• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • More Than Kissing Cousins Ch. 01

More Than Kissing Cousins Ch. 01

12

My heartfelt thanks to Kinkybelle for critiquing my story over and over, and her very valuable insight and recommendations. She was incredibly patient and diplomatic breaking in a new writer. It's greatly appreciated.

The stories I write are absolutely true. As I didn't get married until I was 30, I have a bit to write about.

*

After my tours in Vietnam ended and I was discharged from the army, I started college utilizing the benefits I had accrued. Enrolling in a public state university, and being fortunate to find a job in a machine shop, I worked second shift in addition to receiving my living allowance from Uncle Sam.

I was 21 at the time, and at the peak of my physical strength and stamina. I had the time to run five miles every other day, and lift weights for an hour afterward. On the days I didn't run five miles, I ran seven, taking Sundays off. At that time, I had 14" biceps, a 30" waist, and a 42" chest. I could do 50 sit-ups on a steep incline holding a 5 lb. weight behind my head. The weight for my leg presses was 1,000 lbs, of which I did 15 reps (really). I also did 100 pushups every night before I went to bed. Ah! Those were the days! Today, I believe the term is "buff."

We saw one another each year at family reunions and wrote sparingly, and talked on the phone. We shared a lot of commonalities. Her birthday is a week before mine, her dad and my mom were siblings, first generation Italian-American. We looked astonishingly alike. Dark features and Mediterranean skin tones. It was common for people to mistake us for brother and sister, or even for twins. I went to her wedding, which I didn't necessarily approve as the man she married was a Class-A jerk. I had tried to convince her that people don't change after they're married. She eventually discovered this and divorced his butt.

She picked up the pieces of her life, and moved to a university town in an adjoining state, found a decent job, and started to go to college part time. She earned enough to live in a small apartment on her own and my aunt and uncle helped with her tuition costs.

At this time, I reestablished communication with my first cousin whom I was close to my entire life. We talked to each other a few times a week. Don't forget that there was no e-mail, and no national calling plans. Phone expenses could get high, and sometimes they did.

After a couple of months of long distance communication, Jenna finally invited me to come visit her, and on a Friday night at 11 p.m. after I got off work, I drove the three hours in my beat up but very reliable Volvo.

When I got there, she was up and waiting for me! When I entered her apartment, I wrapped my arms around her waist, and her arms went around my neck. I hugged her tight, held her, and looked at her. She had the most expressive brown eyes I've ever seen. Her divorce and the emotional trauma that went with it contributed to a slight gain in weight, and I noticed that much of it went to her breasts. They felt great pressed against my chest. I finally pulled away and looked into her beautiful eyes and saw a look of relief, love, and excitement. It felt so good to hold her that I just leaned in and put my mouth on hers. She opened her mouth and my tongue entered and probed. The next few kisses were just as hot and arousing and exciting. We pulled apart from each other, and gazed into each other's eyes not believing what was happening. Not being able to stay apart, we pulled each other close and kissed and explored each other's mouths even more. I've been attracted to her ever since I could remember, and told her so. She told me that it was the same for her, and that she often wondered if we would ever be able to do more than play hide and seek or bocce ball.

I ran the palm of my hand over her breast and could feel her nipple harden. She moaned and held me even tighter. I lowered my hands from her waist and cupped her ass cheeks and held her tight against my hard cock. We rubbed our groins together and slowly got more excited. We knew where this was going, and I wanted to take my time to make our first time together an experience we would never forget.

I was squeezing her breast and lightly pinching her nipple while she reached down and began to rub my cock over my jeans. I didn't know it was possible, but my cock was getting harder. My hand dropped to her pussy, and I could maneuver my fingers up the leg of her shorts. I pulled her panties aside, and my fingers found their way to her soaked lips. I slid my fingertip into her pussy amid moans and the thrusting of her hips to get my finger deeper.

Pulling my hand from between her legs, I unbuttoned her blouse slowly and pulled it open while looking into her beautiful eyes. Her breathing was becoming rapid, while she looked at me with love and excitement. She began to unbutton my shirt, but I stopped her and told her to "let me do the work." I also wanted to discreetly let her know that I was in charge, and that she should trust me. I slowly pulled her blouse off her shoulders and down her arms until it was completely off. Jenna arched her back in an effort to rub her nipples against my chest. I put my arms around her and held her tight, caressing her back and noticing the goose bumps form on her arms. She held me tight with her arms around my neck, and while kissing me and sucking on my tongue, I undid the clasps of her bra and gently pulled it off.

Her breasts were very large, with little sag, lovely areolas, and very hard nipples. I moved back a step, and cupped both breasts in my hands while rubbing my thumbs over her nipples. Jenna gasped and looked up at me with an expectant expression. I took each nipple between my thumb and index finger and pinched slightly. Jenna uttered a soft moan and closed her eyes. Nothing was being said as neither of us wanted to interrupt the mood or our thoughts. I put my arms around her to hold her tight while she was rubbing her nipples against my shirt.

"I've wanted to do this for so long," I finally whispered. "I've wanted to hold your naked body against me. It's all I've been thinking about."

She giggled and told me, "I'm not naked yet."

"Don't worry, you will be very shortly," I softly told her. I put my finger under her chin to lift her mouth up to mine, and we kissed each other lovingly, without urgency.

I reached down and undid the button of her shorts, and slowly slid the zipper down. Gently, I pulled her shorts down, and let them fall to the floor. She stepped out of them, and stood before me wearing only her panties and a smile. My God! She was so beautiful! I knelt in front of her, putting my arms around her and my hands on her incredibly lovely ass cheeks. I pulled her close and kissing her belly button, I slowly worked my way down between her legs. She widened her stance for me. I licked and kissed her panties over her pussy. She was already soaked and her aroma was intoxicating.

"I wondered what you would be like, but I didn't expect you'd be this good," Jenna moaned.

"I'm glad you think so, but this is just the beginning," I replied. I put my fingers under the waistband of her panties and slowly pulled them down. She had a lot of hair around her mons, and I could see that the dewy moisture had collected around her swollen labia. I pulled her panties to her ankles, and she stepped out of them.

I stood up and put my arms around her waist again, and again she put her arms around my neck. I held her naked body against my fully clothed one, hoping that she would get the idea that she was mine. My mouth and face smelled of her arousal and she kissed me passionately.

"Let's go to your bedroom." I suggested. She took my hand and led me down the hall. I walked a little behind her to gaze lovingly at her shapely ass.

"Do you like what you see?" Jenna asked, knowing what I was admiring.

"I most certainly do. You have a beautiful butt," I told her.

"If you're gentle enough, it can be yours." she teased.

"It and the rest of you," I answered.

When we got to her bedroom, I told her to "lie on the bed, and let me look at you." She lay on her back, with her breasts spilling over to her sides, slowly spreading her legs. Wanting to appear in complete control (which was quite difficult), I stood with my arms crossed, looking directly at her pussy as it came into view. I could see immediately how wet she was. "Play with your breasts and your nipples for me." I told her. Her hands went to her breasts and she began to caress them with her palms rubbing her nipples.

"Oh, God. You're making me so horny," she moaned. Taking her nipples between her thumb and a finger, her breath quickened, and her hips began to move with her legs spread.

"Would you like for me to join you?" I asked.

"Oh, God, yes. Please hurry," she moaned.

"Stand up and come here, then." I told her.

"What?" she asked rubbing her hands across her hard nipples.

"Stand up and come here," I repeated. Sitting up, I watched her breasts resume their normal position, with her nipples still hard. She rose from the bed and walked the few steps to me. "Take off my clothes." I ordered. Jenna's hands were shaking and her breathing quickened as she unbuttoned my shirt. She pulled my shirt from my shoulders and pulled it down my arms.

"Jesus." she whispered. "What a body." She rubbed her hands across my chest, lightly pinching my nipples.

"It's all yours, and this is just the beginning," I assured her. She undid the button of my jeans and pulled the zipper down. Immediately, her hand brushed against my hard cock, and started to find its way under the waistband of my underwear.

"Uh uh." I said. "Not yet."

"Why?"she asked, looking at me in the eyes with a pleading expression. I knew then that she was getting with the program.

"I'll let you know when you can have my cock," I gently told her. "Take my jeans off now," I whispered in her ear licking it. She shuddered before dropping to her knees to pull my jeans down. When they were around my ankles, I lifted each foot so she could finish removing them.

She was face level with my hard cock, and she looked at me with a questioning expression silently asking me if she could take off my underwear. I looked lovingly at her and nodded. Putting her hands under the waistband she pulled them down, freeing my rock hard cock. She stopped and just stared at my cock, edging her face closer.

"Um, nobody told you to stop." I told her. Breaking out of her reverie, she finished removing them, and stayed on her knees. She looked up at me seemingly waiting for instructions. Seizing the moment, I told her to open her mouth, which she did while leaning forward.

I placed the head of my cock in her mouth, but just the head. She was going to have to work to get the rest of it. Scooting forward on her knees, she got closer to put the rest of my cock in her mouth.

"Oh, God Jenna," I moaned. "Your mouth feels fabulous."

Pulling her mouth from my cock, she said, "Wait until you feel the rest of me," then giggled. "Your cock is so hard and so soft at the same time," she moaned. "I love how it feels in my mouth, like it belongs there."

"It DOES belong there," I told her. "Not to mention other places, too." Wrapping her arms around my thighs, she began sucking me in earnest, with her head bobbing back and forth. Thrusting my cock in and out of her mouth, we found a rhythm. "It won't take long for me to cum in that beautiful mouth of yours, Jenna," I gasped. "I'm going to cum soon," I moaned. She redoubled her efforts, sucking harder. "I'm going to cum Jenna! I'm cumming! Oh shit. Take it my beautiful, sexy cousin," I moaned, spewing cum deep in her mouth. Jenna sucked it all down and breathed a sigh of relief.

"God, you taste great! I'm never going to get tired of sucking and tasting you!" she exclaimed.

"Stand up," I ordered. She rose and I put my arms around her and pulled her close. My mouth found hers and I could taste my cum as my tongue searched for hers. We held each other, and rubbed our hands over each other's body.

"Lie on your back, and spread your legs for me again." I told her. I could see how wet she was, and was salivating for a taste. I lay between her legs close to her pussy, and smelled her arousal. "You smell wonderful and I can't wait to taste you," I informed her.

"It's all yours," she giggled spreading her legs even more.

"Jenna, you're so beautiful, and I'm going to make you feel SOOOOO good," I promised. I began to kiss her legs, paying attention behind her knees, working my way up licking and nipping her luscious thighs. I glanced up and she was working her breasts and hard nipples with her hands, as I edged closer to my target. She was positively soaked, with her moisture collecting on my face as I continued to tantalize her. God! I couldn't wait to put my tongue in her as far as I could and taste her juices, but I knew that I should take it slowly to make it more memorable for both of us.

"James, would you stop screwing around and do it?" she moaned. "We haven't even begun to screw around, my beautiful cousin, and I'll be eating you in good time." I answered. "See, I had to stop to answer you, and wasted precious time and effort," I added jokingly.

"Okay. I won't say another word," she promised.

"Oh yes you will. I want you to let yourself go, and give your whole body over to the feelings. Let yourself go, Jenna. I want you to cum in my mouth, like I did yours," I told her. "Spread your legs as far as you can. I want you to open yourself up to me," I ordered. She did the best she could given that her legs were already spread wide.

I got closer to my objective, and just ran the tip of my tongue up her wet slit. Jenna gave a gasp then a very sexy moan.

"God, yes, James. Do it to me. Please eat me. It's been so long," she whispered.

I began to lick her pussy more in earnest, and my tongue eventually found her very hard clit. When I licked it, she gave a small squeal and pulled on her nipples harder.

"Oh, Jesus that feels so good!" she exclaimed. "For some reason, I knew you'd be good at this," she moaned.

"Really! You've thought about us doing this? This is just the beginning for us, Jenna. We're going to be doing this quite often from now on," I promised.

"Oh, God. I hope so. You mean so much to me, James. I want to keep doing this with you, and more," she whispered huskily squeezing her breasts. My tongue went into her wet pussy, and I did my best to get it in as far as I could. My nose rubbed against her hard clit, as did my tongue when I removed it from her pussy. I thought seriously of rimming her asshole, but I didn't want to rush too much in building this relationship. I thought that she'd like it, but I wasn't sure how "kinky" I should get. I concentrated on her clit, and also put a finger in her which slid in effortlessly. Actually, it was almost sucked in! I added another finger, which Jenna loved, as she was pumping her hips in an effort to get more inside her. Finger fucking her and sucking her clit really got her going, pumping her hips and moaning and giving the sexiest little grunts. She was really working her breasts and nipples. I was doing all I could for her, and I could tell she was working up to a good, hard cum.

"Oh my God, James! Please don't stop! I'm almost there! Keep eating me!" she squealed.

Hearing this, I renewed my efforts, and sucked on her clit even more while finger fucking her. I added a third finger which she really loved, and her hips were pumping more.

"Oh shit! I'm going to cum! Don't stop! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Oh my God! Uunnnnhhhh!" Jenna screamed her release soaking my mouth and face even more, frantically pumping her hips. I lazily tongued her slit until she came down from her incredible cum.

I finally lifted myself from between her legs and laid down beside her. I didn't wipe her cream off my face, and it was easy for her to smell herself. I put my face next to hers to see what she would do. It seemed like she was thinking and trying to convince herself that it was all right. Jenna finally came to a decision and kissed me passionately and licked her juices from my face.

As she cleaned me, she took hold of my hard cock and started to pump her hand up and down the shaft. Of course, eating the sweetest pussy I remember, and seeing and hearing her incredible cum got me hard again.

"You get on top," I instructed, and I held my cock while she sat up, threw a leg over me, and slid her soaked pussy down over it. "Oh, God, Jenna," I moaned. "You feel so fucking good."

"Oh, James! This is more incredible than I could imagine! I love your cock in me!" she moaned. "You make me feel so full. We're complete like this. This feels so right!"

"You're right, my darling cousin. It feels too good to be wrong," I said.

Jenna slowly worked herself up my shaft, and let herself down again. Moaning, she not only pumped vertically, but was twisting and sliding horizontally. I told her to sit up straight, and that gave me the room to reach her clit and caress my fingers over her hard nub.

"Oh my God!" she exclaimed. "I've never felt anything so good in my life."

While she began to frantically fuck me, I reached up and filled my hands with her soft, pliant breasts. Her nipples were hard as I pinched them. While I played with her tits, she reached down and started to stroke her clit. Moaning and gasping, she increased her speed bouncing up and down on my cock.

"Fuck me, Jenna," I ordered. "Your pussy feels so good." Increasing her speed, she was getting so close, frantically rubbing her clit, that I had to concentrate hard not to cum too soon. Believe it or not, I thought back to a mortar attack and firefight that my engineering platoon took part in an area that was called the Parrot's Beak near the Ho Chi Minh Trail in Cambodia. That seemed to do the trick, and my intense need to cum flagged a bit. Actually, quite a bit. But my cock stayed hard, and Jenna was having a field day with it.

"Jesus, James! I'm cumming again! Holy Shit! Unnnhhhh!" she grunted and moaned. Bucking madly on my cock, I thought that she was going to break it off. I didn't have the heart to stop her. She was having too good of time on it.

"Keep going, Jenna! Cum for me again! Cum for me! Don't stop! Do it!" I ordered.

"James! I don't believe it! I'm going to cum again! Oh, fuck me! Fuck me! Eeeunnnnhhhh!" she screamed her release. "I can't keep doing this! I can't keep this up! Aren't you going to cum?" she asked breathlessly still grinding on my hard cock.

"Do you think it's time?" I asked. Watching her get herself off on me was a treat, and I was incredibly happy that she could lose her inhibitions and let herself go.

"Oh please, cum for me! Cum in me! I want to feel you cum!" she gasped. Trying to display the cool discipline that I didn't have, I agreed.

"Okay, Jenna. If you insist. Keep fucking me. Come on! Don't stop! Fuck me!" I ordered. "I'm almost there, don't slow down. Come on, Jenna. Bear down. Do it! Fuck me, and don't stop until I cum," I instructed. She was building up to another big orgasm, bouncing up and down on my cock with increasing speed, with her hair flying and her breasts bouncing and me trying to hold on to them.

"Cum for me. Cum for me. Come on. Give it to me," she gasped. I let go of her tits, and grabbed hold of her thighs and pumped my cock up into her.

"I'm close, Jenna. It's going to be a lot!" I yelled louder than I should have. A fleeting thought came to me as to whether the neighbors could hear us at 4 a.m. rutting like animals.

"God, James. Give it me! Give me all you've got! I want it all! Cum for me!" she yelled too.

"Here it comes, Jenna! Take it! Take it all!" I erupted into her what felt like gallons of jism. I kept cumming and cumming, and couldn't seem to stop.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • More Than Kissing Cousins Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds