• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • New Technology is a Grand Thing!

New Technology is a Grand Thing!

12

Authors note: This story is true and very little is embellished. These are very good friends of mine and the names and locations have been changed to protect their identities. The story is told from the the viewpoint of the husband (Larry) as he is the one who spent most of the effort to ensure accuracy of this tale. The Wife (Jennifer) still talks to me but didn't want me to write the story so has not helped in the editing except one quick read-through to insure it wasn't way off base. She concurred that it was an accurate representation but says it needs her point of view. She, however has not yet been willing to sit down and tell me her side of the story. if she ever does and you, the readers, want to hear it I will post it at a later date as New Technology, chapter "B" .

******************************************

Both Jennifer and I have always felt that we are some of the truly most fortunate people on the face of the earth. We are both blessed with physically attractive looks, while not a raving beauty, Jenn always turns heads when entering a room, and when we're together we giggle sometimes at the looks we get together. We met in college and began dating early in our Senior year. Jenn graduated with a degree in marketing and my degree was administration.

We both landed jobs in Chicago and continued dating for about four months until one evening, while enjoying the night life on Rush Street, Jenn asked if we could go somewhere quiet where we could talk. There was a coffee shop on the corner near the club in which we were dancing so we headed there. Once we got our coffee and had a couple sips, Jenn looked me in the eye and said: "Larry, I have an important question to ask you."

I looked her in the eye and began to worry as I said, "What's on your mind Hon?"

Jenn replied, "Since tomorrow is Saturday, do you think that might be a good time to go looking at engagement rings?"

You could have knocked me over with a feather. While we had been dating for over a year, we'd never even discussed making our relationship exclusive, much less marriage. It was certain that I'd dated, and even bedded two other women since graduation, and I assumed she had done much the same even though we'd never mentioned that to each other. After a minute of silence, I stuttered back at Jenn, "Wow, Hon, that caught me off guard. I didn't know you were even ready to call our relationship exclusive. There have been two other women I've dated since we graduated and I assume you've had several men after you." I took a deep breath and went on asking, "Isn't that the way it's been?"

Tears ran down Jenn's face as she quietly said, "No, Larry, I've not dated anyone else since the first time we slept together in college...I just assumed, obviously wrongly, that we'd be mutually exclusive after that. So, I take it that means that you don't want to get married?"

Instantly, I panicked. It had been my impression that she was the one who didn't want to get too serious. She's the one who didn't want to get an apartment together when we both landed in Chicago. Again, I assumed that meant she wanted her freedom. Over the past few months I'd thought about bringing up the moving in together again, but got feelings from her that wasn't what she wanted. My mind raced...Why is she now talking marriage? Is she pregnant? It would have been my great pleasure to be the one who asked, but I was afraid of rejection and thought that if I mentioned marriage she might just push me away. Now she was sitting across from me crying thinking I was rejecting her. Quickly I spouted out, "You took the words out of my mouth! I wanted to suggest the same shopping trip but was afraid you'd reject me and throw me away."

"So, you do want to marry me? What will your other girlfriends think?" She snapped back.

I looked her straight in the eyes and said, "Jennifer, I love you and I don't give a damn what anyone else thinks. Will you marry me and make me the happiest man in Chicago?"

The wedding was six months later. She wasn't pregnant, just tired of waiting on me to make a move. Fortunately, we worked in buildings only a block apart, so we found an apartment together with a great view of Lake Michigan. Our life seemed perfect. She was a star sales rep for a large communications company specializing in office communication systems and I was employed by a different division of the same company. My responsibilities were administrative in the wireless market.

Over the first three years of our marriage, both our careers went very well. Jenn was now a sales manager and trainer due to her outstanding sales achievements. I moved up to division manager in only three years on the job. We were making loads of money and putting away all of Jenn's earnings toward our future family. We planned on starting a family about five years after we married. That time was still almost two years away and we calculated that Jenn would be able to take a maternity leave and maybe just quit working altogether by that time.

Our sex life was, at least to me, nothing short of spectacular. There was nothing two people could do we hadn't tried and most everything we enjoyed. We even got a little into exhibitionism, or nearly public sex. It was a thrill for us to find a new place and get away with having sex without getting caught. We were caught once at one of her sorority sisters weddings having at it in the bride's dressing room during the reception. The bride and maid of honor had come back to retrieve something and we were hot and heavy on the sofa. The bride and her maid just giggled and left, locking the door on their way out. Shortly after they left, we had a monstrous mutual climax!

There was nothing about which we were afraid to talk to one another. Jenn got a thrill telling me about her girl's nights out when she'd danced with some men and they'd hit on her and even had them grope an occasional feel. She'd always shut them down when they got out of line, but we enjoyed the fact she attracted so much attention.

The only times we involved anyone else in our love making were on three occasions when we intentionally let others watch us making love.

The most memorable was in front her best friend one evening when she'd been over to our place for dinner. Jenn asked her, "Julie, would you object to our making love in front of you? Larry and I would love to have you watch us if you want."

Julie blushed bright red but replied, "That would be red hot Jenn, do I get to join in?"

Julie's reply caught me by surprise when she said, "That's up to Larry...What do you think Sweetheart?"

The room seemed to stop time for a minute as I gasped and blushed myself. Finally I replied, "Julie, you're a beautiful and sexy woman, but I'm just not into sharing but we'd love to have you watch us." Jenn just flashed a huge smile at me and plopped in my lap kissing me passionately. We soon had all of our clothes on the floor madly giving and receiving oral attention from each other. Julie watched intently as we merged our bodies together to mutual satisfaction within minutes.

Julie commented, "Guys, that was amazing, maybe someday I can do the same for you if Rod ever gets with the program and asks me to marry him."

We then shared our story, telling Julie how we'd ended up getting married by Jenn first asking me. Julie had a good idea that is what had happened, but she was encouraged to see that it really can work that way. Three weeks later, we were invited to her wedding with Jenn to be the Matron of Honor. We used the cloakroom at that reception to have another go at the art of nearly-public sex.

By now you should have a good feel for how our life was going. My division was taking over the cutting edge of cellular communications and we won numerous awards. Our profitability was over the top. My bonuses grew each quarter. Jenn was equally successful, setting sales records as all of her associates seemed to break record after record. Jenn's specialty was nailing down the really big accounts. Any time one of her associates got in to talk to a big account, they'd always take Jenn along to close the deal. She nearly never failed.

My top tech manager was Brian, and he and I became very close. We'd lunch at least twice a week, and Jenn and I had him over for dinner at least once a month and he was always invited to all of our gatherings. Jenn even suggested we do another of our "shows" inviting him to watch. I wasn't in favor of it, not wanting to taint my relationship with Brian. Jenn understood, but said it was only fair to do it in front of a man since we'd done it in front of her best friend. I was totally up front with her saying that Julie wasn't a friend from work and it was different. I added, "Hon, I'm also afraid that I'd be obliged to offer Brian a chance to join in just as you did with Julie. My worry is that if I offered you the chance to have him join us you'd say yes." I breathed a deep breath and continued, "Jenn, as I said to Julie, I'm just not into sharing. I hope you understand and agree."

Jenn quickly replied, "Larry, you know I don't want anyone but you and I promise if that situation ever arises that my response will be exactly as was yours with Julie! That said, I do agree with you about Brian being work related and an area we should avoid." Still, Jenn did want to have us pick another male friend to watch us in the throes of passion. We decided on our former neighbor Frank. He'd lived next door in our building for a year before he bought a condo in the suburbs. He'd done that with marriage in mind to Sharon, but shortly after their move, Sharon was transferred to the West coast with a huge promotion. She accepted and moved to Santa Barbara, ending their engagement.

Frank had been depressed since Sharon's departure and we decided to put a little spice in his life by inviting him to witness us having sex. One Friday night he was over for dinner and we decided this would be a good time to broach the subject of his watching us. Frank's eyes got as wide as silver dollars when we asked as he said, "You mean I get to watch everything? That means I get to see Jenn naked? You bet! I'm in where do you want me to sit?"

We moved into the bedroom and had Frank sit in the armchair on Jenn's side of the bed. As we got into heavy petting and had our clothes off, Frank asked if he was allowed to masturbate as he watched. I looked at Jenn, she shrugged as if saying okay, so I told him "knock yourself out!"

Frank dropped his trousers and watched us with eagle eyes. As we climaxed, he was pounding away at his manhood but didn't seem to be getting the desired result. Jenn then surprised me again as she whispered in my ear, "Poor Frank, he can't seem to be able to get himself off. What if I do a little show in front of him giving him a closeup view of my tits and ass?"

After a short pause I whispered, "A show is okay, but no blow-job or fucking. I couldn't take it if you were to do that."

Jenn then said, "What if I let him touch my boobs and I just stroke his cock to get him off? Is that going too far? I'd really like to see him get his relief, please Hon, can I do that for him?"

I was not happy. Now I felt trapped and knew that if I said no she'd be upset, but I didn't want her touching his cock. It was a dilemma so I told her told give me a minute to think and just do her show for him.

After further consideration, I decided to let her have her way and quipped, "Frank, would you like Jenn to help you a little? You can touch her breasts and maybe she'll touch you a little?"

When I made those remarks, Jenn leaned over and kissed me deeply whispering, "Get ready for me, because I'm going to need you to eat me and fuck me as soon as he gets off."

With that, Jenn leaned over in front of Frank and he reached up with one hand tweaking her nipple. She moaned as he touched her and then she took hold of his other hand and placed it on her other breast. She then leaned in closer and reached down and took hold of his cock, stroking it about ten times as he erupted with tons of goo all over her chest and stomach. Jenn quickly grabbed the towel on the bed cleaning off her front side then quickly swinging into a sixty-nine position with me. Her pussy was juicy as hell and she soon squirted in my mouth. I swallowed every drop as she mounted me from on top and began riding me for all she was worth. Somehow, I just couldn't stay hard, and she flopped back on the bed begging me to eat her to one more climax. I obliged. Shortly after, Frank begged his way out and we were again alone.

This evenings activities didn't sit well and I found myself worshiping the porcelain goddess for about thirty minutes. When I came out, Jenn was still naked on the bed waiting for me. She knew it had gone too far and was all apologetic begging my forgiveness and promising to never ask again for anything like that. I told her she was forgiven and it was extremely important we never go that route again. She agreed wholeheartedly and then seemed to giggle a little. I asked what was so funny and she said it was a little funny how quickly he'd cum with just a little touch.

From that night on, we stayed away from the having people watch arena but still took some chances at getting caught in semi-public places.

********** **********

One morning Brian came into my office extremely excited. He said, "You're not going to believe the latest in wireless technology. Can you imagine listening to live conversations using a wireless phone as a remote microphone?"

It was unclear to me exactly what he was saying, I thought he meant tapping a cellular line, but he assured me that wasn't the case. It seems that once this new software is downloaded to a particular phone it can be activated to hear every conversation within a few feet. The distance depending on the model of phone. Some smart-phones will pick up voices from as far as thirty feet or more. I asked him for a demo on my phone. It took him less than thirty seconds before he asked me to switch off my phone, and then turn it right back on. I did as he asked. He then took my phone out to my secretary and asked her to add a few numbers to my contacts list. As soon as he came back, he had me put on the headphones attached to my computer. He then walked into my outer office and called Sheila (my secretary) on his cell phone.

Amazingly, I could hear Sheila's entire side of the conversation very clearly. Astonished would be too mild of an adjective describing my reaction. Brian and I discussed ways to use the technology and to test it further. First, we had to keep it legal. Any phone used would have to have the permission of the owner to download the software, the exception being court orders as in wire tapping. An idea struck me. My wife has an iPhone and it belongs to the company, actually to my division of the company. I mentioned that I wanted to hear her high-powered sales presentation without her knowing that I was listening. I remembered she had a really big presentation the next day with her boss, the National Sales Manager, who was in from Atlanta for the week. Brian immediately downloaded the software to her phone telling me to make sure that it was turned off and then back on at some point that evening. I asked him, "What if she turns the phone off during her presentation so she's not disturbed?"

Brian surprised me again telling me, "Frank, this software is so revolutionary that it will even work when the phone is turned off. The only way to disable it is to remove the battery."

I had long ago learned not to question Brian on technology matters. He was the best and had proved himself many times. Now I was wondering why I'd wanted to hear Jenn's sales pitch. Maybe its just because she's so successful that I am curious about her techniques, maybe its a little jealousy of her success – even though my own success was equal in a different arena. But, whatever the reason, I decided not to tell Jenn about the new technology just yet.

That evening we enjoyed a wonderful meal picked up from Palermo's Italian Bistro nearby. We relaxed with a glass of Chianti and just sat together on the couch with music playing from the stereo. We played lip-lock and tongue tango for a while and I suggested we retire to the master suite. Jenn was a little hesitant, very unusual for her, but she explained, "I need to be well rested tomorrow for my big presentation in front of the boss. It isn't a short slam-dunk presentation, it could take most of the day depending on their questions. Can I take a rain-check for tomorrow night in celebration of my closing the sale? You know I WILL close this sale, right?"

It was very understandable, and I easily agreed with her reasoning because when we get started, sometimes we go for three or four hours and she'd be worn out for tomorrow. Shortly, she went to the suite and showered and slid into the bed begging for a kiss before she went to sleep. We kissed for a few minutes and I got up so we'd not get too far gone and she'd get her needed rest. I slipped back out to the living room and put on the TV at a low sound level. After about thirty minutes I returned to the bedroom to check on her. She was sound asleep so I casually lifted her purse to go back to the living room and retrieve her cell phone. It was right on top so all I did was pull it out and turn it off. Waiting just a minute I turned it back on and as soon as it was rebooted returned it to her purse and returned her purse to the bedroom. This time I went into the bathroom and got ready to sleep myself. I don't think my head even hit the pillow before I was sawing logs.

When I got up in the morning, Jenn was already in the bathroom getting ready so I went out to start the coffee. Neither of us were used to eating as soon as we got up so a cup of coffee was all it took. I checked my cell phone and there was a text message from Brian. All it said was: "All Systems are Go!" I assumed that meant the download was working.

When I got to work, Brian came in right away saying, "It's all pretty boring, they're just going over strategy right now, evidently the presentation is at about 9:30 am. We went on with our work for a while and at about 9:30 Brian came in saying it was time to log in and listen. We listened with amazing clarity for about fifteen minutes. Soon, I realized we couldn't waste our entire day just listening to Jenn do her thing and I was feeling pretty silly about then. We signed off and Brian showed me how to log back into the conversation anytime I wanted.

For the next couple of hours, I was busy answering one problem after another but everything was going pretty smoothly so I decided to tune into Jenn again to see how she was doing. I was surprised as it sounded like she was wrapping up the sale and already had agreement from the decision makers and it wasn't even lunch time yet. I listened as she thanked them for the order and promised they would be more than happy with their decision. A few minutes later I listened in again and she and Kirk, her big boss from Atlanta, were in their car headed for lunch to celebrate. I thought about sending her a text message of congratulations but just as I was getting ready for that my secretary popped her head in saying Brian wanted to see me for lunch if I was free. Quickly, I logged out and went to Brian's office. He was just prepping his laptop saying, "We can tune in while at lunch, where do you want to go?

We headed down to the corner where a new restaurant had recently opened and to our surprise, we were seated within five minutes in a quiet booth. We ordered salads and soup and Brian logged in to Jenn's phone, handing me the headset. Jenn was talking to Kirk and they were evidently at lunch. Kirk spoke up saying, "Jenn, that was amazing. Your instincts were right on when you decided to skip a lot of the excess gibberish and just go for the close. Actually, I had some reservations and was trying to think of something to get us back on course when they unanimously answered your closing question about whether they wanted our installation team to get started next week or did they want to wait for the first of next month."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • New Technology is a Grand Thing!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds