• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Marcie's Mother-in-Law

Marcie's Mother-in-Law

123

Dear readers,

I asked for plots from you for stories that you would have written but didn't have the time or opportunity to write. The following is one result of that request. I hope that what I have written qualifies for what the reader would like to see in print.

*********

The reader's plot:

How about a story where a mother-in-law seduces her daughter-in-law and then dominates her. Not full out BDSM but subtle dominance almost like mind control over her. One of the things the daughter-in-law is reminded to herself everyday is her pussy is hairless not for her husband, not for herself, but to keep her mother-in-law happy. Also she has to be at her mother-in-laws beck and call. When she's over to her mother-in-laws she's only allowed to wear panties or some lingerie that she's instructed to wear.

Marcie's Mother-in-Law

Eighteen, recently graduated, and married just two weeks to her high school sweetheart, Marcie was overwhelmed by what was expected of her as a new wife. Her forty two year old, divorced mother-in-law, Francine, had already been making demands on her. Marcie's new husband, Frank, was no help. Marcie discovered a little too late that he was under his mother's thumb, didn't stand up to her, and meekly did as he was told.

Marcie received a phone call from Frankie (Francine's nickname), at eight o'clock in the morning, minutes after Frank left for work, demanding that Marcie drop everything and come to Frankie's house four blocks away.

Marcie sighed, and resigned herself to having to say 'how high' when Frankie said 'jump'. Marcie drove the four blocks, muttering to herself about the inconvenience.

As she walked through the door, Frankie snapped, "From now on, come to the kitchen door. I don't want you tracking through my clean living room."

"Yes, Frankie, I will do that from now on."

"Another thing, Marcie, I am now your mother-in-law and older than you. Before you and Frank were married, it was okay for you to call me Frankie, but you will call me 'Ma'am' from now on. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Fra- Ma'am. I understand."

"Now Marcie, I don't know how clean your dress may be, so I want you to remove it before you sit down on my furniture."

"But Fra – Ma'am, all I have under it is a pair of panties, not even a bra. I'd be uncomfortable wearing only my panties in front of you."

"I couldn't care less if you are comfortable or not. Take the dress off or get out of my house. Frank will learn of this insubordination."

"Okay, okay. I'll take it off. There. Are you satisfied?"

Marcie pulled the dress over her head and folded her arms in front of her breasts. She started to sit down, but Frankie told her that she hadn't given her permission to sit down yet. Marcie rolled her eyes and stood there waiting.

"Take your arms away from your tits. Do you think they are something special? What are they, A cups? No wonder you don't wear a bra. You have nothing to hold up. And those flimsy cotton briefs you're wearing, they hardly cover your ass. Don't you have any decent underwear?"

"Ma'am, these are the best I can afford. Frank hasn't given me any money for clothes."

"My son works very hard for his money. Why do you think he should be giving you any to waste on frivolous clothing? Where is your money?"

"Ma'am, I just graduated from high school. I don't have any money of my own. As you must know, I'm an orphan and lived with foster parents until Frank and I got married. What little money I earned working after school went to my foster home for my upkeep. I have nothing of my own."

"Well, in that event, you'll earn what you need for clothes and such. In fact, that's why I want you to come here every morning after Frank leaves. You'll help me around the house. Now, I want you to help me clean out the refrigerator. You can start by taking everything out of it, and then we'll scrub it down and finally put everything back. I have to make a phone call, but you can start without me. I won't be long."

"But Ma'am, Frank expects me to have the little house that we're renting to be spotlessly clean by the time he gets home."

"Don't argue with me, Marcie. You'll have plenty of time for that, grocery shopping, and fixing his dinner by the time you leave here. Now start with that refrigerator, now."

Frankie watched Marcie's bottom as the girl bent over, took something out and placed it on the kitchen table. She watched the flimsy panties flex and relax and the plump butt cheeks jiggle with each effort. After about five minutes, she yawned and headed for her bedroom. About two hours later, Marcie finished with the refrigerator. Frankie had not come back to help.

Marcie went to tell Frankie she was finished and was about to knock on Frankie's door. The door was slightly ajar, and she could see Frankie asleep on the bed. She was about to turn, dress and go home, but something woke Frankie, and she told Marcie to come in to her bedroom.

"I'm finished, Ma'am. Is it okay if I go home?"

"Are you mocking me, twit? I'll let you know when you can leave. Now, I want you to do something else for me. I have a bad back, and you are going to give me a back massage." Frankie turned over on her stomach and waited for Marcie to begin with the rubdown. Marcie tried to figure out how to give Frankie a back rub while standing at the side of the bed.

"Ma'am, I can't reach you while you're in the middle of the bed. Could you move over to the edge."

"Are you dense, twit? Get up on the bed. Do I have to explain everything to you? Are you too dumb to figure things out for yourself?"

Marcie got on the bed and began rubbing Frankie's back. She was amazed at how soft and smooth her skin was. She was also surprised at what a good figure Frankie had.

"Twit, you have to use oil to massage me. There's some on the nightstand just to your right. And you can't do it right from where you are. Sit on my ass. Then you can reach up to my shoulders."

Marcie straddled Frankie's buttocks and poured a little oil on her back. She felt like she was sitting on a foam rubber pillow. Frankie had a pneumatic bottom. It wasn't very wide, but it jutted out like J Lo's.

After fifteen minutes, Frankie said, "That's enough there, twit. Do my ass and thighs, now. Use more oil. Please think for yourself. Don't make me think of everything."

Marcie tried to figure out how to massage Frankie's butt and thighs without getting oil on her apparently expensive panties. Finally, in exasperation, Frankie said, "Pull the damned things off, twit. Jeez."

Marcie felt so belittled and embarrassed that she wanted to cry. Frankie lifted her midsection and Marcie pulled off her panties. She noticed that Frankie had no hair in her butt crack or protruding from her groin. She began to massage Frankie's bottom, digging her fingertips into the woman's yielding flesh. The harder she probed, the more Frankie seemed to enjoy it. She moaned and hmmmed a little.

Finally, she said, "Enough. Do my thighs." And moved her legs together.

Marcie rubbed her outer thighs from her knees to her hips until Frankie moved her legs far apart and said, "Inside thighs now, twit."

Marcie started between her knees and worked up toward the older woman's crotch. She could feel her face begin to get hot as she got closer to Frankie's pussy. She began to hyperventilate, as she rubbed closer to the V of Frankie's body. She stopped just short of touching Frankie's genitals.

"I'll tell you when to stop, twit. Keep going. Wait. Never mind. I'm turning over."

She turned over on her back and stretched her arms above her head. Her large C or D cup breasts sagged a little but were surprisingly firm. Her narrow waist belied, in Marcie's youthful mind, her advanced age. Her pubic hair was missing. Evidently, she shaved or had it waxed. Marcie had never had her own soft, downy hair removed, and she felt somewhat chagrined that she was still hairy 'down there'.

"Start with my shoulders and work downward. You can be a bit rougher than before. Your fingers are small and aren't very strong."

Marcie spent as much time as possible on Frankie's shoulders to put off moving to her breasts. When she couldn't put it off any longer, she brushed past them and began rubbing the woman's waist.

Frankie nearly exploded. "You little cunt, how dare you bypass my tits. Now, you'll spend double the time massaging them. You better do a great job, or you'll spend the rest of the day working on them. Do them right or else."

Irritated by Frankie's tone and demands, Marcie dug her fingers into the woman's breasts and squeezed and kneaded them as hard as her strength allowed trying to make the woman say stop. That didn't happen. Frankie just moaned again and even raised her chest into Marcie's fingers. When that didn't work, Marcie began twisting and pinching Frankie's nipples. To no avail, as Frankie placed her hands on Marcie's and pulled them harder against her breasts and nipples. Finally, the woman heaved a strong sigh, took another deep breath, and told Marcie to move down to her inner thighs and work upwards. By this time, Marcie's hands were numb from exertion and she was unable to dig her fingers into Frankie's pliant flesh. She stopped just short of touching the woman's pussy, and Frankie swore at her again.

"If your fingers are too tired, I'm going to hold your face in my crotch and use it to massage me. Make up your mind. Which do you want to do?"

Marcie broke down and began to sob. Frankie exclaimed, "Oh crap, you damned little crybaby, get away from me. Get out of here. Go home and suck off your husband or something. But get this, twit. You better be here by eight fifteen tomorrow morning prepared to do some work AND do a better job massaging me – until I'm well satisfied. Now go."

Marcie ran from the room, hurriedly put on her dress and drove home through her tears. What could she do? What would she do? She was at Frankie's mercy, and she couldn't even discuss it with Frank. It was too embarrassing and, anyway, he'd just side with his mother. He might even call her a liar.

The next morning at eight twenty, Marcie entered her mother-in-law's home. Frankie called out to her from the kitchen, "Twit, you better have your dress off when you come in here, or you'll be very sorry. And what did I tell you about going around back to the kitchen door?"

Marcie took her dress off and went into the kitchen. Frankie, dressed in a housecoat, was sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee.

"Well, twit, you took your sweet old time getting here. We're going to wash windows today, or you're going to wash windows. I have something else to do. When you're finished, you better be prepared to give me a better massage than you did yesterday or Frank will hear how you're wasting my time."

Frankie showed the girl where the short stepladder and the detergent were and left the kitchen. An hour later, she returned and checked Marcie's efforts.

"Twit, you've gotten your panties all wet. I don't want you catching pneumonia. Take them off."

"But Ma'am, I have to stand in front of the windows to wash them. What if the neighbors see me nude? It's bad enough that my breasts aren't covered?"

"And that will bother me, how? Do it or I'll rip those rags off you, and you can use them to clean the windows."

"May I wear something when I go outside to wash the other side of the windows?"

"Hell no. Well, okay, I have a plastic raincoat you can put on. A hell of a lot of good that'll do you, though. It's transparent, but you'll have something on." She laughs and goes to her bedroom.

Marcie drags out washing the windows, hoping it'll be time to go home, and Frankie will forget the massage. She hangs a towel down her back, so she won't appear naked and washes the outside of the windows. It's afternoon before she finishes and asks Frankie if she can leave.

Frankie stares at her, nods, and says, "Yes, bitch, as soon as you take care of me."

Marcie is crestfallen, but follows Frankie into the bedroom, resigned to doing what the woman wants. She is determined not to let Frankie break her spirit, but she knows she can't depend on her husband to help her.

Frankie looks at Marcie's pubic mound and makes a face. "We've got to do something about that ugly fur you have between your legs, twit, but it'll have to wait until tomorrow." Frankie grabs a handful of Marcie's pubic hair and pulls up until the girl is on her tiptoes. Then she increases the pull. She holds Marcie like that for a minute and then lets go. There are tears in Marcie's eyes.

Marcie sits on Frankie's ass again very aware of her naked bottom against the older woman's fleshy orbs. She rubs and pounds the woman's shoulders and back trying to hurt Frankie but only manages to excite her more. She pummels Frankie's ass until her fists ache, but again only increases Frankie's arousal.

She digs her fingers into Frankie's inner thighs until she hears her panting and gasping for breath. Marcie realizes that liquid is pouring from Frankie's pussy, and she can smell the woman's vaginal secretions. The scent is turning her on, too. She starts crying again, softly, so Frankie can't hear her.

When Frankie turns over on her back, Marcie bypasses her shoulders and batters the woman's breasts, twists her nipples and pulls as hard as she can. She doesn't seem to be able to hurt Frankie and make her tell Marcie to stop. \

Frankie reaches up and grabs Marcie and pulls the girl down on top of her, grinds her pelvis into Marcie's groin, grunts, grits her teeth, gasps and lets out a long gush of air. Marcie's loins and legs are soaked. She lies there on top of Frankie, not daring to move lest the woman start grinding into her genitals again. Frankie finally pulls Marcie's face to hers and forces her tongue into the girl's mouth. She sucks Marcie's tongue for a few minutes, kisses her passionately, and pushes the girl off her body.

"Be back here at eight fifteen tomorrow, bitch. Don't bother wearing panties. We'll spend the morning in bed. Now, go home."

Marcie thought she would like to keep driving instead of going home. Since she had no money and nowhere to go, she knew that wasn't an option.

The next morning, Marcie drives past her mother-in-law's house and keeps on driving. A few miles later, she turns around, goes back and pulls into the driveway. She doesn't know what else to do. She flaunts Frankie's orders and goes into the living room again; however, she takes her dress off and lays it over a chair back. She is not wearing panties. She is nude.

"Come in to my bedroom, cunt, and you better be naked. Get on the bed and suck my nipples. Forget the back massage for now. This morning, I'll teach you how to suck something else as well as nipples. Wait. I can't stand that fur on your pussy. Before you get in my bed, we're going to strip that off. Don't you ever come into my house with that stuff between your legs. It's disgusting."

Frankie makes Marcie lie on the bed while she puts tape on the girl's pussy. Without warning, she jerks the tape and a swath of Marcie's pubic hair comes with it. Marcie's back arches and she shrieks in pain. Frankie does this over and over until Marcie's pubic area is as bare as a baby's. She is crying from the agony of having the hair ripped out.

Frankie pours alcohol on a washcloth and wipes the girl's pubes. Marcie screams again at the sharp sting. The older woman just snickers.

"From now on, check your pussy every morning. If you can feel hair, use this tape and tear it out. Don't shave it. I don't want to feel stubble. Do you read me, twit?" Marcie nods yes.

"Well bitch, are you ready for a lesson in Cunnilingus 101?"

"I don't want to do that, Ma'am. I'm not a lesbian." She is not prepared for Frankie's slap across her face. Marcie cries out and cringes away from her tormentor.

"Are you implying that I'm a lesbian, twit?"

"No Ma'am. Just that I'm not. I'm not even bisexual."

"That's so much crap. All girls are bi these days. You probably have been eating pussy ever since you started high school. What with communal showers and playing grab ass, pajama parties, holding hands, kissing and hugging, and such, how could you not be licking those cute, little baby girl slits? Now, you better not try to weasel out or I'll use a belt on your ass. I might use a belt on your ass even though you do eat my pussy.

It's time you ate a grown up woman's pussy. I don't want to hear another word of protest or you'll really be sorry. You can start warming me up by playing with my tits and sucking them like you did yesterday. I'll let you know when to head 'south'. Then you'll give my 'south' good head or you won't be able to walk for a week. I'll use a belt on your ass and your pussy." Franky laughs at her own joke.

"Listen carefully, bitch. Frank's father was a wimp. The only thing he could do is stick his dick in me and after one minute of pumping, he'd dump his load and leave me hanging. When I complained and asked him to at least lick me until I could come, he laughed at me and told me to find another woman to eat me. He said he'd kill me if he caught me with another man.

I finally divorced him. I don't need or want another man. I hate men. They're all alike. All they want to do is screw and walk away. They're animals. I want someone who'll satisfy my needs, and bitch, that's you.

I didn't raise Frank to be that way. He's a nice boy and he respects me. He'll do anything I ask him to do. When you two started dating, I knew you were the girl I wanted him to marry. You're an orphan and no one will care a hoot about you. You're pretty and have a nice slim body. I knew I would like to fuck you and have you go down on me. I deserve a sex toy like you after those years with that bastard, Frank's father.

I talked Frank into marrying you, so I could use you. Now that I have you, you'll do as I tell you to do, and I'll do whatever I want to do to you. Who are you going to tell? Frank? He'd never believe I could do anything wrong. So you better wise up, do as you're told and keep your mouth shut—except when you're eating me." She laughs at her own witticism.

"Now, suck one of my nipples while you're massaging my other tit. Then switch around when I tell you to. I'll beat you if you hold back and don't do it right. Maybe I'll let you grow your fur back, so I can grab and pull it when you misbehave. I could even pick you up by it. Don't look so scared. I won't let you grow it back. It's gross. I like the feel of your bare pussy." She squeezes Marcie's pubes as hard as she can. Marcie stiffens, trying hard to withstand the pain. Tears are running down her cheeks, but she doesn't complain. She's afraid Frankie will do something even more painful to her.

"Well, start sucking, twit. Do I have to draw pictures for you?" Marcie does as she's told.

Okay, enough tit tweaking.

No more stalling, Marcie. Slide down and put your face between my legs."

"Please, Mrs. Bristol. Please. Please. Don't make me do that. I just can't do what you want. It isn't something I can do."

"Oh, baby. You underestimate yourself. Of course you can. You haven't even tried. You can do it. You better do it. You'll eat my pussy or wish you had. Listen to me, you sniveling little nothing. Frank and I took you into our homes when you had nothing. Frank gave you his name and a roof over your head. He pays for your food and everything else you have. He lets you drive his car while he rides to work with a friend. Now you're going to start paying us back. You can fuck Frank at night, but you'll suck me during the day. Do I make myself clear?"

"Please, Mrs. Bristol. Please let me go. I won't tell anyone what you wanted me to do. Please."

"Stop whining, Marcie. You belong to me now. There isn't anything else for you. Nothing. Just make up your mind that you're my sex toy, that you have NO other life. Get that through your head. Fast. Resign yourself to the fact that I own you. The sooner you realize that, the better.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Marcie's Mother-in-Law

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds