• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Marking My Women Ch. 04

Marking My Women Ch. 04

Steve's note, detailing his seduction and bedding of Mary Ann, was a real haymaker. My sweet, lovely, naïve ex-girlfriend had not only spread her legs for Steve but had been allowed him to inseminate her as well - and not just once but over and over again. My imagination had free rein and it took little effort to visualize his all too familiar erect penis sheathed in her sweet pussy. And unlike my condom-clad member, Steve had pleasured himself bareback with Mary Ann -- and was continuing to do so at will apparently. The all too searing memory of Kiki's first mating with Jim returned with nauseating effect. Steve had violated her in my mind as Jim had violated Kiki -- marked her with his potent sperm. And I knew that she was quite fertile. She had insisted on protected sex with me for that very reason. Yet again an alpha male had tread where I feared to tread -- or perhaps was not allowed to tread. I didn't know. And I was disturbed that I read and re-read Steve's note, getting myself off each time I did. And each time the vision of his cum upwelling from her pussy triggered my release.

What to do? Well, what could I do? Not a damn thing. I had once again allowed a truly amazing girl to slip through my fingers, easy prey for a sexual vulture like Steve. Already he had done four of the women I dated. Ellen was a total player and while I enjoyed giving her to Steve, it didn't faze me that she continued to fuck him behind my back. Steve had had Shalice as well, but my relationship with her was casual at best. Sandy was special to me but her sexing Steve was at least open and fun. Mary Ann was an entirely different matter. I had to know the whole story. Approaching Mary Ann was out of the question. But I had to know and only Steve could tell me. Living in the shadow-land of knowing but not really knowing was agonizing. Steve had seduced, mounted, and bred Mary Ann but the vision was cloudy and the particulars unknown. And I had to know.

So I wrote him back a few days later, trying my best to sound cool. I congratulated him on his conquest of Mary Ann and made some passing reference to getting together in the future for a drink. Steve was having nothing of my studied indifference. His reply was terse.

Come by my place and I'll you what you want to know -- I'll tell you all about Mary Ann while you suck my cock.

It didn't take long for my reply -- when? His reply popped up in my inbox only a few minutes later.

Now

It's a good thing that I didn't have time to think about all of this. I just got in my car and drove to his place. My heart was pounding as I rang the bell. Steve greeted me with his familiar insufferable smile and invited me in. I did a quick survey of his place and wasn't impressed. By any measure his pad was not inviting but I really didn't care. I gratefully accepted a proffered beer and relaxed on his sofa and took a few deep swigs, glad for the rush. Steve sat next to me and we got through the small talk fairly quickly.

"So, what do you think of me balling Mary Ann?" he asked casually.

"I was surprised," I answered honestly. "She didn't seem to be that kind of a girl." I took another swig. "I mean, she's not really your type."

"Well, she is. I fucked her on our first date" he replied. "Did I tell you that?"

"No," I replied meekly. "I didn't know that."

"You do now," he said. "She made some noise about not wanting to even kiss on a first date but I just pushed through that bullshit and had her. She loved it -- took my cock all night long -- took it bare. Your ex is a slut."

I didn't know what to say. I just looked at him. Steve smiled back and unzipped his pants and took out his hardening penis. It was almost painful, but deliciously painful, to envision his thick, veiny tool inside Mary Ann's body. The testicles that had produced the potent sperm he spurted into her vagina hung low and loose.

"Here's the cock that fucked your woman," he gloated. "Take a look at the cock that's fucked Mary Ann -- that's fucked all of your women." Steve stroked his manhood and looked straight through me. "I'm going to fuck all of your women with this cock and you can't stop me. But Mary Ann was the best. Want to know more?"

It was all too much for me. I reached over and grasped his fully erect penis and as I did I felt it twitch in appreciation. I didn't say a word but Steve knew what I wanted to hear.

"She was all coy on our first date -- didn't make much eye contact with me but I knew she was into me. I can always tell. And that body -- man, you were right -- totally prime. She talked about having recently dated some guy and I knew it was you. Said she was sort of on the rebound and I just listened and sympathized -- yada, yada, bullshit, bullshit. Anyway, I drove her home. Man, when I opened the door for her at her place I checked out those fine legs as she got out. Thought about how she was going to spread them for me." My heart sank, as I too knew of the lean, smooth flesh of her thighs. Steve's cock was fully distended now and I finally had to take him in my mouth. And I did.

"Yeah, that's it," he said evenly. "Suck my cock -- just like Mary Ann did that night -- like she's going to again tonight." My heart sank and my hand gently held the balls that even now were manufacturing the sperm soon to be delivered to Mary Ann's unprotected pussy. I was totally giving it up as Steve continued his tale of seduction.

"I took her to her door and moved to kiss her. She tried to pull away but I just put my arm around her waist and kissed her. She melted, dude. She felt how hard my cock was pressing into her. She went from zero to sixty in about two seconds and kissed me back -- hard. She was going to be mine -- easy as pie."

Steve told me how she led him inside and allowed him to undress her in the hallway. Mary Ann was literally surging with desire by this point and was all but pulling Steve towards her bedroom. She sat on the bed, fully naked, her lithe, naked body totally available for his pleasure. Steve caressed her 'C' cup breasts as she breathlessly undid his belt and slid his jeans off of him. And then, just as I was doing now, she took his already fully erect penis into her mouth.

"She was hungry for my cock, dude. Like she hadn't had any for years. I had to tell her to slow down. Mmmmm...yeah, just like you need to do now. Easy...easy...I'm going to need that load later tonight." My heart sank again. Steve said that he lay next to her and explored her taut, athletic body. Kissing her, he moved on top of her and rubbed his cock on her wet, ready mound.

"There's a condom in the nightstand," she whispered. But Steve simply flexed his ass and fed his bare shaft into her in one telling thrust.

"She tensed for about two seconds and then just gave it up." Steve informed me. "Your girlfriend's a slut. Not a word of protest. She just spread her legs and took it." Steve was moaning and totally enjoying my oral servicing now. "Mmmmm...she came really quickly. Did you make her cum?" That hurt. I didn't think that I ever had. "Yeah, I just put her legs over my shoulder and pounded her -- just like she wanted. You should've seen her sweating and moaning -- she was loving what I was giving her." I was in agony now.

Steve said that he was enjoying fucking Mary Ann more than any other woman he had ever had. And he was unable to contain his orgasm for long.

"She was so fucking hot," Steve moaned. "Yeah, soooo hot. I couldn't last and I just gave it up and came inside of her. Filled her, dude. Filled her." My head was spinning and I sat back and looked at his sex, knowing Mary Ann had taken it all inside of her body. Steve was on the edge of climax at that moment as a clear dollop of pre-cum emerged from his glans. He relaxed and took a deep breath.

"Wow, you got me close, dude -- too close." Steve took a deep breath. "I've got other plans for that load tonight, if you know what I mean."

We both took a second to back off of the intensity of the moment. I asked him what had happened next.

"She just lay there for a while with my cum running out of her. We napped and went at it again. I must've done her four times before I left the next morning." Steve was grinning now. "Never a word about using protection -- that night or any other time. What do you think about her now?"

I thought I was going to pass out. I thought I had to see Mary Ann again -- see her as soon as possible after Steve had marked her again -- talk to her maybe -- anything, just so long as I had some contact with her after she had been inseminated.

"That's just incredible," I offered weakly as Steve replaced his member back in his pants. "I wish I could watch you do her."

"Yeah, well, so do I but that isn't going to happen any time soon. But how about if I text you every time I do her. It's the next best thing to being there, dude." I wished he'd stop calling me dude. "I don't know what I enjoy more; simply fucking her or messing with your head. Either way, I win; you lose." Steve smiled at me. "Don't take it personally; I like you, but fucking your women gets me off. And Mary Ann is especially sweet for me. I'm making her my bitch and loving it; almost as much as she does."

"You know, she isn't on the pill," I said.

"Yeah, how about that," he chuckled. "Well, that's her problem, not mine."

There wasn't anything more to say and frankly I just wanted to leave. I felt sick. And my cock ached for release; something I didn't want to attend to in front of this colossal prick. Steve must have sensed my revulsion.

"Look, for what it's worth, I know she really likes you. She made noise about her ex-boyfriend, which I take it was you. She never mentioned any names -- not her style, but hey, at least she misses you." He paused, then grinned and said, "But maybe not that much. You know, I've been with her half a dozen times and the last few sessions we've just skipped the pretense of a date -- strictly a booty call -- but a really great one. There's something extra special about a woman who's sweet like Mary Ann but loves sex. And she really loves getting it from me, you know."

I had a lot to think about and said my goodbye. "See you later," he said and then laughed, "I'll text you tonight after I've done her - Or tomorrow morning."

I think it was about 2:00 a.m. before I finally gave in and slept. And it was around 8:00 that morning when my cell phone dinged with a message.

Did her. Three loads. Hope you got some sleep.

I had to get myself off before I called her. I had to contact her but the tension had become unbearable. The release was welcome and quick -- the vision of Steve's body mounting Mary Ann; his ass flexing and thrusting; his cock spurting cum inside of her unprotected body -- I made quite a mess and gratefully dozed afterwards for a bit. When I awoke, it was gone 11:00.

I drank some coffee to clear my head and dialed her number. She didn't answer and my heart sank. As I was about to leave a message, she called back.

"Hi," she said softly. "I didn't think I'd hear from you again."

"Just wanted to hear your voice," I said. "Uhm, do you want to get lunch with me or something. It'd be nice to see you."

There was agonizing silence on the other end. "OK," she finally said. "Let me shower and I'll see you at noon at that Italian place."

"OK," I said, thinking that she needed that shower to wash away the evidence of Steve on and in her body. "See you at noon," I said and she agreed.

I got to the restaurant a few minutes early and got a table. I kept checking the door. When she arrived she looked really great; she wore my favorite short jeans skirt and a form-fitting top which beautifully accentuated the shape of her breasts. She smiled and gave me a quick peck and then sat down. I caught a glimpse of her legs and couldn't shake the reality that Steve had lay between them just hours before. Her pussy was likely still seeping his seed. I looked at her with desire, knowing that as I did so, millions of his sperm cells were alive inside of her. We made small talk and ordered.

"So, everything OK with you," I asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine," she answered, not really making eye contact with me.

"Good. So, what's going on in your life?" I looked for some clue in her eyes but she remained furtive and kept her eyes off of mine.

"Not much -- you know, just work and all."

The conversation was stilted and rather aimless but I hesitated to get to the point. I really wasn't sure there was a point but I was tingling just looking at her sitting across from me, so I did my best to be upbeat and casual.

"Hey, let's go out sometime soon. You know, get a bite to eat and maybe see a movie." She winced.

"I'm not sure that's a good idea," she replied after a pause.

"Why not," I answered evenly.

"I'm seeing someone," she replied, her eyes still downcast.

Well, at least she's honest about that. "Oh, well, I mean I didn't want to interfere in your life or anything. It was just a thought."

Mary Ann bit her lip and then answered, "It's okay."

"So, is it anything serious?"

"I really don't want to talk about it," she replied sharply. And then she looked right at me. "You had your chance. I don't want to start up with you again."

"Okay, I know. Sorry. I was just missing you a bit," I replied, trying to be cool. "I'll leave you alone."

"I have to go," she said abruptly and got up to leave. She took a few steps and then turned back towards me. "Maybe we can do coffee some other time." And she looked right at me.

"Okay," I replied quietly. "Yeah, I'd like that."

She smiled for the first time. "So would I. Take care." And with that she walked away. I just sat there for the longest time. It wasn't what I wanted but it was something at least -- a start.

It took a few weeks before I got the nerve to call again. And she was as good as her word and we had a nice, much more relaxed chat over coffee. I even got her to laugh a few times -- nice. Steve kept me informed about their trysts, which were fairly frequent. He even told me she was being fitted for a diaphragm, which he admitted was a relief. Mary Ann wouldn't really talk about who she was seeing when I inquired -- not even his name though she did say it was casual. She did make it clear that she only dated one man at a time and so wouldn't 'date' me or anything. I stayed cool and told her I understood.

"So, are you sleeping with him," I finally asked one morning at coffee, knowing full well that she had spent the previous night with Steve.

"That's really none of your business, you know," she answered quickly and rather pontedly. She sipped at her coffee and looked away. "But, yes, I am," she finally said and as she did she looked right through me.

I'm sure I flushed. "Oh, well, sure; I mean, yeah, it's none of my business -- sorry I asked," I stammered.

"It's okay," she replied gently. "What did you expect? We've been going out for a couple of months. It was bound to happen."

I felt betrayed. Yeah, like it took a couple of months for you to be on your back for him. But again I stayed as cool as I could manage. But I think she knew the effect her 'confession' must have had on me.

"Look, can we just not talk about this? I'm enjoying your company so much and this makes both of us upset." Her voice was firm.

"Yeah, well, it really is none of my business. I just hope want you to be happy." I smiled. "But, it's tough on me, so we just won't go there."

She took my hand. "It's okay. I do care about you." She touched my cheek. "And I do care about you and that's what really matters."

Mary Ann was of course right. Caring -- that's what really matters. The fact that Steve mounts her regularly really is of no consequence at all -- that she gives her lovely, naked body to his pleasure is not what counts; nor is it of any moment that usually when we meet she is carrying his living seed inside of her body. And anyway, Steve keeps me informed about the more sordid, unimportant matters. Maybe one day he will tire of Mary Ann -- or she will tire of him -- and I can once more enjoy her caresses and the sweetness of her amazing, toned body and reclaim her. Maybe one day there will be something more satisfying than coffee and conversation with Mary Ann, all the while knowing Steve is standing stud to her.

Maybe.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Marking My Women Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 425 milliseconds