts. As time went on, Jimmy continued to be caring, attentive, sweet, and spent virtually all his free time with her. There was dinners in restaurants, dinners he prepared and had ready when she returned home from work, more flowers, mid-day calls from him just asking how her day was, movies, nights in with a DVD, smiles, laughter and enjoyment. He held her hand, hugged her when she was emotional, and occasionally put his arm around her shoulder or waist. There were also his "I love you's." This was all making Penny feel—as a woman, not as a mother—magnificent. Here was a handsome young man, albeit her son, making her feel so good after her ex husband made her feel so bad. Jimmy was a healing balm, distancing her from all heartache earlier in the year, and distracting her into a realm of renewed joy.

But at the same time, Jimmy was a source of confusion. In the several months since that day she saw him finish his workout and take a shower, Penny had to deal with other similar "fleshy" occurrences. These situations took place much less frequently than the dinner-type ones, but yet affected her greatly. Her son strolled around the house without a shirt, without a shirt and in denim shorts, or in tight Levi's dungarees. He worked out with his door open.

All of these bare-chested views started to leave not-the-usual impressions a mother has for her son. She was aghast and ashamed at the realization that she started liked seeing Jimmy without a shirt on. She reasoned that it was a combination of almost one-year since she had sex and the summer weather.

I haven't been touched except by my own hands for almost a year. And off course Jimmy is going to be in his skivvies—it's the summer. This is all nothing.

Then one morning the randy son entered the kitchen after waking up. He was clad only grey boxer shorts. He stood directly behind his mother, said good morning and leaned in to kiss her near the earlobe. Jimmy's peck sent a fast-current shock down her body, because her ears and earlobes were very sensitive areas. When he leaned into her, she felt his "package" briefly land against her left buttock. He was flaccid, but dragged his groin to the right buttock as he pulled away. He left the kitchen to return to his room.

After the kiss, Penny had giggled and was about to shoo him away when she felt his sex organs on her ass. She, in surprise at such contact, lost her words. She just stood there. Her brain went into the Spin cycle with shock about what happened...and awe in wondering about her son's prick—what did it look like, how long was it, etc.

For the rest of the day, the single parent was an internal conflict. If it wasn't for Ambien, she would have given into the brewing thoughts and masturbated that night. As the days went on, she attempted to banish the lustful musings. Alas the attempts were futile and Penny grudgingly made peace with the thoughts, feeling comfort in the reason that any woman without sex for a year and feeling a guy's groin on her ass, even if that guy was her son, would have X-rated thoughts about the guy.

They're just thoughts.

Almost three weeks later Jimmy walked into the kitchen again, this time in white jockey shorts.

"'Morning, mom."

"Good morning, sweetheart," the brunette replied joyfully—and with secret anticipation. She did not turn around to face her son.

Will he rub against me again? Her heart started beating wildly when she heard his bare feet pad toward her. Her eyes bugged out when her son made contact. He was semi-hard!

Jimmy leaned into her back and strategically slid his semi-erect prick over the dress' flimsy skirt material that covered his mom's ass. He nestled his half-staff organ along his mother's curvaceous butt crack while his arms went around her waist, just below her bust line, and his face went to her left ear area.

"Hmmm," he whispered, "I love the smell of your shampoo, mom." Jimmy really did love the vanilla scent. He gave a quick peck behind the ear and...a nibble to the earlobe. He released his arms, headed to the counter where the Mr. Coffee was, poured a cup, and left. His thrilled cock immediately had risen more, and bobbed as he flopped back to his bedroom.

Penny stood frozen. She couldn't believe what happened. Worst yet, she couldn't believe at her response. Her panties were moist, her clitoris throbbed, and her nipples were turgid...and her mind wantonly relished it all!

She stood against the sink for support as the thoughts about her son's cock soon returned.

I know he is circumcised. He seems to have length? He was semi-hard, I wonder how long he is at full staff? What about girth? Could I take him in my cunt? I don't think I could deep throat him.

Penny literally felt dizzy. There was a mental protest of He's your son! Are you crazy? But this protest was growing weaker, as her physical needs were being awakened.

A soft "oh," escaped from the foxy parent's mouth. She, while doing all that thinking, absent-mindedly was rubbing her crotch against the edge of the kitchen sink. The last stroke touched her aroused clit and sent her over the edge. She steadied herself with her hands on the countertop, slightly bent and spread her knees, then started bucking. Penny clenched her teeth together to prevent her wailing as she drenched her panties.

"Mmm. Mmmmmm."

The orgasming mother looked over her shoulders to see if Jimmy had returned. Thankfully he had not. She kept her eyes on the doorway, now grabbed her breasts to fondle and the nipples to rub, and continued bucking until she was spent.

Almost an hour later, Jimmy returned to the kitchen for another cup of coffee. He had been on job websites since he wanted to pitch in financially. He hadn't heard or seen his mom since his infamous good morning. She wasn't around but there was a note on the table.

Jimmy, I went to the mall. I didn't want to disturb you while you're job-hunting. Love, Mom.

The 22 year old's nose twitched. He recognized the faint, musky scent. He noticed the kitchen window above the sink was opened. He smiled to himself.

Meanwhile, Penny was just coming out of the ladies room at the nearby mall. She had just bought a new thong panty, red with lace trim, at the Victoria Secret outlet and slipped it up her long shapely legs. The previous pair, sexually soiled, was wrapped in toilet paper and in the bathroom waste receptacle. She stopped for a latte and a new purse. She honestly didn't need a new one but she had to have a reason for her departure when she returned home.

"Jimmy?" she called out after locking the front door.

"I'm in my room."

"I forgot they were having sales at the mall so I dashed out. Let me show you this new hand bag I got." She rolled her eyes as she feigned getting a good buy.

"Ok."

The pretty cougar's heals clicked as she walked the hallway to her son's room. His door was locked. She always respected his privacy but since he told her to show the purse, she turned the knob. The son was standing with his back to her. He was in a blue plaid robe.

"Hi ya," she greeted.

He turned around. Penny's eyes flew open wide, her mouth opened and dropped, as did the new purse to the floor. His robe was opened and he was standing naked with a full erection in front of his mother. His lips formed a sly grin.

"Jimmy!" Penny exclaimed. Michelangelo's David—and this time he's au naturale.

In a very low, sexy tone Jimmy stated, "Mom, I think you are the hottest and sweetest woman on the planet. I haven't been able to stop thinking about you since graduation. I've enjoyed being with you and treating you like you should be treated—like a queen. I know you've enjoyed this too. I also know you liked the first time I said good morning and liked even more this morning's greeting. I could smell you in the kitchen after you left." He paused and gazed hungrily and intently at his awestruck mother. She remained silent, her eyes now boring a hole on his outstretched dick.

"Mom, I just wanted to let you know: whenever..." he trailed off, then continued. "Whenever you want it, whenever you need it—my hands, my mouth, or..." he made his hard-on twitch and his balls jingle. "You just say it...feel it...want it..."again he trailed off. "I'm yours."

Her eyes lifted from the massive flesh club and took in the entire sight—the chiseled chest, the muscular legs, the handsome young face...back to the pink flag pole and the two pink orbs below it.

My son is hot!!!

Penny's mind was going into incestuous overdrive, but she still maintained a sliver of the "You can't do this because he's your son" disapproval.

"Jimmy, we can't. I appreciate and love the way you've been with me but, but we can't do this. We can't. We're mother and son. We shouldn't —" Her weak and unconvincing protest was cut off as the naked son strolled toward her. His dick and balls merrily jumped about and was the reason his mother couldn't continue speaking.

He swept his buxom parent in his arms and covered her mouth with his.

"Mmmm," the mother moaned as Jimmy' slid his tongue into her mouth. Instinctively she wrapped her arms around his neck, and sent her own tongue out to meet his. Their tongues immediately hit if off, twirling and dueling as if this wasn't the first time they met.

Penny crushed her huge breasts against her son. A tremor ran through Jimmy as he felt her hard nipple graze his hairy chest. At the same time, the gusset of her newly bought panties were getting awashed with her nectar.

The 22 year old's hard cock pressed against the flatness of his mother's stomach. His right hand released its grip around Penny's waist, went up to his neck taking hold of her right hand, and brought it down to his erection. The mother's eyes, closed as her lips and tongue swirled with that of her son's, widen as her fingers made first contact with her son's solidified penis.

She broke the kiss and peered down at what she at a hold of. "My boy's a really big boy," she playfully hissed. Jimmy grunted in agreement and replastered his lips to hers. He knew this was the hardest he's ever been.

Her touch was tentative at first so his hand helped her stroke it. After the third motion, her grip tightened, his hand released itself from hers, and returned to encircling her waist. Penny was flabbergasted at how long, and how alive her son's tool felt in her hand. It was 9 inches, and throbbed and felt warm in her hand. The lengthy vein pulsed as the flats of her fingers and palm glided over it. The newly wanton woman slowly stroked her son's manhood, flicking her thumb over the plumb-shaped top. This sent shockwaves throughout his loins, and pre-cum dripped out.

"Oh, mom!" he thrilled after stopping the kiss. He looked at her and saw a lust in his mother's eyes that he never saw before in a woman. They breathed heavily at each other. An illicit and forbidden hunger coursed through their individual bodies and between them.

The overheating son's hands flew to the zipper on the back of Penny's dress and pulled it down. The brunette grudgingly let go of his pecker and worked with Jimmy to remove the dress. She shimmied her shoulders and he gently pulled. The dress descended along her sexy shape and was around her black pumps. She stepped out of the fallen dress and moved into her son. She arched her back, smiling seductively at her son.

Jimmy thought he had died and gone to heaven. His hour-glass shaped mother stood in a white demi bra, red thong and black heels. Her turgid nipples seemed to want to poke right through the bra. Her shallow breathing made her massive tits look like they were going to leap out of the bra cups. He caught a whiff of the same smell from earlier in the kitchen. A quick glance to her crotch showed a bright stain on the front of the panties. But it was her breasts, those grand globes of flesh that caused so much male whiplash, which was the objects of Jimmy's current desire.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jimmy and Penny Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds