• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Just a Day at the Beach

Just a Day at the Beach

We were taking one of our lazy vacations, no schedule, no destination, just drive until we find an interesting place. As we headed up the coast, we stopped often at places that caught our eye and by dark we were looking for a place to spend the night. We ended up at a typical sleepy beach town and after securing lodging for the night went out to eat. No fine dining here, nothing but fast food and coffee shops, which didn't bother us and we headed to the coffee shop by our motel.

The food was bland as expected but it was filling and the wait staff was extra friendly as we actually enjoyed our meal. Our chatty waitress whose name was Sue asked if we were staying long and if we were, be sure and visit their beach because it was so special, just north of town.

"You have to park along the highway and then hike in so be sure to bring some shoes. But once you get there you won't be disappointed. If you all come tomorrow, I'll see you there."

On the way back, to our room Beth said we should check it out as it sounded as if we could get in a hike and a trip to the beach all in one outing. I told her it sounded great and I wouldn't mind seeing Sue's big boobs in a skimpy bathing suit either. Beth slugged in playfully in the arm and said,

"That's my Jack horny as ever."

The next day we got some wine then some fried chicken from the local KFC, and headed for this special beach. We almost missed the sign pointing out the path but Beth caught sight of it as we passed. We pulled off the highway, got our gear, and began our hike along a narrow trail full of rocks and gravel. It was a beautiful glen with thick foliage on both sides including rich looking ferns and plants with big leafs that my wife called 'Elephant Ears.' Before too long we could hear the pounding of the surf and knew we were getting closer.

We followed the path around a big tree and then there it was, white sand and the blue ocean as only found in Northern California. There were maybe twenty people on the beach and as we got closer to them, we finally noticed everyone was naked.

"Beth this is a naked beach I didn't know about that part. You want to turn around?"

"Hey you two I'm so glad you could make it. Did you have any trouble finding it?"

I stood there looking at our waitress from the night before and she was bare ass. I tried to stammer out something but I guess I couldn't get my eyes off her tits so my wife had to answer.

"Will it's a little surprising to find it's clothing optional but yeah we found it OK."

I glanced down to see she that by the patch of red curly pubes see was a true red head. She invited us to come join her after we got ready and then ran back down the beach. I watched her firm suntan ass wiggle as she trotted off and felt a stirring in my loins. Beth on the other hand said she didn't feel comfortable taking her clothes off and parading about in front of strangers. We turned around and headed back up the path.

On the way back to our motel, I kept thinking about our new friend the red headed waitress. When we got in our room, I pounced on my wife, as my throbbing cock needed relief. As she saw how excited I was, she started to tease me. She sat on my cock and as she rubbed her hands on my chest, she asked,

"Did my horny hubby get all excited by that pretty young thing? I wonder how many big young cocks were down there for me to get a look at."

"All you had to do was expose that sexy body of yours to find out. I tell you honey once they got to see what a real woman looked like they all be sporting wood."

"You mean you wouldn't mind all those bucks staring at your naked wife?"

My answer was to cum deep inside her, this made her smile as she always enjoys her power of making me cum almost on call.

I pulled my knees up making a place for her to lean back to get comfortable and with me still inside her; she lazily began to rub her clit. Now it was my turn to tease.

"Beth I have to be honest with you, I really would be turned on to see you walking naked on that beach, to see all the heads turn as you walked past."

"Did I ever tell you about the time I was in Cancun and we all got naked in the pool? I don't know why but it was so hot to see the boys looking at me. The desire in their eyes was so obvious and I felt so empowered over them, I guess it was a look but don't touch type of thing. Oh god, I cumming..."

I screamed me too, as I came for the second time.

We took a shower, then got dressed and went to eat. Our favorite waitress was at her station and smiled when she saw us. She asked us what happened and my wife said we chickened out but we would be there tomorrow. This surprised me as she had not said anything to me but just the thought had me going hard again. After dinner, we went back to our room and made love again both of us cumming together in a thundering climax.

The next morning we were back to the beach and naked among the regulars. I say regulars because we were the only ones to have tan lines. I applied sunscreen to my wife's back as she watched intently a naked man with a huge penis walk by. I could smell my wife's juices as they flowed from her naked cunt. I spread the cream on her lily-white ass making sure to get deep between her cheeks and letting my fingers slip into her pussy as I did. She let out a slow moan and I knew she had just orgasmed in front of the crowd. After, I sat on our blanket with my hard-on sticking out, as there was no hiding it now.

Sue came up to talk and as she stood there my face just a few inches from her fire red crotch I actually say a trickle of fluid leak out and drip down her leg. Beth sat up to join in the conversation, she sat Indian style with her legs splayed apart, and the lips to her pussy open showing just how wet she was. Both girls talked about how horny they became when they were naked out in the open, and when I said 'me two.' they both laughed saying they could tell. They looked at my erection and giggled again, and then Beth grabbed it and said it made a nice handle. This caused both to break up in laughter, but I was afraid I was going cum in front of them. Sue excused herself to go back to her friends. Beth and I ran down to the surf and once in the water she rubbed me until I came. We then came back to our blanket and enjoyed an afternoon of people watching and genital staring.

We left the beach around four both of us sunburned in places never seen by the sun before and sand in every crease and crevice. We went and showered then made love. We got dressed to eat and we were both disappointed when we found out it was Sue's night off so we didn't see her. We went back to make love yet again and then once again in the morning before we checked out of the motel.

It was just amazing how that sleepy little town awoke urges in both my wife and I that we didn't even know existed. We now spend every chance we get, naked and we both are so turned on when my wife 'accidentally' forgets to close the blinds as she does her housework in the nude. We are looking forward to our next vacation as we plan to spend two weeks at our favorite little beach town but this time we won't have tan lines.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Just a Day at the Beach

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 94 milliseconds