• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • Sexual Broadcasting Company

Sexual Broadcasting Company

"Hello every one and welcome back to SBC's new game show, "What's my Fetish." We know you and the studio audiences have been waiting so if our next contestant will please sigh in. Now if our panel is ready let's introduce Miss. Hilary Lawson. Miss Lawson now just to familiarize you with the rules, you must answer each panelist's questions with a yes or no only. The panelists ask you questions until he or she gets a no answer and then the next panelist gets a turn the panelist can guess your fetish at any time as they are questioning you. OK are we ready to begin, George I believe it is your turn first."

"Thank you Josh you are truly a gracious host. My first question to you Miss Lawson is that sperm dripping off your chin?

"Ah yes,"

"Josh I'd like to go ahead and hazard a guess, Miss Lawson do you have a cum fetish?

"Yes that is correct Mr. Lucas."

The audience laughs as they applaud George Lucas's quick guess and even though Hilary is red faced she is giggling.

"Well now that was a little too easy, I guess we should have wiped your chin before you came out Miss Lawson. Here allow me to, oh, I see you just use your tongue to clean up."

"As our next contestant signs in we will allow the home audience to see just what the fetish is."

A scroll across the screen informs the viewing audience that a Mister Ralph Daily enjoys wearing woman's panties.

"OK now Mr. Daily, as you already know how the game is played let's start right away with Sarah Palin."

"Thanks a heap Josh, OK Ralphy you look like a pinko commie fagot to me are you a fagot?"

As the audience gasps in unison, a red-faced Mr. Daily leans into the microphone and says, "No."

"That is all the questions for Sarah next up is Pamela Anderson."

"Gosh Ralph I don't think you look gay, I think you look sweet..."

"That's what I said he looks like a fagot..."

"Please Sarah you had your turn, go ahead Pam."

"Thanks Josh, now Ralph would you like to see my boobs?"

"Yes, sure,"

The audience starts to cheer until Pamela Anderson stands and pulls up her blouse and bra to even louder applause.

"Please Pam back to the questioning."

"Well that proves he's not gay..."

At that, Neil Patrick Harris jumps up and says,

"Well I'm gay and I wanted to see them Pam."

"Yeah I guess your right Neil; even the girls want to see my girls. Now Ralph would you be willing to pull down your pants for us?"

"Yes," and as the contestant drops his trousers the whole house sees him dressed in frilly ladies underwear.

"Josh, I like to guess Mr. Daily like to wear woman's panties, and very cute ones I might add."

"That is correct Pam; I'd like to thank Mr. Daily for coming on the show with us and here is our home version for you to take with you."

"Thank you Mr. Handle I'm sure I'll enjoy it."

"Wait a minute I already guessed he was a fag I should be the winner."

"You hush Sarah not all gay guys wear panties."

"Oh yeah Harris drop your drawers and let's have a look at your undies."

As Neil Patrick Harris stands up both Pamela Anderson and Sarah Palin pull down his trousers to show him dressed in a lacy pink thong. Sarah Whistles and asks,

"Where do all you fags shop for undies, I can't find any sexy underwear like that back home."

"Well for one thing you couldn't get that fat ass of yours into something as sleek as these and besides they don't come in long john style."

"OK Panel let's settle down we have one more contestant for the evening. Would the contestant please sigh in?"

As a Mister Singe Newalla signs in his fetish scrolls across the bottom of the screen, it says Mr. Newalla only makes love to bowling balls.

"OK panel we are running out of time so let's start right away with Mr. Harris."

"All right Singe, is it all right to call you Singe?"

"Yes," "Thank you is your fetish something you wear?"

Mr. Newalla leans to Mr. Handle to confer, then answers, "No."

"George it is your turn."

"Thank you Josh, Mr. Newalla is your fetish something electronic?"

"No," "OK Sarah it is your turn again."

"You sure look like a foreigner, you know that?"

"Yes,"

"I thought so; tell me do you stick your pee-pee some place dirty?"

"Yes,"

"Do you stick it up some fagots butt?"

"No, good god, no."

"Mr. Patrick,"

"Well then do you stick your dick in mud?"

"No,"

"Miss Anderson,"

"Dirty, you're not sticking you're dick in me are you, cause I don't recognize you although it might still be possible."

"No,"

"OK that is all the questions and all the time we have so I'll just let Mr. Newalla tell you himself what his fetish is."

"I like to fuck bowling balls."

Sarah Palin laughs and says,

"You must have a dinky dickie to fit in a bowling ball."

"Now I know you couldn't have fucked me cause I only do big dicks."

"Congratulation, Mr. Newalla you area winner and you're going home tonight one hundred dollars richer. Well that's all the time we have so this is Josh Handle saying goodnight until next when we play..."

The audience yells out, "What's my fetish."

"Stay tuned for our new show "Sex with the City," where our reality star Paris Hilton tries to sleep with every inhabitant in New York City and tonight she is trying to do Harlem, it will be exciting. Following Sex with the City is the hit show, "Threesomes Company." Tonight hilarious episode is about John's mother coming to visit and she tries to turn them all into a foursome. This show is just too funny to miss. This is the Sexual Broadcasting Company reminding you there is nothing like SBC for your daily dose of sex and violence.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • Sexual Broadcasting Company

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 159 milliseconds