• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Real Selfish Lover Ch. 03

Real Selfish Lover Ch. 03

Melina

I'd liked Melina for a while. I was 19 at the time and she was 27; she wasn't the smartest of girls but she always dressed like a 19 year old herself; short skirts and blonde hair going wild. After her 27th birthday, I walked her to a party, then we left for her place afterwards. We had both made it clear at the party that we liked each other and when she asked if I wanted to share a cab, I happily accepted. Once at her place, we spoke on the sofa for a bit.

"Do you like me then?" she asked suddenly.

"Yeah, I do" I told her hurriedly.

She quizzed me if I was after a girlfriend and I didn't give her a straight answer.

"I don't know if I could sleep with a guy unless it was going to lead to something more" she said to me.

We talked some more and ended up kissing. Before long, I had manoeuvred to take her tights off and slipped down to the floor. She had a top on which came under her skirt and fastened between her legs, like a leotard shape. Pushing that to the side, I slipped my tongue inside her. Melina had closed her eyes and one hand held my head steady while the other hung loosely. She seemed to be enjoying what I was doing and I was so horny, I didn't want to stop. I continued, licking her pussy slowly and trying to avoid rushing her to an inevitable orgasm. After quite a while she had managed to hold off and I thought it polite to suggest a change.

"Can we go through to the bedroom?" I said, pausing from my oral ministrations.

She immediately stood up and I followed her through to her bedroom, divesting of my clothes in record time as I moved on top of her again. Straight away, I slipped under the covers and resumed feasting on her pussy, even managing to unbutton her short skirt which was still on. Then Melina peeled her top off and I reached up to grab her breasts while I continued pleasuring her. I was dimly aware of her sexy legs naked either side of me, then suddenly her thighs moved closer together. A hand came down to hold my hair and her legs began to squeeze hard against my face as I lashed her clit with the speed of a hummingbird, pausing only to suck on it too. Her orgasm was intense; I had never felt a girls legs grip me so tightly but it was so erotic and I felt proud I'd managed to give her so much enjoyment. In my eagerness, I moved up to try and slide into her but she stopped me. I thought back to what she'd said about wanting to only sleep or in this case have intercourse, with someone who was prepared to go out with her and I silently cursed myself for not taking that chance to pursue her more amourously. Instead, she slipped down herself and I was surprised when she engulfed my cock in her mouth. So surprised in fact I lasted a little over 10 seconds, before I came. She slipped her mouth away from me and I spurted over her hand and my abdomen. Grabbing a tissue to mop up, I kissed her again as she moved up then she rolled onto her back again, pressing a little on my head. Although intercourse wasn't on the cards, a few orgasms clearly were!

I kissed her breasts and moved down again over her stomach until I reached the familiar pussy. Her legs slipped over my shoulders quickly as I licked up and down her wet slit, pausing only to roll my tongue over her entire mound. Feeling horny, I darted to kiss one ass cheek. She seemed relaxed so I moved to kiss the other one before returning to her cunt. Then I began a vertical licking which brought me lower and lower each time I ventured down. When I reached the crease of her cheeks, I delved in further and came into contact with her ass. I licked it like an ice cream cone then went back to her pussy again. Gradually, I swapped back and forth and felt one of her hands idly caress my head. Then I moved down and this time, I attempted to gain entry. After her first orgasm, her body was more relaxed and it was surprisingly easy to get my tongue into the tight opening. I thrust a little further before withdrawing and repeated the manoeuvre. When I thrust again, her hand became firmer on my head and I knew she was enjoying the analingus. I thrust again and withdrew only to feel her hand push on my head to go back in again. I did so and sped up to drive in and out at a steady pace. By now, her other hand had came down and she was pulling and pushing my head out and firmly against her sex again. This had the added effect of my nose nudging into her wet pussy with each thrust and I heard her sigh with pleasure as the two of us continued this way.

My only concern was how my tongue was going to feel but Melina was clearly so turned on that comfort was the last thing on her mind. Suddenly on one thrust, she held my head steady.

"Go back to my pussy" she said breathlessly and I wordlessly complied.

I lapped at her like a starving man, at times putting my mouth over as much of her slit as I could and sucking or swallowing her juices down in between all the tongue action. Her 2nd orgasm was even more powerful than the first and seemed to last longer. By the end of it, I had to come up for air and we just lay on the bed, looking at the ceiling.

After a rest of about half an hour, Melina moved over me and kissed me. There was no prior agreement to what happened next, but her breasts were soon in my face and I sucked on her nipples before she tilted forward a little more. I can't remember exactly as it's over 10 years ago now, but perhaps I also slipped down a little more too but the end result was her pussy hovering over my face. Then it descended and my tongue ascended to meet it. She held the headboard, eyes half closed just enjoying the wonderful sensations of what I was doing to her orally. It seemed to go on forever until she panted that she would cum better lying down. Once again, I was sliding down her lovely body to eat her out again in a familiar position and felt the familiar vice like grip of her legs and hands on my head until her orgasm was over.

I went down on her one more time before we both went to sleep, exhausted and woke up in the early afternoon. Melina was up and showered before I'd even had a chance to do anything and when I returned from using her shower, she was on the phone to her friend.

"You speak to her while I put the kettle on" she said, handing me the phone.

"Hi Sue" I said, speaking to the party host from the night before.

"You dirty bastard" she said giggling and I realised a little guiltily that Melina must have told her of me spending half the night eating her pussy.

We spoke for a bit longer, before I dressed and joined her in the lounge.

"Last night, you asked me if I liked you and I said yes. But I wasn't thinking rationally. I would like something to develop" I said.

She made a half-hearted reply and I figured she'd lost interest as we'd both sobered up so I thanked her and left.

2 days later on the Tuesday, I realised I'd left a cd at her place. I went round and there was a guy in her lounge. He looked surprised to see me and Melina looked guilty. I smiled and said I'd been round with a few others for pre pub drinks that weekend and the guy relaxed, clearly clueless as to what happened between us 2 days previous. I said goodbye and she saw me to the door.

"You never told me you had a boyfriend" I whispered to her.

"I don't. He asked me out and this is kind of our first time meeting up. You didn't seem that interested" she said to me.

"I am and I'm sorry I didn't make it clearer to you. Look, I really want to see you sometime. That is, if you've not fallen for the other guy" I said.

"No! Not at all. Well, I can't just tell him to go. Look, call me Friday okay?" she said and shut the door.

I went home hopeful and realising that although 2 days had passed, my tongue was still tender from the oral I'd given her. It was probably the thrusting that had really done it, but if Friday turned out well, I'd best ensure I could use it again. I called her on the Friday and agreed to go round. She answered the door, a little apologetic.

"Sorry, I was at the gym and just dived into the shower. I'll get dressed in a sec" she said as she was clad in a dressing gown.

I told her it was no big deal and if she was tired, maybe we could order food in? She seemed happy at that and I opened the wine I'd brought round.

"So erm, did the guy stay long on Tuesday?" I asked innocently.

"We had a drink then I said I was tired and it would be best if I turned in" she told me.

I had no idea of knowing anything otherwise but accepted it. My own fault was not being clearer to her the other week.

Food arrived and we ate, drank wine, talked, listened to music and then kissed again. I thought immediate pleasure would have her warming to me and as she still had her dressing gown on, I positioned myself in front of the sofa again. I wasted no time in running my tongue up and down her and she sighed in satisfaction. I was so gentle, almost featherlight and she seemed to enjoy this incredibly slow build up to events.

"I want to see a lot more of you. And take things further between us" I said then resumed what I was doing.

"Aah! Well, um, maybe we could. UH!" she exclaimed, torn between a sane answer and grunting approval at my efforts.

This time, there was no moving to the bedroom until Melina had a powerful orgasm. As she was seated on the sofa, her legs crushed me this time along with her hands in her throes of passion. I simply dropped a little lower after she climaxed, carefully staying well away from her clit, wondering if I'd be able to speak if tonight was anything like the previous weekend. After some time, there was no mention of the bedroom so I decided to test the waters.

"I want you so much" I said in between licks.

That seemed to do the trick!

"Follow me" she said and stood up, pushing me back from her legs.

I followed, once again throwing my clothes off as she dropped the dressing gown and slipped under the covers. I was even more delighted when she let me slip straight inside her and despite my clear enthusiasm and desire, I kept up a slow, steady pace to avoid cumming to soon.

"Don't you cum inside me" she gasped at one point.

"I won't" I assured her then asked her to turn over.

She went on all fours and I grasped her hips before slamming into her. I really couldn't last much longer though and withdrew before I came, grabbing a tissue beside the bed to catch it into. Melina had shown no interest in swallowing it and I wasn't going to insist. As I lay back with a contented smile on my face, she looked at me sidelong then moved her pussy up and over my face.

"My turn" she said quietly and sat down.

I opened my mouth and up to play with her breasts while I licked her out. She lasted a surprisingly long time but once again, she didn't cum in this position. It was left to let her recline back and I once again slipped down. As I moved up to her clit, she stopped me with a steady hand.

"I liked what you did last week" she said suggestively.

"Well, I think we should do whatever you like whenever you want it" I replied and moved lower.

Soon enough, I was rimming her and her hands entangled themselves in my hair again. This continued until she was close to orgasm and then I moved up to bring her off again. I felt proud of myself and could feel my cock fully hard again but kept licking. After 10 minutes, I was still licking and she had shown no signs of wanting me to change anything, so I didn't.

"I should have told you, I can cum quite a few times" she said.

"Well, aren't I the lucky one" I said.

"Especially when you use your mouth" she added.

"You taste delicious. I'll do this a lot if you want" I fired back.

"I hope you can handle it then. Your tongue won't get much rest" she concluded and stopped talking.

After almost half an hour, she finally began to show signs of orgasm again and violently came against my face. When I kissed up her body this time, she let me. I wasted no time in entering her again.

We ended up spooning and I rubbed her clit while I thrust into her. We reached orgasm within minutes of each other, although I withdrew again. Then we both had a rest.

"You like oral then?" I said conversationally.

"Um, well yeah but you! Well, you're so, sort of enthusiastic about it. More than any other guy. So I guess I like it even more with you" she said complimenting me.

"I'm flattered. Well, please feel free to indulge yourself in that way as much as possible" I replied still horny.

"Thanks. I think I'll take you up on that" she said totally deadpan back to me.

We slept and in the morning I licked her to orgasm, before fucking her again. By now, my tongue was hurting but I'd said I would pleasure her orally as much as she wanted in the heat of the moment, so I couldn't go back on that.

After breakfast, I ate her out again before she remembered her mother was popping round. I showered and dressed before we agreed to meet midweek. She was off the following Friday and was meeting up with the girls for a Thursday night out. I would join her later. I met up with her and she had a flattering skirt on, a common theme for her. I sincerely hoped it would lead to spending the night with her! She was rather tipsy in the end and eventually agreed to get a cab to her place. We went back and she whispered in my ear that she was becoming turned on. Once at her place, we kissed, backing towards the bedroom. She pulled the duvet back and lay back on the bed. I followed, kissing her until I moved to her neck and one of her breasts I'd freed from her top. As I sucked her nipple, I tried to unfasten her skirt at the same time.

"Don't worry about taking it off" she said and I moved down.

Soon, I was at the familiar juncture of her thighs and once between them, I pulled her knickers away. They went past my head and she used one foot to roll them down her calves as my tongue found her opening. Soon, her hands found my head and she wasn't lying about being turned on, holding tight to me, her legs squeezing occasionally. When I moved to tongue fuck her, she spoke up.

"Go really deep this time" she said.

As if I didn't normally! I made every effort to match up to that though, straining even further than I thought I could while her eager hands helped me by pressing in further. After quite some time, my tongue was increasingly tired and the alcohol was making it harder for her to cum. I began to lick up and down her whole length which gave my tongue a slight break and sought her clit but she definitely wasn't in that pre orgasm zone. After a lot of tonguing, her hands began to press on my head again. I licked all around but she wasn't to be denied.

"In and out again" she managed to say so I began again.

I didn't have much choice as her sexy legs remained in place but when I thought I couldn't continue, she pulled me up to her clit. At last! I responded gratefully by capturing the tasty bud in my mouth and sucking lightly before running my tongue rapidly over it. Pausing only to dart lower occasionally, I stayed at her clit as finally her orgasm approached. She yelled loudly and her thighs clamped hard against me, her hands like vices as she shuddered her way to glory. Then, her legs relaxed once it was over. I moved up to mount her, but she was sleepy so I rolled over, a little frustrated. I was horny enough to relieve myself but felt it wasn't right to do that in her bed when she was lying next to me. So I tried sleeping, but it wasn't easy and I tossed and turned while Melina seemed to sleep contentedly! During the night at some point, she must have got up to fetch a glass of water, which I noticed she had drained as well. At least that would help a potential hangover.

In the morning, she was awake almost at the same time as I was and smiled sheepishly.

"Guess I was tired from the alcohol last night" she said.

"You sure were. You were out like a light" I commented, smiling.

"Well, I think it's left my system now" she suddenly said.

Sitting up in bed a little, I assumed she wanted to mount my face and reached for her leg, indicating I was willing for that to happen. Instead, she kept facing the foot of the bed and then settled her legs each side of my head, facing my feet so I was looking up viewing her back above me. I licked as her pussy came down to my mouth and gently explored her velvet folds for some time. My tongue felt too tender to tongue fuck her although I briefly tried to. After a while though, she moved her crotch a little while I was sweeping my tongue across her sex, which brought it further back to touch her asshole. Then she paused and I licked over it, beginning to press the ring and finally gaining entry. Once I did, she backed down to impale my tongue more then let me withdraw before pushing back in again. She seemed content to enjoy this and rested her hands on my chest as I rimmed her. Then she reached forward; at first I thought she was about to engulf my cock in her mouth but her hand gripped me instead. I kept up a steady rhythm, my tongue drilling in and out of her ass as she idly touched me and occasionally moved her hand up and down the shaft. Then very causally, she rolled her hips back, bringing her pussy over my mouth. I eagerly grabbed her hips, plunging my tongue into her wet pussy as she kept playing with me and she sighed as her enjoyment levels rose. Just as I thought she would soon reach orgasm, she rolled forward again and I had to work that bit harder to get into her asshole again. My tongue was tired, but she seemed to be enjoying everything.

"I've never cum from facesitting" she casually announced.

"Let this be your first time then" I assured her, continuing my oral ministrations.

"Hang on" she said and moved off me, but only to turn round.

Now she faced me and sank her pussy onto my mouth while she watched me.

"Do I taste good?" she asked.

"Amazing. I would do this every day if I could" I replied, hoping that compliment would sit well with her.

"Wow. Well, sometimes I feel as if I could do with it every day" she said, half agreeing.

"You know I'll do this anytime you want" I continued.

"Yeah, I realise that now. Well, make me have my first facesitting orgasm" she challenged and sighed as my tongue lashed her clit, before dipping down.

"Can I ask something?" I said in between licks.

"Is it about this?" she countered.

"Yes. Well, it's a little embarrassing but would you" I said sheepishly but she interrupted me.

"What? Just say it" she said.

"Well, would you ride my face?" I said, turning red with embarrassment.

She looked down at me surprised.

"Really? Okay, yeah definitely. You're kinky. But I love it!" she assured me.

I reached up to fondle her breasts and over the next 20 minutes built her up slowly until she became more excited. As her excitement grew, she began to slide her hips around. I kept in contact with her pussy until eventually she looked down at me with total lust and began to ride me. Her pussy lifted up a little then descended while she also moved back and forth just a little. I held onto her hips, my mouth skillfully latching onto her clit when it came into focus. That did it! Her thighs clamped hard and she roared out an orgasm which seemed to last a while. When it was over, she sighed and finally dismounted, laying back exhausted.

I spooned into her and slid my cock into her wet pussy. I just slid in and out gently, while she sighed and recovered from orgasm.

"If you meant what you said, let's do more oral. And that riding thing, wow. That is well, one hell of a ride!" she declared, giggling and sighing in contentment.

I fucked her until I came too then we just chilled out - TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Real Selfish Lover Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 113 milliseconds