• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Birthday

My Birthday

12

I knew David and Cindy would be home in half an hour. Cindy is my wife. David is her favorite lover. We live with him.

Cindy and I have been married for 10 years. For the past 2 years, we have had a new arrangement. I began to have problems pleasing Cindy in bed, and it led to fights. We talked about it a lot, over several weeks. We talked about the source of the problems and the reasons for them, and her desires and fantasies, and mine, and to make a long story short, we decided we would both be happier if she was in charge and controlled me completely and could fuck other men whenever she wanted to. She keeps me in chastity and, well, I do as she says. It's the only way we could stay together.

I know the arrangement is voluntary, but, I am so used to things the way they are now that I could never go back to being in a normal relationship with a woman, and, I could never love any other woman but Cindy.

I had finished doing all my tasks for the day, all the housecleaning, vacuuming, dusting, washing the dishes, cleaning the bathrooms. I had made the beds and done the laundry and arranged all of Cindy's clothes and shoes in the closet precisely as she likes them. She whips me if anything is out of place. She drops her clothes wherever she feels like and I have to pick up behind her and keep everything tidy. She drops trash on the floor and I have to pick it up. If she goes to the bathroom, I have to kneel and wipe her. She never has to cook or clean because I do everything. I knew she was out with David today, and I knew he was having her.

I had on my cock cage as I always do, with the special remote device that can deliver a painful shock to my balls whenever Cindy wants to. Even from miles away, like when she is out with David. Otherwise I was naked except for my anal plug. I have to wear it almost all the time. I had to report to Anne now because I needed some preparations before meeting with Cindy tonight.

Anne is the girl who lives in the house with us. David's house. We live in David's house now and Cindy is his. Mostly. Cindy can do whatever she wants. She has other lovers, but she mostly has an arrangement with David. She chose him as a favorite for a few reasons. We both agreed it would be more emotionally painful and humiliating for me if she had one special man. After having dozens of men, she decided she liked David the best. David was the one for her because of several reasons. First of all, he has an enormous penis. Things first started to go wrong with me and Cindy when she confessed that she really had to have a huge dick and that she never came with me. After that I started to have problems getting erections with my wife.

Second, he has a lot of money. Neither Cindy or I has to work any more. Cindy lives a free life and still has access to our house. But I have to live here in David's house and I can't go out on my own. I don't have a car of my own any more. I don't even own any clothes.

Third, David understands and goes along with Cindy's plan for me. He participates in and enjoys my humiliation and that was important for Cindy. A lot of her other lovers just wanted to fuck her, and she still fucks other men. But she wanted someone special in her life that could help shame me and make me feel inferior.

So we live here in David's house. David has a sadistic streak and a voracious sexual appetite. He has lots of other women besides my wife. He also makes Cindy do things -- humiliating things. And he punishes her. That was the other thing that came between us. During our conversations, I found out Cindy wanted punishment, control, humiliation. I couldn't really provide what she needed. It had to be from a certain kind of man and she explained that I just wasn't going to do.

Anne is a girl who lives here in the house. David has her, of course. Cindy has her sometimes too. I keep the house clean and do as I am told. Cindy makes the rules for me.

Cindy is 34, tall, shapely, with pale skin. Lovely, lovely breasts like a model. Light blue eyes, black hair. Cindy wears her hair short.

Anne is younger, 21 I think. She is shorter and a little bit thicker than my wife, but still has a fantastic figure and really huge breasts. She has green eyes and red hair and freckles.

I had to report to Anne because this was a special day I was to fuck Cindy. She had been promising this day for a long time. I knew it wouldn't be a normal fuck, but I had to go along with whatever I was told.

I waited for some time in one of David's large bathrooms upstairs on my knees, and finally and Anne came in. She answers to Cindy and David and I have to obey Anne.

Anne was naked, too, except for a pair of thigh-high black leather boots. I could smell the leather of her boots. Part of my life now is being in chastity all the time. I can't get an erection in the device Cindy makes me wear, so seeing a beautiful naked young girl is uncomfortable for me.

Anne looked at me with her hands on her hips. She swung her long red hair over one pale shoulder and it made her massive breasts wobble back and forth for a few moments. I could see all this periperally, but my eyes were on the floor. I wasnt allowed to look at Anne directly.

"Stand up and bend over the sink counter" she said. "Put your hands behind your head."

I did that, and Anne placed a hand on the small of my back - I could feel her leg touching one of mine - and with her other hand slowly worked out my anal plug.

"Ick" she said and dropped it in the sink. "Sit on the toilet and empty your bowels."

I was so relieved to be allowed to shit. I had been needing to for hours. Then I got up and bent over the sink again. I knew what else was coming. We had done this lots of times before.

Anne lubricated the nozzle and gently forced it into me. Warm, soapy water was the first round. Once it was in, she slowly pulled the nozzle out. "Kneel on the stool" she said.

I knelt on a wooden stool in the bathroom and placed my hands on the back of my head. The enema felt worse than when I had to defecate earlier. It was hard to hold in. Anne took a warm wet cloth and carefully wiped a small drip from my anus. "Eeyech." she said. "Fucking Christ. Yuck." Then she sighed disgustedly.

She left the room for about 5 minutes. I had to stay in position. I knew I couldn't even dare think about relieving my knees or my aching arms which I had to hold behind my head the whole time. The enema was really painful but I had to hold it until she came back no matter what. If I violated this discipline, the punishment would be really really awful. Cindy would do awful things - tell David to do awful things. Unbearable things.

Finally Anne came back and said "Accept your punishment now." This was said quietly and matter of factly. It was just the rote thing she was supposed to say. In fact the whole procedure bored Anne, it was really just another chore for her. Really she didn't care much about anything except having David's dick in her mouth.

She had the thin whippy black leather riding crop and stood beside me and delivered the first stroke. I said "Thank you, ma'am" after waiting one and one half seconds after the stroke. She gave me ten like that. Not really bad ones, but they hurt plenty, like stinging hornets. Like the electric shocks Cindy would sometimes deliver to my balls by pressing the little button on her bracelet, just for fun, while she sat on David's lap and giggled. Then she said "Sit on the toilet now." I sat on the toilet with my hands behind my back. She delivered 4 more hard strokes to my nipples and I had to thank her for each one. Finally she said, "Release."

I let my bowels go and listened to the gurgling sounds as the water, polluted with streaks and chunks of runny shit, cascaded into the bowl.

I could see Anne steady herself with one pale hand against the counter and hold her lovely face in the other hand for a moment. She really hated doing this work.

We had to repeat that same routine - the enema, the kneeling, wiping, the punishments with the whip - 3 or 4 more times, until the water streamed out of my anus completely clear.

Anne, glad the ritual was over, said "Clean your plug and reinsert it. Wait for your wife in David's room."

I bent over the sink and cleaned my anal plug with soap and water. Then I lubricated it and slowly worked it back into my anus. It was painful because it was a large plug and quite a tight fit, even though my anus was a lot looser than when Cindy had first made me start wearing the plugs. She started me with a smaller plug and gradually used bigger and bigger ones as my anus got a bit more stretched out over the weeks and months. Sometimes she makes me - she and David...

I walked down the hall to David's bedroom, where he fucks my wife, and waited on all fours, my face down on the carpeted floor, for Cindy to get home.

A few minutes later Cindy entered the room. She was lovely, tall and pale as always and wearing a sheer black teddy, long black leather opera gloves that reached to her elbows, and red lipstick. "Hi, sweetie. You can stand up now." I did stand up and she pecked me on the cheek and said "Happy birthday, darling. You look sweet." She smelled of expensive perfume.

"You can sit on your sissy chair now." She said.

My chair was a special chair made of hard black laquered wood, with a wooden dildo of the same material in the middle of the seat. Cindy held up a small glass stoppered bottle and grinned at me. I already knew what was in the bottle. It was milky, viscous, slippery - it came out of David's huge dick. She saved it up, spat it into the jar, sometimes when she serviced David. When she wasn't commanded to swallow his semen, that is. Anne did too. So did some of the other girls and women that David had at the house.

Cindy indicated with a nod that I was to bend over. I bent over and grabbed my ankles, and Cindy removed my anal plug. I then knelt beside the chair and opened my mouth wide, tilted my head back and Cindy unstoppered the jar and carefully filled my mouth with David's semen, smiling and snickering just a little bit while she did it. Then I used my mouth to fellate the black wooden dildo on the chair, lubricating it for myself, moving my head up and down on it, making it slippery with David's sperm.

Cindy liked me to look her in the eyes when I did this part, so I gazed at her as best I could as she stood there enjoying the scene. She was smiling sweetly, happily. She enjoyed seeing me look like a whore, on my knees sucking cock. Sometimes she... she and David...

I did a thorough job, wrapping my lips around the rod, spitting the runny glop all over it, letting it run out of my mouth onto the shaft, wiping it all over with my tongue. I knew it would have to go in me, and David's sperm was the only lubrication I would have.

"Ok now, on you go. You get a special treat today." I place my hands on the sides of the chair seat and slowly, carefully lowered myself down, working my anus over the smooth slippery rod until I was seated on the chair and the smooth wooden rod was 6 inches inside my anus. I could feel it pressing against my bowels.

"Spread your legs, darling. There's a good girl." Cindy said, and I parted my thighs. Cindy knelt, looking up at me with those sweet beautiful blue eyes, and unlocked and removed my chastity cage and gently arranged my balls in between my legs so they were positioned correctly. Feeling the thin supple leather of the opera gloves against my balls and penis and smelling her perfume as she leaned in close to me, seeing her smooth ample breasts sway beneath the sheer fabric of the lingerie, started to make me erect. Cindy took my penis in one gloved hand, and, looking at me sexily, gently rubbed her thumb over the head of the penis, slowly, just a few times. She blew me a little air kiss from her glossy red lips and smiled.

My chair was equipped with a hinged metal bracket that folded over between my legs and pressed down on my scrotum between my balls and penis. Cindy carefully folded the metal piece into place so its rubber end was tightly pressing the skin of my scrotum against the chair. I now could not possibly rise up off the seat without tearing my scrotum and crushing my testicles. The clamp wasn't that uncomfortable -- it was clamped down on the skin of my scrotum, between my testicles and penis - but if I tried to get up it would be like tearing my balls off.

Usually the sissy chair was for punishments - whippings and electric shock torture sessions - and to immobilize and humiliate me while I watched David and the others have Cindy -- but today it was to be the stage for our lovemaking.

Cindy looked at me and smiled again, and gave me a little peck on the nose.

She took my wrists in her gloved hands and gently guided them to the back of the chair and ratcheted the metal cuffs into place. Then she cuffed my ankles onto the legs of the chair.

Cindy stood in front of the chair with her hands on her hips, looking at me for a moment. Then she slowly peeled off her right glove and stroked my cheek with one finger, then slapped me very hard on the cheek.

After one and one half seconds I said "Thank you, ma'am" and Cindy beamed, a beautiful bright smile all perfect white teeth and glossy red lipstick. We repeated this discipline 8 or 9 times. My face was burning and my heart racing, but I was getting erect.

She said "Now it's time to make love, my darling husband" and giggled. I wasn't quite hard yet, so she sat on my lap with her cunt hairs brushing my penis through the thin fabric of the negligee, and put her arms around my neck and started slowly kissing and nibbling my face and neck. She placed her lips on mine, but i knew I was not allowed to kiss her. She licked my lips and nibbled on my ears and blew in my ears and pretty soon I was hard.

Then Cindy got a condom off the dresser and knelt down and put it on me. She took her gloves off to do that. Before putting it on, she held my dick and slightly rubbed her thumb slowly across the head of my penis. There was a tiny drop of semen coming out. She dabbed that off with a finger and made me lick the small drop of my semen off her finger. Then she unrolled the condom over my erect penis. "Got to practice safe sex, darling!" she said, and giggled. "Really we can't have your naked cock touching the inside of me now. This pussy is David's property, mostly. Maybe one day, with his permission – but no, that's never going to happen, is it?" She sat on my lap and teased me some more, her belly rubbing against my cock, her naked thighs against mine, sticking her tongue in my ears, licking my neck, giving me big wet kisses on my lips, so much so that I lost control and opened my mouth and kissed her back once, which was against the rules. Cindy sprang up and gave me a sharp angry look. I had to endure 8 more hard slaps after that, and thank her after each one.

Cindy knelt and put a second, then a third, then a fourth condom on my penis. "We can't be too careful, darling. There is no way the semen of an inferior loser like you is getting inside David's personal whore." She kept on teasing my with her tongue on my nipples, neck, lips and ears so I would stay hard.

Then she looked me in the eyes and said "Time to fuck, lover" and slowly lowered herself down onto my penis.

The sensation of being inside my wife's vagina again was fantastic, but I could not come because for one thing I had 4 condoms on, and for another thing she was just sitting on my lap, not moving. And I could not move because of the clamp on my scrotum.

Cindy sat on my lap with my penis inside her for a half an hour or more, every once in a while sighing and checking the time on her tiny silver watch bracelet, her face an inch from my face, letting me smell her breath, brushing her lips against my cheeks, my lips, licking my teeth -- she ordered me to open my mouth and she slowly licked my teeth and lips, but I wasn't allowed to kiss her or use my tongue at all - I had to be completely passive. if I started to go soft down there, she would raise herself up slightly and then ease down slowly, making moaning, cooing sounds, giving me a little slight sensation of being in her, of what David got all the time, getting me aroused again. I could feel the firm smooth flesh of her breasts pressing against my chest through the thin fabric of her nightie. Her nipples were hard and I could feel them against my skin too. She peeled off the teddie and dropped it on the floor. Now I could feel her naked breasts against my chest, her naked belly against mine. She fucked me a little bit more, carefully, rubbing up and down next to me, rocking her pelvis, keeping me on the edge but not letting me have a release. At one point she leaned over and picked up a nail file off the dresser and started touching up her nails a bit, oblivious of me inside her.

She sighed, cocked her head and said, "Honestly sweetheart -- I can't even feel you inside me. Especially after having a real man like David stretching me out so wonderfully for such a long time. So many times. In all of my holes." That made her giggle, and she laughed in my face, cracking herself up. "With your little so-called penis, it's a boring sensation, or, well no sensation at all." Trying to stifle another laugh, she snorted, her hand to her mouth, then burst out laughing again.

Then she got serious, and with her face very close to mine, touching mine, very softly she talked to me as she moved herself up and down on me ever so slightly, letting me feel some of her, keeping me on the edge, not letting me come -- giving me a slight taste of what David had so I would feel even more beaten and humiliated and hurt. She talked to me about how much she still loved me, and how much she enjoyed my humiliation and loved knowing how beaten I was, and how much that turned her on and excited her, and how much she loved it when I licked her clitoris and her anus, and how much she loved getting fucked by David, and how it felt to have him inside her, and told me about some of the humiliating, disgusting things he makes her do for him, and how much it excited her to debase herself for her lover.

She said "You must have known I wasn't going to let you come today, sweetheart. Coming is for men. Men like David."

"You know, darling -- some of the things David makes me do, I've never told you about - some of the most degrading things." She looked away for a moment. Then she said, "I was considering telling you about one of them just now - but I really think it's more humiliating and hurtful to you if I keep some of them a secret. Make you have to imagine what David does to me. What I am willing to do for him. What you can imagine is maybe even worse than the truth. It gives you something to think about when you are lying in bed alone, not even able to jerk yourself off, while David is upstairs fucking the living shit out of your beautiful wife."

I heard the door open and close downstairs and Cindy quickly glanced over her shoulder, then leaned over and pulled out a silver compact mirror and lipstick from the dresser and freshened her glossy red lipstick, pressing and puckering her beautiful plump full lips.

About that time, David walked into the room, fully clothed. He walked over and stood beside us. "Hey there lover," Cindy said, and with a smile and a mischevous glance at me, she then turned her head up and towards him and gazed into his eyes while she unzipped him and pulled him out.

With me still inside my wife but unable to come, unable to move, smelling Cindy's perfume, feeling her soft pale smooth flesh against mine, I had to sit on the chair with a rod in my anus and say nothing while she took David's big penis out and slowly ran her warm, wet tongue up and down the hard shaft.

With occasional smiling glances at me, she continued caressing David's member, rocking back and forth slightly to torture me with some sensation of her, to keep me aroused but still unable to come, while she peppered the head of David's cock with gentle lipstick kisses, then began to run her lips and tongue all over the head of his cock until he began to groan in ecstasy.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Birthday

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds