• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Fucking the Gardener

Fucking the Gardener

12

At forty years old, Sylvia Price was feeling stronger sexual urges than she had ever felt in her life. Unfortunately for her, her sixty year old husband, Jack, was either unwilling or unable to do anything about alleviating them, having only two interests in life -- making money and spending it to maintain the house and, especially, the garden. He was really good at the former, and the childless couple had more money than they could ever need. To accomplish the latter, he used some of that money to hire the best people he could, which included the new man who had started work in the garden that morning.

People came in every day to do the housework and cooking and everything else about the house, so Sylvia had nothing much to do but gossip on the phone, watch soap operas and read stories on Literotica. While doing that last thing, she usually played with her clit and used a dildo, even though she was well aware the real thing was vastly better. On some days her favorite toy, even while reading about George Boxlicker and one of his many lady friends, couldn't coax out an orgasm and, coincidentally, the day the new man started working there was one of those days.

As Sylvia looked out of the second story bedroom window, she saw him digging no more than thirty feet away. Her husband had decided they needed a row of rose bushes below that window, and the first assignment of the newly hired gardener was to dig up the ground in the assigned place and plant them. It was a warm day, and he had removed his shirt so he could swing the pickaxe better while breaking up the ground preparatory to the planting.

The gardener's muscles rippled under his ebon skin, and Sylvia thought how she would have a much better use for all that energy he was expending. When the young black man straightened up, she noted his broad, muscular chest and thrilled to the imagining of it lying above her, pressed against her nipples, which had become erect from the sight. Her erotic thoughts about George Boxlicker were replaced by those about the shirtless man.

It was late morning; she knew Jack wouldn't be home for at least six hours, and she fantasized about having the big studly man spending a good part of that time with her in her bed, instead of wasting his energy on her husband's stupid rose garden. Abruptly, she realized there nothing stopping her and him from doing just that. Since the cleaning staff had finished their work and left, she was the only one in the house, and would be until the cook came by at four PM. Sylvia didn't remember the new man's name, but she knew it was included in the papers on the small desk where she did what little paper work was needed to keep the household running smoothly.

After learning his name was Michael Carpenter, Sylvia removed her bra and changed her blouse to a tight and clingy jersey. She had big, luscious breasts with nipples that would stand out through the thin fabric, and she knew it and wanted Mike to know it too. Panties would just get in the way, and hers were wet anyhow, so she took them off and put on a pair of tight shorts with nothing underneath. When she looked in the mirror, Sylvia saw a cameltoe, which was what she wanted Mike to see too. She was ready and eager, and she prepared the bed before going back to the window, opening it, and looking down at the object of her lust as he wasted his energy on her husband's dumb garden.

"Mr. Carpenter? Can you come up here, please? I need some more information for your W2 Form."

Mike looked up and appreciated the delightful view above him. The lady of the house had dark hair and a pretty face, and he could see the swell of her full breasts under her thin sweater. "Yes, Ma'am," he responded, and picked up his shirt to put it back on. The work was hard, and spending a little time with his employer's hot wife seemed like a much better thing to be doing, even though he expected the pleasure to be no more than a visual one.

Sylvia was not that pessimistic. Looking had been fun, but she had a lot more in mind than that, and she went downstairs to begin luring the man she hoped would provide it. Before going to the back door to let him in, she stopped to get a cold beer, and handed it to him when she opened the door.

"You look like you could use something cold to drink," she told him, rolling her shoulders to let him get a good look at her breasts as they swayed under the thin cloth of her jersey. "Follow me; we keep all the paper work upstairs."

As he followed the lady of the house up to the second floor, watching her big, beautiful booty swaying inside the tight shorts and thinking of her unfettered breasts, Mike began hoping his pleasure would be more than visual. He had often heard his homeys as they bragged of their sexual escapades with rich white women, and he had never known whether they were telling the truth or not. Either way, his hopes rose, as did his cock, when she led him into what was obviously her bedroom, and noted how the bed had the covers turned down, as if waiting to be put to use.

"Is this the right Social Security number?" she asked, showing him the form Mike had completed the previous day.

"Yes, that's it, Ma'am," Mike replied, after checking the card in his pocket. More and more, he believed the query had just been a subterfuge, but he wanted the lady to make the first move.

"That's good. I just wanted to make sure. Do you want to rest a bit before going back to work?"

Mike was certain that resting was not what the sexily plump white woman had in mind, especially when she ambled over to the bed, sat down near the head and looked expectantly at him. He walked over and sat beside her, his leg almost pressed against hers. She smiled and turned to face him, leaning in more closely and placing her right hand on his leg. Seconds later, that same hand was lightly squeezing his cock, which had become almost fully erect by that time.

Sylvia was highly elated at what she felt under the faded blue jeans. Although familiar with the myth of the hung black stud, she didn't really believe it, and still didn't, but the thick organ under her fingers would have been evidence of its truth. She was unable to wrap her hand around its girth while it was still within his pants, and wanted to make the attempt after it had been exposed. Sure she would not be rebuffed, the horny housewife unzipped the fly and unbuttoned the waistband of the young man's pants. She believed, correctly, that his cock would have been too big and stiff to pull free without practically undressing him.

This did not present a problem because, when Sylvia started to tug his pants and underwear down simultaneously, Michael raised himself off the bed so they could be pulled down to his knees. His cock sprang up, long and thick and hard; Sylvia smiled lewdly at the sight and leaned over and started applying her tongue to the head. It had a velvety texture and a pleasant, rather salty taste from his sweat. She started licking in concentric circles, lowering her face until the end was nestled between her lips.

Their relative positions, with her sitting beside him and leaning over, wasn't very comfortable for her, and she wanted to strip off all his clothing anyhow, so Sylvia got up and knelt in front of Mike. Continuing to gaze adoringly with her big, brown eyes at the young man's face, she removed his shoes and socks and pulled his pants and shorts the rest of the way off. While she was busy with that, he stripped off his shirt. Sylvia wanted to please the big stud visually too, so she peeled off her jersey and tossed it aside, letting her luscious breasts bounce free.

Mike spread his legs while Sylvia moved between them on her knees and rested her elbows on his thighs while holding his big cock lightly in her fingers. Her grin was lewd, but she said nothing, just leaned forward and resumed applying her tongue to the purplish head of his cock. After a few wet strokes, the head was between her lips, and she slowly lowered her face, taking in more as her tongue laved the hard cylinder inside her mouth. Knowing it would enhance the pleasure of the man sitting above her, Sylvia kept gazing at him while her mouth engulfed as much of his cock as it could.

Using her tongue and her lips, she stroked it several more times. It was fun, and she hoped she would have a chance to suck the studly young man off during some future session in her bedroom but, on that day, it was her pussy that needed his dick. Taking it out of her mouth and holding it in front of her face while she smiled around his erection, she told Mike what she needed.

"Your dick is great, Mike, and some day I want to suck you off and swallow all your cum, but today I really need to fuck."

"Great. C'mon up here and lie on your back." Mike moved aside to let her do what he wanted as much as she did.

Sylvia stood up and peeled her tight shorts down the rest of the way, so she was as naked as the man on her bed. Their crotch was soaked with the juices from her avid pussy, so she tossed them aside and stepped over to the bedside table where she knew there were condoms. Optimistically, she got out two and, after tossing one of them to Mike, she got onto the bed, slid over to the middle and pulled a pillow under her head. He rolled on the latex covering and moved forward to where the sexy woman was lying with her legs spread wide apart and separating her pussy lips with her index fingers. She was so wet he could see the juices shining and trickling down her crotch.

Mike leaned forward and supported the weight of his upper body on the hand that he placed beside the waiting woman. His other hand guided his cock, and he lowered his body until he felt the tip between her fingers. To spread her natural lubrication, he moved the head of his cock up and down and from side to side in the wetness that he had seen earlier. When everything was ready, he centered it between her fingers again.

Sylvia moved it slightly. "Right there, she whispered. Give me that big dick."

The man leaning above her did exactly what Sylvia wanted. When he thrust forward, she felt the head squeeze between her fingertips and into where it was needed. She breathed in sharply between her teeth as she felt the biggest cock she had ever even seen wedge into her avid pussy. Seconds later, Mike thrust forward again, and more of his hard, thick shaft surged into her love hole, sending massive waves of pleasure reverberating through her body. He thrust again, and again, until she could feel his pubic hair brushing against her own, and knew his dick was all the way inside her where it belonged.

In an invitation to lie atop her body, Sylvia raised her arms, and Mike slid his hands forward until his weight was resting on his forearms and his chest was lightly touching her nipples. She reached her arms up and rested them on his powerful shoulders. Neither of them moved otherwise, because Sylvia wanted to lie still and feel the tremendous waves of pleasure that throbbed out from where her pussy was crammed so well, and Mike wanted to remain in place while the muscles inside her hot, wet love channel massaged him.

Sylvia was the one to break the silence. "Mike, your dick is just wonderful, the best I've ever felt." She was telling the absolute truth about that. "Now, really give it to me and make me cum big-time."

"You're pretty special too. Your pussy is so wet and tight."

Mike was being equally honest. The hot wife of his boss was not the first older white woman who had felt his massive cock, but she was the prettiest and the sweetest, and he wanted to give her the most fun he could. Like most men who really enjoy sex with women, he knew he would derive the most pleasure if she also had a great time, and he hoped they might begin a steady relationship. Having his cock sucked and fucking the boss's wife were certainly better ways to spend his days than planting roses in the hard ground. He slowly drew back until just the head was inside the woman's pussy, paused for a few seconds, and drove it back inside her.

Sylvia felt the long, thick shaft surging into her and spread her thighs slightly farther, hooked her ankles around Mike's legs and pulled herself back to meet him. Their bodies came together with a wet sound, accompanied by a happy sigh from her mouth. Once again, they remained like that for a minute, letting the incredible pleasure wash over both their bodies. At exactly the right time, although there had been no signal, Mike pulled his cock back and drove it forward, and she fucked back to meet it again.

They continued like that, but only for a short time. Sylvia had been extremely horny, and the huge dick driving in and out of her pussy was going to bring her to a quick climax, and she knew it. "I'm ready to cum, Mike," she urgently whispered. "Really give it to me, hard and fast."

He was glad to do that, because Mike was also quite horny, and the beauty and softness and desirability of the woman under him were bringing him rapidly to his own climax. He moved up slightly on her body to gain more contact with her clit and started plunging his cock into her pussy as she wanted. After a dozen more hard, deep strokes, she uttered a howl of ecstasy, and her hands and legs gripped him tightly.

"Oh, god, I'm cumming. Keep fucking me!"

Mike was more than happy to do that, and he drove his cock into the dripping pussy under him, while his boss's wife rocked from side to side, fucked back to meet him and clamped her fingers onto his back and shoulders. After less than a minute, he felt all her muscles clench and she gave out with an even louder and more joyous shout. Her pussy was jammed against him for what was obviously a final time, followed by the sexy woman relaxing under him, her eyes closed and her lips parted in a blissful smile.

He didn't stop, but continued pounding his cock into her pussy until his climax welled up inside him. It seemed to come from all over his body, even his fingers and toes, and concentrated in his groin until it exploded. A burst of semen gushed into his condom, followed by three more until he was through. He lay over his partner, his weight supported on his elbows and knees and wondered what he should do. The fucking had been terrific, and he hoped the woman would want more but, if she didn't, he would return to the rose garden with happier thoughts than those he had an hour ago.

He needn't have worried; Sylvia was not prepared to settle for just one orgasm, outstanding though it had been. She opened her eyes and smiled at the man above her. "That was great, Mike, the best I've had for a long time. I hope you don't have to go back to work right away, do you?"

"No, Ma'am."

"Good."

Sylvia started sliding toward the side of the bed where she had left the other condom. It was obvious to Mike that she wanted to do more, so he carefully pulled his cock from the dripping hole that had been so hospitable, and lay on his back. With the new condom in her hand, the woman knelt by his side and carefully rolled off the used one. Noting that not too much softening had occurred, Sylvia leaned over, held Mike's cock in her soft hand and licked the semen from the head, followed by enveloping almost the entire shaft in her mouth.

She did that for three reasons. She really liked the feel of a big dick filling her mouth the way Mike's had before, and she stroked it several times with her lips. As her mouth moved up and down, her tongue reached out and licked, relishing the smooth skin that was stretched tightly over its hard roundness. Even more delightful was the rich flavor of the cum that was still oozing out of the hole in the end, and her taste buds relished the viscous fluid. However, the most important reason of all was that she intended to fuck some more, and wanted to make sure the man's dick would be equal to the task.

It was, and then some. After less than a minute of being slowly caressed by her lips and tongue, Sylvia knew the long, thick shaft was ready for more action. She removed it from her mouth, made sure to lick all the semen from under the ridge, and smiled at the man who was looking expectantly at her. Seeing no indication that he had lost interest, Sylvia removed the condom from its wrapper and rolled it onto the big hard cock that she knew would soon be delighting her.

Without saying another word, which would have been unnecessary anyhow, the horny woman lay on her back, adjusted the pillow under her head and reached down to spread her pussy lips. Mike knelt between her legs again, this time with his weight supported by his hands on both sides of the reclining lady. With her fingers, she guided his cock to where she wanted it and moved the end around in her copious wetness.

"Give it to me, Mike. Long and slow and deep," Sylvia murmured.

Her pussy was so wet, and stretched enough from the first time that his initial thrust drove three inches of his shaft into her waiting pussy. The lady sighed blissfully and closed her eyes; a smile grimaced its way across her face and, on Mike's second stroke, she fucked back to meet it. With one more thrust, his big cock was all the way inside her pussy, and the happy lady's body was already starting to writhe under him. When she raised her arms in the same unspoken invitation as before, he lowered his torso until her erect nipples were digging into his chest. Her hands gripped his muscular arms to help her move under him and derive as much pleasure as possible. As Mike once again lay above her for a minute, her movements became more pronounced, and she whispered into his ear what she wanted him to do.

"Fuck me hard, Mike. I really need that big dick of yours."

That was what he wanted too because he knew that, with his first climax and more fucking immediately after, he would be able to keep going for a long time, pleasing her and himself. Even so, he wanted to take his time and make it last for as long as possible. He began long, slow strokes as he had before, plowing his huge cock all the way into the eager woman under him.

When Sylvia felt her pussy being stuffed, her legs and her arms pulled herself forward to meet his cock, and their bodies came softly together. She sighed from joy with what was happening to her, and moved back as Mike withdrew again. When his long, thick giver of joy surged into her again, Sylvia met it more than halfway and exulted in the waves of excruciating pleasure that radiated out from where her pussy was so thoroughly stuffed.

For a long time they fucked like that, with Mike driving his hard black cock into his boss's wife while she slid back and forth under him to take it as deeply into her pussy as she could. They were quiet, with no need to talk, because it was some of the best sex either of them had ever gotten. Sylvia would have preferred to be on top, but she believed, correctly that her partner was too macho to be willing to use one of those positions. She hoped to persuade him, during some future tryst to let her get on top, cowgirl style, which was her favorite but, for their encounter that day, she would settle for using a slightly different method.

"Just lie still and let me fuck myself on your big, beautiful dick, Mike," she suggested. "It feels so gooood in my pussy. I love it!"

He had no objection to letting her do that, and he pushed himself up from the bed to let her move freely under him, which was what Sylvia wanted. When she began, his cock was buried to the hilt in her pussy, so she pushed against his biceps to move away from him, stopped when she could feel just his head was still inside her, and used her hands and legs to pull herself forward and impale her greedy pussy on his rigid dick. Mike stayed motionless on the first stroke and the second and the third but, after that, he thrust forward to meet her every time, imbedding his cock perfectly where they both wanted it.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Fucking the Gardener

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds