• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Own Heaven Ch. 31

My Own Heaven Ch. 31

12

This story is based on people, places and events, mostly from my life. Most of the things in this story, or something very similar, have happened -- or been done -- to me. It's not necessary, but I strongly suggest that you read the previous chapters before you read this one.

I love feedback, comments, and criticism, good and bad; it helps me to improve my writing, and encourages me to continue writing. Also, take a moment and vote, your vote tells me how I'm doing.

Enjoy,

DaniSub

*

I woke up the next morning to the smell of coffee and Keith kissing my neck and shoulder. I sat up, letting the covers fall into my lap leaving my breasts bare, and reached, with both hands, for the steaming mug of coffee he was offering.

"We're going to be really busy today." Keith said as I took a mouthful of hot coffee, feeling it warm me from the inside out. "We have to get caught up on what went on while we were away, and there's a lot of exciting stuff going on the rest of the week... and next week, too."

Keith kissed me on both of my cheeks and whispered, "I love you", so softly I almost missed it. "I'll be in my study when you're ready to go." he called over his shoulder as he walked toward the bedroom door, and he was gone.

I took a few more sips of coffee, got out of bed and headed for the bathroom, coffee in hand. I shivered as I remembered the electric shocks I got on my puckered asshole, my nipples, and my clit as I walked over this very spot last night. My nipples got hard and I could feel an itch between my legs.

"My god, girl," I said out loud, but talking to myself, "You really are a masochist. Just thinking about what he does to you gets you excited."

After showering and going through my normal morning routine, I walked back into the bedroom, opened my closet and picked out something nice to wear to our office. I wanted to look respectable, but, at the same time, I wanted to give Keith little peeks at my body to remind him of what he did to me over the weekend.

I picked out a nice short-sleeved blue dress with white trim that showed a little of the top of my breasts, and came down to about four inches above my knees. I wore a light blue lacey bra and tiny matching bikini panties. I did remember that Keith had told me to wear at least four inch high heels whenever practical, so my white four inch heels it was.

I looked in the mirror and assured myself that bending over just right or reaching on top of a file cabinet would expose just enough of me to keep Keith distracted. I love teasing him, even though he usually punishes me for it. My bare, tanned legs looked great in the high heels and the blue dress, and I was glad I decided against wearing stockings. I went into his study next to our bedroom to get Keith and in a few minutes we were off.

We got to the office and we were both immediately buried in work. I can never understand how you can take two days off and fall a week behind. I spent most of the morning handling old phone messages and emails, sorting mail, returning calls and helping Keith get through the mountain of papers that appeared on his desk in our absence.

It was getting close to lunchtime when Keith asked, "Kitten, would you mind if we have lunch here in the office? We have a meeting here at two-thirty and I need to sit with Phil beforehand. I'll call Tina and have her bring lunch in and we can all eat together."

"That would be great." I answered, and dove back into the backlog of paperwork that covered my desk.

Just before Tina was to arrive with lunch, Keith called me into his office. "We're having a meeting with Phil and a few of the department heads this afternoon. I want to go over what the meeting is about with you, so you'll be up to speed and know what's going on." he said as I walked in.

I was surprised, "You want me at the meeting?"

"Of course," he said, "We have a meeting with Jack Wagner on Thursday, and this deal will mean a lot of work for the company and you're an important part of the company. You may notice something we miss or pick up something from the way something is said. Everything is important and I want you there with me."

"Well, you know I'll do 'anything' I can to help close this deal." I said, swaying my hips as I walked toward Keith's desk.

Keith got that look on his face again. Before he could say anything, I got to his desk and sat on his lap wriggling my ass into the lump in his crotch. "I know you would never ask me to do anything just to close a deal. But that doesn't mean I can't use my uhm... assets to keep a client interested, does it?" I paused to kiss his cheek. "Unless you don't want me to; you know I'll do whatever you tell me to do."

Keith put his arms around me and pulled me gently against his chest. I guess he didn't want to wrinkle me before the meeting. "I just don't want you to feel obligated to do anything just to get someone's business. If you want to have fun teasing a client, do whatever you like. Just keep in mind, for the most part, the clients are not part of our group and I insist on being close by, preferably in the room, when you let that little exhibitionist in you run free."

"I know, daddy." I whispered using my little girl voice to tease him. "And I won't do anything unless you say it's okay."

"That's my good little girl." he said, the smile back on his face.

"So, is Mr. Wagner on the list of clients I can encourage to keep coming back?" I giggled.

Keith stood me up next to him and swatted me on my ass. "As I recall from our previous meetings with Mr. Wagner," he chuckled, "there isn't a whole lot of you he hasn't seen, but, yes, you can tease him if you like."

I could feel myself blush, more from what Keith said than from the light swat to my ass. "Does that mean you are going to make me let him see a lot of me again?" I asked still his little girl.

"Let's see how the meeting goes." he said flashing me a smile. "Let's get back to work."

He handed me some papers, "The one on top lists the items we need to go over at the meeting this afternoon. Could you type them up and make about ten copies? And under that, are parts of the proposed contract between us and Wagner's company. Could you look it over and see if you notice anything that doesn't seem right."

"I'm not sure how much help I'll be reading a contract, but I'll take care of everything." I said walking back to my office exaggerating the wiggle in my ass. Just as I got to the door, I looked over my shoulder and Keith's eyes were fixed on my ass and my legs in my four inch heels. I loved knowing he couldn't help but look at me.

I got back to my desk and typed up the itinerary for the meeting and made the copies and then looked at the contract. I didn't even bother to try and understand the technical specifications for the electronic parts we were going to make, but I did notice two strange things.

First, the parts our company was making were going into something that was going to be used by the military, everyone who would have anything to do with this project would have to have a "security clearance". As far as I could tell, the contract didn't say what was going to be made, but I guess it wouldn't since it was a secret. Second, the contract was vague, at least to me, about who held the copyrights to the parts we made.

Tina came to the door and I realized it was lunchtime already. I buzzed her in and we carried the bags with our food into the kitchen. I called Keith and told him lunch was here, and then I called Phil.

We started setting out plates for everyone's lunch and I asked Tina how she felt after our weekend at the cabin. "A little sore and a little tired, but sooooo satisfied." she said with a smile. "Phil teased me with those damn vibrators and shocks yesterday until I begged him to fuck me."

"Yeah, well Keith had more tortures for me when we got home, too." I laughed.

"We really did have a good time," Tina said seriously, "Except I kind of expected that Keith was finally going to fuck me this weekend."

"You mean Keith has never fucked you? Doesn't he go to meetings where you are the 'guest of honor'?" I asked surprised at this revelation.

"Oh yeah," she said with a wave of her hand, "he's spanked me along with everyone else, and teased and tortured me, and I'm sure some of the things they used on me were his inventions, but he's never put that beautiful cock of his in me or even let me touch it. Sometimes I think he's not interested in me or my body doesn't appeal to him, but after seeing him in action this weekend, I really think I'm missing something."

"I know he likes you... and I know he really likes your body. I can tell just by the look on his face when you're naked in front of him, and what he does to me after he's seen you naked. Wait a minute! Do I detect a hint of jealousy" I asked putting my hands on my hips in mock anger.

"Well, it wasn't jealousy until I saw the size of his cock and what it did to you." she whispered.

"You mean you never saw his cock before this weekend? I can't believe that." I exclaimed but trying to keep my voice down.

"It's true," she said still in a whisper, "And I don't think he's fucked any of the other men's subs either. But, now that I've seen it, I am going to do all I can to get that cock into me in as many ways as I can... if you don't mind."

"I'm new at this," I said with a giggle, then lowering my voice, "but from what I've seen; I don't think we get much say about who puts what into whom."

"What are you new at?" Keith said walking into the kitchen surprising us.

"Oh... uhm... this office work, I mean the added stuff... uhm, like reading over contracts. I'm not a lawyer, you know." I said with a smile, thinking I covered for us really well.

"You'll get used to it; and I'm sure you can handle the work." he said sitting at the table.

Phil walked in and kissed Tina and we all sat down to eat. We talked about my birthday party and the plans Tina had made. The party was less than three weeks away and I was impressed by how well Tina had everything under control. She had even dropped the invitations off at the post office on the way to the office.

We finished lunch in record time. Keith and Phil went to Keith's office while we girls cleaned up. Tina left and I went back to my desk to catch up on some of the work. About twenty minutes before the meeting, I set up the conference room, made fresh coffee and set out copies of the paperwork for the meeting at each place for everyone that was going to be at the meeting.

At two-thirty sharp, everyone filed into the conference room, grabbed a mug of coffee and sat down. The meeting went quickly over the technical points; they seemed to have that part under control. A few of them seemed surprised when Keith mentioned that everyone would need a security clearance to work on the project and that if it was going to be a problem for anyone, they should see him or Phil in private.

Not knowing anything about how one got a security clearance, I asked how you applied for it. Keith said, "Our Company will submit your name to the FBI. They will give you a rather long booklet asking all kinds of questions about your family, education, jobs and friends. Then they will do a detailed interview with you and, based on your answers in the booklet and the interview, they will do an investigation and determine if you can be trusted with classified information."

I still had a million questions, but I thought it would be better to ask Keith in private, like he suggested.

Keith stood and addressed everyone in the conference room, "We have a meeting on Thursday with Jack Wagner to try to finalize the details of our agreement. Not all of you will have to attend the meeting, but I want to go over what we have planned."

He walked around the conference table to the side of the table that faced the big plate glass windows that made up the entire wall behind him. "Heather," indicating that I should join him, "will stand here with an easel holding our charts and graphs of production times, costs, delivery dates, and all of the other details that need to be worked out."

He walked back to his seat on the other side of the table and sat down facing me and the windows. They talked about other details like being sure the parts needed to assemble our components were available and how many employees would be needed. After about five minutes, Keith motioned to me to come back around and sit down again next to him.

Keith asked if there were any questions, and then adjourned the meeting. I let everyone out of the Executive Office Suite and walked back to Keith's office. I walked around to his side of his desk and sat on the desk facing him. Of course, my dress rode up showing a lot of my legs right in front of him as he sat in his chair.

His eyes were glued to my bare legs, but I told him about the part of the contract I didn't understand. He said that he thought the same thing and planned to ask the lawyers about it; but the fact that I caught it showed him that he was right about me being able to be his extra eyes and ears. All the time we talked, he never took his eyes off of my legs.

I crossed my legs so the dress rode even higher, much to Keith's delight. "What kind of investigation does the FBI have to do?" I asked. "I mean, I understand they have to be sure I'm not a spy, but what do I have to do?"

"You fill out a long booklet of questions all about your life up to now. Then you have a very detailed interview with a couple of FBI special agents. Just remember to cooperate completely with the agents who do the interview. Answer their questions completely and honestly and do whatever they ask and you'll do fine."

I really didn't have a problem with doing whatever was necessary to get approved by the FBI; it was just that dealing with the FBI gives me the chills. I guess I've watched too many movies and television shows.

"Why did I have to stand where the charts were going to be?" I asked just out of curiosity. "Couldn't you have just told everyone that the easel would be in front of the windows?"

"I could have," he smiled finally looking from my bare legs up to my face, "But I wanted to be sure that the light shining in the windows was enough to make your body show through your dress."

"WHAT!" I yelped as I jumped up. "You mean everyone could see through my dress while I stood there? Is that why you made me stand there so everyone could get a good look at me?" I could feel my face turning red as I spoke.

"Well, no," he said calmly, "the dress you're wearing is too thick to see through, but everyone could see the silhouette of your body. Don't worry about it; it looked like an accident; I'll just make sure you're wearing a thinner dress on Thursday."

"Oh my god, Keith, if you make me wear a thin dress... they'll be able to see right through it. They'll see my underwear and everything." I gasped.

"If I let you wear underwear." he said showing that look in his eyes that told me he had something planned for me. "One thing for sure, Jack will have no idea what's on the charts. I hope he has someone with him who'll be paying attention."

"You mean there are going to be more people there than Mr. Wagner?" I gasped.

"You can count on it." he said pausing to look me up and down. "You said you liked the idea of teasing him, so I decided to add a little fun to our business."

My face felt hot from my embarrassment. Both from how much the guys must have seen at the meeting we just left, and how much of me Keith was going to let be seen at the meeting on Thursday. Then I realized I was excited, too. Keith was going to let strangers see me, how much of me I wasn't sure yet, and to them, it was all going to seem like a fortunate accident.

"I have to get back to work." I said not very convincingly. What I really meant was that I had to get myself under control. I walked back to my office and sat at my desk. I couldn't believe what Keith was going to do to me. More surprising was how excited I got when he told me his plan.

I got back to work; both to get the work done, and get my mind off of what lay ahead of me this week. Before I knew it, Keith was at my desk. "It's after six, are we going home tonight?" he asked offering me his hand.

I looked up at the clock on the wall and shook my head, "I can't believe it, and I'm still not caught up."

"Me neither." he chuckled, "Tomorrow's another day. Let's go home and relax; I'm exhausted."

We walked out to the car drove home talking about my upcoming birthday party -- and engagement -- and all the plans Tina made and all the people that were coming. "We've invited just about everyone from work," he said, "and a lot of the men that are members of my 'group'. Most of them will be bringing their wives or girlfriends, that is, their subs, so you'll get to meet them, and their subs, in a more formal setting."

I thought about meeting men who had seen me naked, spanked, teased, tortured, and made to cum in front of them and I could feel myself blushing again.

When we got home, we changed -- well Keith changed, I stripped naked as per our rules and we sat in front of the TV and had some wine. Neither of us were hungry, just tired. I guess our weekend cabin trip and the busy day at work caught up to us.

I must have fallen asleep in front of the television because I woke up the next morning in bed next to Keith. I snuggled back up to his warm hard body and he put his arms around me and kissed the back of my shoulder. I wiggled my naked ass against his cock and I felt it throb and start to grow along the crack of my ass.

He held me tight against him so I couldn't wiggle, "None of that, little girl, it's almost time to get up and we still have lots to do to get ready for that meeting tomorrow."

"But I fell asleep last night and I don't even know how I got in bed." I whined.

"I carried you up to bed and tucked you in."

"But I was naked!"

"I kept my eyes closed." he chuckled as he started to get out of bed.

"Noooo!" I whined again. "I mean we didn't... you didn't... we went right to sleep."

"Yes, we did; and it was only with a superhuman effort on my part." he said with a smile as he started to slide the covers off of me.

I grabbed the covers before anything important was exposed and pulled them up to my neck. "Well, you lost your chance then, mister. Better luck tonight."

He laughed as he got out of bed and walked, naked, to the bathroom, his muscled body rippling as he moved and his cock half hard. The tingle I felt through my body made me think that maybe I should have made more of an effort to keep him in bed with me, but then I realized he was right.

We went through our morning routine and were in the office less than an hour later deep into the stacks of paperwork on our desks. I resolved to have both of our desks cleared by the end of the day.

The charts and graphs arrived for the meeting tomorrow and Keith and I went over them so I would know what each one showed and how it would fit into the presentation. I suggested that we set up two easels. There were points in his presentation that would much clearer if two charts were displayed at the same time. Keith agreed and I made arrangements to have two easels at the meeting.

By five o'clock both of our desks were clear. All I had left to do for the meeting was to make copies of the paperwork that each person attending the meeting would need. Since we weren't sure how many people were going to be there, I would do that just before the meeting started.

As soon as we got home, I stripped naked and Keith gave me my five inch white high heels to put on. "Would you like to me to order something from the deli for dinner? I could have it delivered?" he smiled.

I remembered what he did to me the last time he ordered from the deli and now I didn't even have that tiny bikini to cover me. "No, that's OK." I said quickly, "I'll throw something together."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Own Heaven Ch. 31

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 211 milliseconds