• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Haitian and Male in Canada Ch. 02

Haitian and Male in Canada Ch. 02

Bernard Lamont here. When we last spoke, I was telling you about my sexual adventures as a big and tall, openly bisexual Black man of Haitian descent in the city of Toronto, Ontario. Life is okay these days. I've adjusted to Toronto really well, though I still miss my old stomping grounds in the city of Brockton, Massachusetts. The city of champions will always be close to my heart. I'm doing well in all of my classes at the University of Toronto. And I'm having fun with sexy guys left and right. Yeah, life is cool. Still, sometimes I feel like something is missing. For the life of me I couldn't tell you what. Oh, well. I'm sure I will figure it out eventually.

I'm meeting a lot of sexy guys in the magnificently diverse city of Toronto. I really like other gay and bisexual men of color. Black is my first choice. I occasionally like Puerto Rican and Asian guys. Well, those Asian guys who aren't bigoted against us Black men, that is. I've been known to hook up with Arab guys, but only the darker-skinned ones. No pale guys for me. Just my preference. White guys don't do it for me. Never have and probably never will. The Greater Toronto Area is teeming with sexy gay and bisexual men. Especially in the fast-growing immigrant communities. A lot of these gay and bisexual immigrant guys are married to women who don't know their men swing that way. I could care less. I wasted too much time worrying about what society and women think. Fun is what I need.

Right now, I am lying in bed with my fuck buddy Marlon Chang, a sexy gay man of Puerto Rican and Asian descent. He's an accountant with a nice car but that's not why I like him. Marlon is hot as hell and fucks really good. We've become regular fuck buddies since my pal Darius left Toronto for Vancouver. Marlon and I just had what I can sincerely call the fuck of the century. We practically tore into each other. Marlon sucked my dick so much he had me walking around his apartment with a permanent erection. As reward, I tapped that ass of his like ass fucking was going out of style. I put him on all fours, put on a condom and greased his ass with lube. Then I grabbed his hips and shoved my dick up his ass. Marlon is a real screamer. He craves my dick up his ass and I am delighted to give it to him. We fucked and sucked like crazy for hours.

Marlon invited a friend of his to join us in bed last night. A very sexy Jamaican guy named Joel Harris. He's an officer with the Toronto Department of Corrections. He's married to a Kenyan woman named Mabel and they have a son together. Joel's wife is the daughter of his church pastor and works as a schoolteacher in Brampton. She has no idea he swings both ways. I don't usually do threesomes but I couldn't pass up Joel. The guy was too hot. A tall, sexy Black man with hair braided into neat cornrows. He kind of reminds me of that hot Hollywood actor Lee Thompson Young. Joel was a really fun fuck. He sucked my dick while I sucked Marlon's cock.

Joel Harris was a really talented guy in unexpected ways. The sexy Jamaican guy could really suck dick well. No complaints on my part. Then we had a steamy three-way. While I sucked Marlon's dick, Joel put on a condom and took me from behind. The tall Jamaican stud thrust his dick up my ass and began fucking me. Gripping my hips, he fucked me roughly. Hard and fast, he pounded his dick into me. Oh, man. I'd forgotten how much fun getting fucked could be. I'm not a total top. Most gay guys assume I am because I'm big and tall. While I like to fuck guys, I also like getting fucked too.

Joel had a really big dick and he really tore into me. The Jamaican stud filled my asshole with his hard dick. While Joel pounded my ass, Marlon sucked my dick with gusto. I screamed in pleasure as these two sexy studs worked me over. After Joel got done fucking me, we tried something else. I put on another condom and began fucking Joel while my buddy Marlon had a go with my ass. Marlon is usually a bottom but he has told me he wanted to switch once in a while. I'm cool with that. I put Joel on all fours and rammed my dick up his ass. Meanwhile, Marlon put on a condom and lubricated my ass. I felt his dick slide into my backdoor and groaned in pleasure. Marlon fucked me roughly, and I screamed in pleasure mixed with pain as he took me on the ride of a lifetime.

Our three-way fun continued well into the night. By the time all was said, I had fucked and been fucked every which way. Joel took a shower and left. He told his wife he was working that night but instead came over to Marlon's place and had fun with us. After Joel left, Marlon and I resumed fucking. We did it pretty much all over his apartment. I wonder what his cleaning lady would think the next day. I like getting fucked by Marlon. And he likes getting fucked by me. I think it's better when both guys are versatile instead of a total top and a total bottom. It's better this way. More fun can be had in many ways.

I'm living a crazy, funny and sexy life in Toronto, folks. From Monday to Friday I'm in class, getting good grades and working on my future. Weeknights I'm either at work or at Marlon's apartment. Banging. On the weekends, I'm in church. My church's priest is a guy named Father Claude Mesidor, a tall Black guy in his fifties. He often asks me why I'm not dating one of the pretty young Black women in our Haitian Catholic church. The truth is that while I still find women attractive, especially Black women, I'm having way too much fun with men. Whatever woman I get with would have to accept my bisexuality. Otherwise she can get to stepping, as they say. Are we clear?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Haitian and Male in Canada Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 188 milliseconds