• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Plantation Porn Ch. 05

Plantation Porn Ch. 05

My name is Carla Brett. I'm a professor of Criminal Psychology at Carleton University in the great city of Ottawa, Ontario. A six-foot-one, blonde-haired and green-eyed Irishwoman. Curvy and voluptuous, sensual the way only a Celtic goddess can be. And I'm a sharp mind too. You'll soon discover why. A lot of people find my view of the world to be strange, even sinister. Personally I don't. The world is a mean place.

Many men and women out there were born with no conscience whatsoever. It's not a negative environment or difficult family situation that makes them that way. They are what they are because that's the way nature made them. Folks like that are in every race, culture or group you can think of. I've never been fond of the breed. And lately, many of them have made their way to my native Ottawa. That's really not cool. It means I'm going to have to watch my back more than usual.

Take Ramona for example. A short, dark-skinned and short-haired Black woman originally from of the many island nations of the Caribbean. She's been in the city of Ottawa for most of her life. Part of the great new wave of immigrants. I've got nothing against hard-working immigrants per se. Please understand that. When I lived in Toronto, I shared the great city with hundreds of thousands of people from Africa, Asia, South America, the Caribbean and the Middle East. If an immigrant comes to my city and they're trying to gain better lives for themselves through education and hard work, more power to them.

What I absolutely can't stand are the free loaders. We've got tens of thousands of them in the city of Ottawa. I don't care if they're from Europe, Asia, Africa or anywhere else. They're not welcome in my city. Ramona is one of the free loaders. Canada is a country where education is so accessible it's not even funny. World-class universities like the University of Ottawa and Carleton University are extremely affordable. Yet Ramona, a Black chick who grew up in Canada, would rather be a parasite in our society than to make something of herself.

I offered Ramona a job as my housekeeper, hoping that maybe there might be a spark of decency inside her after all. Unfortunately, I discovered that I was wrong. Ramona was lazy, unreliable, and her behavior could be downright disturbing sometimes. I regretted bringing her into my household the moment I realized that she was a sociopath. A lot of people think sociopaths are all evil geniuses who are supremely ambitious and out to take over the world. Some of them are like that. You'll run into many sociopaths in the White House in America, the House of Commons in Great Britain, and among cabinet members of the Republic of South Africa.

Many sociopaths are drawn to the halls of power around the world. Some of them, however, are completely lazy and simply use other people to get what they want. They lack ambition, and simply utilize their talents for manipulation and deception to barely stay above water, so to speak. They don't work. They sleep around with multiple partners. They have multiple offspring that they don't care for. And they're not inclined to see anything wrong with their lifestyle or their outlook on the world.

Ramona definitely fit into this latest profile of the sociopath. I decided to teach the little Black witch a lesson. Now, I know that sociopaths cannot feel remorse. Their inability to empathize with others is what makes them sociopaths to begin with. It's one of their defining characteristics. However, sociopaths can feel pain. Not emotional pain. The mind of a human being who happens to be a sociopath is no different, functionally, than that of a snake. Have you ever heard of a depressed snake? Of course not. They're remorseless predators. I sought to teach Ramona a lesson. Of course, I knew that I had to thread carefully. Sociopaths are very dangerous when exposed, confronted or backed into a corner. Most of the time, they prey upon people who have no idea what they are. I happen to know what Ramona is. You see, I've done my homework.

Ramona had a history of early behavior problems. She was disruptive at school, ran away from home, and also got into a lot of fights. She slept around with both men and women. Whether she was dating a heterosexual male or a lesbian, her primary motivation was using them for financial gain. She feels no more attachment for a woman than she would for a man. She sees individuals of both sexes as potential prey. She uses them and discards them. That's simply the way she operates. How do I gain dominance over someone that shrewd? Like I said before, confronting a sociopath is truly dangerous work. There were other details to consider as well. I'm a relatively well-off white woman living in the city of Ottawa. Ramona is considered a "Visible Minority". If I were to use my wealth and influence against her, I'd be seen as a bully and a potential racist. Yeah, political correctness. It will drive you nuts.

The thing to consider before judging someone's issues is this. Who are they? What do they believe? And who do they associate with? I was married a man of African and Hispanic descent for ten years of my life. His name is James Anderson Brownstone. He's a sergeant with the Royal Canadian Mounted Police. We have a son together, Jake. We're no longer together but still good friends.

Would people take these things into consideration before judging me as a potential racist for confronting a minority woman? I don't know. All I know is that I'm sick and tired of watching people like Ramona blaze a path of destruction through the lives of many innocent people. She's a parasite feeding off the generous welfare system of the social services department of Ottawa. She doesn't even bother looking for work anymore. And she keeps hooking up with men and women left and right, using them and then ditching them. And no one but me seems to know this fact about her life. Amazing. Simply amazing.

I decided that the best way to dominate Ramona would be to effectively ensnare her. With a government contact I had, I basically deleted her identity. Her social security number, her accounts with the RBC, her passport and her driver's license. With a few clicks of a button, my friend in the government completely deleted all traces of Ramona's existence. She soon realized this, and came back to me. The sociopath was amazed that not only did I know what she was, I also managed to beat her at her own game.

She thought she was using me. The whole time, I was using her. Game, set and match. I win. And what did I win? Oh, how about everything? I told Ramona that from now on, she was mine. My property. My own personal bitch. She would do as I said, or else. The stunned Black woman glared at me, astonished. When she started barking insults, I smacked her hard across the face. That's what she gets for talking back to me. I smiled wickedly. It feels good to smack the arrogance out of a sociopath's mouth. Definitely something that should be done more often. It might make the world a better place.

Thus, Ramona became my own personal servant. When she doesn't do exactly as I tell her, I punish her. Corporal punishment is quite fitting for someone like her. I give her some swift canings. That's what she gets for being a lazy Black female sociopath who went through life using and manipulating innocent people rather than working hard toward her goals. I'm pretty sure it was a sociopath who gladly sold his or her fellow Africans to European slavers in exchange for money, centuries ago. Sociopaths of both sexes and all races have done much damage to the human race for untold thousands of years. I'm just doing my part in keeping them in check. I have a lot of fun putting Ramona in her place. I smack her face hard, and spit at her. I also make her get on her knees and suck my toes. That's right. I'm a white woman who makes a Black woman get on her knees and suck my toes. Got a problem with that? Feeling sympathy for the likes of Ramona, a remorseless fiend, will get you nowhere. Other times, I bend her over and spank her. She doesn't like being spanked. And she likes having my strap-on dildo inside her even less. I love to stuff my dildo up her mouth, pussy and asshole. Not necessarily in that particular order, though. If you're going to take on twisted people, you've got to be twisted. I don't mind getting down and dirty.

Life is wonderful for me. I'm loving my tenure at Carleton University. The school is racially diverse, and my students are simply wonderful. When I come home, my house is always clean. Mainly because Ramona knows she will get her big ass caned if my house isn't in order. I do love how docile she's become but I know better than to trust her. You can't trust a sociopath anymore than you can trust a venomous snake. It's in their nature to turn against anyone who gets close to them. Or anyone who allows them to get too close. I know this and understand it very well. I think I've found what I was meant to do in this life. Educating young minds at the University, and also keeping sociopaths in check. My gift to humanity.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Plantation Porn Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 576 milliseconds