• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Mistletoe Lane Ch. 06

Mistletoe Lane Ch. 06

Mistletoe Lane #6 Cindy

When I was in high school, we lived on a quiet street in the suburbs called Mistletoe Lane. It was a cul-de-sac with about 15 houses, all of them occupied by white, yuppie families with multiple kids. Most of the wives were in their mid-thirties, and were very attractive. Most of their husbands were salesmen or corporate types who worked long hours and were frequently out of town on business.

As a senior in high school who had recently turned 18, I really enjoyed spending time with these hot, sexy older women. I was very attracted to most of the women on our street, and tried every excuse I could think of to be at their houses when their husbands were gone.

All of the adults on our street thought I was very responsible and mature for my age, and they had no trouble with me babysitting their kids and mowing their yards. I loved the money I received for these chores, but more importantly I liked being around the women of Mistletoe Lane.

*

I couldn't believe the news when my parents told me: We were going to move to a bigger house in another neighborhood. We were leaving Mistletoe Lane! I was devastated. I doubted that the women in our new neighborhood would be as hot or as friendly as the women of Mistletoe Lane.

During the house-selling process, the real estate agent would call, letting us know someone was coming to look at the house. This meant we had to vacate the house, immediately!

One Tuesday afternoon this happened, but the problem was I needed to shower and get dressed for my after-school job. My mom called our neighbor, Miss Cindy, and asked if I could come over, shower, and get ready for work. Cindy said that was fine, so I grabbed my work clothes and hurried over to her house across the street, while my mother and sister got in the car for a quick trip to the mall.

Cindy greeted me at the door with a smile. "Got kicked out of your own house, huh?" she joked.

"Yeah, can you believe that?" I followed Cindy through her house, suddenly not in a big hurry to get to work, and wishing I had called in sick.

"You can use the upstairs bathroom," Cindy said, as we began to climb the stairs.

"Sure, sounds good." I watched Cindy's legs as she walked up the stairs in front of me. Cindy was a good-looking mom in her mid-30's, with twin 2-year old girls. She had short brown hair, a pretty smile, and very tan skin from hours of sunbathing by her pool.

I followed her up the stairs and into the master bedroom. "The bathroom is right in there, Jason," she said, motioning to the right. "Call me if you need anything."

"Thanks Cindy." She left the room, closing the door behind her. I quickly went to the bathroom and began to shower. Thoughts of Cindy raced through my head; here I was alone with this hot mom. My cock began to twitch and I resisted the urge to jerk off.

After a few minutes I finished my shower, stepped out and began to dry off. As I stood there drying my legs, I heard a noise in the adjoining bedroom. Covering myself with my towel, I opened the door to the bedroom, only to find Cindy wearing a beautiful black satin teddy, and sitting on the bed in front of me. She looked fantastic, with a warm glow about her, like a woman who wants to get fucked.

"I hope you don't mind Jason; I wanted to show you the new lingerie I got yesterday." Cindy sat up on her knees on the bed, and modeled the black teddy for me. "Do you like it?"

At first I was speechless. She had really caught me off guard. I felt my dick start to get hard again under my towel. "It's very nice, Cindy. But don't you think you should show it to your husband?"

"Oh, he doesn't care about stuff like this. I want to know how this lingerie makes a strong, handsome, eighteen year old man feel." She purred.

"Well, to tell you the truth, Cindy, it makes me horny. You look delicious." I decided to make a bold move by removing my towel. My hard cock sprang up, as I stood there in the middle of the bedroom, naked.

She stared, and then smiled, and then licked her lips. "Umm, yummy! I have always had a crush on you Jason. Now get over here!"

I walked across the room to the bed, and Cindy immediately grabbed me by the cock, which was rock hard by now. She pulled me to her, and we began to kiss. Her lips were tasty sweet, and her tongue darted inside my mouth. I reached down and squeezed her tight ass through the soft satin fabric. It felt great in my hands. Cindy moaned, and then began to stroke my cock as we continued to kiss. She broke the kiss, and said "I want to suck your cock, Jason." She slid her tongue all the way down my chest, past my stomach, and shoved my prick inside her hungry mouth. Her mouth was so wet and hot, it felt great wrapped around my cock. She deep-throated me, causing her to briefly gag. One of her hands was cupping my balls while the other squeezed my ass. She licked and sucked my shaft, then sucked my balls.

I stood there, next to the bed, watching as this hot suburban mom gave me an incredible blowjob. Her ass was sticking up in the air, as she knelt on all fours, sucking my dick.

I grabbed her, and pushed her gently down on the bed, and got on top of her. She pulled the teddy over her head, never taking her eyes off me. Her huge tits looked great, with only a little sag to them. I immediately dove in, grabbing and sucking her hard nipples. She moaned her approval, and grabbed the back of my head, urging me to suck her tits harder.

After a few minutes with her delicious tits, I had to have her pussy. I slid my tongue down her chest, and then her stomach, circling her belly button, making her quiver and laugh a little, before sliding it down to her now-wet snatch. She was completely shaved, except for a small tuff of trimmed brown pubic hair above her clit. The hair was trimmed into a heart-shape.

I spread Cindy's legs wide, and then spread her sweet pussy lips open. I looked up to see her back arched and eyes closed, obviously enjoying my treatment. I stuck my tongue as deep as I could inside Cindy's wet pussy, and she gasped with pleasure. I tongue-fucked her, and rubbed her asshole with one of my fingers, making her squirm on the bed in ecstasy. I began to suck her clit, all the while sliding two fingers in and out of her hot, wet pussy. I increased my pace, faster and faster, until soon Cindy's body was shaking and she began to scream. I licked up her pussy juices as her orgasm subsided.

Cindy looked up at me, and then said: "Oh my god, Jason that was incredible. But now I want you to fuck the shit out of me!"

Cindy jumped up on all fours, and spread her legs. She opened her wet pussy lips for me to see, as she looked behind her, smiling at me. I got behind her, and began to rub her pussy lips with the head of my rock hard cock. "Yes, yes, fuck me Jason!" she ordered.

I slid my hard cock inside her pussy as deep as it would go. Cindy began to moan and pant as I slid my dick in and out of her from behind, my hands holding her hips. I soon began to pound her pussy, fucking her hard and fast. She loved it, telling me "harder" and "faster" as I slammed into her.

I began rubbing her asshole with one of my fingers, then slid it inside her ass. Suddenly she growled, "Jason, I want you to fuck my ass. Shove that dick inside my ass, now!"

I had never had anal sex, but was definitely willing to try. I pulled my well-lubed dick out of her pussy, and began to press the head into her tight asshole. Slowly it slid in, and I began to slowly thrust as the shaft slipped in as well. Cindy moaned and grunted loudly; she apparently loved having a hard dick in her ass.

Soon I was able to fuck her hard and fast, slamming my dick into her asshole. I began to spank her ass cheeks as I fucked her, and she yelled and screamed for more. Faster and faster, I continued to fuck her ass. Cindy's body began to shake as she reached another orgasm. I was not far behind, as I could feel the cum building inside me.

I yelled to Cindy, "I am going to cum!" as I fucked her ass as fast as I could.

"Cum in my ass Jason!" she exclaimed. I did just that, shooting a huge load of cum inside her. Cindy's ass muscles clamped hard around my cock, and squeezed every drop of cum from me. I collapsed on the bed next to her, as we both lay there breathing hard and sweating.

"Oh my God, Cindy, that was awesome!" I exclaimed.

"I know, we have got to do that more often." She replied, grabbing my dick and playfully tugging it.

"But we are moving as soon as we sell the house." I said.

"Well you won't be too far away, and anyway I will need a babysitter sometimes."

I lay there smiling, wishing I could stay there forever.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Mistletoe Lane Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds