• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Integrating Without Limits Ch. 01

Integrating Without Limits Ch. 01

(This is my first story submission. It'll be a great confidence boost if you send me feedbacks, and mail me.

This is the first escapades (of the many I think) of the sex adventure of a boy named Anan Wazed. I hope you all would like it, as well as the next chapters... enjoy... =D)

*

Anan was studying in his room, when he was poked in his arms by her younger sister, Molly.

"Wanna take a bite from this apple brother?"she said, with a nice red apple in her hand.

"No," said Anan, without taking his eyes off the book he was studying.

"At least take a look at it, a nice round red apple that it is..."said Molly, in kind of a pleading tone.

Shifting his view from his book to Molly, Anan said, "I've seen that, but I won't eat one. If you manage to give me all three, then I can."

"Strange!" said Molly, with a confusing look. "I've brought only one apple. Where the heck are you seeing three?"

Pointing at her breasts, he said, "I know you have two more. Now all is depending on you. If you want to give them, I can take. Otherwise don't bother. Go away, Shoo."

Understanding the meaning of what his brother was saying, she a smile formed in her full lips. "You are getting very evil day by day brother, "she said with a naughty grin.

"What evil did I do?"Anan asked. " It's not like I'm trying to snatch them from you. You yourself asked me if I'd take a bite from the apple, and all I said that if you give me all three together, I can eat them..."

"But brother," said Molly in a mocking disappointment, "You can't take a bite from the other two, You have to lick them. Besides, if I am to give them to you, I have to put my clothes off. "

"The way I'll eat, by biting or by licking is completely my personal matter. And how are you to give them to me, by putting your clothes off or in any other way, is your headache." said Anan in a demanding voice.

"If I don't put my clothes off, how are you going to eat them?" asked Molly in a teasingly confused voice, and then giggled. Then, she whispered shyly in Anan's ears, "And in case you haven't noticed, I am a virgin. So I'm feeling a bit shy to get naked in front of somebody for the first time. And what'll happen if somebody sees us?"

Aroused by the sweet girly smell of his 18 year old sister, he said, "To hell to somebody. Nobody is at home. Mom has gone to uncle Rohim's house for the day, and dad has gone to a tour for a week. Who's gonna see? But if you've told any of your boyfriends to come, that's a different thing."

"Don't speak rubbish. You know very well that I haven't got any boyfriend. It's not that none of the boys haven't offered me yet, as a matter of fact a lot of those whacky boys have. But I've told them that I'm engaged already. Otherwise they'd have me impregnated when I was twelve," Said Molly in a harsh voice. "Anyway, close the door of your room, and now let me take my clothes off."

Saying this, Molly started to unbutton her dress, and within no time her pale full breasts came to Anan's view. Seeing this, Anan couldn't control himself anymore. Like a possessed being, he went to his sister, and goggled at her 34c breasts. Then, being able to resist, he started to molest them, and said, "You see what a liar you've become? Having these two nice apples hidden inside your clothes, you are saying that you've got only one apple? Shame shame..."and then kissed her left nipple, while twisting the other.

Hugging her brother passionately, Molly said, "They are all for you brother. I've kept them away from any other boys only for you. I've been thinking about for quite a time now, and decided that if I marry anyone, that ONE has to be you, so that I can share all my youthful lust to you, and you can make me yours." She sighed when his brother bit the underside of her right breast, and then said, "Today is the happiest day of my life. Use me any way you see t fit, brother."

"Hmm," said Anan. "Your breasts have become very nice and tight Molly," said Anan, and suddenly took Molly to his lap, taking her to his bed. He laid her to his bed, and kissed her neck, causing her to giggle. Then he started to pinch his sister's boobs again, and kept her kissing. He kissed her cheeks, face, neck, boobs and undersides of her arms. Finding hairs in the underside of her arms, he rubbed his face vigorously, and asked "Would I find the same type of hair in your pussy Molly? I'm loving the sweaty and sweet smell of these hairs..."

"I'm not the same kid, brother. I'm all grown up now," said Molly, and shrieked in pleasure when Anan twisted her nipples again. "Why don't you find out yourself what has my body become? As you are the owner of it now."

Grinning, Anan sat up and said, "Okay, let me take your skirts off then." Without waiting for an answer, he ripped off the skirts off her sister, and then took off the pink panties that her sister was wearing slowly. He saw that her sister was right. She indeed have changed. Her pussy has now become bushy, not like her previous self anymore (Anan used to sneak up to see her little sister's pussy when he was young).

Seeing the young nubile body of her sister in front of him, Anan felt an urge to get naked himself. So he undressed, and then laid on top of Molly, setting his penis on her snatch, just on top her pussy lips, making the length of his member pressing tightly upon the hairy pussy lips of his sister, making his sister gasp by the hotness of it.

By this time, Molly was fairly aroused by the continuous fondling of her breasts, and the pressure she was getting on her pussy by the hot cock of her brother. Being desperate, she said,, "Oh brother, I can't take it anymore."

With a evil grin in his face, Anan twisted a nipple of Molly, and asked Molly "What is the thing that you can't take anymore? Say it out loud."

Still a bit shy, Molly said, "Please, don't be like this. No matter what, it is still my first time. You know I can't lose all my inhibitions. Please put it inside me..."

"It what?" asked Anan in a fake confused voice.

Reaching to her limit, Molly said, "You are such an ass, you know that? Okay, I'll say it. Put your fucking fat COCK in my freaking hot and wet PUSSY. Is THAT enough for you? Will you make your motherfucking bitch NOW? Make me your slave dammit... " and then she pulled her legs apart, so that Anan can get easy access to her lovebox.

Hearing this, and seeing her sister's action, Anan took his cock in his hand, and placed its head in the opening of Molly's pussy, and then started pushing gently. Although Molly was a virgin, but she was very excited indeed, and had her juice flowing. So Anan entered easily inside her, and kept entering until he reached her cherry. Then he said, "Molly, you are going to get hurt now, but only a little. So don't panic. It happens only the first time. I promise that you will enjoy everything else afterwards." And then, he pushed his hard cock forcefully inside Molly's cunt, tearing her cherry apart. Molly shrieked, and then hugged her big brother tightly, and put her legs around his hips, and pulled him more to her.

By this time, Anan's 11" cock was completely inside. Molly had never felt so full in her life before. She kissed his brother passionately, and hugged him even more tightly, smashing her boobs in his chest. Their steamy kiss was continued for full five minutes. Then Anan slowly started to hump her. Then his speed increased, as well as the intensity of humping. After being fucked hard quite a while, Molly came. Because of the twitching of her muscles, Anan came inside her.

Exhausted from their steamy lovemaking, they both lay there for a while, Anan's cock still inside Molly's pussy. Anan said, "I wish I could fuck you like this all night long, Molly. You are so fucking hot."

"You can fuck me anytime you like. But let's take a shower first. My body has become sticky, and I am in desperate need of pee." said Molly.

So they both went into bathroom, and Molly peed in front of her brother, while he kept molesting her breasts .Then they gave each other a shower, paying extra attention to their privates, and Molly came again from his brother's rubbing on her pussy. After taking the hot shower, they came out.

"Now, my master brother, what do you want your slave to wear?" Molly asked Anan, standing naked in front of her wardrobe.

"Hmmm...let's think... How about nothing?" replied Anan with a grin in his face. "You'll need to get naked again, so it'll be convenient. Besides, the view is quite spectacular, if you ask me..."

"As you wish, brother." Said Molly, and then went to cook their lunch stark naked.

All the time she was cooking, her brother kept playing with her body, like: spanking her ass cheeks, twitching her clit, twisting her nipples, making her cum twice more through the process. After that, they ate together, Molly sitting on Anan's thigh naked. Anan was constantly rubbing her clit while they were eating, making Molly jump now and then from touching that sensitive nub. After finishing eating, they went to bed, and went asleep.

(to be continued)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Integrating Without Limits Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds