• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • More Oral After the Exam Ch. 04

More Oral After the Exam Ch. 04

123

I am back to continue the second part of my "Oral Exam" storyline. The dirty stories too much to stay away.... If you haven't read the first series (or the first three stories in this series), I'd suggest that you stop here and go back. Don't worry! They have naughty bits too. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU to Mykittystar for editing. I deeply appreciate your thoughts and encouragement. You've really made this something special. Otherwise, feel free to send me your thoughts. I will respond. I'd love to hear where you think this should go next. I am not always sure myself. Keep your eyes open for the next installment. It will be up shortly. I have several more all set and ready to go (after a little more minor editing). Don't forget to vote. Enjoy.

*

I received yet another text from Jessica:

"R U in ur office?"

This was the fourth text from the blonde college coed in just three days. I knew what she wanted. It was pretty obvious. The girl was begging to be fucked.

And I wasn't ready to comply.

Too much had happened. The last few days had been a gigantic dose of reality. No matter how much I wanted to get my dick wet, I wasn't ready. School had only been going on for a week and already things were far too complicated.

So I let my phone buzz. For now Jessica's text would go unanswered. Instead I would continue to stare out the window and watch the snow fall over campus. Perhaps this weekend I could leave everything behind. When my office hours were done I would bundle my body against the cold, drive home, and wrap myself in the cocoon of my apartment. I could delve back into the books and find my way again. Studying would help. From there I could regain my focus. I'd avoid the world until then.

Then a knock at the door. Fuck, she had found me....

*****

"Give it to me Professor, fucking give it to me! Bring it to the tip, I want it. Oh I fucking want it all in my fucking pussy. I WANT IT ALL IN MY FUCKING PUSSY!!! OOOOHHH!!! YES!!! Fuck right there. You wanna fucking cum in me, you wanna fucking cum in me - do it! Shit yes, I can feel it! Fill meeeeeeeeeee..."

And I came.

Spurt upon spurt of nut emptied into Taryn's welcoming cunt.

And that's when the door opened.

Taryn and I were both naked from the waist down (although, her shirt was pushed up above her tits). I was holding her athletic frame up on a wooden bar while I slid my meat in and out of her slick pussy. Taryn's long, toned legs were wrapped around me while my hand partially covered her mouth. At least I had muffled some of her moans.

For the last several minutes I had been drilling this brunette coed with my cock. Taryn had found me on the running track and led me to what I had mistakenly thought was a discreet and private sanctuary in the school gym: an empty aerobics room lined with mirrors. First Taryn slobbered on my shaft. Then I bent her over an exercise ball and banged her from behind. As a finale, I picked up the slender brunette so I could fuck her against the wall. And that's when we were discovered.

Somewhere in the periphery of my mind I was aware that Taryn and I had been caught; the situation had changed. I knew that my world would come crashing down in just a few short seconds. For now though my body couldn't stop. Unbidden, my hips continued to thrust in the heaves of orgasm. My mind was a lust-filled fog. This college coed was spread wide, giving me everything, and I was a fucking god. Taryn's pussy was so sloppy good and I was already caught up in shooting my load.

One. More. Thrust. So gooooooood...

I blinked and shuddered. A final gasp escaped my lips.

And then I fully realized what had happened.

A big yellow cart laden with a mop, broom, and other cleaning implements was sitting in the doorway. A short, blonde woman with feathered hair had been pushing it. Behind her was a second woman, about thirty years older (probably in her fifties) with frizzy, red hair and glasses.

The two cleaning women halted, frozen by the pornographic scene thrust upon them. Their eyes bulged with shock; until now their work shift had been like any other. They had gone from room to room sweeping and emptying trashcans; along the way they had probably chitchatted and gossiped. Nothing unusual. Everything had been so routine and mundane. But now -- what the fuck?!

Clearly these poor women had not been ready to find two students furiously fornicating against the wall.

I released Taryn's ass from my grip and stumbled backwards.

My cock slid out of her pussy, uncorking all of our combined juices. The viscous flood of jizz and cunt nectar ran unconstrained from her battered hole. A thin stream of globular liquid poured onto the floor.

The blonde squeaked and clapped a hand to her mouth. The redhead just froze in shock.

Taryn slid to the floor and scanned for her clothes.

Unfortunately for her, they were strewn about the room. The striptease she had given me had been sexy, but did not make for an easy get away. Not bothering with panties, Taryn dove for her shorts. She tugged them on, but became caught up in the legs; the brunette lost her balance and tumbled to the floor.

There was no masking what Taryn and I had been doing. Heck, the DNA evidence was in a puddle on the floor. So why hide?

Perhaps I could salvage a shred of dignity? Confidence, my friend, is the key to all. Maybe I could just keep it cool and brashly bluff my way out of this nightmare. After all, I had been fucking bad ass! Is there anything more balls out than banging a taken woman in a public fuck?

So I breathed deeply and found my Zen. I blinked twice and put my hands on my hips. Grinning widely, I looked up. My cock was wet, shiny, and still fully erect. It stood proudly on perfect display. I shrugged apologetically as I unflinchingly said, "I'm sorry, but you caught us in a delicate moment. Obviously, we weren't expecting visitors. Would you give me and my lady friend a moment to freshen up?"

The redhead, still in a semi-catatonic state, nodded blankly.

Her blonde associate gestured a few times and opened her mouth as if she were about to speak. But no words came out.

Finally, she broke out in a fit of giggles and nodded her head in exasperated amusement. She grabbed her co-worker by the elbow and tugged, managing to mumble between peels of laughter, "We'll be out in the hall."

The door closed behind the two women.

I felt like a marionette whose string had been cut. All energy fled my body. A buzzing whooshed into my ears. That risk was damn fucking insane. Getting caught was bound to happen. I had been living on the edge for far too long with way too many women. With all of the public sex, sooner or later I would get spotted. Someone would see. And they did. I had been caught red-handed with my dick inside the proverbial cookie jar.

Air left me and a sense of doom filled my lungs. This could be the end. I could lose my job and be arrested for public indecency. My career in academe would never recover from this kind of trauma. I was one cooked goose.

Now dressed, Taryn shoved my clothes at me; I flailed and snatched the garments instinctually. Shaking away the fog, I quickly got dressed. I suppose I had lost myself for a moment, my thoughts had taken over, shutting everything else down. But

I couldn't afford such luxuries. We needed to move fast; those women wouldn't stay out in the hall very long. We had to move on before one of them thought to ask who we were.

Taryn was right with me. She understood the explosive nature of the situation and was ready to bolt. With a nod of silent agreement, we both headed for the door. Perhaps through balls and bullshit we might be able to barnstorm our way out of here.

We opened the door and the women were gone. No cart, no sign, no trace.

Shit!

Taryn was white -- fucking white -- with terror. She looked at me, her eyes pleading. I nodded and said, "We need to get out of here."

"Totally," she replied, grabbing my hand.

We bolted down the hall. The sex room had been left in our tracks. Exhaustion vanished. Pure adrenaline was our fuel. We raced past the main stairs and turned down a side hall. At the far end was a door with a stair sign. Sweet, had we found a back way? Wasting no time we barreled into the stair well. Our feet flew as we raced for the bottom landing.

Before us, like red fluorescent mana from heaven, was an emergency exit door. For a moment I worried about tripping an alarm. If the women hadn't told anyone we could get snatched up anyway. But that was a minor risk; we could be gone before security could be summoned. No, it was best to roll the dice.

Taryn and I had to blast out of here.

Taryn reached the door first. She threw her whole body against the metal door bar. Thank God! No alarms. The door clanged open and we were deposited into an unshoveled snow drift. The icy air stung while flecks of white dotted our hair. Taryn and I were sweaty and in our thin gym clothes; the damp fabric would soon freeze. Clearly, we weren't prepared for the dead of a Midwest winter. But we didn't care. For now, escaping was enough.

A few minutes later the two of us shivered in my car. I cranked up the heater and made for an empty parking lot around the corner. I found a spot and idled. Time ticked by while we just sat there, teeth chattering, trying to tame our inner hobgoblins.

Warm air billowed out from the vents, and slowly the insanity melted.

Taryn was the first to break the silence when she blurted, "I'm so sorry." She launched herself into my arms and gave me a huge bear hug. Taryn's shoulders shook as she sobbed.

I held Taryn against me and rubbed her back. My fingers absently fluttered up and down tracing silly geometric patterns.

This wasn't her fault; I was complicit during every step of the way. I could have said no. So I muttered, "There's no need to apologize. No worries. I'm sorry too, but I guess we're safe."

I'm not sure how long we huddled together, locked in that embrace. She felt so good in my arms. While I would never want to go through that hellish escape again, I also savored this result. This part felt right -- holding Taryn, comforting her. Was this the silver lining? The world had thrown its worst at us and for now we remained unscathed -- together. And because of that, had our relationship changed?

Taryn pulled back and held my face in her hands. Her eyes flitted back and forth searching my reactions. What did she see?

Whatever she found, it must have been enough.

Taryn kissed me.

I met her lips. They were moist and gentle. I pulled her tight. Taryn shuddered and sighed in my arms.

Neither of us expected this moment. Intimacy had not been what we were after. But there it was...

I broke the kiss. Taryn looked at me through heavy-lidded eyes and wiped away a stray tear; a of hair had fallen loose from her ponytail and covered half her face. The girl was a wreck, but no matter; I'm pretty sure that I was a disaster too.

"Well, so that happened," Taryn croaked, her voice flat and tired.

There wasn't much to say so I nodded blankly, "Yeah it did."

"Think anything will come of it?"

I shrugged. There was no way of knowing. The cleaning women might talk, but they could just as easily stay silent.

Taryn smirked, "At least part of it was good."

I thought about making a joke, but decided against it. Instead I just said simply: "Yes. Very good."

Taryn nodded. I think my answer gave her what she needed.

She put her arm around me and settled against my shoulder. With the car console between us, we weren't in a comfortable position. Simple human touch, though, can be a wonderful thing.

Time was ticking, and I knew it was time to raise an unpleasant subject. "What about your boyfriend?"

Taryn shook her head and blinked. "What about him?"

"Weren't you supposed to meet him at the gym?"

"Fuck!" Taryn spat. "I totally forgot. Hold on." Taryn patted down her shorts and cursed again. "Shit, I left my cell in the gym locker. All my clothes are there too."

"When does he get off work?"

Taryn squinted and looked at the clock. "About two hours, when the gym closes."

"My cell's at home. Whenever I work out I just bring my wallet and keys. I'll take you to my place and from there we can call Roxy. I can drive her back to the gym and she can get your stuff. And you can tell your boyfriend whatever you like from there. Sound good?"

"Sure, I think it'll work."

I cranked up the car and put it into reverse. There was little time to waste.

*****

Roxy had been watching QVC (an odd choice of programming for someone so punk, I thought) and wasn't keen on being disturbed. After a few minutes of pleading though, she consented to help.

Forty-five minutes later Roxy had retrieved all of her sister's stuff. I was impressed. Roxy had been bundled up in enough winter clothes to disguise her otherwise recognizable appearance. Her tats were buried under a scarf and an old army parka. Her day-glo blue hair was tucked up under her hat. And tonight, she wore glasses.

"I walked right by him and the lug didn't even look up from the issue of Maxim he had open. No offense Taryn, but I don't think the guy even knows how to read. He just likes the pretty pictures. Oooh shiny.... And why the fuck does the school even waste money on student security like that? So worthless... and yet they will jack up tuition again in the fall," Roxy ranted.

Taryn rolled her eyes and giggled. "Thanks sis. You saved my life."

"I know. You owe me. Big time," Roxy replied, holding up a hand. "But I still don't understand. What happened?"

So Taryn and I took turns explaining our rendezvous at the gym.

At first Roxy looked impressed. Then her expressions turned to shock. Finally, she just slumped back in her car seat and shook her head in disbelief.

After giving Roxy the highlights, Taryn called her boyfriend. It wasn't a long conversation. She told him that she had a cramp and went home from the gym early to get some rest. She was sorry she didn't see him as she left. He must have been in the bathroom or something. No, he didn't need to stop by the dorm. She would be fine and see him tomorrow for lunch.

Overall, Taryn gave a winning performance.

"Well ladies...." I said, my voice trailing off. I wasn't sure what to say.

"Do you want to, uh, go back to your apartment?" Taryn hesitatingly asked.

"Do you?" I asked back.

"Well...." Taryn sighed hesitatingly and then shook her head. "Don't take this the wrong way, but no. I should go home. It's been one hell of an evening, tonight. I'm not sure if any more excitement would be good for me."

"I know what you are saying."

"Really? Is that ok?"

"Sure, sure. Believe me, I get it," I said. And it was true. I needed time to clear my own head too. This evening felt pretty game changing. "I think I just need to take a shower and get some sleep."

"Cool."

"Should I just drop you off back at your dorm?"

"Yeah."

I looked at Roxy. She opened her mouth, about to let loose with some snide comment, but then reconsidered. Gauging her - she probably expected to get laid tonight. I wondered if that was why she had been so quick to assist. My willingness to use my dick could be (and had been) taken for granted. I guess that's what happens when one is a male slut.

"Sorry Roxy, no action for you tonight," I said.

"Well, I'll take a rain check. I'm sure that you're good for a future fuck," she winked.

I sighed as I drove down the road. I wasn't so sure.

*****

"David Riggins?"

"Here." A sleepy-eyed boy underneath a hoodie moaned from the back of the classroom.

I hated taking attendance. If a student attended class, cool. If they didn't show and flunked out, it served them right. And if they don't show, but still managed to ace the projects and exams? Well... then bonus for them. Why do I need to force anyone to attend? What is the point of a bogus attendance policy? Do I really need the ego stroke of seeing a classroom full of packed seats? After all, they're paying (quite handsomely) for the educational privilege of attending my lectures. If they have some place more important to be that is their adult decision. Who am I to judge?

And I'm not a goddamn babysitter.

But I don't make the rules. The high muckety-muck course director demanded that we have a strong attendance policy with heavy penalties. Thus, I am forced to waste the first five minutes of every class checking to see who rolled out of bed in the morning.

"Eleanor Rudolph?"

"Here," said a brunette sporting a backwards baseball cap. A wicked smile crept onto her face as she licked her lips. Her eyes twinkled as she continued, "But Professor, I asked you to call me Ellie. Remember?"

I started to jot down a note on my attendance list and then...

On went the light switch. What? WHAT?! Couldn't be? Shit! I hadn't gotten too good of a peek at her the other night.

I looked up from my notes and made eye contact. Was it her?

The woman leaned back in her chair, crossed her arms, and nodded. Fuck, it was....

I blinked in recognition. I knew this woman. I had met Ellie for the first time in class two days ago, but that instance hadn't registered. I taught three classes and there were just too many faces. Besides, the first day was always a blur. The second time though, was golden. Unknowingly, I had encountered her again later that night. More importantly, she had also seen me -- and I mean really seen me. She was there in the hallway on Monday night, coming back from the dorm showers; that's when she saw me. And Shannon. And my cock. And I had been getting a blow job.

It was happening all over again. I was falling into the same trap that I had bumbled into last semester. I was fucking all over the place and now I was getting caught. The circle of people who knew about my sex life was just getting bigger and bigger.

My life needed to change.

I shrugged my shoulders and nodded. Ellie smiled in return. I couldn't tell if there was any malice behind it. Nor would I know until the semester had come and gone. I guess I just needed to plan for the worst and get on with class.

"Fiona Sagen?"

*****

So that's how I decided to become celibate.

Seriously.

I was done. Women were at the heart of all my problems. I couldn't think, I couldn't focus. A girl would spread her legs and I would drop everything to insert my schlong. The time and the place didn't matter. I was a nympho in constant heat. Danger and boundaries didn't mean jack anymore. Wherever and whenever, I was ready to fuck.

And this needed to stop.

Multiple people had caught me banging coed hotties. My job and future could evaporate at any moment. It would only take one person to report me. In addition my advisor, Jen, wanted to be done with me; a year and a half of research would be lost if she had her way.

I came to this conclusion as the students were discussing in groups. I know I zoned out. What should have been five minutes became ten. I was in my own space, lost in transient thoughts.

A group on the left side began to get rowdy. One of them, a football player type, threw something at the trash can next to me. The din of an apple core reverberating off the rim shook me out of my state. And that's when it all became clear.

No more pussy. No more BJs. No more coeds.

I looked up and grinned. The answer was so easy. Now I just had to fucking finish teaching class.

"Are you guys all done? You ready to talk this out?" I said moving to the blackboard. I could do this.

Yeah, right.

*****

After class I didn't go back to my office. I was pretty sure that Jessica might be sitting at my desk waiting for me. She would be swiveling around in my chair in low-rider jeans... or a frayed, mini-denim skirt. Would she be wearing panties? Cute, satin t-backs? Or maybe lacy boy shorts? Either way the garment could be taken off so easily. I bet the buxom tart wouldn't even need me to say a word before she bent over my desk. She would just do it, completely ready for a hard pounding. And then I would raise my hand and give her an afternoon spanking...

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • More Oral After the Exam Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 210 milliseconds