• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • A Sister's Revenge Ch. 04

A Sister's Revenge Ch. 04

12

I hope you all enjoy this story. I apologize for having taken so long in getting it out to you and will try to get future editions out in a more timely fashion, though make no promises. I appreciate any feedback you care to send, and will respond to all who desire it. I really do appreciate any and all notes and letters received from readers of this site.

*

Once they were in the car and on their way, Michael asked, "Where do you live," realizing for the first time that the the subject had never been brought up before.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to keep that a secret or anything," Cindy replied. "Just outside the city limits here. About a fifteen minute drive when the traffic's light. And you?"

"Deeper into the city," he answered. "Twenty minutes or so in the other direction."

"Have you lived there all your life?" she continued.

"Yes," he replied. "The Franklin's have come from around that area for some time. My Mother's family too."

"That's good," she said. "It's always nice to have a solid family foundation like that. It helps build strong character."

"I wouldn't know, really," Michael said, staring off into the traffic. "Mother won't let us see any of them. I think they gave her some trouble after Father died last year."

Cindy felt her breath catch in her throat upon hearing this latest news issue forth from Michael's lips, wondering what other miseries could befall this boy.

"I'm sorry to hear about your loss," she said. "You must miss him terribly."

"Yeah," he said, gazing soulfully out his car window, blinking his eyes rapidly to keep the tears from overflowing. "He was okay, though I think he and Mother had a lot of problems. But we had a good time together when he was home. Yeah, I really do miss him."

Cindy was unsure what else to add since she knew nothing at all about his father and almost nothing at all about the boy sitting next to her. She could only respect the relationship the two shared and admire the boy for the love he still had for the man.

She only wished she still had such a deep and caring relationship with her own parents. But because they had treated her brother, their son the way they had, and because their reaction had ultimately caused him to take his life, she had never been able to forgive them since.

"Come to think of it," Michael said. "I suddenly remember now that for a while there after Father died, I wasn't such a nice guy to be around. Oh God, I really almost forgot about those days, it seems so long ago!"

"What," Cindy asked. "Tell me about them."

"Well," Michael started. "For the longest time, I really couldn't figure out why Mother and sis would do what they did to me. But it's all coming back to me now. After my Father died, I really had trouble coping. I just couldn't find anyone to talk to about it, to share my thoughts with.

"I ended up hanging with these new neighbor kids who were really wild and rough and I knew weren't right to be with, but I was angry too, so I was like, what the hell, who cares anyway.

"Well, we really sort of tore up the neighborhood, in a wild, unruly way, pulling prank after prank, until one of these guys raped a girl in the school locker room. I didn't participate, but I was there and didn't stop him.

"Mostly I was too frozen in shock that the guy would be such an ass to actually try such a stunt, so I stopped hanging with them since. Mother was ashamed of me for that incident because I hung back not doing anything, I know.

"Then I remember peeking at Melissa while she was undressing in her bedroom. Mother spanked me for that, but I know that sis swore that she felt that that punishment was too light.

"I just forgot all about this stuff because it all happened months ago, and I've been acting pretty decently ever since. I only remembered that incident because we started talking about Father and the past."

"Well," Cindy said. "That most likely explains your breasts. As it takes some time to grow bosom the size you have, you've probably been ingesting female hormones for some months now.

"Your Mother or sister must have started it as an alternate punishment to slow down your unruly ways, to calm your aggressive macho behavior somewhat. I daresay their plan has proven most effective, as you have turned into a very sweet boy now, correct?"

"Yeah," Michael answered dolefully. "A sweet boy with tits!"

"No," Cindy corrected, then added with a wink. "A sweet boy with cute, luscious tits."

"Well, yeah," Michael said, blushing, while saucily thrusting his breasts out some at hearing Cindy's words of praise. "There is that."

"What we've got to figure out," Cindy continued, after giving one of Michael's nipples a slight pinch, "Is, why your family is acting out even more cruel and with even greater admonishment toward you, when they should be doing otherwise.

"I mean the punishment has essentially been meted out already and been totally effective, at least as far as I can tell.

"What more is to be gained by further humiliation and, I don't know, torture? Anger? Hatred? It makes no sense.

"Perhaps they've simply gotten too caught up in the power trip that sometimes comes about when one finds one has the ability to take control of another person's destiny.

"It can be a dangerous game and a heady trip for the inexperienced one."

"I suppose," Michael said, listening intently. "But is there anything we do to make them stop this painful nonsense, to make them realize just what they've been doing to me all this time?"

"Not right now, no," Cindy replied. "Perhaps in a little while. But for now, we need to give them some time alone, to see how they react to your disappearance. If they truly hate you, then they won't care that you're gone. However, even I doubt that that will be the case. In a day or two, I'll give them a call and see what's what, providing we don't hear or see anything on the news any earlier than that."

"That sounds like a fair plan," Michael said. "As much as I really don't care for them right now, it would be nicer to finally know just how much they do or don't care to have me in their household anymore. It would help make the break from them a lot cleaner and less painful."

Cindy looked over at this poor, grieving boy, wishing she could help him deal with what he was going through at this moment. But really, all she could do for him, she knew, was to stand by him and be there for him when he needed her.

Michael was, she realized, going through so many things at so many different levels that even she was probably not aware of most of the pain he was feeling, even after those he'd already brought up so far today.

"Well," Cindy said, breaking into the silence around them. "Here we are. This is my place."

"Jeez," he said. "This is fantastic! I mean, it's huge, really awesome!"

"Thanks," Cindy answered. "I'm glad you like it. It was my parents' place. Really, about the only nice thing they ever did for me, was to leave me this place in their will.

"It's actually been in our family now for about seven generations, I believe. I converted the front of the first floor into a dressmaking and seamstress shop I call "Cindy's Dress and Lingerie Shoppe."

Handing him the packages she had brought with her from the mall, Cindy pointed out the sign of her store to Michael. Then she opened and held the front door for him, allowing him to enter as she followed behind him, turning on the store lights as she did so.

Walking inside, Michael was overcome by the size and opulence of everything that lay before him.

"My God," He said, his eyes wide in awe and wonder. "This place is fantastic. And the clothes -- they're beautiful! I mean..." Then Michael realized what he'd just said and blushed a deep red, although he noticed he wasn't as embarrassed as he thought he should have been.

Even as he felt that enjoyable tingle down in his groin as his dick hardened, thinking upon wearing some of these clothes, he was no longer as ashamed now as he had been before when his family had pushed him into this situation, and then teased and ridiculed him for it.

"You do realize," Cindy said, as if to allay Michael's thoughts. "That it is okay to like these kinds of apparel now, right Michael? That no one will make fun of you if you want to wear anything that you find here that pleases you, right?"

"I was just thinking that," Michael said. "It was just coming to me that suddenly, here, in this place, at least, I was free to enjoy without ridicule everything I have come to enjoy without the fear of any kind of teasing or hostility, and I was just letting that sink in, because I was really finding that hard to believe, in a way. Really, its an awesome felling."

"Well, you know, Michael," Cindy started. "I've only had this business up and going for about two years now, and only really part time mostly, relying on my neighbors and local residents here to keep me going for the moment. I haven't really advertised that widely yet, as I haven't been able to afford to pay for the extra hands it would take to work a successful shop like this.

"That's why I've been working part time at the mall as well, so that I could make extra money on top of this so that eventually I would be able to open this store full time.

"I was thinking that if you like it here, maybe I could teach you some of the ins and outs of the business in exchange for room and board, say. That way, maybe I will be able to start running this store on a more than part time basis, even if not a full time schedule yet."

"Wow," Michael said. "You mean I'd get to make dresses like these you've got hanging out here on these racks?"

"Well," Cindy laughed. "Maybe eventually. But first I think we'll start you off in the back, in the stock room, where you'll learn from the bottom up all about the different types and styles of bras, panties, and lingerie, and which goes with what, and which looks best on what type of figure. Oh,girl, there's so much to learn and so little time to teach it, but we will, if you want."

"Oh Cindy," Michael cried. "You have been so kind to me, the only one so far. I would love to help you here, if I can. Just tell me where to begin."

"Well, missy," Cindi said. "We can begin first off, by changing that moniker of yours, liked we talked about. So from now on, you go by the name of Michelle, okay?"

"Okay then, Cindy," Michael said. "Michelle it is -- at least until my tits go away, right?"

"Right, girl," Cindi answered with a mischievous grin that Michael was unable to read.

"The next thing we need to do," Cindi said. "Is get you something to eat, and then into a nice relaxing bath. After that, we have to get you into bed. It is getting late, young lady, and you've had an exhausting day."

"That sounds like a plan, Cindy" Michael replied.

"Good," Cindy said. "How does a grilled cheese and tomato sandwich sound?"

"Sounds great," Michael said. "It's my favorite, actually."

"Great, mine too," Cindy added. "This way to the kitchen."

Even the kitchen was a place to revel in almost the size of a two car garage, it had everything a person could want to cook and bake for a party of up to 50 people.

"Wow," Michael said, his eyes wide in awe. "This place is huge!"

"It is that, isn't it though," Cindy replied. "I even use it sometimes, for parties for clients or at least possible clients and clothing shows and the like, when I have a number of people over at one time. But that isn't often, really."

After a bit Cindy had the sandwich made and, with a glass of orange juice, had it set before Michael, who, due to his near starved state of being, gobbled it down in three bites. After that he drank the juice she set out for him just as quickly.

"Was that enough for you, honey," Cindy asked him.

"Oh yes," Michael replied. That was just fine. It really hit the spot. Thanks a lot, Cindy."

"Okay then. Time for your bath, now," Cindy said. "I'll show you the way."

Leading Michelle upstairs, Cindy showed her to a room with a large queen-sized bed in it.

"This is your bedroom, Michelle," she explained. "Your bathroom is through that door to the left over there. Go on in and get it ready. I'll get you some towels while you're doing that."

Michael had never seen such a beautifully made up bedroom, and the bed even had satin sheets on it. He had slept on those once before, and though he had slipped and slid all over the place to the point of nearly falling off the bed at the time, Michael still remembered it to have been one of the most luxurious experiences he had ever had in his short lifetime.

The bathroom as well, was almost a religious experience for Michael. The tub, made of either marble or granite, was round, and sunken into the floor, with gold, ornate handles. Seeing some bubble bath, Michael threw it in as the tub was filling with water. It was at this point when Cindy walked in with the towels, dressed only in a robe. Putting the towels down, she walked up to him.

"Here," she cooed. "Let me help you with those, dear."

"Umm, ah," Michael tried to say, as Cindy looked as if she was going to begin removing his sweatshirt. When she didn't, Michael became somewhat overwhelmed by the situation, not knowing what to say or exactly how to react, and wondering just what Cindy was really doing here. Thus, he showed a certain wariness as to where these events were leading.

"Tut, tut, Michelle," Cindy chided lovingly. "There's nothing to worry about, girl. You've just been through so much today, my little one, I only want to soothe your tortured soul. Come, give yourself into my hands, darling."

At that, Cindy reached down and lovingly squeezed Michael's cock, which grew even harder than it was now, and was clearly and visibly exposed in his hot pink short shorts.

"Oh yes, jeez," Michael moaned involuntarily at Cindy's touch, then blushed, realizing he'd been too vocal, and becoming greatly embarrassed yet also deeply turned-on.

"Hey Missy," Cindy said. "If it turns you on, go for it. It's just us girls here now, and I'm not going to tell anyone if you happen to want to play around here."

Taking advantage of Michael's current state, Cindy pulled the boy's sweatshirt over his head. Seeing the front catch on his bra, she unclasped that and removed it as well, throwing it into the hamper where she'd thrown the sweatshirt.

"Ohhhh, yes, Michelle," Cindy cooed lovingly, as she gave each nipple a teasing lick with her tongue. Then she added with a laugh, "You really do have some nice looking boobs here. I know a lot of girls, and even some boys who would kill for a rack like this, girl."

Then, just as quickly, she turned her attention to Michael's shorts. Going down to her knees, Cindy removed them, slowly, teasingly sliding them down his legs, helping the young, bewildered boy step out of them.

Cindy finally had the young big-breasted man's body all to herself. She gazed at Michael's young body, smooth, hairless, curvy and lithe, and sighed at the sight before her.

His panties were snug, even more snug than his shorts had been, and had a little trouble stretching to accommodate the big dick resting inside.

"You realize you are mine now, don't you," Cindy asked with a teasing smile. "All mine."

Michael was speechless, unable to keep from staring into Cindy's enchanting, almost hypnotic deep-set eyes as her hands continued exploring his virgin body.

"Oh my, oh yes," he loudly whispered as his body shivered from head to toe with unknown and unexpected pleasures he'd never felt before.

His breath became heavy and erratic as Cindy caressed the thick lump in Michael's panties, while continuing on to teasingly rub his thighs and abdomen.

And even as much as he enjoyed getting this erotic massage-like fingering from Cindy, so too did Cindy enjoy giving it.

Slowly, Cindy rose and allowed her fingers to travel upward with her, and start to circle the globes of his sensitive breasts, making him shiver even more with delight at the sudden onslaught of pleasures that brought him.

From there her nails made smaller, concentric circles out to the aureoles of his bosom, raising goosebumps all over his flesh.

"Oh god, Cindy," Michael cried out. "Too much! It's just too much!"

"Really, girl," Cindy asked, looking deep into Michael's wild, expressive eyes. "Well then, missy. I suggest you strap yourself in for a long and wild ride, because the seas are about to get a lot rougher. I'll tell you now, love, the high tide has just come in!"

"Oh fucking hell," Michael groaned, anticipating what, he really didn't know, but from the thrills going through his body so far, he really hoped that maybe, just maybe, it might be a little more fun than the time on the Titanic.

As Cindy finished speaking, her fingers reached the tip of his ultra sensitive nipples. Once there, she first pinched them lightly and then began to grip them harder until Michael's knees began to fail him because of the sudden and overwhelming erotic sensations he suddenly felt come over him.

"Oh damn, oh damn, oh damn," he groaned, as he slowly tried to collapse, held aloft only by Cindy's grip on his nipples.

Then, releasing her hold slowly, Cindy soothingly massaged and caressed the entire globes of his breasts to soothe away the pain she had caused and excite the nerve endings there to an unexpected point that had Michael gasping with need again.

After this, Cindy allowed Michael to sit down gently on the surrounding lip of the tub and reached over to turn off the water that was filling it.

Then she turned back to him and began to gently caress his cock and balls, lovingly and gently sliding her fingertips over and around the taut flesh of his hardened shaft, masked still by the silky covering of his nylon panties.

"Oh god, Cindy," Michael groaned. "What are you doing to me? I've never felt anything like this before. Never felt this good...never..."

"Shhh...shhh..." Cindy whispered, her lips up close to his ear, her tongue licking lightly at it while doing so. "Hush now, little one.

"Oh my darling little sissy, in days to come, I'm going to show you such joy as you've never seen before. But for tonight I'm just going to give you a little taste of what's in store for you should you decide to stay."

"Oh shit," Michael moaned, so turned on he couldn't think straight. "Already it feels so great. Why would I ever want to leave you, Cindy?"

Ignoring Michael's question, Cindy began by raising him from the side of the tub and squeezing the two plump globes of his ass as she began to tenderly lick and kiss at the boy's abdomen.

Her tongue explored Michael's navel, then trailed a path up to his large tits where Cindy first took one into her mouth and then the other, gently biting the nipples of each.

Grabbing hold, she latched her teeth onto them and began pulling them away from the end of his tits until she felt he could stand it no more. Even then, she pulled at them harder.

"Oh god, Cindy," Michael cried out suddenly, pulling her head tighter into his breasts. "Please, bite me, bite me harder! More! More! Yes, make it hurt, please!"

But Cindy wickedly released her hold on his tits and then pulled Michael to the floor with her where they began to wildly and eagerly writhe about, caressing and fondling each other, locking lips and dueling tongues.

Sprawled out on the floor, seemingly ignoring the bath altogether, Cindy's hands were all over her young sexy ward, concentrating especially on his ass.

Michael then arched his back, thrusting his butt into Cindy's greedy hands as his tits unknowingly thrust into her face. The boy was filled with lust, these new sensations overwhelming him, as he gave himself completely to his new-found friend, confidant, and now, apparently, lover.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • A Sister's Revenge Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds