• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Two Mothers, One Son Ch. 01

Two Mothers, One Son Ch. 01

It was a long week for Seth. It was the week of his sister's college graduation, and what that meant was....lots of family in one place at one time. All families have their problems, but Seth really thought his had more than their share. His parents had divorced several years ago. Seth had been living with his father 250 miles away from where his older sister had been living with their mother. This week he rode up with his father and stop-mom to the graduation in his father's Winnebago RV. The RV was roomy and comfortable. It was really a lot nicer than many fancy hotels. His loft bed was above the driver's seat in front of the kitchen area.

Seth's dad, Carl, had recently remarried. His dad was in his fifties and his new step-mom was almost 10 years younger. Carl was a serious man with a graying full head of hair; if he wasn't working he was probably golfing. Seth's step-mom, Laura, was definitely a blond. She had an annoying giggle she used after about every third sentence that sometimes made Seth want to grab her by the ear and shake her. She wasn't that bad though, really. She could be nice sometimes. She was attractive; even though she wasn't fat Seth thought her breasts were small in comparison to her thick thighs, round butt, and wide hips. She had a naturally large frame and her meaty thighs often strained against the pants she would wear. She was a tall woman, Seth was 5' 11" and he was sure she was every bit as tall as him.

The graduation was to be held on the following day, Sunday. The worst day of the trip so far had been on Tuesday. The entire family had gone to Olive Garden restaurant. That meant Seth's real mom, Patricia, and his step-mom at the same table. They hated each other. His dad had been fooling around with Laura before his divorce and Seth's mom never forgot or forgave. Well, to make a long story short, after several bottles of wine the two women got into a fight in the parking lot on the way out. Patricia grabbed the younger but larger woman's purse and threw it out into the busy street. The cars swerved and honked their horns but the rear tire of a sedan hit the purse and destroyed it. That night Laura went the police station and filed a restraining order against Patricia.

Now it was Saturday night and the moon was shining in through the windows of the Winnebago. Seth stripped off his jeans and shirt with the lights off. His dad and step-mom were out drinking, he guessed. Knowing them, he knew they might be out late. He slipped off his boxer shorts and decided it was a good time to shower while everyone was away. The cool air felt good on his naked penis and he scratched himself. He stepped into the tiny RV shower and turned on the water. It wasn't much more than a trickle but it was warm. As Seth washed himself he noticed his step-mother's black panties hanging beside the towel on the rack. He grabbed them and put them to his face inhaling the scent. They had been worn and he could smell the musky scent of her womanly juices. He stroked his now stiff erection up and down several times with his soapy hand. He glanced down at his swollen purple head and then stopped.

"What am I doing, thinking of Laura like this?" He shook the thought of her sexy round hips out of his imagination and jumped out and dried himself.

He walked, still in the nude, to his bed and picked up his IPod. He put the ear buds in, jumped under the cool blanket and closed his eyes enjoying his music. He was sleepy and drifted off.

The next thing Seth was aware of was the noise of the door rattling. He peeked out the tiny side window and didn't see any sign of his father's jeep that they had towed with them behind the RV.

"Seth!" A hoarse whisper came from outside.

"Mom?" Seth was a bit confused.

"Open the door, I need to talk to you."

"Mom, Laura has a restraining order on you. Do you want to go to Jail?"

"Just open the door!"

Seth jumped down off the loft bed, still in the nude, and tiptoed to the door. He unlocked it and then scurried back to his bed. His penis flopped from side to side and he jumped up under the blanket just as Patricia entered. She walked over and leaned against the high bed that was at her head height. Patricia looked like she had dressed with intentions of going out. Her eye makeup was streaked and her eyes puffy like she had been crying. Patricia had light skin, brown eyes, and short, dark hair in a bob cut. She didn't have a perfect body -- she could stand to lose five or ten pounds -- but she had full breasts and a thin waistline proportional to her curves. She wore a white button top that shared a fair amount of creamy cleavage and a short black skirt. She had on knee-high black boots over her bare legs.

"Seth, I'm worried about the graduation," she blurted. "I don't want Laura there. This is my daughter's graduation!"

"Mom, you shouldn't be here."

"Can you talk to your father about Laura and the graduation? Do I have to stay away from my own daughter's graduation because of that whore?!" Patricia's normally pale face looked red even in the dim light."

"Mom, calm down." Seth took a heavy breath and exhaled.

"I don't know what to do," Patricia's lip quivered and her dark eyes were misty.

Seth silently searched his mind for an answer. Then without warning, there was the sound of crunching gravel under car tires. A blinding flash of car lights swept across the inside wall from the window. Seth and his mother both froze in terror. The vehicle stopped in front of the RV and then one door slammed followed by another. The unmistakable giggle was the first sound they heard after the doors closed. At that point Seth and his mom looked at each other with an identical look of panic and they knew it was Carl and Laura.

"Shit, shit, shit," Patricia whispered with an uncharacteristic foul mouth. "I have to hide!" With an adrenaline fueled leap Patricia jumped up on the bed and slammed her back into Seth pushing him to the corner. She pulled the blanket over her head and body trying to make the extra lump in the bed as small as possible. The hard soul of her boot scraped down Seth's bare leg so hard it almost drew blood.

"Fuck, mom that hurt!" He growled. "er...sorry for swearing,' he whispered under his breath.

"I'm sorry, honey," Patricia hissed. She reached down and wrestled her boots off with two quick motions and pushed them into the corner under the blankets. Patricia resituated with her back to Seth. They were both facing the door and Seth's chin came over her head that was buried under the blanket. Their bare legs came together and her skin felt cool against his legs. When their skin touched Seth remembered he was naked. It left him with a horrified feeling like those bad dreams of being naked in public. Seth pretended he was asleep.

Carl and Laura entered the RV and slammed the thin door shut. They smelled of alcohol even from feet away. Laura pulled Carl by the arm to the couch on the far side of the kitchen.

"Carl, remember what you said...Carl," Laura erupted with her trademark giggle. They both fell on the couch together and Laura was whispering something in Carl's ear.

Seth opened one eye and looked over at his dad and Laura. His mother was shaking a bit under the blanket but her skin now felt hot against his legs. He opened the other eye realizing that the couple not 12 feet away was paying no attention to him. Laura was wearing a flowery one piece dress with thin straps over her shoulders. The fit of the dress made her butt look even larger than it really was. Carl was lying back on the couch. Laura straddled Carl while facing him and began a slow rocking motion. Carl slipped one strap off her shoulder and tugged at her dress exposing her right breast. Her breast was pointed with a high, small, pink nipple. Carl bit at it gingerly with his teeth. Carl slipped his jeans off to the floor and one sock came off with them. He flopped his other leg with the sock still on until it too fell to the floor. He slid both hands under her dress, lifted it up, and took a full handful of meaty flesh. Laura slid up and back rubbing his cock into her crevice. She threw her head back and then giggled before her eyes rolled back into her head. Seth looked on as if watching a train wreck. It was horrifying but he couldn't look away. Laura rose up, reached between her legs, and guided her husband's throbbing penis to her entrance. She came down slowly on it with a whimper and a giggle.

At that second Seth realized he had a rock hard erection. He was breathing fast and felt dizzy. He tried to pull away from his mother who had her back pressed into him but he was against the wall. He shifted as quietly as possible and his hardness was in contact with her warm flesh. Her dress had pulled up when she jumped under the blanket. Again he squirmed and found his penis had moved to rest naturally between her legs.

"Sorry mother, I'm really sorry," he breathed with his lips to her ear. Her only reply was a subtle nod of the head which Seth didn't know how to interpret.

Across the room just feet away Laura was riding up and down on Carl's firm shaft. She was beginning to be quite vocal with high pitched squeaks and squeals. Seth couldn't help but watch them. Laura now had her dress pulled down exposing both perky breasts. The dress was bunched around her waist and with every humping motion her round ass would jiggle and shake.

"This is all a bad dream," Seth thought to himself. His body was firmly lodged behind his mother like spoons in a drawer. Seth could now feel his mother was sweating between her legs and her body felt feverish. She was on her side and bent one knee, sliding her top leg up a few inches. There was moistness between her legs. Seth shifted once more and his bulbous head pressed between her legs. Seth could feel her slippery juices and a thousand nerves ignited in his groin when he felt she wore no panties. He placed his hand around his mother's belly below her belly button. He was breathing in irregular, short, shallow breaths. Patricia's body stiffened and then she pushed her butt back toward him. Seth rocked forward and his manhood pushed against the slick soaked lips of her labia. With no thought of caution Seth leaned his hips into her and his tip penetrated. The silky wet walls of her vaginal cavity seemed to suck him in and he buried himself deep. He turned his head down to look at his mother's face and a tear rolled off her eye. She reached around and gently grabbed the hair on the side of his head and then rocked her hips in with a very subtle fuck motion. Seth reached his hand inside Patricia's shirt and gently pinched her nipple and kneaded her milky breast. Seth lay there filling his own mother with his grown manhood. They shared fucking motions so slight as if to be unperceivable. Seth kissed her neck and nibbled her ear.

Across the room Carl had turned Laura over the edge of the couch and was fucking her from behind. Suddenly, the quiet, sloppy noise of their sex was shattered with a cough, then a choking sound, and then repeated coughing. Patricia inhaled some of her own saliva and was choking. She couldn't stop the cough. Carl pulled himself out of Laura and covered his erection with both hands. Laura spun around and pulled her dress up to cover her breasts. They both had terrified expressions on their faces.

"What the fuck?!" Laura shrieked.

"Patricia?!" Carl barked. "Patricia!"

Seth buried his head under the blanket and his mother separated herself from their union. This was all unfathomable.

"I'm calling the cops you fucking cunt!" Laura screamed. "Call the cops Carl!!"

Carl obeyed and reached for the phone. Patricia lunged off the bed. She picked up a thick black metal flashlight that was on the table and swung with all her strength. It caught Carl in the temple and he fell like a rock, hitting his head a second time on the way down on the wooden shelf by the door. Laura screamed and ran at Patricia. Laura tackled her with her much larger body and held her down. Laura grabbed Patricia's short, dark locks with both hands and began ramming her head into the floor repeatedly.

"Get off her!" Seth shouted from the bed and then jumped down to save his mother. He caught Laura in a choke hold from behind and pulled her back. Seth's semi-hard cock was still glistening wet with his mother's juices and rubbed like a slippery fish against Laura's freckled bare back. Laura squirmed but could not escape his hold.

"You were fucking him, whore?" Laura spat at Patricia.

"Shut up Laura." Patricia shot back.

"Fucking cunt!"

"I said shut up Laura!" Patricia eyed a roll of gray tape in the utility bin and lunged for it. She unrolled the tape a couple of feet and wrapped it all the way around Laura's head covering her mouth. "Here, let's wrap her arms too, Seth. Behind her back."

Seth was in disbelief. "You've got to be kidding me, what the hell is going on my God! You are in so much trouble. We are in so much trouble, so much trouble, so much trouble..." Seth protested but obeyed his mother and turned Laura onto her face. He wrapped the tape around her wrists and then her ankles. Her dress was still mostly bunched around her waist and her bare ass pointed toward the ceiling. Seth stood over her naked with his cock swinging. He kicked Laura from face down on the floor over to her side. Laura looked up at him with spooky wide eyes and tried to say something underneath the duct tape. Seth saw for the first time that the tuft of hair on Laura's pussy was a few shades darker than her blond hair. He glanced at his father on the floor and saw he was unconscious but still breathing.

"Seth, go to the back room, we have to talk," Patricia commanded with a shaky voice. Seth was speechless and just nodded, following his mother back to the bedroom. Patricia sprawled out on the bed and stared at the ceiling. Her white blouse was torn open and her right breast exposed. Her elbow had blood smeared and trickling down from the scuffle. "Lay down here baby...what are we going to do?" Seth laid down beside her and put his head on her shoulder. His nose was inches from her white breast. Her areola was large with goose bumps and capped by her large and erect dark nipple. Seth slipped his head down and his lips touched the side of her breast.

Suddenly, Seth felt a heavy blow to the back of his head. The splitting pain only lasted for a fraction of a second, then his vision blurred and his body felt numb. The room faded into an eerie green glow. Seth heard high pitched voices around him like women and children. He looked to his right and there stood a thin woman. She had a beakish face and beady eyes that looked like they were rotting in their sockets. She had uneven bare breasts with large gray nipples that looked inhuman. She cackled like a sick crow then leaned down and kissed his right hand. Seth's whole arm went numb. She leaned over and kissed his left hand and that are too went numb. The woman reached up and gently ran her hand down over Seth's eyes closing them as might be done to a freshly deceased corpse. Seth felt pressure over him. Someone was holding him down and he couldn't move a muscle. An electric current of pleasure shot up his spine like a wave and through his body like a drug. Seth opened his eyes and saw light. His vision began to clear. Someone was on top of him holding him down. His arms had been cuffed to the bed. He didn't know how long he had been unconscious but his mother was lying on the floor gagged and tied up with duct tape instead of Laura. She was struggling and her brown eyes looked around wildly. Laura was on top of Seth. She had apparently escaped and Patricia was now the helpless one. His groin felt as if it was on fire but not in painful sense. He looked up at Laura. She was bare-breasted and his eyes followed down her body. Her dress was bunched at her waist. She straddled him and she rose up and came down on his thick cock with a sick giggle. Seth gasped with a mixture of anger, pleasure, and guilt. He was being raped.

"Get off me, let me go," Seth rasped with a strained voice.

"Mutherfucker," Laura gave him a stinging slap across his face without missing a stride.

"Get off you bitch, I'm going to kill you!" Seth shouted and lifted his head as much as possible with his arms constrained.

"He is my son now, bitch," Laura spat with contempt at Patricia while still riding Seth's cock. She had her right hand stuffed between her legs rubbing her clitoris in a firm circular motion. "I'm his mommy now and he's all mine." Her eyes rolled up to the ceiling, back into her head, and her body convulsed with orgasm.

"Hmmmmmrgghmm!!" Patricia screeched under her taped muzzle. Her dark eyes burned with hatred.

Seth closed his eyes and said nothing. The nerves in his cock screamed but he fought his orgasm. He could feel Laura climaxing and he almost came but forced himself not to do it. He wouldn't cum inside the wife of his father.

Laura climbed off of Seth and grabbed Patricia by a handful of dark hair. She tore the tape off of Patricia's mouth.

"I'm going to kill you!" Patricia growled like a cornered wild animal.

"Shut up cunt," Laura slapped the back of her head. "Now suck my juices off my boy, clean his cock bitch. If you don't I will call the cops," Laura looked down at her and Patricia looked away. "DO IT!" Laura grabbed Patricia by the hair with one hand and Seth's cock with the other and forced it into her mouth. "Suck it whore!"

Patricia bobbed her head up, then down, and then pulled her mouth off her son's purple-veined penis with a soft wet pop. "I'm sorry," she mouthed silently looking up towards Seth with puppy dog eyes. Their eyes locked and then she took him in her mouth again.

Seth had had only two blowjobs in his life. The first one was when he was in the eighth grade. He would never forget that. The girl was not very pretty with bright red hair and he recorded it with her cell phone. It made the girl gag and she vomited before she finished. The second one was his sophomore year in high school. The girl was one of the hottest girls in the school but it left him with painful red teeth marks on the top and bottom of his shaft for more than a week.

Seth closed his eyes and the silky, smooth, warm mouth of his mother felt like heaven. This was all so wrong. He shouldn't enjoy this. He could feel her tongue running up and down the side of his swollen erection with each bob of her head. This felt like nothing Seth had ever felt before. This was the most incredible feeling he had ever felt in his life. He wanted to cum and he didn't want to cum. After two minutes he couldn't hold it anymore and he erupted like a volcano, all the while staring deep into her brown eyes. It felt like the semen spewed up from deep within his soul setting a million nerves off all along the way. His body shook with orgasm until he fell limp his arms still secured above him. Patricia swallowed and laid her head on his stomach with a sigh....

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Two Mothers, One Son Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 170 milliseconds